Author Topic: AFter home brewing...  (Read 877 times)

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
AFter home brewing...
« on: April 17, 2007, 05:51:25 PM »
I've got the product on hand anticipating the first shot. Should I wait a certain amount of time to see if any mold, seperation, etc. accurs? Or if it's been in the vial for a few hours already and it looks just as good as when it came out of the filter, can I go ahead and shoot it?

Also, I made a vial of 300e/250deca and am thinking of having it tested out. I was told blending was very easy and everything turned out well. But because it's a blend, I'm hoping the dosage came out right. All I did was add the deca powder to the ready cooking e and mixed it together.

whitewidow

Re: AFter home brewing...
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2007, 07:38:32 PM »
hope it works well for you mate.

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2007, 05:18:44 AM »

I'm going to let the vials hang out for a few days/about a week or two before injecting. I want the BA mix to really have time to kill off anything that could be live in there. Other than that, I'm told as long as there's no crystalization, seperation, floaties, mold, or anything other than oil in there, I should be golden!

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2007, 04:58:17 PM »

As do I. Good luck & keep us posted.

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2007, 06:20:55 PM »
I'm going to let the vials hang out for a few days/about a week or two before injecting. I want the BA mix to really have time to kill off anything that could be live in there. Other than that, I'm told as long as there's no crystalization, seperation, floaties, mold, or anything other than oil in there, I should be golden!

I hope it works out for you so you can school me on how to do it.  ;D
U