Author Topic: WHERE WAS BERZERKFURY'S SQUAD BRETHREN WHEN HE NEEDED YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 3407 times)

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
He did a half decent job of defending himself.  The Count and I threw in deflecting comments here and there... him more than I

I thought BF would snap ala 240, but he maintained composure on the G&O quite well.

Props to BF for not melting when most men would have  :D

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
He did a half decent job of defending himself.  The Count and I threw in deflecting comments here and there... him more than I

I thought BF would snap ala 240, but he maintained composure on the G&O quite well.

I'm not really bothered by it in the least. I know exactly what this is, an internet forum and nothing more. I really couldn't care less as to the opinion of people I'll never meet. This site exists solely for entertainment for me. I don't think about it when I close this screen on my computer. It's not like it's the best place to come for actual bodybuilding info. I have more than enough confidence in my decent looks and ability than to get bothered by anonymous people.

I needed to cut back on my posting anyway. 45 days logged on when I'm 20? That is kind of pathetic regardless of how much free time I have.

I won't lose a wink of sleep over this, however.

Appreciate the help, though.  ;D

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Almost never on G&O.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
Almost never on G&O.

Well you missed a doozy tonight

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
It was pretty lame imo.

Would've been something if he had claimed to be a huge bodybuilder, powerlifter, super stud or whatever.

His physique looks ok to me, he never said he was over 210, goes to UCONN and talks shit.

They put a face with a screename, whoopdee fucking do    ::)

Guaranteed 9 out of 10 on that thread look worse than BF

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Know what I love? Every time someone wants to shoot their mouth off... poof! A new gimmick account is born.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values

Fury and I have had our battles----but like true warriors we respect and honor the glory of war thus even though we may disagree on many things--we do have a mutual respect for each other

plus he's a quick witted, funny bastard 8)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Defending BF would be an insult to the great BF cause there's nothing to defend. I just had a look at his pics and he seems to be with a different chick in every pic, if not 2 8)

BF's the man and he's right up there with the best of them when it comes to dishing out pain. I can't believe all the morons going on about his physique. He's 20 FFS, what did they expect? Someone who looks like they could give Jay Cutler a run for his title ::)

BF, apart from Sars, you're the only guy I know who's in the heads of more people than anyone else. Props 8)

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
BIg who cares!! BF is a funny dude reqardless of who or what he is or how he looks and Just because some dumbass wants to play CSI and track him down I hope he continues to bring it. Funny is Funny...always.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
BIg who cares!! BF is a funny dude reqardless of who or what he is or how he looks and Just because some dumbass wants to play CSI and track him down I hope he continues to bring it. Funny is Funny...always.

Exactly! BF never once claimed to be the second coming of Dorian Yates or anything. Shows how much he's gotten into the head of these losers like Bluto who've made about 30 threads about him in 3 seperate boards. Oh brother!

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
I'm not really bothered by it in the least. I know exactly what this is, an internet forum and nothing more. I really couldn't care less as to the opinion of people I'll never meet. This site exists solely for entertainment for me. I don't think about it when I close this screen on my computer. It's not like it's the best place to come for actual bodybuilding info. I have more than enough confidence in my decent looks and ability than to get bothered by anonymous people.

I needed to cut back on my posting anyway. 45 days logged on when I'm 20? That is kind of pathetic regardless of how much free time I have.

Props and respect to you!

NJ_Slinky

• Getbig III
Bitchfury is exactly the type of guy who walks into a NYC strip club with a gang of fellow twinks only to realize they will walk out later that night with empty pockets except for faux cell numbers with the same strippers spending their newly hustled cash on my via after hours.

BF can be used as a lawn dart.

Fury

• Getbig V
Bitchfury is exactly the type of guy who walks into a NYC strip club with a gang of fellow twinks only to realize they will walk out later that night with empty pockets except for faux cell numbers with the same strippers spending their newly hustled cash on my via after hours.

BF can be used as a lawn dart.

Been to a strip club once, spent like $20 I think? Next insult try?

Fury

• Getbig V
I think the 6000 views the threads about me and the 10000 Sarcasm's have gotten show just how far into people's heads we actually were. Kind of sad.

NJ_Slinky

• Getbig III
Been to a strip club once, spent like $20 I think? Next insult try?

So you're telling me you realize now, in your life destined for women dressed in full cotton Walmart ass panties with a few rib rolls of fat and potbelly, that you are unable to pull quality ass?  You really are a cyber geek, hahahaha.

thumbs - kreb

Fury

• Getbig V
So you're telling me you realize now, in your life destined for women dressed in full cotton Walmart ass panties with a few rib rolls of fat and potbelly, that you are unable to pull quality ass?  You really are a cyber geek, hahahaha.

thumbs - kreb

hahahaha, it cracks me up. I know I'm more than decent looking and the girls I get point to that too. But hey, you're really going to bruise my pride on the internet from an anonymous account of a guy who spends Christmas in the gym with his wife maxing out on squats.  ;)

Wait, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Ow, my pride!!!!!  ::)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
hahahaha, it cracks me up. I know I'm more than decent looking and the girls I get point to that too. But hey, you're really going to bruise my pride on the internet from an anonymous account of a guy who spends Christmas in the gym with his wife maxing out on squats.  ;)

Sorry, but you'll never look as 'unique' as Bluto 8)

NJ_Slinky

• Getbig III

Love how you try to spin everything.  If people didn't respond to your pic thread, you would say "yeah nuthuggers, thought so".  You get a view count so it becomes "I'm in your head."  The reality is the internet is your outlet for the unattainable.  This is conducive to a typical cyber geek aka modern day wannabe.  I just laugh at how you will never be what you want as a young man with regards to women.  Welcome to the world of typical.

Wife, lol, they all wish.

admiration - wish

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Love how you try to spin everything.  If people didn't respond to your pic thread, you would say "yeah nuthuggers, thought so".  You get a view count so it becomes "I'm in your head."  The reality is the internet is your outlet for the unattainable.  This is conducive to a typical cyber geek aka modern day wannabe.  I just laugh at how you will never be what you want as a young man with regards to women.  Welcome to the world of typical.

Wife, lol, they all wish.

admiration - wish

Slinky, it seems to be that time of the year. Are you gonna post pics too?

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!

You should never be bothered about the truth... So thanx for amusing me...
S

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ

Doesn't posting more than 200 times in one day constitute a "meltdown"?     ;D
:)

NJ_Slinky

• Getbig III
Slinky, it seems to be that time of the year. Are you gonna post pics too?

Bro,

Thinking about it, but I need to be motivated. 

holla!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Bro,

holla!

No pressure mate. Do what pleases you. I was just asking.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
Bro,

holla!
you walk the walk nj your jacked i can tell

NJ_Slinky

• Getbig III
you walk the walk nj your jacked i can tell

LOL, never was jacked and maxed weighed 240'ish with ab outlines.  However, it's not fair for me to rip BF on his 20 year old status, so here's a pic of me when I was 20.

Here, I'm 20 years old, 6'1/6'2, 210 lbs with plenty of tri-state area gum smacking stripper trash buzzing my beeper.................. lol.  This should make for good photochopping and still holding it strong.