Author Topic: Where is Kiwiol????  (Read 2617 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: Where is Kiwiol????
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2007, 05:35:08 AM »
Kiwi, are you going to fix the V or just continue being an absentee mod? Do you think adding DP was a good move on your part? You think he has given it 100% in your absence to keep the board going?
E

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2007, 05:37:02 AM »
8)
I keep telling you man.... Wellington! More models down there than you can shake a stick at!

Haha I know. But Welly's too windy and wet for my liking, not to mention I like the cleaner air of South Island.

The girl I'm seeing has a sister in Welly so I'm trying to get her to drive down with me, while making a few overnight stops. Hope to be more exhausted than I am about an hour after waking up nowadays 8)

Kiwi, are you going to fix the V or just continue being an absentee mod? Do you think adding DP was a good move on your part? You think he has given it 100% in your absence to keep the board going?

I have no idea what's going on dude. I've only logged in for a few minutes in the last few weeks and that too just to check the G&O and PMs.

I thought everyone is now posting in the Y, no?

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2007, 05:40:41 AM »
Haha I know. But Welly's too windy and wet for my liking, not to mention I like the cleaner air of South Island.

The girl I'm seeing has a sister in Welly so I'm trying to get her to drive down with me, while making a few overnight stops. Hope to be more exhausted than I am about an hour after waking up nowadays 8)

I have no idea what's going on dude. I've only logged in for a few minutes in the last few weeks and that too just to check the G&O and PMs.

;D

Hook me up when I get back!
P

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2007, 05:41:07 AM »

The Y is going great, just wanted to see what your plans are. I know you wouldn't mod a board that you had no interest in, that would be selfish. It also seems another mod here has zero interest in the V imo. Just wanted your take on it.
E

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2007, 05:50:00 AM »
The Y is going great, just wanted to see what your plans are. I know you wouldn't mod a board that you had no interest in, that would be selfish. It also seems another mod here has zero interest in the V imo. Just wanted your take on it.

It just got too political here for my taste dude. I do want to focus on this board and get more posters, activity etc but I can't spend any appreciable time on this now. Maybe a few weeks from now. I'll see if I can check in more often.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2007, 06:13:14 AM »
It just got too political here for my taste dude. I do want to focus on this board and get more posters, activity etc but I can't spend any appreciable time on this now. Maybe a few weeks from now. I'll see if I can check in more often.
By political, do you mean gay? ;) I always liked the V cuz of the posters. Never really had much use for talking about sucking cock, just not my type of humor I guess. I like the Y now cuz the posters are pretty cool and you can ask them questions about pretty much anything and get good advice, get some good laughs, make fun of people etc. I always figured you would come back and "reinvent" the V , perhaps I put too much faith in you ;)
E

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2007, 06:17:49 AM »
By political, do you mean gay? ;) I always liked the V cuz of the posters. Never really had much use for talking about sucking cock, just not my type of humor I guess. I like the Y now cuz the posters are pretty cool and you can ask them questions about pretty much anything and get good advice, get some good laughs, make fun of people etc. I always figured you would come back and "reinvent" the V , perhaps I put too much faith in you ;)

The Y's got 4 regular posters cause all of them are mods of the board. Same with the V, LMAO!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2007, 06:44:17 AM »
The Y's got 4 regular posters cause all of them are mods of the board. Same with the V, LMAO!

It has a good group of posters Kiwi, but if that makes you feel better, so be it. Stupid thing to argue about.
E

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2007, 07:08:52 AM »
I love a good reunion.