Author Topic: Where is squadfatter  (Read 19614 times)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
Re: Where is squadfatter
« Reply #50 on: January 17, 2008, 12:55:19 PM »
i think a bit of a clarification is in order here. we ran into the same thing with countless others, so i'm presenting these definitions for the public good in order to alleviate confusion.

"stopped working out" = went off-cycle

"muscle memory" = went on-cycle again

carry on.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: January 17, 2008, 12:57:16 PM »
i think a bit of a clarification is in order here. we ran into the same thing with countless others, so i'm presenting these definitions for the public good in order to alleviate confusion.

"stopped working out" = went off-cycle

"muscle memory" = went on-cycle again

carry on.
hahaha, are you inferring that Kiwiol has seen the needle end of a 23 gauge syringe a time or two, Zach?

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: January 17, 2008, 12:59:28 PM »
hahaha, are you inferring that Kiwiol has seen the needle end of a 23 gauge syringe a time or two, Zach?

naw... all i'm suggesting is that the local pharmacy may be wondering why his "diabetic grandmother" keeps needing a fresh supply of needles once a month.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 17, 2008, 01:02:37 PM »
naw... all i'm suggesting is that the local pharmacy may be wondering why his "diabetic grandmother" keeps needing a fresh supply of needles once a month.
hahahahaa.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #54 on: January 17, 2008, 01:24:14 PM »

I know you like meat injections on both ends, but not me my friend - if I juiced, I'd probably weigh 240+

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 17, 2008, 01:25:29 PM »
I know you like meat injections on both ends, but not me my friend - if I juiced, I'd probably weigh 240+
i know you're clean dude i was just joking around, and shit man if you juiced up big you'd be way more than 240, i'd say you'd be closer to 260.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 17, 2008, 01:26:57 PM »
Christ, I thought you lot used to be friends?

This internet's a right fickle thing.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #57 on: January 17, 2008, 01:27:22 PM »
i know you're clean dude i was just joking around, and shit man if you juiced up big you'd be way more than 240, i'd say you'd be closer to 260.

Cheers. I thought you boys would tear me a new one if I mentioned a figure about 260 ;D

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: January 17, 2008, 01:44:37 PM »
hahahaha, i'm still waiting on this skinny ephedrine freak of a "bodybuilder" to post proof of his 405 barbell incline and 100 pound db hammer curls for reps. ;D

what leads you to believe i cant do these feats?  you have seen my other video's.  i assure you i am quite capable.  i took 4 weeks off the gym and have been clean for 2 months now but im pretty sure i can get somewhat close to those lifts still.....stop hating  :-*

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 17, 2008, 01:47:08 PM »
what leads you to believe i cant do these feats?  you have seen my other video's.  i assure you i am quite capable.  i took 4 weeks off the gym and have been clean for 2 months now but im pretty sure i can get somewhat close to those lifts still.....stop hating  :-*
post the clip then, hahahha, i love the time tested, "i took some time off and i'm not as strong as i was 10 years ago but i can stil do this and this and this", you know what that means....405 incline=a couple of bounced reps with 245.

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: January 17, 2008, 01:49:53 PM »
post the clip then, hahahha, i love the time tested, "i took some time off and i'm not as strong as i was 10 years ago but i can stil do this and this and this", you know what that means....405 incline=a couple of bounced reps with 245.

ok....you got me...heres some loose form (and the vid is pretty dark, lighting sux at night)....il get you a bright and clear full strict form 100x6-8 in about 6 weeks..this will have to do for now....close enuff??????  ;D

change the brightness and you can see it clearer

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: January 17, 2008, 01:51:34 PM »
ok....you got me...heres some loose form (and the vid is pretty dark, lighting sux at night)....il get you a bright and clear full strict form 100x6-8 in about 6 weeks..this will have to do for now....close enuff??????  ;D

hahahhaa, epic swinging one arm power cleans.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: January 17, 2008, 01:51:58 PM »

you need more steroids and less weights

try "high reptilian reps"
A

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: January 17, 2008, 01:54:28 PM »
haha partial swing, i got em up.  Good enough for a month of doing nothing but eating cheeseburgers, cereal, pancakes, cakes, cookies, icecream...mmm im hungry...im gonna go feed my six pack while you guys continue your never ending journey towards seeing 2 abs instead of a keg with your strict diets and will never reach it.  I have better abs than daddywaddy doing NO abs for the last year and eating anything i want hahahaahahaha

ohhh yeeaaaa

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 17, 2008, 01:56:15 PM »
haha partial swing, i got em up.  Good enough for a month of doing nothing but eating cheeseburgers, cereal, pancakes, cakes, cookies, icecream...mmm im hungry...im gonna go feed my six pack while you guys continue your never ending journey towards seeing 2 abs instead of a keg with your strict diets and will never reach it.  I have better abs than daddywaddy doing NO abs for the last year and eating anything i want hahahaahahaha

ohhh yeeaaaa

thickness of paper
A

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 17, 2008, 01:57:30 PM »

ohhh yeeaaaa
epic arrogance with nothing to back it up, brutal 15 inch arms and 41 inch chest, DaddyWaddy destroys you and he's clean.

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: January 17, 2008, 02:00:38 PM »
epic arrogance with nothing to back it up, brutal 15 inch arms and 41 inch chest, DaddyWaddy destroys you and he's clean.

BRUTAL 15 inch arms  ::) (dont you get tired of owning yourself?)

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #67 on: January 17, 2008, 02:00:55 PM »
The question is....who gets more fine ass hoes?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: January 17, 2008, 02:02:03 PM »
BRUTAL 15 inch arms  ::) (dont you get tired of owning yourself?)
hahahaha, dude YOU HAVE ZERO TRICEPS, absolutely no hang to your arms whatsoever and you can't even see the numbers on the tape.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 17, 2008, 02:03:58 PM »

ohhh yeeaaaa

settle down, man.

first off, 100lb DB swing curls is pretty heavy, but not earth-shattering. i blow ass at curling and can do the 80s or so like that. put up the incline video. if i say i can deadlift 765 and shrug 200 lb DBs and someone calls bullshit, me putting up a video of shitty-form heaving shrugs with the 200s isn't going to shut them up.

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: January 17, 2008, 02:04:57 PM »
hahahaha, dude YOU HAVE ZERO TRICEPS, absolutely no hang to your arms whatsoever and you can't even see the numbers on the tape.

nope...NO triceps...its angled so you can see the tape dummy, and you can clearly see the numbers.... (keep owning yourself lol)

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: January 17, 2008, 02:07:12 PM »
settle down, man.

first off, 100lb DB swing curls is pretty heavy, but not earth-shattering. i blow ass at curling and can do the 80s or so like that. put up the incline video. if i say i can deadlift 765 and shrug 200 lb DBs and someone calls bullshit, me putting up a video of shitty-form heaving shrugs with the 200s isn't going to shut them up.

see, i never claimed to be a NATURAL powerhouse.  I just said i can hit those lifts at my peak.  Now, becuase im OFF...i figure that video is close enough and more than proves when im ON...its no contest....thanx.  Lets see your video of you curling 80's with loose form big guy

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: January 17, 2008, 02:09:48 PM »
nope...NO triceps...its angled so you can see the tape dummy, and you can clearly see the numbers.... (keep owning yourself lol)

hahhaa, you've got some defintion to thm there but in that biceps shot there is absolutely no hang to your arms whatsoever, epic lack of size.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #73 on: January 17, 2008, 02:09:54 PM »

do you ever get tired of the self- imposed ownings you continuously render upon yourself when being a fat, slovenly loser you try to criticize those you would never have the disciplene to look like as your rather bury your head in a bag of doritos than try to put a stop to the slippery slope of obesity to are spiraling down?

you are a laughing stock to many on here, you just don't see it.

it kinda makes me happy.

lol.
b

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: January 17, 2008, 02:11:16 PM »
see, i never claimed to be a NATURAL powerhouse.  I just said i can hit those lifts at my peak.  Now, becuase im OFF...i figure that video is close enough and more than proves when im ON...its no contest....thanx.  Lets see your video of you curling 80's with loose form big guy

That's a good physique TP4U - regardless of whether you're on gear or not, great conditioning.