Author Topic: When Tom Prince was in the stall.....  (Read 21334 times)

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
When Tom Prince was in the stall.....
« on: October 15, 2008, 11:12:54 AM »
Heres is a good one that almost every member of Golds that is in the know, knows about. Not long after Prince started training at Golds venice. He was initially training at Golds Hollywood for a stint. He probably was looking to establish his gay clientel. Anyway , One of the Mexican floor janitors at Golds was upstairs in the mens locker room in Golds. The janitors have always had their eyes on the lookout for lewd activity as long as I recall. They have seen it all. A janitor whose name I dont know or would mention comes rushing up to the front desk at Golds and proceeds in broken english to motion to the manager that some blow jobbing is going on upstairs. The manager(whom I am still friends with but who is no longer there) told me that the janitor made a hand to mouth jerking motion to inform him of it. The manager proceeds to make his way up to the restroom with one of the sales agents. From what he told me the story went like this from this point on. He approaches the stall and sees the legs of a man in dumping position and in front of him was a gym bag and a large brown paper shopping bag. He said that nothing appeared out of line and that he thought the janitor was just fucking with him. Just as he was going to leave he noticed the brown paper bag moving from inside. So he leans way down to see what is going on. He sees nothing except for the guys legs sitting behind the bags. He then notices the guy'e eye peaking throught the space in the door. So the manager decides to walk away for a minute and be quiet, and then proceed to the stall next to the man. When he gets to the next stall he quietly steps on the rim of the toilet and pears over the partition. And low and behold he finds the man seated on the toilet  and what appears to be a naked from the waist down Tom Prince standing inside of the Brown Shopping bag. Tom was jerking off in front of the mans face. The manager yells down to them to get the fuck out. The manager knew Tom pretty well and confronted him about it and  chewed him out telling him that he cant do that shit in the gym. I knew the manager quite well and he knew that Tom and many others did this kind of shit,but for a guy like Prince to do it in the gym in the late afternoon was a whole different story. But everybody knew about this disaster by the end of the week. I was reading graffiti on the lower bathroom walls about it for months. TOM PRINCE jerking his cock off in a schmoes face while standing in a paper shopping bag. What a sick fuck. But it also shows to what extent these guys will go to conceal their actions. STANDING IN A PAPER SHOPPING BAG SO THAT YOU CANT SEE THE OTHER PAIR OF FEET. I wonder if Tom had a line drwn on the floor for this event?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: When Tom Prince was in the stall.....
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2008, 11:18:12 AM »
 ;D

Keep up the good work!

8)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2008, 11:19:42 AM »
Nothing like a nice brown bag lunch in the gym, huh?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2008, 11:22:24 AM »
How can you fit inside a brown paper bag?
Q

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2008, 11:23:03 AM »

Maybe squatting over johns in the stall was the secret to Tom's awesome hamstrings?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2008, 11:25:11 AM »

bahahaha  :D

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2008, 11:27:26 AM »

maybe it was one of those large ones your use for leaves. A guy told me about those while he was blowing me.
$

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2008, 11:28:08 AM »
x2

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2008, 11:33:20 AM »
a

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2008, 11:37:41 AM »
Heres is a good one that almost every member of Golds that is in the know, knows about. Not long after Prince started training at Golds venice. He was initially training at Golds Hollywood for a stint. He probably was looking to establish his gay clientel. Anyway , One of the Mexican floor janitors at Golds was upstairs in the mens locker room in Golds. The janitors have always had their eyes on the lookout for lewd activity as long as I recall. They have seen it all. A janitor whose name I dont know or would mention comes rushing up to the front desk at Golds and proceeds in broken english to motion to the manager that some blow jobbing is going on upstairs. The manager(whom I am still friends with but who is no longer there) told me that the janitor made a hand to mouth jerking motion to inform him of it. The manager proceeds to make his way up to the restroom with one of the sales agents. From what he told me the story went like this from this point on. He approaches the stall and sees the legs of a man in dumping position and in front of him was a gym bag and a large brown paper shopping bag. He said that nothing appeared out of line and that he thought the janitor was just fucking with him. Just as he was going to leave he noticed the brown paper bag moving from inside. So he leans way down to see what is going on. He sees nothing except for the guys legs sitting behind the bags. He then notices the guy'e eye peaking throught the space in the door. So the manager decides to walk away for a minute and be quiet, and then proceed to the stall next to the man. When he gets to the next stall he quietly steps on the rim of the toilet and pears over the partition. And low and behold he finds the man seated on the toilet  and what appears to be a naked from the waist down Tom Prince standing inside of the Brown Shopping bag. Tom was jerking off in front of the mans face. The manager yells down to them to get the fuck out. The manager knew Tom pretty well and confronted him about it and  chewed him out telling him that he cant do that shit in the gym. I knew the manager quite well and he knew that Tom and many others did this kind of shit,but for a guy like Prince to do it in the gym in the late afternoon was a whole different story. But everybody knew about this disaster by the end of the week. I was reading graffiti on the lower bathroom walls about it for months. TOM PRINCE jerking his cock off in a schmoes face while standing in a paper shopping bag. What a sick fuck. But it also shows to what extent these guys will go to conceal their actions. STANDING IN A PAPER SHOPPING BAG SO THAT YOU CANT SEE THE OTHER PAIR OF FEET. I wonder if Tom had a line drwn on the floor for this event?

hahahahah!

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2008, 11:40:48 AM »
was he just gettin some in the middle of the day, or was he prostituting?....big difference here

if he wasnt prostituting you little story amounts to nothing more than gossiping about a guys sex life publicly...i mean yea he shoudnt do that in a public stall its illegal, but your story has nothing to do with undercovering corruption, prostitution and drugs in the bodybuilding industry....your just gossiping like a little girl.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2008, 11:53:10 AM »

Paper bags come in different sizes....

Try it!!!

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2008, 11:53:35 AM »
whats the story about tom prince and 'the line' ive heard that mentioned a few times.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2008, 12:15:21 PM »

"and proceeds in broken english to motion to the manager that some blow jobbing is going on upstairs."

Keyboard. You. Owe. Me.  :D

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2008, 01:09:42 PM »
Man o' man. ;D
LMFAO

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2008, 04:45:57 PM »

I don't know, JOE....why dont you ask him yourself?

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2008, 04:50:02 PM »

Crap...thanks to this post... I now know who BeefHeavy is... and I will vouch that he is a all around good guy.

LMAO at the "Line" ....apparently if the cash is right....the line gets....*ahem* moved.

M!

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2008, 04:52:48 PM »

I don't know, JOE....why dont you ask him yourself?

Lol, Bob starting to melt
O

Grenade

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2008, 04:53:48 PM »
Lol, Bob starting to melt

he likes to stick up for his buddies.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2008, 04:55:26 PM »

Seems like a lot of dudes like to stick it up his buddy  ;D
O

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2008, 04:55:49 PM »

I'm not sticking up for anyone....I asked why tis gentleman would write such trash about people he alledgedly calls "friends", he ignored the question, and continues on....

As I said, people in glass houses......

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2008, 05:09:52 PM »
I'm not sticking up for anyone....I asked why tis gentleman would write such trash about people he alledgedly calls "friends", he ignored the question, and continues on....

As I said, people in glass houses......

How do you know his name is Joe?

Or is that just a nickname, like 'buddy' or 'guy'?

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2008, 05:15:24 PM »
  :D
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2008, 05:35:23 PM »

Nice story Tom, so you told this story so people think you were the man for jerking off in some schmoes face?   Or were you sitting and sucking this schmoes dick?