Author Topic: Primordial Performance products  (Read 1222 times)

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
Primordial Performance products
« on: January 05, 2009, 05:55:51 PM »
Has anyone tried any of these products?  The 1-T and Sustain Alpha look interesting
Air Falcon

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Primordial Performance products
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2009, 07:43:23 PM »
Has anyone tried any of these products?  The 1-T and Sustain Alpha look interesting
never tried them, but there ingredients are legit, and if theproduct gets good absorbtion, then it will definitely work.

mar10s

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2009, 06:21:12 PM »
Ya, I posted a similar question a while back and didn't hear much response.  I didn't know if it wasn't a well known company...maybe they don't do the marketing in magazines etc.  I used the Sustain Alpha for a pct off of Epi and kept all of my gains and I felt good off of it.  I don't know if that was placebo effect or not.  I've started looking into the 1-T and reading the logs on the website...waiting to see how it goes over.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2009, 08:11:46 PM »
i will be running dermacrine and sustain alpha. The company is top notch, highly recommended.

mar10s

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2009, 05:50:26 PM »
i will be running dermacrine and sustain alpha. The company is top notch, highly recommended.

Just wondering Necrosis...any reason why not going with 1 T insead?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2009, 07:40:40 PM »
Just wondering Necrosis...any reason why not going with 1 T insead?

never liked lethargy from the main ingredient, the dhea is concerning without estro blockers and dermacrine is 20 bucks cheaper.

1-T is definitely stronger and the dhea and prenenolone should counter the lethargy but i opted for a cleaner supp that wouldnt shut me down as hard.

basically all that combined, i probably will run 1-t later, or some formastane insted.

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2009, 06:24:45 PM »
I'm on the Sustain Alpha supplementing my PCT Protocol. And safe to say this stuff works!