Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3112193 times)

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #34700 on: September 14, 2007, 05:32:22 PM »
Not convinced on the turd thing, eh? Here's some snaps from Ronnie's family album.

First, his famous Donut Pose. Overdid the tan/oil, but hey:

Next, his controversial Olympia victory (see the medal) at which most thought he was rather bloated:

Mobbed by fans:

And finally, Jay's birth. Doesn't he look like his father?

TNBT

I completely agree..
I am a mini beast

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34701 on: September 14, 2007, 05:35:03 PM »
No its twisting and NOT in profile , pat attention and please with better than anything Dorian has presented , look at the calves ( no look real hard ) look at the lack or balance & proportion , look at the lack of deep arch on the rib cage ( see the criteria ) see overdeveloped deltoids and barely noticeable pecs , this is a bad shot for Ron , sorry Hulkster its old news.

no offense, ND, but is english not your first language?

you don't seem to understand it.

you clearly did not read my post or even look at the shot I posted.. ::)

Flower Boy Ran Away

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #34702 on: September 14, 2007, 05:36:45 PM »
ND, this side chest pose is not from an obscure angle.

its a completed pose. and its better than anything dorian ever presented in the same pose.

trying to educate ND is like talking to a brickwall. The idiot now thinks he knows what a strawman argument is. ::)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #34703 on: September 14, 2007, 05:51:37 PM »
trying to educate ND is like talking to a brickwall. The idiot now thinks he knows what a strawman argument is. ::)

Please Neo you don't have the ability to teach me anything , all the attempts fell flat on their face you try and argue competitive bodybuilding and you're ignorant which is ok just don't think you're right when soundly proven wrong thats your mistake.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34704 on: September 14, 2007, 05:53:52 PM »
no offense, ND, but is english not your first language?

you don't seem to understand it.

you clearly did not read my post or even look at the shot I posted.. ::)

Nice attempt Hulkster but pay attention he is twisting his torso he's NOT in profile he's not doing the side chest as asked for by the judges , please when critiquing a competitors pose try and stick to the rules and not what you things looks better .

see the pictures I posted of the side chest shot

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34705 on: September 14, 2007, 06:17:14 PM »
Nd, what the fuck are you talking about?

this is how Ronnie always hits the side chest pose.

LOOK ::)

the shot from the AC is not completed yet- he has not yet twisted his upper body to complete the pose.

why are you being so stupid and ignorant about this simple fact?

::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34706 on: September 14, 2007, 06:19:43 PM »
he's not doing the side chest as asked for by the judges

so what?

dorian does not do the ab and thigh shot as 'asked for by the judges' either..

and  you don't seem to care..

idiot.

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34707 on: September 14, 2007, 06:29:37 PM »
so what?

dorian does not do the ab and thigh shot as 'asked for by the judges' either..

and  you don't seem to care..

idiot.

Sure he does you don't know what the judges ask for , how would you know? let me school you kid

Abdominals and Thighs (see Figure 7)
Standing face front to the judges, the competitor will
place both arms behind the head and will place one leg
forward. He will then contract the abdominal muscles

one leg forward , oppppppssssssss unlike Ronnie , Yates knows how to pose effectively , one leg forward . learn the fucking criteria before you comment

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34708 on: September 14, 2007, 06:41:50 PM »
notice dorian is flexing his inner thigh because the normal way of hitting the pose (flexing the frontal quadriceps) showcases how crappy his quads are.

flexing the inner thigh is NOT the normal way of hitting this pose.

you learn the fucking criteria and normal way of posing before commenting.

idiot.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34709 on: September 14, 2007, 06:50:36 PM »
lol I suppose the idiot ND is going to say that this side chest pose from Shawn Ray is 'not in profile' either

the guy has no fucking clue. :-\
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34710 on: September 14, 2007, 07:02:11 PM »
notice dorian is flexing his inner thigh because the normal way of hitting the pose (flexing the frontal quadriceps) showcases how crappy his quads are.

flexing the inner thigh is NOT the normal way of hitting this pose.

you learn the fucking criteria and normal way of posing before commenting.

idiot.

You're hopeless , simply because you just being contrary now , please in all seriousness don't tell me to learn the criteria I mean you don't even know it and I posted it and you're still trying to prove you're right and you're not Dorian is doing the pose as the judges request with one leg forward , he does the side chest again per request by the judges

Hulkster some things are very well established in this thread and they are I know what I'm talking about , I know the criteria I know how to judge a physique I know what to look for , you have constantly proven you do not , please stop with the nonsense of telling me to learn the criteria

I know the criteria and Dorian Yates fits it better than Ronnie

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34711 on: September 14, 2007, 07:03:54 PM »
lol I suppose the idiot ND is going to say that this side chest pose from Shawn Ray is 'not in profile' either

the guy has no fucking clue. :-\

Actually its NOT in profile as you can clearly see Shawn is twisting and its okay to twist but recall the judges ask for the side chest , however he has an outstanding side chest shot unlike Ronnie

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #34712 on: September 14, 2007, 07:24:11 PM »
Here are some more shots

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #34713 on: September 14, 2007, 07:26:03 PM »

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #34714 on: September 14, 2007, 07:27:46 PM »

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #34715 on: September 14, 2007, 07:29:47 PM »

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #34716 on: September 14, 2007, 07:32:10 PM »

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #34717 on: September 14, 2007, 07:32:40 PM »
////

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34718 on: September 14, 2007, 07:38:03 PM »
only a complete idiot ignorant of bodybuilding would say that dorian can even come CLOSE to this side chest shot:

the detail is incredible.

great shots Iceman!
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34719 on: September 14, 2007, 07:41:23 PM »
only a complete idiot ignorant of bodybuilding would say that dorian can even come CLOSE to this side chest shot:

the detail is incredible.

great shots Iceman!

Wow like Neo I guess you're saying Ronnie is ignorant of bodybuilding lol you fool

Ronnie knows who has the best side chest shot ........and it ain't him.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34720 on: September 14, 2007, 07:45:17 PM »
what the fuck does Ronnie's personal opinion have to do with the fact that Ronnie 99's side chest has been shown unequivically to be better than dorian's?

you seem to think that someone's personal opinion negates the mountain of visual evidence..

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34721 on: September 14, 2007, 07:54:55 PM »
what the fuck does Ronnie's personal opinion have to do with the fact that Ronnie 99's side chest has been shown unequivically to be better than dorian's?

you seem to think that someone's personal opinion negates the mountain of visual evidence..

This has to be the dumbest thing you ever typed on this thread BY FAR and I'm glad you typed it because I look forward to these insanely stupid lapses in thought from you

HEY GENIUS YOUR MOUNTAIN OF VISUAL EVIDENCE IS NOTHING MORE THAN PERSONAL OPINIONS you fucking idiot .............you're a fucking absolute and complete fucking idiot ......the guy who you're saying has a better side chest than Dorian is saying in fact Dorian's was the best he ever seen , I mean this crushes your fucking idiotic opinion

you complete moron , you're beyond rational though you're nothing more than an ignorant troll .

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #34722 on: September 14, 2007, 08:03:10 PM »

This has to be the dumbest thing you ever typed on this thread BY FAR and I'm glad you typed it because I look forward to these insanely stupid lapses in thought from you

HEY GENIUS YOUR MOUNTAIN OF VISUAL EVIDENCE IS NOTHING MORE THAN PERSONAL OPINIONS you fucking idiot .............you're a fucking absolute and complete fucking idiot ......the guy who you're saying has a better side chest than Dorian is saying in fact Dorian's was the best he ever seen , I mean this crushes your fucking idiotic opinion

you complete moron , you're beyond rational though you're nothing more than an ignorant troll .

wrong.

its personal opinion supported by real criteria as shown in the visual evidence.

yours is just personal opinion without any regard for normal judging standards or criteria at all.

big difference.

this is why YOU are in the minority.

and  you are arrogant enough to say that everyone else is not applying the criteria correctly, when it is in fact  you who are the complete retard.

hell, you get owned on several threads at once lately, because you don't have any idea what you are doing. ::)

dorian's side chest is not only devoid of detail entirely, from the calves up, he loses.

and you are too stupid and arrogant to see or admit this.

thankfully, most people are smarter than you are.
Flower Boy Ran Away

The Next BIG Thing!

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Trample the leaves, hurdle the deadfalls.
« Reply #34723 on: September 14, 2007, 08:05:17 PM »
Phyxsius! You plagiarist mofucker! LOL!

Ya forgot to change the final pic to Ronnie's birth.

If you're gonna steal, steal in style!

TNBT  ;)
Only 25 characters!?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34724 on: September 14, 2007, 08:10:53 PM »
wrong.

its personal opinion supported by real criteria as shown in the visual evidence.

yours is just personal opinion without any regard for normal judging standards or criteria at all.

big difference.

this is why YOU are in the minority.

and  you are arrogant enough to say that everyone else is not applying the criteria correctly, when it is in fact  you who are the complete retard.

hell, you get owned on several threads at once lately, because you don't have any idea what you are doing. ::)

dorian's side chest is not only devoid of detail entirely, from the calves up, he loses.

and you are too stupid and arrogant to see or admit this.

thankfully, most people are smarter than you are.

WRONG you don't know the criteria stop fucking typing you do , stop ignoring the criteria that clearly favors Dorian Yates

Balance & proportion - clear advantage to Dorian
Density & conditioning - clear advantage to Dorian
Muscular bulk - push
Posing - clear advantage to Dorian

you do NOT know there criteria , therefore your OPINION is baseless
your baseless OPINION is NOT evidence of anything except your bias
your baseless OPINION was reached by inaccurate means

Flex magazine Jan 1992 on Dorian Yates

" Dorian has the type of physique that looks much better and more powerfull in person than photos. I personally saw him onstage , and Yates if definitely light years ahead of the way he looks in photos.

MuscleMag International Feb 1994 on Dorian Yates at the 1993 Mr Olympia

" He's huge , absolutely HUGE ...he's ripped completely RIPPED. And while he's not in possession of the prettiest physique body by a long shot , he's equipped with all the bodyparts you need to win .

Combine this with the fact that he's 10 TIMES more impressive when you see him onstage at the Olympia than he is in pictures or on videos and you got yourself a winner.

" Chris Cormier standing next to Dorian onstage he sensed ' radiation coming off him , like an aura. ' The power of that muscle was tangible. It exerted a force all of its own.  Cormier thought ' I might as well forget about this guy and concentrate on being second. ' There was something else , too , strange. You had to witness him in the flesh. such granite hradness had a property that could nor be held on film or caught on paper. You had to see it live.

Peter McGough Flex Magazine May 2002

Let it be said that the camera can lie at physique contests. Some guys look great onstage but not so great on final film (Dorian Yates, for one) and vice versa (Shawn Ray is an example).

YOUR OPINION is biased , ignorant and in no way shape or form evidence , Ronnie Coleman says Dorian has the best side chest pose he's ever seen , this renders ANY opinion you make to the contrary useless

and please spare me the everyone can see how stupid you are wrap you've been taking a beating for doing what you do here in other threads , so stop projecting its pathetic.