Author Topic: 2015 Olympia - Ramy at the O - will he place top three or nay?  (Read 8258 times)

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
The O is drawing close, who is going to show up, Big Ramy or Big Hammy?

Alucard

• Getbig IV
Re: Ramy at the O?
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2015, 11:15:32 AM »
Fridge Ramy probably...

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2015, 11:20:31 AM »
Top 5 for sure!
?

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2015, 12:01:10 PM »
greatest of all times 8)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2015, 01:25:38 PM »
Ramy already competed this year and experiences teaches it's extremely difficult to peak again. The Flex Wheeler syndrome , compete in the Spring suffer in the Fall

His best bet seeing he won the Arnold is competing at the Olympia , placing high , collect another big check and pull a Shawn Ray and skip all of next years shows and solely focus on the Olympia.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2015, 01:31:19 PM »
It just seems he's going to be that guy who just never dials it in on the day of a show.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2015, 01:32:50 PM »
Ramy already competed this year and experiences teaches it's extremely difficult to peak again. The Flex Wheeler syndrome , compete in the Spring suffer in the Fall

His best bet seeing he won the Arnold is competing at the Olympia , placing high , collect another big check and pull a Shawn Ray and skip all of next years shows and solely focus on the Olympia.
imo,,i lthought shawn ray had an incredible build,but he shoild have did the grand prix's and more ironmans over the yrs and not sat with 2 wins and 1 1st taken away,,,labrada was smaller bber and won many shows,,overall bbing resume'wins'is impressive as well as just peaking once,,,ray as we've seen him now over last decade since retiring was pudgy for the most part ,when he did contest and looked his best there were hundreds of pics to get him by till next mro...

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2015, 01:34:31 PM »
It just seems he's going to be that guy who just never dials it in on the day of a show.

Dennis James lol irony?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2015, 07:05:00 AM »

I don't consider what he won being winning the Arnold.  Not THE Arnold, A Arnold.

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2015, 07:09:33 AM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2015, 07:29:27 AM »

Biggest myth there is

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2015, 08:01:47 AM »

This generations Victor Martinez.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2015, 08:04:26 AM »
I truly think we will have a new O. And I think it will be Ramy.

If they give it to Phil again and he comes in as bad as last time the if will lose all remaining credibility it had.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2015, 08:07:55 AM »

That sneeky fucker phillepe, always standing over the line....

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2015, 08:14:09 AM »
I truly think we will have a new O. And I think it will be Ramy.

If they give it to Phil again and he comes in as bad as last time the if will lose all remaining credibility it had.

I hope you are right because last year was an absolute joke! Phil deserved fourth or fifth at the very best but BS politics swung it his way and it reflects terribly on the sport. I know it is subjective but there is no way if you showed the photos to an outsider, ie somebody unfamiliar with bodybuilding that they would have chosen Phil as the champ.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2015, 08:19:05 AM »
I hope you are right because last year was an absolute joke! Phil deserved fourth or fifth at the very best but BS politics swung it his way and it reflects terribly on the sport. I know it is subjective but there is no way if you showed the photos to an outsider, ie somebody unfamiliar with bodybuilding that they would have chosen Phil as the champ.

I'd Ramy wants to win, which I totally think he could, he needs to be in shape.  Mostly he comes in looking like a big Ham compared to the others.  Saying Phil was 4th or 5th is ridiculous.

Jeezus, talk about problems you wished you had.  Already being so big all you need to worry about is condition?  Fat waterlogged and bloated is no way to go thru life.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2015, 08:31:45 AM »
I'd Ramy wants to win, which I totally think he could, he needs to be in shape.  Mostly he comes in looking like a big Ham compared to the others.  Saying Phil was 4th or 5th is ridiculous.

Jeezus, talk about problems you wished you had.  Already being so big all you need to worry about is condition?  Fat waterlogged and bloated is no way to go thru life.

2011 Heath he looked great but every year since has been steadily downhill. Have you noticed how blurry his abs have become? He's got what looks like a melted two pack and unless he can reverse that I don't think he should win another Olympia. Four titles is generous enough and politically speaking I think it's time to give the ball to somebody else and let them run with it and freshen up the sport. Ramy is by far the biggest and amazingly he has retained a rock solid six pack. I think part of the reluctance to reward him the title of Mr Olympia is because people are half expecting him to run into serious medical problems similiar to Abbasdour(sp?) this week. These Eqyptians don't fuck about with their dosages and we know it's a dangerous path. Not saying Phil doesn't use heavy duty cycles but he strikes me as more balanced and sensible in that regard. Then you got the not talking English aspect and that's why Ramy hasn't already won. Physique wise he blows Phil out of the water!

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2015, 09:29:16 AM »

Nice looking "abs" on Mr O.

Their skin just look totally unatural and like shit...!

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2015, 09:34:52 AM »

Kai's left delt looking totally legit
Y

goku

• Getbig III
Re: 2015 Olympia - Ramy at the O - will he place top three or nay?
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2015, 09:38:42 AM »
Ramy looking killer going into it, working with Farah still i think?
has helped Kai recapture his top conditioning in the last couple years, reckon Ramy will be top 5 at least and may even get ahead of Wolf/Rhoden for top 3.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2015, 09:54:27 AM »

Why have they made them pose like this? Especially Ramy...

hp31

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2015, 10:08:49 AM »

Can't wait to read this & get big arms.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2015, 10:10:06 AM »
Biggest myth there is

Where are the scientific geniuses when you need them?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2015, 01:43:44 PM »
Biggest myth there is

I disagree. Flex Wheeler , King of the spring shows in the Fall for the Olympia never looked at as good as the Spring shows. Chris Cormier? Kevin Levrone? How about when Ronnie did the Arnold in 2001 and almost lost the Olympia for it? I mean there are plenty of examples of this

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2015, 01:55:26 PM »
I disagree. Flex Wheeler , King of the spring shows in the Fall for the Olympia never looked at as good as the Spring shows. Chris Cormier? Kevin Levrone? How about when Ronnie did the Arnold in 2001 and almost lost the Olympia for it? I mean there are plenty of examples of this

What's the bottom line? Kidneys can't go through a second assault of diuretics ītil next January? Ninjas will pop up if you're about to nail it twice a year?