Author Topic: dj tells lies about where he lives  (Read 2455 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
dj tells lies about where he lives
« on: April 03, 2024, 03:35:35 PM »
Kunt isnt in Russia

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: dj tells lies about where he lives
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2024, 03:43:54 PM »
please expand
Y

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2024, 03:44:04 PM »
If he says that he’s in Russia, then he’s in Russia.

GOT IT?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2024, 03:53:15 PM »
please expand
Visa for foreigner to get into Russia

dj has fuck all to offer and he also said he went to Russia after beating a guy half to death and was kicked out of Poland

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2024, 04:33:14 PM »
Kunt isnt in Russia

mops already confirmed dj was training in a Russian gym he had been to

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2024, 04:54:27 PM »
mops already confirmed dj was training in a Russian gym he had been to
mops is a Royalty gimmick

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2024, 05:14:51 PM »
hes lived in Eastern Europe and Russia for 20 years yet cant speak the fucking language

He cant even spell in English

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2024, 05:28:56 PM »
Maybe dj took all the right dicks at a swinger party to get his papers forged.  He didn't even know it at the time, he just wanted to get tripled teamed.  After he got ass to mouthed for four hours straight the homos wanted to keep him around.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2024, 05:43:13 PM »
mops is a Royalty gimmick

I like this accusation

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2024, 05:49:39 PM »
Visa for foreigner to get into Russia

dj has fuck all to offer and he also said he went to Russia after beating a guy half to death and was kicked out of Poland

So you're saying no way he has a negative HIV test?
Y

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2024, 05:51:06 PM »
Nobody panic.

Brace for impact.

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2024, 05:58:19 PM »
Don't know if he is in mother Russia or not, but dj has mentioned he is only on a tourist visa, a shaky status indeed:

i cant work here legally i have a tourist visa

the only places that will give me a job without a work visa are englsih schools no others will risk it, plus all others say i must speak the language and i dont

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2024, 06:55:52 PM »
Don't know if he is in mother Russia or not, but dj has mentioned he is only on a tourist visa, a shaky status indeed:

Russia seems like a friendly place for Americans on a visa to visit. Especially those who may be using illegal compounds.

It won’t be long before the Russians look into to those allowance wire transfers as suspicious.

DJ we need your mom’s contact info just in case you get Grinered out there. We have a responsibility to keep you safe.

Side note I have a coworker who’s 37 and moved to SoCal at 13 from Russia. He has dual citizenship. Prior to covid he would go back frequently as an adult but he said it doesn’t make sense to visit now because the chance that Russia wouldn’t let him return back to the states is to risky.

DJ is in trouble and he probably doesn’t even realize it.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2024, 07:06:31 PM »
I think in one of the stills of dj's videos you can see English writing on the wall or the gym equipment.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2024, 03:40:05 AM »
Isn't Titanus Doug in Poland these days?
Q

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2024, 05:02:50 AM »
With all that free time is it not possible to learn Russian?

FFS, 3/4 hours a day for 6 months would at least get the basics down.

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2024, 06:38:42 AM »
He is in Columbus Ohio. He goes to the gym off high street   His Mom lives there his uncles and everyone else too. He is a liar a fag and self absorbed worthless lazy semen slurper who prefers young boys because at the age of 8 years old even DJ looks big to them so he is happy to get the compliments.

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2024, 06:50:14 AM »
He is in Columbus Ohio. He goes to the gym off high street   His Mom lives there his uncles and everyone else too. He is a liar a fag and self absorbed worthless lazy semen slurper who prefers young boys because at the age of 8 years old even DJ looks big to them so he is happy to get the compliments.
BBC is pretty reliable with his info. I mean just ask yourself which is more believable, dude who sounds like an incel/Virgin with the maturity of a 17 year old who claims to visit prostitutes in Russia or an actual 17 year old virgin who lives in his parents basement and fantasizes about banging prostitutes in Russia while pretending to be from there.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2024, 07:05:48 AM »
So dj has talked about Phenibut a lot, it's only an Rx drug in Russia and maybe a couple of former satellites. If he was in the US he would just buy it from any number of supplement sites instead of asking his doc about it. He is also using kilos when he talks gym weights with me. No American does that. You can never be sure but I believe him. He also avoided saying which exact country he was in until recently.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2024, 07:16:45 AM »
Columbus, Ohio is in Russia?

You learn something new everyday on Getbig.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2024, 07:22:56 AM »
So dj has talked about Phenibut a lot, it's only an Rx drug in Russia and maybe a couple of former satellites. If he was in the US he would just buy it from any number of supplement sites instead of asking his doc about it. He is also using kilos when he talks gym weights with me. No American does that. You can never be sure but I believe him. He also avoided saying which exact country he was in until recently.
he said poland in 2010
Hey Game Time! One could say dat I've had ma fair share of ho's while here in poland. An honest assesment would be in the number of 200 different females, and never once have I caught any STD's. But me thinks dat polish hos and polish girls in general have a much lower rate of STD's than their American counter-parts.                      And as far as Sal's statement and the whole game and chase BS, well that's just too fvcking annoying and brutal for me to go through all dat sh!t, plus I'm just too much of a sensitive and thin-skinned guy to go through all the constant rejections and game playing with no piece of ass at the end of it. I know a french dude and a norway dude, and they both chase the ladies like crazy, and in a typical evening they will try at least 5 or 10 females and never get a first nite fvck unless the girl is average and/or fat, and sometimes arrange some future date where the female pulls a no-show. I've made decent cash betting wit fellas dat girls dont show for date

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2024, 07:35:33 AM »
he said poland in 2010

Yes but there was a stint in Ukraine also, and now Russia. I asked him if he was a slav like I assumed, but no, first it was Poland for the wife and maybe his mother got a good job in Russia? I believe him, especially since he was careful not to disclose exact location. I know if I was there I would avoid discussing certain subjects, not what he's been discussing though, but I would be careful.

Like if he wasn't there, how would he know he would get a hard NO! when asking for phenibut at the pharmacy? I just assumed they were more lax there but apparently not, and it checked out when googling.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2024, 07:47:00 AM »

I’d have thought that during war time Russia was more secure

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2024, 08:09:07 AM »

These are pretty harsh accusations. I should’ve braced for impact like I said earlier

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2024, 09:32:51 AM »
I think in one of the stills of dj's videos you can see English writing on the wall or the gym equipment.

half the signs in russia are english , pop culture is a thing...