Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 390180 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #275 on: June 13, 2023, 07:59:51 AM »
Well the asshole came back and ruined yet another training thread...............fuc king idiot wannabe.

Give this cockjockey his own thread and delete his posts in this one........this is just pure bullshit.

I know this is the Thunderdome but this fuckhead has to stop.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #276 on: June 13, 2023, 08:12:01 AM »
Do not respond to Bhanky's posts.

Simple.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #277 on: June 13, 2023, 08:15:53 AM »
Here`s how my fucking workout went this morning......got up  with some back pain,hunched over a bit,after a while I felt good so I got dressed and drove to the gym at 7 AM.

My plan was chest + back,smith inclines,flyes,seated bench machine,pulldownds,cable rows,and some db shrugs.

Once I step out of my car at the gym, I get a stabbing pain in my lower back..........I literally had to hold onto the sides of the car to  work my way back to the trunk to  get my gym bag and water.

Once at the trunk I was in agony and had to stand there laying on the car for a good 5 fucking minutes.

OK,then I hobbled to the gym from the parking lot.......tons of pain and staggering like a freaking drunk.

I get through the double doors (not an easy task),get to the desk and stand at the desk in pain for at least 10 minutes straight.......my back was at a 45 degree angle......could not stand up straight.

So the kid at the desk says sit down for a bit so I did.

Then I had to ask another guy I  knew to help me put my lifting belt on really tight...........fucking guy almost killed me.

I knew by then I wasn`t picking up any 45 pound plates and doing smith inclines so I figured I`d do 10 sets of 10 seated bench machine and 10 sets of 10 pulldowns.

I tried to push the foot pedal on the bench machine with a light warmup weight.....you know the pedal  the moves the handles in position so  you  can press?

Anyway,my back wasn`t having it........had to have those guys help me back to my car and I went home...........every bump I hit and some railroad tracks felt like knife  woulds in my lower back.

Not feeling too optomistic........ER in the morning and I get the feeling it`s gonna be a major big deal.

After laying off for 5 years this is my 5th. setback in a row......literally 2 steps forward,and 3 steps back.

I`m fucked and I`m pissed.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #278 on: June 13, 2023, 08:21:19 AM »
Do not respond to Bhanky's posts.

Simple.
He`s on ignore I was just pointing out the obvious........that he`s a fucking asshole.....he`s lucky I`m not 46 again is all I can say.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #279 on: June 13, 2023, 08:22:34 AM »
He`s on ignore I was just pointing out the obvious........that he`s a fucking asshole.....he`s lucky I`m not 46 again is all I can say.

Don't mention him period.

Tell Krank, 38, etc. who keep replying to Bhanky.

Unless you really want him around that is.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #280 on: June 13, 2023, 08:24:18 AM »
Tell Krank, 38, etc. who keep replying to Bhanky.
Everybody should ignore him and let him post his shit pics to  himself.......without feedback he`d cry like the bitch he is and go away........fucking kunt.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #281 on: June 13, 2023, 08:27:43 AM »
The cops seemed pretty convinced you beat the fuck out of Angela Johnson, judging from the police report, after all they saw your handiwork on her.

By the way why did you have the thread  deleted?

No charges were pressed never even had a court date the cops lied that day as they always do

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #282 on: June 13, 2023, 08:28:57 AM »
Here`s how my fucking workout went this morning......got up  with some back pain,hunched over a bit,after a while I felt good so I got dressed and drove to the gym at 7 AM.

My plan was chest + back,smith inclines,flyes,seated bench machine,pulldownds,cable rows,and some db shrugs.

Once I step out of my car at the gym, I get a stabbing pain in my lower back..........I literally had to hold onto the sides of the car to  work my way back to the trunk to  get my gym bag and water.

Once at the trunk I was in agony and had to stand there laying on the car for a good 5 fucking minutes.

OK,then I hobbled to the gym from the parking lot.......tons of pain and staggering like a freaking drunk.

I get through the double doors (not an easy task),get to the desk and stand at the desk in pain for at least 10 minutes straight.......my back was at a 45 degree angle......could not stand up straight.

So the kid at the desk says sit down for a bit so I did.

Then I had to ask another guy I  knew to help me put my lifting belt on really tight...........fucking guy almost killed me.

I knew by then I wasn`t picking up any 45 pound plates and doing smith inclines so I figured I`d do 10 sets of 10 seated bench machine and 10 sets of 10 pulldowns.

I tried to push the foot pedal on the bench machine with a light warmup weight.....you know the pedal  the moves the handles in position so  you  can press?

Anyway,my back wasn`t having it........had to have those guys help me back to my car and I went home...........every bump I hit and some railroad tracks felt like knife  woulds in my lower back.

Not feeling too optomistic........ER in the morning and I get the feeling it`s gonna be a major big deal.

After laying off for 5 years this is my 5th. setback in a row......literally 2 steps forward,and 3 steps back.

I`m fucked and I`m pissed.

For fuck sake give it up and take up Yoga already

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #283 on: June 13, 2023, 08:29:43 AM »
You are ignoring this user.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #284 on: June 13, 2023, 08:31:58 AM »
delts- traps

smith machine push press   (heavy) 4 sets

rear delt machine 6 sets

side lateral one arm  4 sets

db upright rows 3 sets

barbell shrugs 4 sets... rattling plates w 405 lol.. the senior citizens seemed impressed

Great one, brother!

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #285 on: June 13, 2023, 08:34:36 AM »
You know I would end you if you said that to my face? Everyone is a tough guy on getbig in reality most of you are just bitter old slobs. I am not seeking attention from these ducking losers I just posted a workout video then I was attacked

This ain't going to work on me grandpa, I'm a new Yorker and you're just an old closeted fag with a humiliation fetish to me 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #286 on: June 13, 2023, 08:38:56 AM »

This ain't going to work on me grandpa, I'm a new Yorker and you're just an old closeted fag with a humiliation fetish to me

I lived in Brooklyn in the 80s and Manhattan in the 2000s.  I am not old I would ragdoll you again just another internet tough guy talking shit online no pics no lifts no actual credentials at all

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #287 on: June 13, 2023, 08:39:24 AM »

As if anyone would be afraid on this fucking clown.........I grew up in  the streets and have walked though Hell with gasoline boots on.

Dude`s all talk.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #288 on: June 13, 2023, 08:41:15 AM »
As if anyone would be afraid on this fucking clown.........I grew up in  the streets and have walked though Hell with gasoline boots on.

Dude`s all talk.

You can barely walk talking about training hard for your pro card you need water aerobic therapy you daft old man give it up and switch to Yoga moron

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #289 on: June 13, 2023, 08:42:36 AM »
You are ignoring this user fucking dickhead.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: June 13, 2023, 08:47:11 AM »
No charges were pressed never even had a court date the cops lied that day as they always do

So now the cops are lying as well? It seems like everybody’s out to get you.

You are the only one telling the truth, I get it now.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #291 on: June 13, 2023, 08:54:07 AM »

You are a libtardian, nothing weaker or more pathetic. The shit you I believe in shows absolute weakness.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #292 on: June 13, 2023, 09:11:17 AM »
I lived in Brooklyn in the 80s and Manhattan in the 2000s.  I am not old I would ragdoll you again just another internet tough guy talking shit online no pics no lifts no actual credentials at all
You're an old bald middle aged dad with bad knees, pretty typical

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #293 on: June 13, 2023, 09:13:59 AM »
please provide evidence of you EVER winning a fight

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #294 on: June 13, 2023, 09:15:55 AM »
please provide evidence of you EVER winning a fight

I’m have posted my numerous wrestling credentials many times. You know how I know these guys are not tough when they say they are from NY or went to Prison those things don’t make you tough. Having actual training exp and physicality makes you tough none of which any of them have demonstrated. 

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #295 on: June 13, 2023, 09:18:25 AM »
I’m have posted my numerous wrestling credentials many times. You know how I know these guys are not tough when they say they are from NY or went to Prison those things don’t make you tough. Having actual training exp and physicality makes you tough none of which any of them have demonstrated.
you cant win an MMA fight and you are a physical wreck
You have no credentials, its like having a black belt in Karate, means fuck all on the street

Stephen Hawkins could get about better than you

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #296 on: June 13, 2023, 09:20:48 AM »

reside front squats small construction vehicles

i don't know his other credentials, but it might not be as easy as you think
Y

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #297 on: June 13, 2023, 09:34:06 AM »

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #298 on: June 13, 2023, 09:36:51 AM »
Shoulders today

Machine side raises: 4 sets
Hammer strength presses: 4 sets
Front raises with rope: 4 sets
Face/rope pulls: 4 sets
Rear delts: 4 sets

Cardio: 40 minutes

Good one, SF.

;)

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #299 on: June 13, 2023, 09:53:56 AM »
Brian, has a slim 29 inch waist.

???