Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 390370 times)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #351 on: June 14, 2023, 06:03:04 AM »
Do you write your own programming krank?
Y

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #352 on: June 14, 2023, 06:10:31 AM »
seriously krank your programme is amazing. your fitness must be through the roof. what is your resting pulse? I ma guessing low 50's?

Amazing and so far away from what I do its mind boggling.

for an \oldie' I mean!

have you ever considered doing 4 sets of leg curls once a week? Or are you building up to that?
B

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #353 on: June 14, 2023, 06:14:20 AM »
seriously krank your programme is amazing. your fitness must be through the roof. what is your resting pulse? I ma guessing low 50's?

for an \oldie' I mean!

have you ever considered doing 4 sets of leg curls once a week? Or are you building up to that?

Kranks will switch to 8 sets of leg curls, and 1 set of strict curls, and then 'sweating to the oldies' w/ Richard Simmons.
Once he reaches that epic level of fitness, he will have reached the "Pinnacle of Iron"!..

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #354 on: June 14, 2023, 06:24:50 AM »
Krank, have you thought about heave hoeing the weight up and letting your one dominate side do all the work?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #355 on: June 14, 2023, 06:27:21 AM »

for an \oldie' I mean!

krank is crazy elite with this stuff.
Y

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #356 on: June 14, 2023, 06:28:35 AM »
Krank, have you thought about heave hoeing the weight up and letting your one dominate side do all the work?

fucks sake , how can anyone watch that back and post it on youtube and feel proud?

Only a pure narcissist who does not see what everyone else sees

G- Force Facial features and the huge pot belly when hes wracking it, oh and the stick legs

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #357 on: June 14, 2023, 06:37:25 AM »
Do you write your own programming krank?

I follow Crossfit Mayhem Masters Competition track...with my own stuff thrown in.  I know how I feel on a certain day and what my strong/weak points are. 

for an \oldie' I mean!

My fitness was so much better prior to August 2020...thats when my knee took a shit on me.  Had meniscus clean up (FUCKING mistake)...then 2021 just couldn't get back to where I was before (really think the surgeon fucked up).  Tried stem cell and HA injections...finally had to accept I needed go the partial replacement route.  Was getting better summer of 22 but let ego get in the way and tore three muscles in quad/hip.  Then over did it in December for shoulders.  All the years of gymnastics (5 years), swimming (4 years), and bodybuilding (20+ years) took its toll.

My resting is about 60.  I love doing what I am doing way more than bodybuilding.  As far as the 4 sets of leg curls...I really don't think I am at that level.  I don't anticipate ever getting there unless I want to start down the road of pharmaceuticals.  No way could i recover week to week if I did that.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #358 on: June 14, 2023, 06:38:24 AM »

Thanks for the insight, but I am working on my distended gut for now

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #359 on: June 14, 2023, 07:26:49 AM »
fucks sake , how can anyone watch that back and post it on youtube and feel proud?

G- Force Facial features and the huge pot belly when hes wracking it, oh and the stick legs

It’s a strong lift if any of you think you can do better by all means show us

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #360 on: June 14, 2023, 07:44:10 AM »
yep, pure mong strength

PS, can someone please just clip his head and do a gif.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #361 on: June 14, 2023, 07:48:51 AM »

I can probably do better than a lot of people in some lifts, and get beaten by a ton of people in many lifts.
No one here seems to have the urge to post pics and vids of themselves 24x7 though.
A 40+ yr old man w/ a selfie-ring is bizarre...

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #362 on: June 14, 2023, 07:49:28 AM »

Have you seen his Instagram profile picture?

its the same thing.. his son is absolutely mortified.

Narcissism has no bounds

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #363 on: June 14, 2023, 07:56:55 AM »
I can probably do better than a lot of people in some lifts, and get beaten by a ton of people in many lifts.
No one here seems to have the urge to post pics and vids of themselves 24x7 though.
A 40+ yr old man w/ a selfie-ring is bizarre...

Who is posting pics and vid’s 24/7? I posted one lifting video as everyone claimed a strict curl was easier with the wall and I can’t curl without the wall so I posted a 3 rep set without the wall and everyone lost their shit. You guys all claimed there was no way I could curl 155lbs without a wall so I curled 165lbs for 3 reps without a wall.

You guys all make fun of my workouts and say they are easy not enough reps and sets well they are not easy you can clearly see I am putting a lot of effort into a 3 rep set. When Training for strength you do less reps not rocket science

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #364 on: June 14, 2023, 08:02:19 AM »
Fucking Krank is the man.......known him a long time.....dude knows training and training related rehab like the back of his hand, and was a seriously accomplished bodybuilder............n ow his strength and conditioning is off the chain.

BLATANT HOMO  :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #365 on: June 14, 2023, 08:03:06 AM »
LOL  ;D

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #366 on: June 14, 2023, 08:05:49 AM »
Who is posting pics and vid’s 24/7? I posted one lifting video as everyone claimed a strict curl was easier with the wall and I can’t curl without the wall so I posted a 3 rep set without the wall and everyone lost their shit. You guys all claimed there was no way I could curl 155lbs without a wall so I curled 165lbs for 3 reps without a wall.

You guys all make fun of my workouts and say they are easy not enough reps and sets well they are not easy you can clearly see I am putting a lot of effort into a 3 rep set. When Training for strength you do less reps not rocket science

are you still taking the peptides?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #367 on: June 14, 2023, 08:10:17 AM »
VERDICT ON MY BACK = L4 + L5 disc bulge disorder,with some arthtitis present in the lower lumbar region.

Will still be training hard.....if I have a day like yesterday I will skip it until I can do it.

In the meantine in between time, I will be following Kranks rehab advice,doing something daily.

I might need periodic shots also.

THREE HOT NURSES ASKED ME MY AGE......I TOLD THEM I TURNED 68 JUST A WEEK AGO.......THEY ALL SAID I LOOK MORE LIKE 55..........THEIR CHECKS ARE IN THE MAIL.  :D

Still gonna` train for my pro-card as I don`t see anyone touching me in a year and a half when I turn 70 so fuck you and your 5 sets of leg extensions Brian........you fucking dickhead.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #368 on: June 14, 2023, 08:12:07 AM »
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA LOL  ;D :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #369 on: June 14, 2023, 08:14:37 AM »
I've pulled well over 600 with a mixed grip and never had an issue, but you're on steroids and your tendons probably couldn't hold out.
My nikka !!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #370 on: June 14, 2023, 08:16:53 AM »
Agreed the risk of injury over under is not worth it
How in Holy Hell would you know ,you`ve never deadlifted in your life you one armed fucking bandit !  :D

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #371 on: June 14, 2023, 08:20:22 AM »

Stronger. Faster. Smarter.

G-force Hankins.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #372 on: June 14, 2023, 08:28:40 AM »
I am supposed to be impressed you deadlifted what is that 315 according to the video I wouldn’t know as I don’t use bumper plates. Yeah you have vascular forearms so what so do I and should you be talking about hair you are looking like Freddy Munster in the video. I don’t even do deadlifts but do you really think I would struggle deadlifting 315lbs?  What I am not going to do is use an over under grip and risk my bicep. Do you get extra credit for lifting on an empty stomach? No idea why you don’t understand the difference between a gut and food

you're telling me you're strong and don't have the grip to overhand something as light as 405? you can always hook grip

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #373 on: June 14, 2023, 08:33:16 AM »

you're telling me you're strong and don't have the grip to overhand something as light as 405? you can always hook grip

When did I say I don’t have the grip to overhand 405lbs? I said I am not going to underhand and put the stress on my biceps that are fatigued from training heavy curls. I never said I didn’t have the grip strength to overhand anything my grip is strong I don’t use straps or wraps. Krank used an over under grip I used to do that back in the day I won’t do that now

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #374 on: June 14, 2023, 08:51:32 AM »
When did I say I don’t have the grip to overhand 405lbs? I said I am not going to underhand and put the stress on my biceps that are fatigued from training heavy curls. I never said I didn’t have the grip strength to overhand anything my grip is strong I don’t use straps or wraps. Krank used an over under grip I used to do that back in the day I won’t do that now
oh nice, so you're going to post a vid of you deadlifting?