Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 390478 times)

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #425 on: June 15, 2023, 09:11:11 PM »

I love dips too...great exercise!
Mine as well! Do em almost everyday between sets. Just to stretch or whatever.
Comes chest day (yesterday) I hit  em  real hard. I do one set incline cable fallowed by a set of dips to failure. It burns so bad the pump is beautiful. I don't do them with weights but always free hanging (no support) and strict form til i cant...big part of my history in working out.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #426 on: June 15, 2023, 09:12:58 PM »
The Amazon says, “go chalk your ass crack.”
Hahahahaha!

mops

• Getbig IV
  • Never make snow angels in a dog park
« Reply #427 on: June 15, 2023, 09:29:39 PM »
Mine as well! Do em almost everyday between sets. Just to stretch or whatever.
Comes chest day (yesterday) I hit  em  real hard. I do one set incline cable fallowed by a set of dips to failure. It burns so bad the pump is beautiful. I don't do them with weights but always free hanging (no support) and strict form til i cant...big part of my history in working out.

In the words of the great John Mccallum :" Dips are squats for the upper body"

love heavy dips
( love to "free hang" too. No homo )

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #428 on: June 15, 2023, 11:20:11 PM »
I swear to God at your funeral all everyone is going to talk about is the tall skinny blond chick who pulled down her pants and pissed on your casket.

You know what I mean, stop playing around with that hormone shit without medical advice. And no, it’s not because you’re a drunken English fat booze hag fukker.

🤣🤣

Haha I’m sure the other 2-3 people that will be there will enjoy watching that

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #429 on: June 16, 2023, 04:01:48 AM »
Never mentioned those things.  Re-read and come back to me with a coherent explanation.

So, you are declining another challenge.  Pull up uses biceps...shoulders....la ts (of which you have none...oh wait, thats another hankins embellishment....you have an extra muscle there).  It ALWAYS comes back to the one thing you do that NO ONE here does...you cherry picked it so you could say your best.  Congrats/

I have issued you multiple challenges prior to your strict curl.  You have yet to accomplish any of those. 

Keep trying drug boy.   Tell you what....I'll try and beat you on strict curl, you try and beat me on the overhead squat.  You have been notified...and told its a contest.  Can't back out now.

You literally just said cable curls are the same thing now you are claiming no one else on the board does curls? Bills hit every single member of this board does curls it is literally the first thing a child will do when they pick up a weight. No one said anything about strict do them standing without the wall 165x3 or with the wall 165x1 but don’t lie and claim you don’t do curls now you literally did 4 sets of 12 yesterday remember cables and free weights are the same thing according to you(fucking retard) so don’t lie and say you don’t do curls.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #430 on: June 16, 2023, 05:00:59 AM »
You literally just said cable curls are the same thing now you are claiming no one else on the board does curls? Bills hit every single member of this board does curls it is literally the first thing a child will do when they pick up a weight. No one said anything about strict do them standing without the wall 165x3 or with the wall 165x1 but don’t lie and claim you don’t do curls now you literally did 4 sets of 12 yesterday remember cables and free weights are the same thing according to you(fucking retard) so don’t lie and say you don’t do curls.

Where did I say that no one else curls?  No one else does your shitty high school dick measuring strict curl bullshit. 

Where did I say I don't curl? I haven't done much direct bicep work in a long time. 

I am still waiting for you to provide a coherent and valid explanation on how the stress on a muscle is different with a cable versus a free weight.  You can't....therefore you are trying to deflect

For someone with a mensa IQ your comprehension is pathetic.  You are a one trick pony.  "I am the strongest on here because of my curl".  Riiiiiight.....you are still a loser and the king of lies bio-identical boy.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #431 on: June 16, 2023, 05:08:02 AM »
Back

Deadlift - 4 sets up to 405
Barbell Rows - 4 sets
Iso-Lateral Rows - 4 sets
Shrugs - 4 sets
Roman Chair / Hypers - 4 sets
Chins - 4 sets

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #432 on: June 16, 2023, 05:18:26 AM »
Where did I say that no one else curls?  No one else does your shitty high school dick measuring strict curl bullshit. 

Where did I say I don't curl? I haven't done much direct bicep work in a long time. 

I am still waiting for you to provide a coherent and valid explanation on how the stress on a muscle is different with a cable versus a free weight.  You can't....therefore you are trying to deflect

For someone with a mensa IQ your comprehension is pathetic.  You are a one trick pony.  "I am the strongest on here because of my curl".  Riiiiiight.....you are still a loser and the king of lies bio-identical boy.

Who said anything about strict curling I said curling I did 165x3 standing curls not strict. If the stress in the muscle is the same then a godamn bowlfex would be just as effective yes? But we know it isn’t how does a cable curl work your forearm grip and hand strength? Where is the stabilization with a cable? Where is the bone fracturing stress it isn’t there. Do I need to write a thesis to explain it to you the reason you can’t curl 165 for 3 reps is because you don’t train with heavy free weights on curls. If it was just as effective the proof would be in the pudding as they say. All these motherfuckers with PHD in kinesiology have 14 inch arms and can’t curl shit they would have you training with rubber bands it’s not as effective as free weights. I never said I was the strongest at every lift I never even claimed to be the strongest curler what I said and showed  is I can curl 165lbs for 3 reps can you do it? Yes or No?

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #433 on: June 16, 2023, 05:24:32 AM »
Krank definitely knows his shit and while I agree that muscles don’t know the difference between cables,bands,dumbbells,barbells,weight stack machines,plate loaded machines as stress is stress. Yet at the same time I have to agree with Hankins as to free weight curls whether with dumbbells or barbells definitely seem to build more muscle. There have been times I train hard as hell using bands or machines and my arms actually shrink a bit then when I go back to free weight they grow again. But wtf do I know? Just my personal experience.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #434 on: June 16, 2023, 06:09:53 AM »
Back

Deadlift - 4 sets up to 405
Barbell Rows - 4 sets
Iso-Lateral Rows - 4 sets
Shrugs - 4 sets
Roman Chair / Hypers - 4 sets
Chins - 4 sets

Good one G.R. !!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #435 on: June 16, 2023, 06:10:55 AM »
You are ignoring the resident loser.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #436 on: June 16, 2023, 06:15:56 AM »
Pounds under tension / time= capacity

A

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #437 on: June 16, 2023, 06:19:40 AM »
June 16, 2023

Shoulders,Arms,Forearms:

Dumbbell Lateral Raise- 4 Triple-Drop Sets (FUCKING BRUTAL G-FORCE FACE)
Face-Pulls - 5 sets
Seated Press Machine - 1 to failure

Super-Set # 1:
{Seated Alternate DB Curls - 3 sets
{Lying Dumbbell Extensions - 3 sets

Super-Set # 2:
{Preacher Curls - 3 sets
{Seated French Press - 3 sets

Super-Set # 3:
{Hoist Curls Machine - 2 sets
{Triceps Pressdowns - 2 sets

Bent-Forward Cable Extensions - 2 sets

Super-Set:
{Wrist Curls - 4 sets
{Reverse Wrist Curls - 4 sets

GREAT FUCKING WORKOUT!!

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #438 on: June 16, 2023, 06:25:13 AM »
Who said anything about strict curling I said curling I did 165x3 standing curls not strict. If the stress in the muscle is the same then a godamn bowlfex would be just as effective yes? tell me how you can't cause hypertrophy with that But we know it isn’t how does a cable curl work your forearm grip and hand strength? how does it not improve grip strength?  are you not grabbing something?Where is the stabilization with a cable?so you stabilize more with a bar? Where is the bone fracturing stress it isn’t there. no one fractures their bones with a curl...except you frail beastDo I need to write a thesis to explain it to you the reason you can’t curl 165 for 3 reps is because you don’t train with heavy free weights on curls. no, there's need to explain why I won't do a strict curl.  You have this 165x3 bullshit...one trick pony boy.  I did 225x15 squat....you didn't. If it was just as effective the proof would be in the pudding as they say. All these motherfuckers with PHD in kinesiology have 14 inch arms and can’t curl shit they would have you training with rubber bands it’s not as effective as free weights. I never said I was the strongest at every lift I never even claimed to be the strongest curler what I said and showed  is I can curl 165lbs for 3 reps can you do it? Yes or No?You've claimed to be the strongest on this board.  Plain and simple.  I have said all along you can curl more than me.  How many more times do I need to say it?  You can't outlift me in the snatch, deadliift, clean, power clean, power snatch, push jerk, overhead squat, weighted pull up, etc.  You gloss over that each and every time.

Did you have to take any peptides after melting down on that?   You still can't give me any solid explanation on why a cable curl is any less effective in causing hypertrophy in a muscle over dumbbell or bar.  You just rage on and on like you're writing a Flex magazine article.

Since you have said /claimed to read EVERY research article there is....perhaps you can comment on this:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34609100/

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32358310/

You will find research talking about functional improvements....that is not what YOU do, so you can't pull that one out of your ass.  You want to focus on the CURL....so focus on it bitch.  PROVE me wrong.

Now fuck off....I will continue to own you ....time after time...after time....after time.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #439 on: June 16, 2023, 06:28:38 AM »
Krank definitely knows his shit and while I agree that muscles don’t know the difference between cables,bands,dumbbells,barbells,weight stack machines,plate loaded machines as stress is stress. Yet at the same time I have to agree with Hankins as to free weight curls whether with dumbbells or barbells definitely seem to build more muscle. There have been times I train hard as hell using bands or machines and my arms actually shrink a bit then when I go back to free weight they grow again. But wtf do I know? Just my personal experience.

I feel that people will use the free weights more and put more intensity into those things.  You have to wonder if it more of a psychological thing when it comes to machines vs. weights.   The point I only made was that muscles do not know the difference.  They know stress.  They respond to stress. 

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #440 on: June 16, 2023, 06:29:03 AM »
June 16, 2023

Shoulders,Arms,Forearms:

Dumbbell Lateral Raise- 4 Triple-Drop Sets (FUCKING BRUTAL G-FORCE FACE)
Face-Pulls - 5 sets
Seated Press Machine - 1 to failure

Super-Set # 1:
{Seated Alternate DB Curls - 3 sets
{Lying Dumbbell Extensions - 3 sets

Super-Set # 2:
{Preacher Curls - 3 sets
{Seated French Press - 3 sets

Super-Set # 3:
{Hoist Curls Machine - 2 sets
{Triceps Pressdowns - 2 sets

Bent-Forward Cable Extensions - 2 sets

Super-Set:
{Wrist Curls - 4 sets
{Reverse Wrist Curls - 4 sets

Serious question why not just a few compound lifts ?
GREAT FUCKING WORKOUT!!
A

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #441 on: June 16, 2023, 06:37:29 AM »
Who said anything about strict curling I said curling I did 165x3 standing curls not strict. If the stress in the muscle is the same then a godamn bowlfex would be just as effective yes? But we know it isn’t how does a cable curl work your forearm grip and hand strength? Where is the stabilization with a cable? Where is the bone fracturing stress it isn’t there. Do I need to write a thesis to explain it to you the reason you can’t curl 165 for 3 reps is because you don’t train with heavy free weights on curls. If it was just as effective the proof would be in the pudding as they say. All these motherfuckers with PHD in kinesiology have 14 inch arms and can’t curl shit they would have you training with rubber bands it’s not as effective as free weights. I never said I was the strongest at every lift I never even claimed to be the strongest curler what I said and showed  is I can curl 165lbs for 3 reps can you do it? Yes or No?

Hankins your thesis appears to be that free weights are more effective for strength and muscle growth. Is that correct?

Is that also why your entire lower body has negligible development on its diet of leg curls and leg extensions? Is it also why you have nothing in the way of back development? You don't row. You don't deadlift. You don't chin. Is this also why your triceps are non existent?
B

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #442 on: June 16, 2023, 06:41:03 AM »
also professor hankins

guy at our gym has legit 23' arms and uses cables for both biceps and triceps.

how do you explain this?
B

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #443 on: June 16, 2023, 06:48:03 AM »

I mix things up a lot.....took some time off so I trained with moderate weight with very little rest.

My next arm workout may be completely different with heavier weight and compound movements.

I like variety,otherwise your training gets boring and stale.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #444 on: June 16, 2023, 06:53:56 AM »
Mr. can`t do a decent squat with any decent poundage, with a slew of torn up bodyparts,who does crooked  benches with pansy ass weight,who does 5 sets of leg extensions and calls it a leg day,etc. etc. arguing with Krank about training!!!11111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA  LOL  ;D

You can`t make this shit up.........Hankins has no clue what he`s doing.......none at all.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #445 on: June 16, 2023, 07:06:19 AM »
Free weights are superior for strength.

For muscle pumping/physique it makes no difference.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #446 on: June 16, 2023, 07:07:23 AM »
I feel that people will use the free weights more and put more intensity into those things.  You have to wonder if it more of a psychological thing when it comes to machines vs. weights.   The point I only made was that muscles do not know the difference.  They know stress.  They respond to stress.

Cables do not put the same stress on the muscle

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #447 on: June 16, 2023, 07:09:14 AM »
Cables do not put the same stress on the muscle

I do know there's more stabilization that takes place with free-weights. As far as direct stim to the muscle belly being worked, I dont know.
I just dont like cables/bands. I like weights...

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #448 on: June 16, 2023, 07:09:55 AM »
Did you have to take any peptides after melting down on that?   You still can't give me any solid explanation on why a cable curl is any less effective in causing hypertrophy in a muscle over dumbbell or bar.  You just rage on and on like you're writing a Flex magazine article.

Since you have said /claimed to read EVERY research article there is....perhaps you can comment on this:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34609100/

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32358310/

You will find research talking about functional improvements....that is not what YOU do, so you can't pull that one out of your ass.  You want to focus on the CURL....so focus on it bitch.  PROVE me wrong.

Now fuck off....I will continue to own you ....time after time...after time....after time.

I thought we were talking about strength now you want to talk about hypertrophy?? And again I don’t need a scientific article written by a phd who doesn’t even lift to tell me heavy free weight curls are more effective than cables.

You just want to compare a bunch of cross fit movements that require a lot of technique you know I don’t do we all do curls it’s a very simple test of strength. But glad you admit I can curl more you can beat me in some of those other lifts because I have never even tried them much less developed the proper technique. I don’t even know what half of those dumb things are I don’t do CrossFit

Everyone knows what a curl is we all do curls

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #449 on: June 16, 2023, 07:18:26 AM »
Mr. can`t do a decent squat with any decent poundage, with a slew of torn up bodyparts,who does crooked  benches with pansy ass weight,who does 5 sets of leg extensions and calls it a leg day,etc. etc. arguing with Krank about training!!!11111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA  LOL  ;D

You can`t make this shit up.........Hankins has no clue what he`s doing.......none at all.

And yet even Krank admits I can curl more than him I must be doing something right