Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 390280 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #500 on: June 17, 2023, 03:43:19 AM »
Im the best in the world and single leg calf raises while standing on a house brick and balancing a fried egg on my right shoulder

Can any of you guys beat that?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #501 on: June 17, 2023, 03:50:19 AM »
There are plenty of people here that if they were so inclined to do the stupid "strict" curl nonsense they would crush Hankys PR......but who gives a fuck about it?

He calls himself a powerlifter but can`t squat,bench,or deadlift.

The saddest part is that the curls are not even done in a strict manner.  :(

Corny Curls Of Peace

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #502 on: June 17, 2023, 04:15:54 AM »
legs

hack squat....4 sets.... 15 perfect reps

leg ext ss leg curl....4 sets.....all drop sets

squat machine......4 sets... flexed every rep

going to concentrate on quality even more so.... got to take rest from the heavy shit.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #503 on: June 17, 2023, 04:59:59 AM »
Im the best in the world and single leg calf raises while standing on a house brick and balancing a fried egg on my right shoulder

So curling the very first thing anyoen does when you hand a child a weight is now some exotic strange exercise got it

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #504 on: June 17, 2023, 05:00:32 AM »
There are plenty of people here that if they were so inclined to do the stupid "strict" curl nonsense they would crush Hankys PR......but who gives a fuck about it?

He calls himself a powerlifter but can`t squat,bench,or deadlift.

The saddest part is that the curls are not even done in a strict manner.  :(

Corny Curls Of Peace

Do it standing without a wall then but stop pretending we don’t all do curls I am curling your body weight for reps

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #505 on: June 17, 2023, 05:14:04 AM »
Waiting for you to show me where I said the superior / inferior thing.  Want me to hold my breath?

Find it you bald broken down pin cushion....

I trained out of my house in 2020...with ALL of that shit.  Boo hoo you couldn't afford any of that stuff.

- You can't navigate stairs....so yeah, me and my aerobic capacity on those machines would smoke you. 
- Sandbag isn't impressive?  How fast could you walk 200m with a 150# sandbag?  How many times would your asshole blow out or your knees explode?
- Do more total weight on a pull up than me and show me up guy
- You have no idea what a GHD sit up is....but you would break in half.
- Overhead squat....shows shoulder mobility and strength.....what does you wrist flip shit curl prove?
- Handstand pushup...strength in shoulders and mobility.  Two things you do not have.

Care to go on??  All of those things aren't impressive...yet at 54 I can do them and you can't.

Find the quote Brian....you talk all this shit...and have YET to do one simple thing.  Come on bitch, stop stalling and diverting things.  You make the claim I said something....lets have you prove it.

Now fuck off until you do.

Jesus you said cables were just as good a dozen fucking times claimed the body didn't know the difference you even posted scientific studies and a bunch of mumbo jumbo on it now you are back peddling. I don't flip my wrist when curling watch my videos. If you want to train your shoulders train your shoulders if you want to train legs train legs but no need to do both together overhead squat is retarded just like the rest of that crossfit bullshit you probably do a godamn kipping pullup no idea why you think you have a stronger pullup or chin up. I could walk miles with a 150lb sandbag. Handstand pushup for fuck sake do a shoulder press no need to put your head below your heart when exercising same with your stupid ghd sit up. I have 15k in gym equipment I can afford plenty I don't have space for fucking nonsense. Who the fuck is doing snatches and cleans and olympic style lifts in their basement? You know damn well you do curls and you can't curl as much as me period end of story I am stronger in the arms which is why my arms are bigger than yours. Congrats on working your lower back all day and doing a bunch of cardio.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #506 on: June 17, 2023, 05:15:53 AM »
Jesus you said cables were just as good a dozen fucking times claimed the body didn't know the difference you even posted scientific studies and a bunch of mumbo jumbo on it now you are back peddling. I don't flip my wrist when curling watch my videos. If you want to train your shoulders train your shoulders if you want to train legs train legs but no need to do both together overhead squat is retarded just like the rest of that crossfit bullshit you probably do a godamn kipping pullup no idea why you think you have a stronger pullup or chin up. I could walk miles with a 150lb sandbag. Handstand pushup for fuck sake do a shoulder press no need to put your head below your heart when exercising same with your stupid ghd sit up. I have 15k in gym equipment I can afford plenty I don't have space for fucking nonsense. Who the fuck is doing snatches and cleans and olympic style lifts in their basement? You know damn well you do curls and you can't curl as much as me period end of story I am stronger in the arms which is why my arms are bigger than yours. Congrats on working your lower back all day and doing a bunch of cardio.

I like this line above ^^^   8)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #507 on: June 17, 2023, 05:27:41 AM »
So curling the very first thing anyoen does when you hand a child a weight is now some exotic strange exercise got it

One of the other very first things a child does is shit their pants, you seem to very much be following childlike inclinations as an adult.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #508 on: June 17, 2023, 05:31:50 AM »
One of the other very first things a child does it shit their pants, you seem to very much be following childlike inclinations as an adult.

And here comes the 170lb Hulk fucking poser

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #509 on: June 17, 2023, 05:32:09 AM »
Went for a cycle today & it didn't do my hemeroids much good.
Spent most of the time clawing my rectum which probably looked funny to anyone driving behind me.
I basically need to cream my hole next time before I go out.
Probably run out & stain my shorts, looking like I crapped myself.
However, regardless of my suffering I still got in my miles.

Mohammed Omari

• Getbig III
  • Ham-ass
« Reply #510 on: June 17, 2023, 05:44:45 AM »
Went for a cycle today & it didn't do my hemeroids much good.
Spent most of the time clawing my rectum which probably looked funny to anyone driving behind me.
I basically need to cream my hole next time before I go out.
Probably run out & stain my shorts, looking like I crapped myself.
However, regardless of my suffering I still got in my miles.

Try attaching a bike seat next time instead of a horsecock dildo, stupid poof lololol.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #511 on: June 17, 2023, 05:48:04 AM »
Try attaching a bike seat next time instead of a horsecock dildo, stupid poof lololol.

Hahahahaha.

Cook

• Getbig IV

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #513 on: June 17, 2023, 06:06:22 AM »
And here comes the 170lb Hulk fucking poser

Brian, you are 200 lbs on a good day of gorging your self.

Without drugs you would be 165 lbs.

You have made zero progress in 20 years abusing over 2 grams of anabolics

Drug addict, women beater

Go fix your damn skateboard

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #514 on: June 17, 2023, 06:14:56 AM »

so hanky as my legs calves chest back delts are bigger than you you accept i am overall a much stronger man than you. thanks.
B

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #515 on: June 17, 2023, 07:08:00 AM »

I my include this amazing feat of strength in my inaugural Illuminati Classic
along with the Strict Cheat curl while blowing a Trumpet playing the symbols & standing on one leg

Still no entry received from Bianca bhanky !!

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #516 on: June 17, 2023, 07:16:06 AM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #517 on: June 17, 2023, 07:26:37 AM »
Do it standing without a wall then but stop pretending we don’t all do curls I am curling your body weight for reps
Not hardly,I`m weighing about 192 pounds...... but you are curling more than you can squat !

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #518 on: June 17, 2023, 07:34:08 AM »
Not hardly,I`m weighing about 192 pounds...... but you are curling more than you can squat !

Damn Wes, is this the most you have weighed?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #519 on: June 17, 2023, 07:36:26 AM »
Damn Wes, is this the most you have weighed?
No,I`ve been 190 in the past but hated the way that I looked......looking better this time around.....must be my bio-identicals !!  :D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #520 on: June 17, 2023, 08:35:50 AM »
If you hand most sensible children a weight the first thing they do is put it down

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #521 on: June 17, 2023, 08:39:47 AM »
I havent barbell curled in 30 years
Too much strain on the low back
I do machine preachers and standing cable cirls in teh crossover station

And before you jump in regarding my arm size, you have one bicep an inch larger than one of mine due to an injury repair gone wrong

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #522 on: June 17, 2023, 08:46:54 AM »

so hanky as my legs calves chest back delts are bigger than you you accept i am overall a much stronger man than you. thanks.

I have seen no evidence you are anything other than a fat old slob

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #523 on: June 17, 2023, 08:48:06 AM »
I have seen no evidence you are anything other than a fat old slob
what evidnece have you seen that he is a fat old slob?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #524 on: June 17, 2023, 08:48:48 AM »
I havent barbell curled in 30 years
Too much strain on the low back
I do machine preachers and standing cable cirls in teh crossover station

And before you jump in regarding my arm size, you have one bicep an inch larger than one of mine due to an injury repair gone wrong

The injury repair didn’t make the arm bigger are you kidding it changed the shape on the backside both arms are smaller due to Injuries and both are still bigger than yours but whatever just keep pretending the curl is some strange lift I made up