Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 390171 times)

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #1075 on: June 28, 2023, 06:20:11 AM »
LOL Hammer Machine  ::)

That is not a d-bell row.
Poor guy just makes a buffoon out of himself daily, its bizarre...   ???

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #1076 on: June 28, 2023, 06:44:02 AM »
SC and Rob I totally agree

I was formerly into the heavy duty thing but I would do great for 3 weeks make some gains then get injured or just feel battered.This has more longevity to it I feel. It definitely hinders weights lifted but I am not that bothered anymore. The pump yesterday meant I could hardly move my arms the sides for about an hour or so due to lactic acid build up.

Its more sustainable and the training is what I enjoy.

I'm now blocking out 4 to 7 each day to train- get to gym get back train shower etc and its doing me the world of good. I will stick at this for a further 10 weeks then if necessary add morning cardio fasted at about 8 am until 9.30. If that doesn't t do it I'm out of ideas!

Yeah I formerly  trained every set to failure and all I got was tendinitis and joint pain. So I upped the volume and I go till I got about 2-3 reps left and stop and just add more sets, the pump is insane and I don’t have the pain I did previously. Much better when trying to build muscle I believe.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1077 on: June 28, 2023, 06:45:37 AM »
I said I would bust out the 125 for 8 as soon as someone makes me a decent wager had no takers challenged Wes and Sc they don’t want to bet how about you gymrat? So you wish to make a wager? Everyone also said I couldn’t curl 150lbs I curled 165lbs for 3 reps. Said I couldn’t overhead press 150lbs did 7 reps after doing chest.  I also quit vaping over a month ago my lung capacity has improved

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #1078 on: June 28, 2023, 06:49:44 AM »
I said I would bust out the 125 for 8 as soon as someone makes me a decent wager had no takers challenged Wes and Sc they don’t want to bet how about you gymrat? So you wish to make a wager? Everyone also said I couldn’t curl 150lbs I curled 165lbs for 3 reps. Said I couldn’t overhead press 150lbs did 7 reps after doing chest.  I also quit vaping over a month ago my lung capacity has improved

I have no doubt you can db row 125 for 8.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1079 on: June 28, 2023, 06:51:40 AM »
I have no doubt you can db row 125 for 8.

Thanks Rob I appreciate that it’s just not my current focus but if one of these assholes will admit they are a jackass after I do it then I will do it but they never do so what’s the point

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1080 on: June 28, 2023, 06:52:39 AM »

You are so discredited and done here.   125 DB will kill you.   Just stay in your lane. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1081 on: June 28, 2023, 06:59:30 AM »
You are so discredited and done here.   125 DB will kill you.   Just stay in your lane.

I have lunch break in 2 hours. I will gladly video tape myself rowing 125lbs for 8 reps if you will admit you are a fucking jackass after I do it. Add I am a jackass bhank has a strong back to your signature for 30 days and I will bust it out during my lunch break. Agreed?? 

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #1082 on: June 28, 2023, 07:01:11 AM »
I have lunch break in 2 hours. I will gladly video tape myself rowing 125lbs for 8 reps if you will admit you are a fucking jackass after I do it. Add I am a jackass bhank has a strong back to your signature for 30 days and I will bust it out during my lunch break. Agreed??

please love me, PLEEEAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSE

You are 45
B

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1083 on: June 28, 2023, 07:01:38 AM »
I have lunch break in 2 hours. I will gladly video tape myself rowing 125lbs for 8 reps if you will admit you are a fucking jackass after I do it. Add I am an idiot bhank has a strong back to your signature for 30 days and I will bust it out during my lunch break. Agreed??

If you do 125 DB for 8 good reps i will give you credit for it.   No half ass BS like your disaster squat video or the rest of the failures.   

Not that 125 is all that - its whatever - we just in the collective here know you and don't believe you are capable of all that much as of late. 

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1084 on: June 28, 2023, 07:05:17 AM »
still the funniest Brian video is the one of him telling matt c how to do dumbbell presses

then every single video he puts of himself up his form is shite
B

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1085 on: June 28, 2023, 07:05:38 AM »
225lb on bench, 225lb squat, 125lb row of whatever the fuck, 155lb barbell press, 70lb curls.... great numbers to argue over in any high school gym in the usa.... this is comical because people see what they wanna see in a mirror... but the the iron dont lie... baby weights being argued here fellas.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1086 on: June 28, 2023, 07:08:28 AM »
If you do 125 DB for 8 good reps i will give you credit for it.   No half ass BS like your disaster squat video or the rest of the failures.   

Not that 125 is all that - its whatever - we just in the collective here know you and don't believe you are capable of all that much as of late.

Credit is not enough I have taken several days off with the intent of strict curling today I am 2 weeks out from my strict curl event. You want me to blow off my rested strict curl training session to do heavy rows then it needs to be a signature bet admitting you are a jackass and bhank is strong

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1087 on: June 28, 2023, 07:08:47 AM »
still the funniest Brian video is the one of him telling matt c how to do dumbbell presses

then every single video he puts of himself up his form is shite

I disagree entirely - to me the funniest is when he attacks josh AND goodrum and claims he is starting a YT page and the dog looks scared to death and his voice cracks.   But then there is the French Toast video, and the skateboard, etc.

LMFAO!!!!   The comedy never ends around here.   :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1088 on: June 28, 2023, 07:10:12 AM »
fair one SC

and the front single Parkinson's bicep pose
B

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1089 on: June 28, 2023, 07:10:35 AM »
Credit is not enough I have taken several days off with the intent of strict curling today I am 2 weeks out from my strict curl event. You want me to blow off my rested strict curl training session to do heavy rows then it needs to be a signature bet admitting you are a jackass and bhank is strong

WTF wrong with you!  125lb rows for a few crappy reps going to take you off the Magical Coop-Deville training program for the Strict Curl powerlifting event?

GTFO weakling.   

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1090 on: June 28, 2023, 07:11:49 AM »
WTF wrong with you!  125lb rows for a few crappy reps going to take you off the Magical Coop-Deville training program for the Strict Curl powerlifting event?

GTFO weakling.

Seems like you are not that confident in my weakness or you would make the wager

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #1091 on: June 28, 2023, 07:11:55 AM »
225lb on bench, 225lb squat, 125lb row of whatever the fuck, 155lb barbell press, 70lb curls.... great numbers to argue over in any high school gym in the usa.... this is comical because people see what they wanna see in a mirror... but the the iron dont lie... baby weights being argued here fellas.

Agreed.

His cheat curls should be 225 and his bench and squats should be at or above 400.

Yet he’s squawking about 100 lb dumbbell rows. Which he will heave up like starting a lawnmower.

Pathetic.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1092 on: June 28, 2023, 07:12:00 AM »
fair one SC

and the front single Parkinson's bicep pose

I forgot the creepy as F Silence of the Lambs Buffalo Bill video!!!  Holy S!!@##   - WTFNG hell was that one! 

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1093 on: June 28, 2023, 07:14:40 AM »

Hankins…if you lose the bet will you change your signature to “My Whore Wife Fucks Ni99ers”?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #1094 on: June 28, 2023, 07:15:42 AM »
Agreed.

His cheat curls should be 225 and his bench and squats should be at or above 400.

Yet he’s squawking about 100 lb dumbbell rows. Which he will heave up like starting a lawnmower.

Pathetic.

x2 this is why no one is "taking the bet", we all know it's just doing to be another case of shit form with 75% of the reps he claims.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1095 on: June 28, 2023, 07:19:43 AM »
x2 this is why no one is "taking the bet", we all know it's just doing to be another case of shit form with 75% of the reps he claims.

Why bet?

125 x 8 is college kid shit.

Why would any of us accept his mediocrity?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #1096 on: June 28, 2023, 07:27:06 AM »

What?  video taping now?   What about hi-def video...or is that too high tech for you?

This from the guy who took a photo (not sure it was high def photo) of a training program...and then said he will do other things rather than follow the program strictly.  So now you do follow things as written?

You had a wager of the pool diving video that you haven't taken.   That should be your focus gut boy

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1097 on: June 28, 2023, 07:31:31 AM »

Lol at a grown 45 year old man with a scheduled lunch break in two hours. What a pathetic life you have.

Are your  bathroom breaks scheduled by your employer as well?

Do you get a 15 minute break as well?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #1098 on: June 28, 2023, 07:37:16 AM »
"Works from home" but can only take a lunch break at a specific time ???

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1099 on: June 28, 2023, 07:38:35 AM »
Post the video hankins.  If the form is good, I will put SC is a jackass in my signature for a month
Y