Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 390089 times)

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #1800 on: July 06, 2023, 10:31:42 AM »
name the 5 schools and the years you attended

we can do the rest Brian

GDPR won't apply
B

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #1801 on: July 06, 2023, 10:41:04 AM »
Again you are just making up lies. My wife gets paid from 2 separate sources for her work running the recovery court. She also still practices law and has private clients. However yes absolutely she would make more money just getting scumbags out of drunk driving charges than she makes running the recovery court. She is a lawyer that actually helps make the world a better place. I am very proud of her.

Bullshit.

Pure unadulterated bullshit.

She failed in the private sector and now she suckles at the government teet.

$5,000 a month to deal with lying drug addicts like you.

She’s a fucking social worker, she has no political future, especially married to a piece of shit like you.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1802 on: July 06, 2023, 10:51:18 AM »
Guys, Brian doesn’t have time to argue about things today.

He just has time to create extravagant lies.

Just now time to argue about the lies

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1804 on: July 06, 2023, 11:01:08 AM »
Bullshit.

Pure unadulterated bullshit.

She failed in the private sector and now she suckles at the government teet.

$5,000 a month to deal with lying drug addicts like you.

She’s a fucking social worker, she has no political future, especially married to a piece of shit like you.

What part of she still works in the private sector are you missing? I am not going to discuss my wife further with a bunch of idiots. Also last I checked social workers are better people on average than lawyers however you are still wrong she is a lawyer.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1805 on: July 06, 2023, 11:01:42 AM »
name the 5 schools and the years you attended

we can do the rest Brian

GDPR won't apply

Show me your tits first you fucking slob

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #1806 on: July 06, 2023, 11:02:02 AM »
Why so we can just argue forever?  I have better stuff to do than argue about high school from 30 years ago. If you don’t believe me I really don’t care. I know who I am I know what I have done and I know what I can still do. And for fuck sake I can’t remember the name of more than 2 of my coaches much less any of my teachers. I honestly can’t tell you the name of a single teacher I had in high school. I remember one wrestling coaches name because he was the Olympic team trial mvp in 1980 or 84 the year we boycotted coach Buxton Junior year Blair Academy and I remember one from college as he won gold that year and was my training partner Kendall Cross freshman year NC State. But I am lying if I can’t remember the name of every person I got in a fight with 30 years ago. Really?? I mean seriously I can’t remember a single teachers name I have ever had in my life not one

You went to Blair in NJ?  What years?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1807 on: July 06, 2023, 11:05:17 AM »
You went to Blair in NJ?  What years?

1994 and yes correct we were national champs that year we won 11 out of 13 weight classes. I was on the regular team. Unfortunately I lost 6-5 to the guy on the post graduate team at end of season wrestle offs. He went on to win nationals. Blair has 2 wrestling teams regular varsity and a post graduate team that wrestling junior colleges and is basically public school champs that need a year of academics to get into a university at the end of the season the two teams wrestle off for spots to go to Nationals

I will say I put coach Buxton on his back with a gimmicky move no one else on the team every put him on his back. They were all laughing like what are you doing until they weren’t he was on his back and I had control and he couldn’t get up. I had some moves that they hadn’t seen I really was a student of the game never as strong as the other guys as younger but I had technique
. Room full of the best high school state champs from across the country and the Olympic team trials mvp and none of them had seen what I did before.  Pack has at least 20lbs of solid maycle on me as well probably 30lbs

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #1808 on: July 06, 2023, 11:14:20 AM »
Don't see your name.
So you were on the intramural team?

>

https://www.blair.edu/athletics/winter-sports/wrestling
1994 Prep School Tourney

Blair Academy 1st place
103 Sean Gray 1st
112 Marty Johns 2nd
119 Greg Falasca 1st
125 Ed Groce 1st
130 Andrew Mosblech 1st
135 Peter DiCarli 3rd
140 Adrian Miles 1st
145 Anthony Ialeggio 1st
152 Kevin Wilson 2nd
171 Jermaine Richardson 1st
275 Johnson Bell 1st

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1809 on: July 06, 2023, 11:21:17 AM »
I already said I didn’t go to nationals as I lost to the post grad the team at nationals is a mixed team it’s not the same team that wrestled varsity during the season as post grads are allowed at nationals

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #1810 on: July 06, 2023, 11:22:53 AM »
BHANKS, when you fought entire classes, was it the whole class at one time? Or did they attack you at separate times?

Also, when you moved on to fighting high school kids, was it also entire classes at the same time?

Further, when you mean entire classes, did the girls also join in on fighting you? Or, just the boys?

This is fantastic!!  One at a time? Girls too?  Hilarious. If only there’d been a Strict Curl competition to funnel all that rage into Coop would be begging him for tips now.

Just like here: fighting everyone all the time.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #1811 on: July 06, 2023, 11:25:29 AM »

Much props for this. I haven’t thought of that ad in years.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #1812 on: July 06, 2023, 11:28:16 AM »
I already said I didn’t go to nationals as I lost to the post grad the team at nationals is a mixed team it’s not the same team that wrestled varsity during the season as post grads are allowed at nationals

That

That's too bad you lost.

How did you happen to go to Blair? Thought you were poor..

Student Type    Tuition Cost    Cost Includes
Boarding    $72,700    Fee covers tuition, room and board
Day    $50,600    Fee covers tuition, study rooms and meals at the School Monday through Saturday

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #1813 on: July 06, 2023, 11:35:24 AM »
Guys, Brian doesn’t have time to argue about things today.

He just has time to create extravagant lies.

Just now time to argue about the lies

Posting 50 times a day and pictures and videos (not gorilla or pool), but has better things to do than argue here all day.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1814 on: July 06, 2023, 11:35:33 AM »
That
That's too bad you lost.

How did you happen to go to Blair? Thought you were poor..

Student Type    Tuition Cost    Cost Includes
Boarding    $72,700    Fee covers tuition, room and board
Day    $50,600    Fee covers tuition, study rooms and meals at the School Monday through Saturday

You think they win high school national wrestling tourney every year with a bunch of rich kids?? Also I never said I was poor. But most of their wrestling program is on scholarship or financial aid. They recruit

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1815 on: July 06, 2023, 11:48:15 AM »
Again you are just making up lies. My wife gets paid from 2 separate sources for her work running the recovery court. She also still practices law and has private clients. However yes absolutely she would make more money just getting scumbags out of drunk driving charges than she makes running the recovery court. She is a lawyer that actually helps make the world a better place. I am very proud of her.

see how you feel when she changes the locks

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1816 on: July 06, 2023, 11:50:50 AM »
Why so we can just argue forever?  I have better stuff to do than argue about high school from 30 years ago. If you don’t believe me I really don’t care. I know who I am I know what I have done and I know what I can still do. And for fuck sake I can’t remember the name of more than 2 of my coaches much less any of my teachers. I honestly can’t tell you the name of a single teacher I had in high school. I remember one wrestling coaches name because he was the Olympic team trial mvp in 1980 or 84 the year we boycotted coach Buxton Junior year Blair Academy and I remember one from college as he won gold that year and was my training partner Kendall Cross freshman year NC State. But I am lying if I can’t remember the name of every person I got in a fight with 30 years ago. Really?? I mean seriously I can’t remember a single teachers name I have ever had in my life not one
Im 58 in a couple weks and I can name all my teachers and which subject they took in my last two years of school

Mr fucking Mensa can remember fuck all

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #1817 on: July 06, 2023, 11:55:38 AM »
;D

HA HA....I am glad someone caught that.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #1818 on: July 06, 2023, 12:01:32 PM »

Did they join in on beating you up daily?  You did say EVERYONE....or were these the ones who "took you under their wing" for private lessons?

Also saying you don't recall the name of every person you got into a fight with 30 years ago isn't too hard.  Just look at one of your 5 high school year books.

Another thing...you said you got beat up daily by everyone.  Lets just say it was half way through high school.   That means two different high school?  Geezus...if you were anything like you are here...I don't blame any one of the them for Clegging you on a daily basis.  Even the parapalegic kid at your school fucked you up?  The effeminate group?   The goths?  The nerds?  Rough crowd there....especially for a private school.

At any point in time while eating fist after fist did you shout "I CAN'T BE FADED"??

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #1819 on: July 06, 2023, 12:03:45 PM »
What part of she still works in the private sector are you missing? I am not going to discuss my wife further with a bunch of idiots. Also last I checked social workers are better people on average than lawyers however you are still wrong she is a lawyer.

They also are much more upstanding citizens than some douchey narcissistic tough guy wanna be failed bodybuilder / rock climber / kite surfer / PED abuser / skateboarding / french toast craving bitch like you.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1820 on: July 06, 2023, 12:04:48 PM »
You think they win high school national wrestling tourney every year with a bunch of rich kids?? Also I never said I was poor. But most of their wrestling program is on scholarship or financial aid. They recruit

actually, you said you were.

You were eating hot dogs because your mom was a flight attendant and couldn’t afford proper food.

Remember that lie? Or did you delete that post ?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #1821 on: July 06, 2023, 12:07:29 PM »

Hankins, this is Mike Tyson riding a stingray -

Could you beat him? And if so, what's the plan of attack?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #1822 on: July 06, 2023, 12:09:20 PM »
1994 and yes correct we were national champs that year we won 11 out of 13 weight classes. I was on the regular team. Unfortunately I lost 6-5 to the guy on the post graduate team at end of season wrestle offs. He went on to win nationals. Blair has 2 wrestling teams regular varsity and a post graduate team that wrestling junior colleges and is basically public school champs that need a year of academics to get into a university at the end of the season the two teams wrestle off for spots to go to Nationals

I will say I put coach Buxton on his back with a gimmicky move no one else on the team every put him on his back. They were all laughing like what are you doing until they weren’t he was on his back and I had control and he couldn’t get up. I had some moves that they hadn’t seen I really was a student of the game never as strong as the other guys as younger but I had technique
. Room full of the best high school state champs from across the country and the Olympic team trials mvp and none of them had seen what I did before.  Pack has at least 20lbs of solid maycle on me as well probably 30lbs

Geezus.....you sound like you should be on an episode of SNL about Bill Brasky

“Did I ever tell you about the time I went horseback riding with Brasky, but there weren’t any horses around? Well, Brasky throws a saddle on my back and rides me around Wyoming for three days. Well, wouldn’t you know it, my stamina increases with each day and I develop tremendous leg muscles. So anyway, Brasky decides to enter me in the Breeders’ Cup, right, under the name Turkish Delight. And I’m running in second place, and I’m running and I break my ankle! They’re about to shoot me. Then someone from the crowd yells out, God bless him, ‘Don’t shoot him, he’s a human.'”

“I went camping with Brasky … I’m in the back of a pickup with Bill Brasky and a live deer. Well, Brasky, he grabs the deer by the antlers, looks at it and says, ‘I’m Bill Brasky! Say it!’ Then he squeezes the deer in such a way that a sound comes out of its mouth — “Billbrasky!” It wasn’t exactly it, but it was pretty good for a deer.”

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #1823 on: July 06, 2023, 12:18:19 PM »
Brian

5 schools

And the years attended

Really easy

Unless it’s more lies

Again
B

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1824 on: July 06, 2023, 12:19:16 PM »
Brian

5 schools

And the years attended

Really easy

Unless it’s more lies

Again