Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 390356 times)

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #2225 on: July 19, 2023, 11:10:14 AM »
And you wonder why there's a queue in your bushes every night you stud!  ;D

Hahahahah, I do hang pretty good dong so I guess that is a BIG attraction .

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #2226 on: July 19, 2023, 11:11:43 AM »
Thinking about getting in myself on these bushes everyone's talking about these days.

Come on down hulk, hurry up though. These bushes are filling up fast. We should get Hankins to come to really make it interesting that way I can listen to all of you arguing as I rub one out.

mops

• Getbig IV
  • Never make snow angels in a dog park
« Reply #2227 on: July 19, 2023, 11:27:17 AM »
Come on down hulk, hurry up though. These bushes are filling up fast. We should get Hankins to come to really make it interesting that way I can listen to all of you arguing as I rub one out.

the bush will go all quiet ( save for a few "hush !" here and there - no homo )

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #2228 on: July 19, 2023, 11:28:54 AM »
the bush will go all quiet ( save for a few "hush !" here and there - no homo )

Hahahaha.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #2229 on: July 19, 2023, 11:47:28 AM »

Who would be arguing?  Everyone will be minding their own business in case you are not aware.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #2230 on: July 19, 2023, 12:16:35 PM »
;D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2231 on: July 19, 2023, 02:19:17 PM »

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #2232 on: July 19, 2023, 02:24:50 PM »

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #2233 on: July 19, 2023, 02:32:22 PM »
How many pics of oneself, can a person take and post?
Looks at himself with lust in  his eyes, very odd human...  ??? ???

Just think of all the film he must use.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #2234 on: July 19, 2023, 02:32:53 PM »
And you wonder why there's a queue in your bushes every night you stud!  ;D
He looks like a serial killer, no?

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #2235 on: July 19, 2023, 02:33:15 PM »

Yeah you would prob have nightmares of wrestling an anaconda after visiting my bushes.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #2236 on: July 19, 2023, 02:42:21 PM »
Yeah you would prob have nightmares of wrestling an anaconda after visiting my bushes.

Like I don’t get that offer at least 10X a week.

🤣

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #2237 on: July 19, 2023, 02:48:43 PM »
He looks like a serial killer, no?

Why so mean?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #2238 on: July 19, 2023, 04:25:44 PM »

So, does this we can pencil you in for a weekend bush visit?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #2239 on: July 19, 2023, 04:26:56 PM »
Like I don’t get that offer at least 10X a week.

🤣

Wow..how does Rob have the time to offer that so often?  Seems its a young mans game

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #2240 on: July 19, 2023, 04:34:09 PM »
So, does this we can pencil you in for a weekend bush visit?

After working out last night I have the results of the “Strict Sprint Nation” world championship 100 meter sprint challenge:

JPJ = 12.5
WS = 13.9

Ho hum, skinny blonde chick beats fat head Neanderthal AGAIN !

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #2241 on: July 19, 2023, 04:38:14 PM »
Wow..how does Rob have the time to offer that so often?  Seems its a young mans game

Fun fact:

Today I got to ride in a fire truck.

I have a lot of respect for people who do that job.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #2242 on: July 19, 2023, 07:28:20 PM »
I have not trained for awhile now but I went into the garage today and my kids had got me one of those seated leg ext/curl machines for home use!   I can now do the stuff to improve my one leg!!

I know this isn't real training yet but more than a few of you I consider very inspirational to me and a few weeks back I bought a similar machine that arrived damaged and had to send it back.  Then another bill came up that was more important and so I just decided I would of course pay that bill and save the money again for one of these.

I just tried it out with 10 lbs for my one good leg and I got 7 good reps before that was it.  For a man that could at one time easily do 750lbs for over 10 good reps, well...that meant a LOT and so I share this with you my family of iron here and yes, I am literally in tear of gratitude and joy to my children and to my brothers including all of you her and our sisters, Buttercup, Princess and  Miss Jane that inspire me and have been so kind!! 

I left my crutches about ten feet away an will rest and recover my heart is THUNDERING at this pussy accomplishment.  If I die tonight and do not come back know my friends that I die more myself than I have been in over a decade.  My heart really is pounding!!

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
« Reply #2243 on: July 19, 2023, 07:56:54 PM »
I have not trained for awhile now but I went into the garage today and my kids had got me one of those seated leg ext/curl machines for home use!   I can now do the stuff to improve my one leg!!

I know this isn't real training yet but more than a few of you I consider very inspirational to me and a few weeks back I bought a similar machine that arrived damaged and had to send it back.  Then another bill came up that was more important and so I just decided I would of course pay that bill and save the money again for one of these.

I just tried it out with 10 lbs for my one good leg and I got 7 good reps before that was it.  For a man that could at one time easily do 750lbs for over 10 good reps, well...that meant a LOT and so I share this with you my family of iron here and yes, I am literally in tear of gratitude and joy to my children and to my brothers including all of you her and our sisters, Buttercup, Princess and  Miss Jane that inspire me and have been so kind!! 

I left my crutches about ten feet away an will rest and recover my heart is THUNDERING at this pussy accomplishment.  If I die tonight and do not come back know my friends that I die more myself than I have been in over a decade.  My heart really is pounding!!

I like you because of your morals, right wing views and funny posts so don't die on us man!!!!

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #2244 on: July 19, 2023, 08:35:37 PM »
I like you because of your morals, right wing views and funny posts so don't die on us man!!!!

Yes all this. Don’t die Scott but if you do I guess dying more like yourself is the way to go out.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2245 on: July 20, 2023, 12:56:04 AM »

Great to read Scott
And your one set of leg extensions is a 1st step & yes something to be proud of.
Sadly we sometimes have set backs & hurdles to overcome,  what we once could
Do without much thought or effort seem so far away , The desire & spirit to battle
& improve are still there & you will progress & improve.

And enough of the silly talk my brother you ain't going anywhere.
Keep positive & motivated & focus on your journey ahead.

All the best Scott.

👊🏻👍🏻 :)

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #2246 on: July 20, 2023, 12:57:57 AM »
Gimmick lifts are not Powerlifting.
That would be like bragging how I can calf-raise more than someone, even though girls can B-S-D more than me.  ::)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2247 on: July 20, 2023, 01:00:00 AM »
Gimmick lifts are not Powerlifting.
That would be like bragging how I can calf-raise more than someone, even though girls can B-S-D more than me.  ::)

That's the Pathetic Fantasy world the Fag.got Bianca lives in.  ::)

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #2248 on: July 20, 2023, 03:58:25 AM »
Legs

(Barbell squatted on TUE)

Sissy-Squat - 4 sets
Belt-Squat - 4 sets
Leverage Squat - 4 sets
Leg Curls - 4 sets
Leg Ext - 4 sets
Calf Raises - 3 sets

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #2249 on: July 20, 2023, 04:04:32 AM »

Consistency my friend.

We must fight gravity all our lives.