Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 390292 times)

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #2875 on: August 25, 2023, 09:50:55 AM »
Hes done now...
other people can waste energy on him if they like

I will give him credit for the fact he has the unique ability to be able to humiliate himself to such a degree as to have the entire board ridiculing him.

That is someone with an unflappable air of misplaced confidence that only a pure narcissist could drum up.
If he is so irrelivant why waste time on him?
I just do not like the comments & stalking shit of his family
would you like your family & friends stalked on here? I doubt it bro

all that stuff shows me is you & others on here are cowards.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2876 on: August 25, 2023, 09:58:06 AM »

Someone posted my Wifes photo on here, did I cry and make a fuss, no I didnt
I would never post a photo of my family online

Daft twats like Brian court stalking, he actively encourages it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2877 on: August 25, 2023, 09:59:29 AM »

He posted a picture of himself wearing his wifes' panties on instagram remember?  and tagged her in it.   

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2878 on: August 25, 2023, 10:45:15 AM »

Jack -
Brianna has gone out of his way to insult & be offensive to pretty
much everyone on here- He also post up his wife / son / personnel details
& getbig isn't the place to do that & also be a Obnoxious Lying Twat to
other's - He is reaping what he's sown.

Clearly he is getting off on the daily Humiliation & Verbal abuse as he
Keeps on posting & lying - He is Incapable of telling a truthful story.

look at all the lies & shenanigans in every thing he does , Hell just
look back at his last BB comp venture & the lies & fiasco around the
strict curl nonsense.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #2879 on: August 25, 2023, 10:45:53 AM »

Every pic that was posted was initially put up in public domain.
Get over your butthurtedness, you have no dog in the fight, though you inserted yourself.
You dont like it, dont read it, simple...

The guy came here right out of the  gate insulting everyone. He gets what he gives...

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #2880 on: August 25, 2023, 10:47:07 AM »

Just suck Hankins’ cock and get it over with, phaggot.

All your white knighting does is add more stupid, Kwon-like, shitty posts to every thread.

Phaggot.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2881 on: August 25, 2023, 11:01:28 AM »
I trained both HD and Dinosaur Training.  It is very hard on recovery.  I trained in my garage and would do this for legs:

The max my leg extension could hold was 225lbs.   I set this up and then set up a pair of sawhorses as safeties for the squat.

I did 100 reps with the 225 and then went to the stands my late brother made for me where 350lbs to 400lbs was on the bar and no rest I could usually get 15 to 22 or so reps.  After returnin the weight to the stands I lay on the floor for an indeterminate amount of time.  I would not train again for approximately 2 weeks (more or less).

For back I would do 300+ pounds (my son would stand atop the weight stack on my standalone lat machine) close grip palms up pulldowns to failure which was usually 5 to 8 reps followed immediately by barbel rows with maybe 150lbs to failure.  That was it. 

Chest was done with a 2.5" barbell and 225lbs (more or less depending upon me) and 80lb DBs.  Flys were done to failure which was 10 t 20 reps followed immediately by the bench press with the sawhorses to protect me and they were done to failure which was anywhere between 3 and 10 reps.

Biceps were not done bhanky-poo style.  The same thick bar was used in a progressive manner with weight going from 80lbs to 120lbs for reps between 5 and 1.  5 sets.

Triceps used the same thick bar and I did bottom position (off the sawhorses) with 200lbs for 5 sets of 1 to 5 reps.

Sit ups I did in Roman Chair fashion with my son placing 200lbs. on my chest and reps were 5 to12 (maybe) for 5 sets.

Shoulders were done with 50lb DBs for standing laterals to failure (2" handles) followed immediately by using the thick barbel to clean and press up to approx. 185lbs for 1 to 5 reps.   Some days I used the 2' DBs to just do presses with 80lbs. for 5 sets of up to 5 or (barely more!) repsl

Each session lasted a maximum of 30 or so minutes and required that I rest from up to 2 weeks to recover.  I did this for a maybe 2 years and this was over 20 years ago that I put this much effort into this style of training.  It is HARD on your body and mind.

I decided that I just could not do this style anymore. It was very hard to recover from. I was not injured by the training but my problem came work related or "retard" related injuries in the world outside my gym.

I do not recommend training like this.  Training like this naturally is doubtless far more difficult that with steroids and believe me, I was jealous of my friends that took the stuff because I was beat and while I was stronger than them on some lifts they were plenty powerful and looked a whole lot better than me.  They were in the gym much longer than me but I was recovering a LOT longer than they were. 

I usually weighed in at around 240lbs.  back then.

Very impressive lifts Scott.

clearly you're a strong lifter, & No PED useage ?

I would've of liked to have trained & with you then.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #2882 on: August 25, 2023, 11:34:05 AM »
A little Girl like wes  :D
Well,once again,it`s back on IGNORE for you dickhead!  :D

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #2883 on: August 25, 2023, 11:36:20 AM »
Well,once again,it`s back on IGNORE for you dickhead!  :D

Yeah, you show him Wes.

We all know that you’re a big girl, not a little girl.

😂

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2884 on: August 25, 2023, 11:41:57 AM »

Fucking brutal stuff Scott.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2885 on: August 25, 2023, 11:43:29 AM »
Yeah, you show him Wes.

We all know that you’re a big girl, not a little girl.

😂
You`re damn right......I mean .......WAIT !!  :D

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #2886 on: August 25, 2023, 05:47:41 PM »
You`re damn right......I mean .......WAIT !!  :D

Now you did it.

Called yourself a big girl and you probably received 5 PMs from Henda this afternoon !

Don’t worry, you have less back hair than his current girlfriend.   🤣

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2887 on: August 25, 2023, 06:42:10 PM »
Now you did it.

Called yourself a big girl and you probably received 5 PMs from Henda this afternoon !

Don’t worry, you have less back hair than his current girlfriend.   🤣
Most men do......sorry Henda....I couldn`t resist buddy!  ;D

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #2888 on: August 25, 2023, 07:11:09 PM »

I’m not saying she’s big, but she does call Lizzo, “that skinny black chick”.

They deliver her Door Dash orders with a bus.

🙋‍♀️

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #2889 on: August 25, 2023, 08:17:04 PM »

Fucking brutal stuff Scott.

Thank you both, gentlemen!  I would that we all knew one another back then and could train together.  I have no doubt you two could keep up and were both stronger on bench press!    I am no longer strong but I have the memories.  It is so weird being like this.

I had PT today and was told I need to wear my leg brace for the rest of my life and there are more restrictions to come.  I was hoping to change their mind but I fell in the grocery  store yesterday and broke a ceramic plant pot.  Hit  and cut my not-quite-bhanky-sized head on the edge of the display.  It was embarrassing as it is difficult to get up off the floor for me.

Some here wonder why I make fun of Coleman.  I have similar problems but have to date refused surgery as all my doctors recommend I not go under the knife.  Outside his being stupidly stubborn he seems a likeable man.  If I could go back in time I could not change more than a few events that caused my problems as they were made by helping others coupled with my inability to know when I've been hurt.  I imagine Coleman thinks the same about his injuries because he is after all, an 8 time Mr. O and without his training he probably woudn't have equaled Haney's record. 

I hope one day to get back east and meet and shake hands with you Wes. My mother-in-law, rest her soul, did visit England with her sister years ago and only intensified my desire to do so because of you Illuminati and of course our mutual friend, Taf!  Thank you again for the kind words and friendship.

Today I told the PT gentlemen that living as a "normal" man is not something I am enjoying.  But I will get used to it and unless there is a Heavenly miracle  then I will continue to do the best I can.  And make no mistake, you two men and several others here posting their workouts give me not only inspiration but hope.   I've seen more than a few folks that have lost hope. I do NOT want to become one of them.  Thanks for the hope and the smiles I get from your posts, my friends.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #2890 on: August 25, 2023, 08:20:57 PM »

🙋‍♀️

You are a delightful, young lady.  Thank you for the smiles. ;D

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #2891 on: August 25, 2023, 08:30:44 PM »
If you must know there is a shortage of approved Foster parents here if we hadn't stepped up the kids would have been sent across the state away from their mom and split up. So yeah we are letting them stay here and we are caregiver placement not foster so no not getting a dime. Again just a temp situation but yeah absolutely we are both state approved care givers now they came inspected the home interviewed us ran background checks the whole thing then the judge approved it. So yeah as of today there are 5 kids in the house.

Lol bhank's life was like Magnum PI a few years back, now its more like Mike Brady

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2892 on: August 26, 2023, 12:50:05 AM »
He posted a picture of himself wearing his wifes' panties on instagram remember?  and tagged her in it.   
If true then that certainly is bizarre behaviour but are you sure it wasn't posing trunks or something?
I personally don't follow the guy on social Media so I really don't know him or his history..
Apart from what's posted here.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2893 on: August 26, 2023, 01:11:44 AM »

Thank you both, gentlemen!  I would that we all knew one another back then and could train together.  I have no doubt you two could keep up and were both stronger on bench press!    I am no longer strong but I have the memories.  It is so weird being like this.

I had PT today and was told I need to wear my leg brace for the rest of my life and there are more restrictions to come.  I was hoping to change their mind but I fell in the grocery  store yesterday and broke a ceramic plant pot.  Hit  and cut my not-quite-bhanky-sized head on the edge of the display.  It was embarrassing as it is difficult to get up off the floor for me.

Some here wonder why I make fun of Coleman.  I have similar problems but have to date refused surgery as all my doctors recommend I not go under the knife.  Outside his being stupidly stubborn he seems a likeable man.  If I could go back in time I could not change more than a few events that caused my problems as they were made by helping others coupled with my inability to know when I've been hurt.  I imagine Coleman thinks the same about his injuries because he is after all, an 8 time Mr. O and without his training he probably woudn't have equaled Haney's record. 

I hope one day to get back east and meet and shake hands with you Wes. My mother-in-law, rest her soul, did visit England with her sister years ago and only intensified my desire to do so because of you Illuminati and of course our mutual friend, Taf!  Thank you again for the kind words and friendship.

Today I told the PT gentlemen that living as a "normal" man is not something I am enjoying.  But I will get used to it and unless there is a Heavenly miracle  then I will continue to do the best I can.  And make no mistake, you two men and several others here posting their workouts give me not only inspiration but hope.   I've seen more than a few folks that have lost hope. I do NOT want to become one of them.  Thanks for the hope and the smiles I get from your posts, my friends.
I don`t know what to say Scott except that it would be an honor to meet you my friend.

Stay strong !

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #2894 on: August 26, 2023, 01:14:16 AM »
If true then that certainly is bizarre behaviour but are you sure it wasn't posing trunks or something?
I personally don't follow the guy on social Media so I really don't know him or his history..
Apart from what's posted here.

It was my posing trunks I wore in the contest 2 weeks prior. They were too large and the guys claimed I had a fat ass so I pulled them up to show striated glutes. My wife took a sim pic in her bikini so I put them both up as a joke these idiots then all claimed I was wearing my wifes panties. My wife is 110lbs I am 230lbs do the math not possible

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2895 on: August 26, 2023, 01:36:46 AM »
It was my posing trunks I wore in the contest 2 weeks prior. They were too large and the guys claimed I had a fat ass so I pulled them up to show striated glutes. My wife took a sim pic in her bikini so I put them both up as a joke these idiots then all claimed I was wearing my wifes panties. My wife is 110lbs I am 230lbs do the math not possible
Bro...
I ain't judging you ..can do what you want in your own 4 walls  :D

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #2896 on: August 26, 2023, 01:51:53 AM »

Haha no worries mate it all in good fun

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2897 on: August 26, 2023, 01:52:55 AM »
Haha no worries mate it all in good fun
Janes a bad influence on me !!  :D

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #2898 on: August 26, 2023, 01:53:07 AM »

🙋‍♀️

Hahaha another one I’m stealing

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #2899 on: August 26, 2023, 03:38:01 AM »

Even  more bizare in my eyes. Typical Hankster. Some random calls him out on internet, he posts weird dick-root, nude-glute, mostly nude pics for the boys trolling.