Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 390148 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #3025 on: August 30, 2023, 06:06:49 AM »
Wes if he cant do it it cant be done!

I don't think I have seen a single brian workout of any note

I recall his curl workouts which were basically 6 sets of curls

this regime resulted in his failing his PB at game time

his lewg workout was 5 sets extensions 5 sets curls

tis regime resulted in negligible leg development

he's a fucking fraud and just wants a short cut. that short cut is drugs for 2 decades. actiual work? no chance?

he will trap bar bull 400 lb in ayear and claim its a deadlift rather than deadlift 500lb. he's a fraud.

after 5 months back training I would leave him in a pool of vomit after a single training session

Ok slob let's see your results then Exactly will never happen because you are a slob

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3026 on: August 30, 2023, 06:08:06 AM »
I agree,I`d bury him in the gym at my age or any age........he`s weak and has no clue what intensity is.

If he has the balls to enter a Masters BB contest in the future and it`s not unreasonably far from me,I`ll enter and mop the floor with him.

Nothing short of caving his head in would give me greater pleasure!!  :D

How the fuck are you going to enter a show and get on stage in front of people when you can't even share a single progress pic in 3 years from any angle? Stop your nonsense we all know it is never going to happen who the fuck are you trying to fool us or yourself?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3027 on: August 30, 2023, 06:09:29 AM »
Wes if he cant do it it cant be done!

I don't think I have seen a single brian workout of any note

I recall his curl workouts which were basically 6 sets of curls

this regime resulted in his failing his PB at game time

his lewg workout was 5 sets extensions 5 sets curls

tis regime resulted in negligible leg development

he's a fucking fraud and just wants a short cut. that short cut is drugs for 2 decades. actiual work? no chance?

he will trap bar bull 400 lb in ayear and claim its a deadlift rather than deadlift 500lb. he's a fraud.

after 5 months back training I would leave him in a pool of vomit after a single training session

Anyone can train a thousand sets using advanced lifting techniques the question is if there body is trained enough to benefit and recover from it after 4 months of training at 60 years old the answer is going to be a resounding Hell No

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3028 on: August 30, 2023, 06:10:44 AM »
Oh for F sake - too many opioids?

I don't use opioids wtf are you talking about.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #3029 on: August 30, 2023, 06:10:48 AM »
Bhanky,
Why do you do the same two exercises all the time?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #3030 on: August 30, 2023, 06:12:20 AM »
I don't use opioids wtf are you talking about.

anymore, right Brian?

Semantics.

"Opiods are nasty"

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3031 on: August 30, 2023, 06:18:48 AM »
anymore, right Brian?

Semantics.

I took 5 days worth of Percocet's that were prescribed to me after Hernia surgery 4 weeks ago. A couple months prior I also took 3 days of prescribed Percocet's after a different medical procedure. Other than that the last time I had opioids I can't even recall but it has been years. Somehow in getbig logic that makes me a heroin addict just nonsense.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #3032 on: August 30, 2023, 06:20:24 AM »
Brian knows that drop sets, pyramid sets, forced reps, etc etc for 40 total sets is a bunch of nonsense for a 60 year old guy who has been training 4 months and lost 30lbs of fat. He is nowhere near that level he is just overtraining now.

50 you fcuking spastic
B

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #3033 on: August 30, 2023, 06:24:35 AM »
Looks like the plan is to slink back to this thread and ignore the others so it's all lost down the memory hole.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3034 on: August 30, 2023, 06:26:27 AM »
Ok slob let's see your results then Exactly will never happen because you are a slob

more requeststo see other men near naked

fcuking chi-chi- man

Brian like it or not this isnt my first time at the dance. I know how my body works. I am achieving far better results than you do. Why? Becuase i am discimplined and committed. I also trainin an environment that encourages this and i am not intimidated by bigger better athletes- rather i listen to them and am constantly looking to learn.

your method has got you with organ failure, cowardice and looking a water logged 195 unable to complete a contest.

I will stick to what works for me brian. You stick to what doesnt work for you. you are a series of torn injuries, bad form, bad nutrition and drug abuse. and the results of your endeavours speak for themselves.

when you entering the kittyhawk trap bar deadlift over 45's bald ex army liar category?

who is the next 21 year old you are lusting after?
B

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #3035 on: August 30, 2023, 06:48:18 AM »
How the fuck are you going to enter a show and get on stage in front of people when you can't even share a single progress pic in 3 years from any angle? Stop your nonsense we all know it is never going to happen who the fuck are you trying to fool us or yourself?
How many people here share progress pics......Big Ro is the only person that comes to mind.

Your pics,posted ad nauseum, are not progress pics they are pics looking for attention as no progress is ever made.

I don`t own a smart phone............never wanted one.........I do have a camera that I can upload pics to the web though,but fuck you,buy a ticket to my contest............I`ll be the guy in awesome shape.

You`re like one of those fucked up kids in todays gyms filming very unimpressive lifts/sets in the middle of their "workouts" instead of buckling down and grinding out hard sets with no distractions............ fucking bunch of pansy ass snowflakes like yourself inhabit todays gyms.............5 sets of leg extensions........I laugh in your general direction you dickhead.  ;D

I`m glad I`m not a part of your fucked up generation.

Because I don`t post pics,and never ever have in my entire life,doesn`t mean that I`m not in good condition right now.

Again.....buy a ticket exactly you fucking nimrod,in the meantime I`ll keep grinding while you take a few months to heal up.  :D

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3036 on: August 30, 2023, 06:52:11 AM »
How many people here share progress pics......Big Ro is the only person that comes to mind.

Your pics,posted ad nauseum, are not progress pics they are pics looking for attention as no progress is ever made.

I don`t own a smart phone............never wanted one.........I do have a camera that I can upload pics to the web though,but fuck you,buy a ticket to my contest............I`ll be the guy in awesome shape.

You`re like one of those fucked up kids in todays gyms filming very unimpressive lifts/sets in the middle of their "workouts" instead of buckling down and grinding out hard sets with no distractions............ fucking bunch of pansy ass snowflakes like yourself inhabit todays gyms.............5 sets of leg extensions........I laugh in your general direction you dickhead.  ;D

Because I don`t post pics,and never ever have in my entire life,doesn`t mean that I`m not in good condition right now.

Again.....buy a ticket exactly you fucking nimrod,in the meantime I`ll keep grinding while you take a few months to heal up.  :D
blah..blah..blah
one think is for sure..Hanky posts pictures ..you don´t  ;)
Yet...you challanged him & he owned your old wrinkly ass

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3037 on: August 30, 2023, 06:54:35 AM »
I didn`t think posting a pic on getbig for some hillbilly named Brian Hankins was a prerequisite needed prior to entering a contest......I entered over sixty contests,and won 57 trophies without ever posting a pic before a contest.........what a weirdo I am huh?  LOL ;D

Funny,I haven`t seen Jeff post any pics and his contest is this Sunday.....know why dickhead,because he doesn`t give a fuck about pics, or you giving a fuck if he posts one or not.....same as I don`t.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3038 on: August 30, 2023, 06:59:59 AM »

What Contest? When is it being held? Where is it being held? When and Where can we buy tickets? Have you registered yet? Did you make hotel reservations? Please do tell so we can all start planning our trip to support you. I want to make sure I get front row seats so again please give us the info before they sell out

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3039 on: August 30, 2023, 07:01:13 AM »
I didn`t think posting a pic on getbig for some hillbilly named Brian Hankins was a prerequisite needed prior to entering a contest......I entered over sixty contests,and won 57 trophies without ever posting a pic before a contest.........what a weirdo I am huh?  LOL ;D

Funny,I haven`t seen Jeff post any pics and his contest is this Sunday.....know why dickhead,because he doesn`t give a fuck about pics, or you giving a fuck if he posts one or not.....same as I don`t.

Because he doesn't want to be compared to others and be exposed

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3040 on: August 30, 2023, 07:05:03 AM »

says the man who ran away from a competition when he knew he was getting beaten
B

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3041 on: August 30, 2023, 07:07:30 AM »

Brianna - everyone who has responded to your homosexual desire challenge of post a pic All have had far better Physiques than you  ;D

Take your Homosexual desires for pics of other men to a forum
that caters for Fag.gots as yourself - I don't know Maybe some place like
Queers & Fag.gots for you.com

SO FUCK OF LIKE YOU SAID YOU WOULD AFTER NOT PLACING IN THE
 TOP 3

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3042 on: August 30, 2023, 07:12:32 AM »
Does "others" mean compared to you?

Exposed ???

He`s posted pics before,how was he exposed you fucking mong.................guy looks great !

He owns you in every way possible,except you are impacted with shit so you do weigh more than he does.
 ::)

You`ll be sorry you wanted pics if he posts one post contest,that`s where you`re jealous crybaby act comes into play.

I`ll be competing at both the Masters Nats and the North America...........of course I didn`t fill out an entry form yet asshole I have a year and a half to train for it.

At 68 why should I go up against guys that are 60 when I can train hard for 18 months and compete at 70 against others in my age group same as you did?

I don`t enter a contest in two weeks time without dieting or constructing a posing routine like you do..................IN FACT,NOBODY DOES!  LOL  ;D

There won`t be too many guys in my condition on the globe at 70 trust me..............got it all mapped out, and have all my bio-identicals already.

Buy a ticket,I`ll sign your program for you novice!!  ;)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3043 on: August 30, 2023, 07:21:46 AM »
Does "others" mean compared to you?

Exposed ???

He`s posted pics before,how was he exposed you fucking mong.................guy looks great !

He owns you in every way possible,except you are impacted with shit so you do weigh more than he does.
 ::)

You`ll be sorry you wanted pics if he posts one post contest,that`s where you`re jealous crybaby act comes into play.

I`ll be competing at both the Masters Nats and the North America...........of course I didn`t fill out an entry form yet asshole I have a year and a half to train for it.

At 68 why should I go up against guys that are 60 when I can train hard for 18 months and compete at 70 against others in my age group same as you did?

I don`t enter a contest in two weeks time without dieting or constructing a posing routine like you do..................IN FACT,NOBODY DOES!  LOL  ;D

There won`t be too many guys in my condition on the globe at 70 trust me..............got it all mapped out, and have all my bio-identicals already.

Buy a ticket,I`ll sign your program for you novice!!  ;)

He's a sexual Deviant & gets off on being Humiliated & abused like
the Fag.got Cuckold he is - that's why he post inciting crap so he
get's the abuse & then his rocks off. A complete Fag.got & cuckold.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #3044 on: August 30, 2023, 07:24:54 AM »
What Contest? When is it being held? Where is it being held? When and Where can we buy tickets? Have you registered yet? Did you make hotel reservations? Please do tell so we can all start planning our trip to support you. I want to make sure I get front row seats so again please give us the info before they sell out

Good questions. Also, will the promoters wake you up if you oversleep?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #3045 on: August 30, 2023, 07:26:18 AM »
Bhanky,
Did the SCN ever get back to you about why they didn't post your results?
Should you call them and find out?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3046 on: August 30, 2023, 07:27:40 AM »
Bhank - get this through that massive noggin of yours - volume training works! 

Here is what I did today and look and felt amazing.  Everything is healthy, no injuries, no hernias, no aches or pains - ZILCH

15 min warm up

45 min - 15 sets - Seated Press w 2 plates each side x 10 - each superset with 30lb bent over laterals, side laterals, upright rows eact. 

60 min -  BEAT MODE

10x Clean and press with 135 from the floor
30 sec walk on air runner
10x TRX rear delt raise
10x - Squat + Landmind press with 2 plates
225lb Trap Bar walk across gym and back
10x - high pull w 80lb DB

30 min - walk on air runner at slow pace to cool down. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3047 on: August 30, 2023, 07:33:16 AM »
Bhank - get this through that massive noggin of yours - volume training works! 

Here is what I did today and look and felt amazing.  Everything is healthy, no injuries, no hernias, no aches or pains - ZILCH

15 min warm up

45 min - 15 sets - Seated Press w 2 plates each side x 10 - each superset with 30lb bent over laterals, side laterals, upright rows eact. 

60 min -  BEAT MODE

10x Clean and press with 135 from the floor
10x TRX rear delt raise
10x - Squat + Landmind press with 2 plates
225lb Trap Bar walk across gym and back
10x - high pull w 80lb DB

30 min - walk on air runner at slow pace to cool down.

SC - Just reading that workout is to much for Fag.got boy
& tires him out. He could'nt last the warm up let alone anything else.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #3048 on: August 30, 2023, 07:37:03 AM »

I get winded just reading S.C.'s routines, guys a beast...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3049 on: August 30, 2023, 07:38:00 AM »

He is lazy and seeks shortcuts and drugs to compensate.  The problem is that it broke him and left him where he now - a complete mess.