Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 390356 times)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #3375 on: September 06, 2023, 09:02:47 AM »
My discs have been in the same place since 1988 when I had my injury, MRI scans over the years prove that

The fascial massage will breack down all the sticky build up on the muscle tissue allowing it to contract and expand properly
After a 5 minute conversation with him he pretty much diagnosed my problem without me telling him
I have tight hamstrings which impact on the piriformis causeing my low back muscles to go into spasam

Sorting out the hamstrings and breaking down the years of lactic acid build up in the lower back should help immensely

Discs dont "slip"...so I would hope they are in the same place.  There are the types of herniation (bulge, protrusion, extrusion, sequestration)....the annular fibers can 'heal' in a lot of cases but the discs will still be weaker than healthy ones.

MRI scans (unless done with contrast) may not be the most reliable.  Also, current research is finding that PRONE scans reveal more than ones done supine.  Seated load the disc and can show more damage but the scan quality is not always great.

Yes, the fascial release can help the muscle with movement.  But you are talking about the superficial musculature.  Not very likely you are getting down to the multifidi muscles.  Diagnosing a low back shouldn't take long at all. 

I would say that hamstring "tightness" combined with hip flexor dysfunction is a bigger culprit with lower back.  So many people want to jump on 'piriformis syndrome'....when in fact only a very small percentage of people actually have it.

Oh, and lactic acid is gone from muscles in about an hour after activity.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3376 on: September 06, 2023, 09:06:35 AM »
Smashed it today

15 min warm up

45 min - 15 sets - shoulder press w 2 plates each side x 5 - each set superset w a lateral, bent over lateral, or upright row w 30's.

60 min - rounds of  - DRENCHED!

40 yard farmer carry w 88's each hand
5 x clean and over press w 135lb barbell
10x TRX rear delt raise
10x 100lb med ball pick up overhead and slam 

30 min - 2 mile walk. 

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3377 on: September 06, 2023, 09:09:15 AM »
Discs dont "slip"...so I would hope they are in the same place.  There are the types of herniation (bulge, protrusion, extrusion, sequestration)....the annular fibers can 'heal' in a lot of cases but the discs will still be weaker than healthy ones.

MRI scans (unless done with contrast) may not be the most reliable.  Also, current research is finding that PRONE scans reveal more than ones done supine.  Seated load the disc and can show more damage but the scan quality is not always great.

Yes, the fascial release can help the muscle with movement.  But you are talking about the superficial musculature.  Not very likely you are getting down to the multifidi muscles.  Diagnosing a low back shouldn't take long at all. 

I would say that hamstring "tightness" combined with hip flexor dysfunction is a bigger culprit with lower back.  So many people want to jump on 'piriformis syndrome'....when in fact only a very small percentage of people actually have it.

Good post

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #3378 on: September 06, 2023, 09:24:50 AM »
Getbig is particularly vicious today.

Carry on.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #3379 on: September 06, 2023, 09:37:23 AM »
Getbig is particularly vicious today.

Carry on.

Don't take kindly to disrespect

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #3380 on: September 06, 2023, 09:43:30 AM »
Brian I can outlift you easily today.

Now

the five schools you fought every day- it never happened
the serial killers you scared- it never happened
the twice your weight wrassler who turned pro footballer- it never happened

brian as of last weekend I've lost 47lbs of fat and put on 28 lbs of muscle

more progress than oyu have ever made in your life

you keep being you homo I will keep getting better.

you seem tense today brian. are you finally realising you are the laughing stock of the site?

In genealogical order
ST Annes Belfield, Woodberry Forest, Western Albemarle, Blair Acadamy, Miller, Western Albemarle again
Ian Peoples
No idea what his name was but he was a football player I was a wrestler we fought to a standstill the entire class watched. At the time I would have been about 160lbs and he would have been about 260lbs. I never said he went Pro he did get a scholarship to football to college though he was the star black player the private school went out and gave a scholarship to so they could win and get donations from alumni. I thought my skills would beat him easy as I could whoop our heavyweight wrestler who was 275lbs of slop but the football player was too big and too athletic I learned size does matter as well.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3381 on: September 06, 2023, 09:44:39 AM »
Carb sensitive is bro-science BS
Each person has their own unique carbohydrate tolerance. For some, blood sugar returns to normal after a high-carbohydrate meal, which is what’s supposed to happen. These people are sensitive to insulin, which is a good thing and allows blood sugar to move efficiently from their blood into their cells.
https://www.virtahealth.com/blog/what-is-carbohydrate-intolerance#:~:text=Each%20person%20has%20their%20own,their%20blood%20into%20their%20cells.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #3382 on: September 06, 2023, 09:46:26 AM »
brian you stated you were 140

so you lied

years at said schools please
B

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #3383 on: September 06, 2023, 09:48:26 AM »
In genealogical order
ST Annes Belfield, Woodberry Forest, Western Albemarle, Blair Acadamy, Miller, Western Albemarle again
Ian Peoples
No idea what his name was but he was a football player I was a wrestler we fought to a standstill the entire class watched. At the time I would have been about 160lbs and he would have been about 260lbs. I never said he went Pro he did get a scholarship to football to college though he was the star black player the private school went out and gave a scholarship to so they could win and get donations from alumni. I thought my skills would beat him easy as I could whoop our heavyweight wrestler who was 275lbs of slop but the football player was too big and too athletic I learned size does matter as well.

I don't think this means what you think it means.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3384 on: September 06, 2023, 09:50:01 AM »

I meant that the damaged discs with the soft tissue protruding out hasnt worsened over the years.

Yep, I meant the build up of collagen fibres that stick to the muscles causing them not to function properly

Surely you have had a sports massage over the years and had knots of collagen broken down by the masseur which allows a better range of movement?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #3385 on: September 06, 2023, 09:50:44 AM »
"ST Annes Belfield, Woodberry Forest, Western Albemarle, Blair Acadamy, Miller, Western Albemarle"

:D

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3386 on: September 06, 2023, 09:51:29 AM »
I don't think this means what you think it means.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3387 on: September 06, 2023, 09:53:23 AM »
Fucking Krank throws everything I thought I knew,right out the fucking window.

I`m as clueless as I was when I thought I knew what I was talking about!!  LOL  ;D

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3388 on: September 06, 2023, 09:54:37 AM »
ike Mansa meant chronological order

but the thcik girl got it wrong.

again.
B

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3389 on: September 06, 2023, 09:56:35 AM »
"ST Annes Belfield, Woodberry Forest, Western Albemarle, Blair Acadamy, Miller, Western Albemarle"

:D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3390 on: September 06, 2023, 09:57:15 AM »
In genealogical order
Ian Peoples

so now you can remember them.
Have you had some carbs today

Brian now debunking his own theory of size being important in fighting when it comes to wrestling

Brian beleives he can beat Mike Tyson in his prime as a wrestler.

Brian still thinks he can wrestle even though the hasnt wrestled since he was 170lb in school
He was 200lbs at 20 natty remember.

You fought to a standstill and a pound to a pinch of shit it was you who quit

Just talk us through those final few minutes before you shook hands and called it a day...

PS watch Brian squirm now and the story will end up with the big guy quitting rather than a drawn match like he originally said.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3391 on: September 06, 2023, 09:59:05 AM »
ike Mansa meant chronological order

but the thcik girl got it wrong.

again.

hahaha genealogical is about ancestry the dumb fuck

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3392 on: September 06, 2023, 10:00:34 AM »
hahaha genealogical is about ancestry the dumb fuck
M-E-N-S-A   :D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3393 on: September 06, 2023, 10:59:31 AM »
brian you stated you were 140

so you lied

years at said schools please

I actually wrestled 145lbs that season cutting some weight so yeah maybe I was 155 at the time I was 170 at the end of the following summer

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3394 on: September 06, 2023, 11:04:27 AM »
so now you can remember them.
Have you had some carbs today

Brian now debunking his own theory of size being important in fighting when it comes to wrestling

Brian beleives he can beat Mike Tyson in his prime as a wrestler.

Brian still thinks he can wrestle even though the hasnt wrestled since he was 170lb in school
He was 200lbs at 20 natty remember.

You fought to a standstill and a pound to a pinch of shit it was you who quit

Just talk us through those final few minutes before you shook hands and called it a day...

PS watch Brian squirm now and the story will end up with the big guy quitting rather than a drawn match like he originally said.

Never said I couldn't remember the names of the schools I attended. I still don't remember the name of the guy I fought. I know the name of one serial killer there were others but that one is a close friend. I wrestled in college and the Army and after college as a 210lb heavyweight. I plan to wrestle in a tourney next summer with my son. Size is an attribute it is not the only attribute.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #3395 on: September 06, 2023, 11:09:35 AM »
Never said I couldn't remember the names of the schools I attended. I still don't remember the name of the guy I fought. I know the name of one serial killer there were others but that one is a close friend. I wrestled in college and the Army and after college as a 210lb heavyweight. I plan to wrestle in a tourney next summer with my son. Size is an attribute it is not the only attribute.

You are close friends with a serial killer?

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3396 on: September 06, 2023, 11:25:48 AM »
hahahahaa

the serial killer will be someone he was in the army with who had more than 5 kills.

its classic hanky semantics again.

and the 140 wrestler was actually 170.

hanky semantics again.

same shit different day.
B

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #3397 on: September 06, 2023, 11:28:42 AM »
I actually wrestled 145lbs that season cutting some weight so yeah maybe I was 155 at the time I was 170 at the end of the following summer

Brian, since you are on one today.

how were the fights structured when you fought the entire class everyday?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3398 on: September 06, 2023, 11:32:50 AM »
hahahahaa

the serial killer will be someone he was in the army with who had more than 5 kills.

its classic hanky semantics again.

and the 140 wrestler was actually 170.

hanky semantics again.

same shit different day.

I was cutting about 15lbs to make weight which is why I said 160lbs. I don't clearly remember my exact weight on the day but I was 170lbs a few months later so 160 was my best estimate. You do know wrestlers cut weight?

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #3399 on: September 06, 2023, 11:35:42 AM »

FUCK OFF with your stupidity - I'm fairly certain if Jane
was to post up her pics None of us would be complaining
unlike when you post up your horrid fucked up body & enormous gargoyle
head - You just haven't a Fucking clue Dummy.
Jane will soon be way a head of you on Deadlifts Ha Ha Ha

FUCK OFF BRIANNA YOU FAGG.OTT

We could make it simple, same way Walter and I compare lifts.

Whatever I lift for weight, bhanky has to do twice as much for the same number of reps. He weighs 238 lbs and I weigh 134 lbs, so that seems fair.

Let’s start with squats, I’m at 225 x 7 full depth.

Or does bhanky want to try something else like running events ?

🙋‍♀️