Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 390304 times)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #3575 on: September 07, 2023, 05:36:42 PM »
I strict curled 75 kilos that is a good lift anyway you slice it. I don't think you can beat me in a sprint. I know you can't lift anywhere near what I can lift but more importantly from a percentile indicator for sex and weight you are nowhere near my size and development you are thin.

https://dqydj.com/weight-percentile-calculator-men-women/

Did you write a thank you letter to the drug company you get your bio-identical drugs from telling them that without their assistance you wouldn't be strict curling your dick?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #3576 on: September 07, 2023, 05:48:21 PM »
Just getting over covid and the coughing doesn't end. Having leukemia makes my immune system weak so the covid hit me hard. Today I did back and chest. Glad I did the workout at home cause the weight used was embarrassing. It was so hard to get through the workout but I thought enough with the all the doctor shit and hospitals. A bad light weight workout is better than sitting like a slug.

Medium grip using a MAG supinate bar pulldown 3 x 10
Seated cable rows 3 x 12
Dumbbell row 3 x 10
Narrow grip Mag supinate bar pulldown 3 x 10

Flat dumbbell bench 3 x 8 (felt super weak with these. Rubber arms)
Incline dumbbell bench 3 x 8
Dumbbell flies 3 x 10
Push ups 3 x 15

dead lifts 3 x 4 (sad weight used but at least I got it in.)
back extensions 3 x 15

Ab wheel roll out on knees 1 x
ab crunch pulley 1 x 40

Sorry to hear this, OT.

The leukemia is confirmed?

What type of leukemia do you have?

Hang in there.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3577 on: September 07, 2023, 05:52:44 PM »
I strict curled 75 kilos that is a good lift anyway you slice it. I don't think you can beat me in a sprint. I know you can't lift anywhere near what I can lift but more importantly from a percentile indicator for sex and weight you are nowhere near my size and development you are thin.

https://dqydj.com/weight-percentile-calculator-men-women/

ahahahahaha... hankins, you got no game.. worse with women than you are at building muscle!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #3578 on: September 07, 2023, 05:53:20 PM »
Sorry to hear this, OT.

The leukemia is confirmed?

What type of leukemia do you have?

Hang in there.

X 2....very sorry to hear this Rich.......I have no other words.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3579 on: September 07, 2023, 05:56:31 PM »
I wonder if Bhankins is persona non grata now in his town.

Maybe his legal issues and infamous reputation are catching up to them.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3580 on: September 07, 2023, 06:04:26 PM »
X 2....very sorry to hear this Rich.......I have no other words.

My GP sent me to a blood oncologist for two years of high white blood cells and lymphs. The oncologist sent me to have a lot of vials of blood taken at the hospital and it was examined by a pathologist. $10,000 dollar blood test. Insurance covered it. It's lymphocytic leukemia (I think I got the spelling right). I don't have the confirmation test in front of me. It's leukemia and I think it was lymphocytic if I remember the spelling. I found out August 4th so it's still a shock to me. When the oncologist first saw me before getting the pathologist report he said it's probably not leukemia. He called me directly when he had the results.

Doc said a new chemo came out last year that he has had great success with. He said he wants to wait for my levels to rise before using it. I don't know why. He predicted another year. I want it now.

J. Richards

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #3581 on: September 07, 2023, 06:24:06 PM »
hemoglobin and platelets prob need go come up a bunch.  often a transfusion is needed to speed things up...  or so my wife sitting across  the table says....  she does infusions ...  treatments may be Retuxin, Adriamycin or Vincristine....  sometimes Cytoxin...  idk if any of those ring a bell.... ?   good luck with everything...  #Getbigstrong

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #3582 on: September 07, 2023, 06:26:13 PM »
My GP sent me to a blood oncologist for two years of high white blood cells and lymphs. The oncologist sent me to have a lot of vials of blood taken at the hospital and it was examined by a pathologist. $10,000 dollar blood test. Insurance covered it. It's lymphocytic leukemia (I think I got the spelling right). I don't have the confirmation test in front of me. It's leukemia and I think it was lymphocytic if I remember the spelling. I found out August 4th so it's still a shock to me. When the oncologist first saw me before getting the pathologist report he said it's probably not leukemia. He called me directly when he had the results.

Doc said a new chemo came out last year that he has had great success with. He said he wants to wait for my levels to rise before using it. I don't know why. He predicted another year. I want it now.

Sorry to hear that oldtimer, glad to hear he said he’s had Great success with the new chemo though, sounds promising. Wish you all the best.

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3583 on: September 07, 2023, 06:30:36 PM »
Good luck oldtimer

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3584 on: September 07, 2023, 06:44:13 PM »
hemoglobin and platelets prob need go come up a bunch.  often a transfusion is needed to speed things up...  or so my wife sitting across  the table says....  she does infusions ...  treatments may be Retuxin, Adriamycin or Vincristine....  sometimes Cytoxin...  idk if any of those ring a bell.... ?   good luck with everything...  #Getbigstrong

All I remember him saying is something new came out a year ago and it works much better than what he was using for years. I only seen the oncologist twice.  I see him in I think 3 weeks again. I will ask him specifically what it is. 

On a different note of course I went to google when I got the diagnosis. He told me to ask him any questions and to stay off google. He immediately looked up leukemia on google. He turned his screen toward me. Thread after thread he pointed out to me was old or incorrect information. He said there is a lot of bad information on google. He is a young doctor trained in the US. I trust the guy. Each visit so far has been 20-30 minutes. He really takes the time. The first time my head was spinning so I didn't absorb too much. On my third I will take a note book.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #3585 on: September 07, 2023, 07:50:35 PM »

Damn good going - You're definitely on the right track
Its great to read some good & positive news .

👊🏻 👍🏻 My brother.

Thank you, my dear brother!  Be well!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #3586 on: September 07, 2023, 07:52:34 PM »

This may read kinda odd coming from an Atheist.  If you are willing, I will pray for you my friend. I have heard enough to know better now but never will I force anything on anyone.  Please let me know.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #3587 on: September 07, 2023, 08:54:43 PM »
I would absolutely destroy you in a 60m race

Oh for fucks sake, you pathetic, narcissistic, loser asshole.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #3588 on: September 07, 2023, 10:19:14 PM »
Only if he was running for the door to avoid the finals of a show (or from Clegg).

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3589 on: September 08, 2023, 03:49:38 AM »

Wow,that truly sucks.

I`ll be hoping and praying for the best for you bud.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #3590 on: September 08, 2023, 03:56:28 AM »
For those doubting bhanks ability to win a footrace against a younger, fitter, healthier, stronger woman, don't forget he was one of the best high school cross-country runners in his region, ran Top 10 times as an underclassman (even though there is no record of him having competed at a state meet) even though he wasn't taking the sport seriously, was just trying to stay in shape for wrestling/grab-ass.  As in all sports, his self-professed natural talent for the sport is very high.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #3591 on: September 08, 2023, 04:35:18 AM »
For those doubting bhanks ability to win a footrace against a younger, fitter, healthier, stronger woman, don't forget he was one of the best high school cross-country runners in his region, ran Top 10 times as an underclassman (even though there is no record of him having competed at a state meet) even though he wasn't taking the sport seriously, was just trying to stay in shape for wrestling/grab-ass.  As in all sports, his self-professed natural talent for the sport is very high.

Little known fact....Bhanks was brought in to train with Ben Johnson but was subsequently fired due to the fact that he rag dolled Ben after beating Ben every time by 2.455 seconds.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3592 on: September 08, 2023, 04:35:38 AM »
There is no sport or endeavor that Hanky hasn`t excelled at !!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3593 on: September 08, 2023, 04:37:10 AM »
RAGDOLL OF PEACE

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #3594 on: September 08, 2023, 04:41:39 AM »
His weak attempts to steer the discussion toward strict curl, as if that is some type of legitimate measure of strength, is beyond lame.

If I’m so thin, and so weak, then squatting twice the weight I do for full depth reps should be easy for him. Right now that would be 450 x 7 reps full depth. I will even concede the leverage advantage to him because I am more than 3 inches taller than he is.

I’m going to flat bench tonight, so there will be a new challenge for him to fail at tomorrow.

Good luck with your upcoming shows, I wish I could see them. Do they have livestream for them ?

So now you are 6 foot 2? At 134lbs lol your a beast

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3595 on: September 08, 2023, 04:42:49 AM »
Today I set up the smith machine with the bench nearly vertical for back support and tried to do shoulder presses with a massive 10 lbs.  I was able to do 3 sets of 10 reps without having my shoulders dislocate and minimal "grinding".   

I will try this again in a few days with 15 lbs.  It is a start and if there is no impingement I will report that to my doctors and see what they say.  Yippee!

Jesus man go to a pool and start walking in the pool get an elliptical bike and ride it everyday fuck what the doctors say build your leg strength back

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3596 on: September 08, 2023, 04:49:48 AM »
I have always wondered about this

bhanks was supposedly a world-class wrestler who was denied Olympic glory only because the Army needed his combat prowess too much and wouldn't release him

But he had to sign waivers to be medically cleared to enlist in the first place ???

Rather simple I had bolts put in both knees at 19 years old in  1997. I missed most of my college wrestling career because of it. However by the end of college I had started training BJJ and even won a tourney. By the time I applied to enlist in the Army in Oct 2001 I had already built most of my leg strength back. I was 4 years post surgery and recovered enough to do the 2 mile run on their fitness test and enlist. I had to get medical waivers though because I had hardware in my knees. I wrestled in Germany and qualified for the team trials. However we were deployed to Kosovo then the Iraq war broke out and they extended our tour and didn't approve sending me back to the trials. They did send back a Captain though who placed third in the same tourney I had won which I didn't think was fair but officers get preferential treatment to enlisted it's a bullshit class system.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3597 on: September 08, 2023, 04:54:18 AM »
https://www.instagram.com/djessicabuettner

Hanky gtfo.   She destroys you.

That isn't Jane though is it? Also her heaviest bench is 237lbs so yeah she is strong for a girl

https://www.openpowerlifting.org/u/jessicabuettner

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3598 on: September 08, 2023, 04:57:13 AM »

Damn that sucks how old are you? They say we all get prostate cancer eventually, but it may not even be worth testing for and treating as it take a long time to kill you and old age gets most people who have it first anyway.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #3599 on: September 08, 2023, 05:00:57 AM »
So now you are 6 foot 2? At 134lbs lol your a beast

thats a no from brian on the running challenge,

coward of peace
B