Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 390230 times)

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #3950 on: September 11, 2023, 07:02:50 AM »
You are on a website where people post pics of men in thongs and argue about which one has the best legs and then complain I am doing something weird if I post without a shirt to show I am in shape. Meanwhile I am on the beach almost everyday without a shirt. Not naked at all idiot. If you idiots didn't claim I wasn't in shit shape I would not challenge you to compare vs yourself. Everyone wants to say I look like shit when comparing me to Pro bodybuilders in their prime instead of comparing me to other board members talking shit today. Don't claim someone else is a slob if you are in worst shape yourself. Don't claim to be in better shape if you won't post a current pic. You used to get on stage in a thong but now think it is weird to post a pic without a shirt showing you are in shape? Bullshit That is simply not true at all you won't post a pic without a shirt because you are not currently in shape hence you hate on people like me who are and can same thing for the rest of the anonymous slob haters.

Brian this all started with you putting your photos up unsolicited and asking for opinions.

When people critiqued you you couldnt take it and brian the James Hunt appeared and has been front and centre ever since.

stop re-writing stuff you fcuking victim.
B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #3951 on: September 11, 2023, 07:19:18 AM »

Brian this all started with you putting your photos up unsolicited and asking for opinions.

When people critiqued you you couldnt take it and brian the James Hunt appeared and has been front and centre ever since.

stop re-writing stuff you fcuking victim.

You guys asked questions I answered then you get mad when you don't like the answers and ask more questions demand this and that I proved 1000 stupid things. I don't owe you people shit. You don't like my answers fuck off and don't ask me questions. But yeah you want to claim I am not in shape you better be in damn good shape because I know I am in shape. Most of you are slobs. Some of you are in shape. Few are in good enough shape to prove it today.
You guys demand I prove where I went to 8th grade 40 years ago but can't prove you are in shape today. This is a bodybuilding board You are a slob I know it you know it demanding my dmv records doesn't change that.

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3952 on: September 11, 2023, 07:21:58 AM »
Jack - why not ask Brianna to stop posting pics semi naked no one wants to see.
Pics with his son in the background& in his wife's Knickers & cosyantly asking
other men to post pic's of themselves  ::)

Brianna is the Problem & the root of all of his own problems.

Give him some advizizes
donīt be fucking stupid..you know what i am getting at
just stop the crap.  ::)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3953 on: September 11, 2023, 07:24:57 AM »
You are on a website where people post pics of men in thongs and argue about which one has the best legs and then complain I am doing something weird if I post without a shirt to show I am in shape. Meanwhile I am on the beach almost everyday without a shirt. Not naked at all idiot. If you idiots didn't claim I wasn't in shit shape I would not challenge you to compare vs yourself. Everyone wants to say I look like shit when comparing me to Pro bodybuilders in their prime instead of comparing me to other board members talking shit today. Don't claim someone else is a slob if you are in worst shape yourself. Don't claim to be in better shape if you won't post a current pic. You used to get on stage in a thong but now think it is weird to post a pic without a shirt showing you are in shape? Bullshit That is simply not true at all you won't post a pic without a shirt because you are not currently in shape hence you hate on people like me who are and can same thing for the rest of the anonymous slob haters.

In the same vane, ask your wife if she thinks its normal for you to take pics for other men online:

1) In your underwear
2) Your dick root showing
3) Undressed in front of your son during the times you have him
4) "Progress" pics of yourself on her wedding day
5) Flexing for no reason whatsoever

Brianna -

1. I've never worn a thong - Full arse coverage trunks yes - You wore you're wife's knickers inserted up your arse crack - FAGGOTT

2, I'm in far better shape than you & you're train wreck of a Body -
I don't compete any more & have zero need to Prove to you or any one else how good or bad i look - I don't need to react & try to prove anything - Unlike you - You Fuckwit simpleton

3. Posting 1 pic is fine - You posting 1000s of awful pic's is plain wrong.
We have some very Good Competitive bodybuilders on here & how many pic's do they post of themselves ??   Yet you have to post 1000's  ::)

4. No one is comparing you to any Pro Bodybuilders - Fool.
You can't even stack up against the mediocre competitor's that beat you easily  ;D :D - Let alone the Good Physiques of many on Getbig.

5. I don't hate on any others who occasionally post A pic of their physique -
That's what you do & try & slag them off & post yet another awful pic of your Train wreck body. I & others will compliment or if asked give constructive criticism - Note they don't have a Hissey fit & post another 1000 pics of themselves to try & prove how good they are - That's what you do.
Low self esteem & insecurity issues wreck out of you.

We all know you're a FAGGOTT & a CUCKOLD Desperately Seeking
Verbal abuse & Humiliation everyday. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3954 on: September 11, 2023, 07:31:23 AM »
donīt be fucking stupid..you know what i am getting at
just stop the crap.  ::)

I think it is you who are being stupid - Perhaps deliberately so -
The Problem is Brianna & his lies / exaggerations / posting 1000s of
God awful pics of his wrecked body / calling out many & then running away  ::)
Hell 38 offered to pay the Tough man's flight to UK & he chickened out
-
FFS he's even run away from Jane's challenge to him  ;D :D ;D

You need to address Brianna & Stop your own Stupidity.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3955 on: September 11, 2023, 07:31:26 AM »

Brianna -

1. I've never worn a thong - Full arse coverage trunks yes - You wore you're wife's knickers inserted up your arse crack - FAGGOTT

I don't compete any more & have zero need to Prove to you or any one else how good or bad i look - I don't need to react & try to prove anything - Unlike you - You Fuckwit simpleton

We have some very Good Competitive bodybuilders on here & how many pic's do they post of themselves ??   Yet you have to post 1000's  ::)

You can't even stack up against the mediocre competitor's that beat you easily  ;D :D - Let alone the Good Physiques of many on Getbig.

That's what you do & try & slag them off & post yet another awful pic of your Train wreck body. I & others will compliment or if asked give constructive criticism - Note they don't have a Hissey fit & post another 1000 pics of themselves to try & prove how good they are - That's what you do.

The only people who use that kind of language are the closet homosexuals and they are the worst one aggressive macho types it's really disgusting please keep it to yourself.

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3956 on: September 11, 2023, 07:32:40 AM »
I think it is you who are being stupid - Perhaps deliberately so -
The Problem is Brianna & his lies / exaggerations / posting 1000s of
God awful pics of his wrecked body / calling out many & then running away  ::)
Hell 38 offered to pay the Tough man's flight to UK & he chickened out
-
FFS he's even run away from Jane's challenge to him  ;D :D ;D

You need to address Brianna & Stop your own Stupidity.
Fucking grow up
Dude stop the shit about his kids.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3957 on: September 11, 2023, 07:35:43 AM »
The only people who use that kind of language are closet homosexuals and they are the aggressive in the closet macho types it's really disgusting please keep it to yourself.

Ha Ha Ha  That's your best reply - not addressing a single
issue pointed out to you - Yet another Pathetic attempt to move away from the real issues.

Brianna -

Oh & Keep your Awful selfie Pics to yourself .

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3958 on: September 11, 2023, 07:36:59 AM »
Fucking grow up
Dude stop the shit about his kids.

Idiot Dude - He Posted up his kids & his wife  ::)

Are you really this simple & pathetic.  ::)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3959 on: September 11, 2023, 07:41:10 AM »
Ha Ha Ha  That's your best reply - not addressing a single
issue pointed out to you - Yet another Pathetic attempt to move away from the real issues.

Brianna -

Oh & Keep your Awful selfie Pics to yourself .

Again the real issue here is you talking nasty everyday to other men online. I don't like it and I am just going to block you if you can't post without sharing your perverse sexual fantasies everytime

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #3960 on: September 11, 2023, 07:41:54 AM »
September 11, 2023

Quads,Hamstrings,Calves:

Leg Press - 6 X 20,12,10,10,10,10
Leg Extensions - 5 X 20,12,10,15,20
Adductor Machine - 4 X 20,12,12,15
Unilateral Seated Leg Press - 2 X failure

Seated Leg Curls - 6 X 20,20,15,12,12,12 (constant weight....super short rests)

Leg Press Calf Extensions - 4 X AMRAP
Rotary Calf Machine - 3 X AMRAP

Great workout.....I was gonna do some sissy squats on the Smith Machine but some team came in and fucked up that side of the gym doing circuit training.

Will soon add DB Romainian Deads for Hamstring also.....possibly on leg day or on a seperate day.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3961 on: September 11, 2023, 07:52:14 AM »
You guys asked questions I answered then you get mad when you don't like the answers and ask more questions demand this and that I proved 1000 stupid things. I don't owe you people shit. You don't like my answers fuck off and don't ask me questions. But yeah you want to claim I am not in shape you better be in damn good shape because I know I am in shape. Most of you are slobs. Some of you are in shape. Few are in good enough shape to prove it today.
You guys demand I prove where I went to 8th grade 40 years ago but can't prove you are in shape today. This is a bodybuilding board You are a slob I know it you know it demanding my dmv records doesn't change that.

Brian again you started it by putting up a photo thinking you were king shit and getting shitty when people critiqued you. true or false? its true

now you are getting found out to be a walter mitty. a billy liar you are getting sensitive.

things you avoid because you know you will be found out

bjj grade and time taken to get there
watch collection years of watches and cost you paid for them
military service pics with the boys
are you still refusing my progrss challenge
are you still chickening out of janes running challenge
why do you come here
names of the female bbs you went out with
years you went to the schools you listed

and brian you don't get to tell anyone what to post. you are a fucking base evel beta bottom. all talk no walk.

you have the public schoolboy arrognace that is big on a pc but melts in real life.

coward.

keep posting I will just hound you with the same questions and mock you.

B

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3962 on: September 11, 2023, 07:52:59 AM »
Idiot Dude - He Posted up his kids & his wife  ::)

Are you really this simple & pathetic.  ::)
No you obviously are & attacking someone online like you & some other maggots are is honestly just embarassing.

yet none of you go & face him yourselves...strange.  :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3963 on: September 11, 2023, 07:53:07 AM »
Back

Deadlift (light) up to 315 x 3 reps - 4 sets (back feeling great)
Iso-Lateral Rows - 4 sets
Pull-Downs - 4 sets
Seated D-bell Shrugs - 4 sets
Nautilus Pullovers - 4 sets
Hyperextensions - 4 sets
NICE !!

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3964 on: September 11, 2023, 07:54:51 AM »
No you obviously are & attacking someone online like you & some other maggots are is honestly just embarassing.

yet none of you go & face him yourselves...strange.  :D

I cant get into the states otherwise I would happily face him

I offered to fly him and his dog over here. He won't even come over on a freebie. I don't blame him I'd leg kick him into a wheelchair. And I'm no tough guy but I'd walk through the man who got clegged.
B

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3965 on: September 11, 2023, 07:59:27 AM »
I cant get into the states otherwise I would happily face him

I offered to fly him and his dog over here. He won't even come over on a freebie. I don't blame him I'd leg kick him into a wheelchair. And I'm no tough guy but I'd walk through the man who got clegged.
why would you get so upset over some guy on here..seriously.
who cares ..  :D

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3966 on: September 11, 2023, 08:01:05 AM »
because I hate bullshitter and bullies in real life as I do on here.

Brian is an example of both so I don't tolerate scum like him.

anyway we beg to differ.
B

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3967 on: September 11, 2023, 08:03:06 AM »
because I hate bullshitter and bullies in real life as I do on here.

Brian is an example of both so I don't tolerate scum like him.

anyway we beg to differ.
yeah you can dislike him but why hate on his family..

picking on his kids or wife is not OK.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3968 on: September 11, 2023, 08:09:21 AM »
honeslty its normally not my style. but when he referred to the scott as a cripple whose crutches he would kick - the scot is well respected and has gone through. alot of stuff - so if you are going to pick on the sick then all bets are off. all targets are legitimate. if he is going to drag it to the gutter then thats fine.
B

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3969 on: September 11, 2023, 08:16:33 AM »
honeslty its normally not my style. but when he referred to the scott as a cripple whose crutches he would kick - the scot is well respected and has gone through. alot of stuff - so if you are going to pick on the sick then all bets are off. all targets are legitimate. if he is going to drag it to the gutter then thats fine.
so are U saying your family is fair game?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #3970 on: September 11, 2023, 08:20:44 AM »
at the end of the day Brian has lied about ever possible thing.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3971 on: September 11, 2023, 08:21:04 AM »
I don't care this is a message board.
B

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3972 on: September 11, 2023, 08:25:26 AM »
I don't care this is a message board.
well there you go son  ;) Grow up

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3973 on: September 11, 2023, 08:27:20 AM »
well there you go son  ;) Grow up
Fuck off insect !

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3974 on: September 11, 2023, 08:31:54 AM »
Fuck off insect !
WES..this is a mans conversation ..you are a broken old man.