Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 390228 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #4050 on: September 12, 2023, 01:06:30 AM »
Whatever I don't even care I am going to drop about 10lbs get my muscular endurance and conditioning back up with some high reps this next month. I will then push heavier and increase my calorie consumption again this winter. I am going to continue to adjust my training to incorporate some new movements for shit and giggles. If you want to compare military presses hit your max on camera and I will do the same but 155 is horseshit.

you have dropped that already.

See Brian we know how this works, you claim things are going to happen that have already happened so you can pretend you have achived something when in reality you have done fuck all.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #4051 on: September 12, 2023, 03:45:45 AM »
Chest / Pressing

Bench Press - 4 sets
Close Grips - 4 sets
Incline Bench - 4 sets
Smith JM Press - 4 sets
Chest Dips - 4 sets
Cable X-overs - 4 sets

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #4052 on: September 12, 2023, 04:50:03 AM »
Whatever I don't even care I am going to drop about 10lbs get my muscular endurance and conditioning back up with some high reps this next month. I will then push heavier and increase my calorie consumption again this winter. I am going to continue to adjust my training to incorporate some new movements for shit and giggles. If you want to compare military presses hit your max on camera and I will do the same but 155 is horseshit.

Onward to 250 lbs, Bhanky!

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #4053 on: September 12, 2023, 05:04:25 AM »

What is your max with good form? Post it.

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4054 on: September 12, 2023, 05:11:06 AM »
today i used the Muscle confusion  principle

i didn´t train  :D

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #4055 on: September 12, 2023, 05:26:18 AM »
Honestly I think I could however I have trained seated shoulder presses have overdeveloped shoulders to chest and have had 3 shoulder surgeries so I honestly have never tried a max overhead standing press. Are you picking it up off a squat height rack vs the floor as that makes a difference in energy. Why the fuck would your feet leave the floor? Behind the neck or off the chest? Back bending allowed? But yeah I think I could rather easily. I know that is nothing seated not sure why standing would be much more difficult.

I knew you would throw your surgeries in there....excuse queen.  Yes its from the rack.  Do you pick the bar off the floor for a squat?  Feet stay flat on the floor meaning if your heels come up or they move at all...its a NO REP.  Strict press is from the front....behind the neck press is behind the neck. 

Not sure why thats more difficult?   Wow...just wow.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #4056 on: September 12, 2023, 05:27:04 AM »

Does that mean you won't be gassed doing 225 x 15 on squat?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #4057 on: September 12, 2023, 05:29:05 AM »
today i used the Muscle confusion  principle

i didn´t train  :D

so basically just like any other day

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #4058 on: September 12, 2023, 05:41:00 AM »
I knew you would throw your surgeries in there....excuse queen.  Yes its from the rack.  Do you pick the bar off the floor for a squat?  Feet stay flat on the floor meaning if your heels come up or they move at all...its a NO REP.  Strict press is from the front....behind the neck press is behind the neck. 

Not sure why thats more difficult?   Wow...just wow.

The top pressers are arching their backs and damn near doing as much as they bench press as they are incorporating their chest. You can't do that seated and again no idea why the fuck your heal would come off the ground in an overhead press.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4059 on: September 12, 2023, 05:45:34 AM »
What is your max with good form? Post it.

No idea as I don't do standing presses. I do seated dumbells for reps and honestly I get too much delt activation from everything else I don't need a separate shoulder day anymore. I tried the seated barbell after training chest and did 7 reps behind the neck with 155 so yeah 155lbs for a rep from the front fresh isn't going to be shit regardless. But I have never tried to determine a one rep max standing press why would I wtf is the point?

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #4060 on: September 12, 2023, 05:49:21 AM »
No idea as I don't do standing presses. I do seated dumbells for reps and honestly I get too much delt activation from everything else I don't need a separate shoulder day anymore. I tried the seated barbell after training chest and did 7 reps behind the neck with 155 so yeah 155lbs for a rep from the front fresh isn't going to be shit regardless. But I have never tried to determine a one rep max standing press why would I wtf is the point?

Because you challenged someone else and you do all sorts of ridiculous 1 rep lifts to try and impress your audience.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4061 on: September 12, 2023, 05:51:42 AM »
you have dropped that already.

See Brian we know how this works, you claim things are going to happen that have already happened so you can pretend you have achived something when in reality you have done fuck all.

Because you have been monitoring my weight? WTF are you talking about you don't know what I weigh now or what I plan to drop to but you just want to talk shit. I plan to lean out a little bit to see the end results of the surgery. But I could have swelling for months I may never be able to flex my abs again I have no idea.

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4062 on: September 12, 2023, 05:54:59 AM »
Because you have been monitoring my weight? WTF are you talking about you don't know what I weigh now or what I plan to drop to but you just want to talk shit. I plan to lean out a little bit to see the end results of the surgery. But I could have swelling for months I may never be able to flex my abs again I have no idea.
Bro..
don´t answer the silly kunt, he´s a drug addict on happy pills with a fucked back because he´s a retard.

I doubt if he has any real life friends as he´s only concerned with your life & family.
Truly a sad waste of space  :D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4063 on: September 12, 2023, 05:55:45 AM »
Because you challenged someone else and you do all sorts of ridiculous 1 rep lifts to try and impress your audience.

Who have I challenged to a standing overhead barbell press? I always do seated dumbell work. But these idiots want to claim I can't press 155lbs which is fucking nothing. I did 7 reps with it for shits and giggles behind the fucking neck after chest to show it wasn't shit and now it's well you were not standing like it is going to be that much harder. Fucking nonsense and again I was challenged yet again by people unwilling to put up themselves. So go ahead and pretend I can't lift anything I don't give a fuck. I am going to be in shape as always let the slobs talk shit. I don't see them posting lifts to challenge others do you where is Chaos doing a standing overhead press lets see it.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #4064 on: September 12, 2023, 05:59:57 AM »
"If you want to compare military press hit your max on camera"

Short memory?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #4065 on: September 12, 2023, 06:00:07 AM »
The top pressers are arching their backs and damn near doing as much as they bench press as they are incorporating their chest. You can't do that seated and again no idea why the fuck your heal would come off the ground in an overhead press.

The top pressers??  Now there is a Strict Press Nation?

You mean heel....and due to your lack of reading comprehension I said feet stay flat...heel can't come off ground nor feet move at all. Making the rules clear to you so that there is no 'hankins cheat code' possible.

Your video of your BTN press  didn't show all of those reps from what I recall.  Chaos asked you to strict press and you instead did a seated one. 

You DO give a fuck....your ego is 100x bigger than that melon of yours.

You don't do one rep unless its something you choose.  You don't do high reps because it gasses the fuck out of you.  You contradict yourself at every turn.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4066 on: September 12, 2023, 06:03:29 AM »
"If you want to compare military press hit your max on camera"

Short memory?

Yeah he challenged me first as such sure I accept. I will match whatever he does but he goes first since he has been talking shit saying I can't press 155lbs for a year now even after I posted a video repping it. If someone wants to challenge what I lift let's see their lift first. I know you can lift more than me but they can't and they keep trying to challenge me without ever intending to post their lifts.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4067 on: September 12, 2023, 06:04:30 AM »
Who have I challenged to a standing overhead barbell press? I always do seated dumbell work. But these idiots want to claim I can't press 155lbs which is fucking nothing. I did 7 reps with it for shits and giggles behind the fucking neck after chest to show it wasn't shit and now it's well you were not standing like it is going to be that much harder. Fucking nonsense and again I was challenged yet again by people unwilling to put up themselves. So go ahead and pretend I can't lift anything I don't give a fuck. I am going to be in shape as always let the slobs talk shit.

you always meltdown when bigro calls you out lmao..... nobody has to pretend that you cant lift anything... remember the bench video? or the squat vid? you proved you cant lift shit.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4068 on: September 12, 2023, 06:05:48 AM »
The top pressers??  Now there is a Strict Press Nation?

You mean heel....and due to your lack of reading comprehension I said feet stay flat...heel can't come off ground nor feet move at all. Making the rules clear to you so that there is no 'hankins cheat code' possible.

Your video of your BTN press  didn't show all of those reps from what I recall.  Chaos asked you to strict press and you instead did a seated one. 

You DO give a fuck....your ego is 100x bigger than that melon of yours.

You don't do one rep unless its something you choose.  You don't do high reps because it gasses the fuck out of you.  You contradict yourself at every turn.

It's strange today is officially 6 weeks since my hernia surgery and now all you bitches want to challenge me to a one rep max fucking pussies. Where is Chaos pressing video?

Mohammed Omari

• Getbig III
  • Ham-ass
« Reply #4069 on: September 12, 2023, 06:06:33 AM »
Phaaahahahaha... Half-Pint Healy on suicide watch now that "Big Rio" is talking shit to him too. Hankins looked up to him like an older brother. Hoping, praying that Ro might show him some respect as a fellow bodybuilder. Not happening, short stuff lololol. Ro just told you to get fucked. Story of your life.

nobody in particular

• Getbig II
« Reply #4070 on: September 12, 2023, 06:07:26 AM »
Brian, why did you get fired from your government job?

I’m guessing you got burned with the random drug testing

nonsense - it's not like just a little while ago the 'not bald' never shaved his head guy went shaved his head to try and get around the possibility of getting pinged if they wanted a hair follicle test after a regular piss screen showed up something.

Jesus that's as preposterous as claiming he didn't have thousands of fights during high school. For that to be true his hands and knuckles wouldn't be absolutely covered in scar tissue because that many fights without  gloves would destroy ones hands and that's what the gloves really protect. And his hands are covered in scars right.....RIGHT???

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4071 on: September 12, 2023, 06:08:23 AM »
you always meltdown when bigro calls you out lmao..... nobody has to pretend that you cant lift anything... remember the bench video? or the squat vid? you proved you cant lift shit.

I proved I can still bench 315lbs with a torn pec that translates to a lot more than 155 overhead . I proved I can still squat 365lbs on surgically repaired knees. Can you bench 315lbs can you squat 365lbs? Can you strict curl 165lbs?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #4072 on: September 12, 2023, 06:08:54 AM »
Who have I challenged to a standing overhead barbell press? I always do seated dumbell work. But these idiots want to claim I can't press 155lbs which is fucking nothing. I did 7 reps with it for shits and giggles behind the fucking neck after chest to show it wasn't shit and now it's well you were not standing like it is going to be that much harder. Fucking nonsense and again I was challenged yet again by people unwilling to put up themselves. So go ahead and pretend I can't lift anything I don't give a fuck. I am going to be in shape as always let the slobs talk shit. I don't see them posting lifts to challenge others do you where is Chaos doing a standing overhead press lets see it.

Idiot Brianna - You're arguing with Ro , His physique is so far ahead of yours
Its in another galaxy & your going to be in Shit shape as compared to him,
yeah challenge him to a lifting contest & see how that works out
For you  ::)  beaten & Humiliated yet again.

You're so false & shallow Brianna as you do care & are a desperate case .

+ YOUR a FAGGOTT & CUCKOLD

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4073 on: September 12, 2023, 06:16:49 AM »
I proved I can still bench 315lbs with a torn pec that translates to a lot more than 155 overhead . I proved I can still squat 365lbs on surgically repaired knees. Can you bench 315lbs can you squat 365lbs? Can you strict curl 165lbs?

i benched 315 as a senior in high school naturally and squatted 4 plates all as teenager, all under 200lbs... i dont strict curl lmao...you have no clue what real strength numbers look like because ypure not strong... can you bench 315?, squat 365? baby weight for someone juiced and over 200lbs.

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4074 on: September 12, 2023, 06:18:46 AM »
i benched 315 as a senior in high school naturally and squatted 4 plates all as teenager, all under 200lbs... i dont strict curl lmao...you have no clue what real strength numbers look like because ypure not strong... can you bench 315?, squat 365? baby weight for someone juiced and over 200lbs.
and... i bench 500 bro .... ::)