Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 390271 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #4125 on: September 12, 2023, 11:09:39 AM »
There's nothing strange....you were challenged MONTHS AND MONTHS ago.  I even posted the requirements of a true strict press....then you went off and got your nuts in a bundle and thought I was the one who challenged you.  I quoted where Chaos challenged you and you still thought it was me.  You then made that retarded seated video where you didn't show all your reps but still claimed them all.

You're the biggest pussy on here.  NO ONE has ever trained for  strict curl yet you want people to just go out and do it immediately.  Fuck off with your nonsense.  You will never see reason or understand where you go wrong.  Thats why I will continue to fuck with you.  I give zero fucks.  You have done NOTHING to garnish respect from anyone here.  Take your ego and fuck JacktheCumCrapper with it.

Not even Brian..
He just fluked something he tried and wasnt bad at it, if he had trained for it his lifts would have improved, they didnt because he didnt.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #4126 on: September 12, 2023, 11:24:24 AM »
Can you snatch 200? 

Didn't think so

Yes I would have to practice the technique a little but that is not a lot of weight I can get that over my head it just might be ugly

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4127 on: September 12, 2023, 11:25:00 AM »
7 solid reps of 135
[/youtube]

I had 155lbs on the bar that is a lot harder than one standing front press

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #4128 on: September 12, 2023, 11:27:31 AM »
Yes

Post a video from today showing you snatch 200 lbs.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4129 on: September 12, 2023, 11:28:39 AM »
Post a video from today showing you snatch 200 lbs.

Where is yours? I have recently had a fucking surgery just because I am not going to lift heavy today doesn't mean I can't lift heavy.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4130 on: September 12, 2023, 11:30:59 AM »
Where is yours? I have recently had a fucking surgery just because I am not going to lift heavy today doesn't mean I can't lift heavy.

Agreed!

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #4131 on: September 12, 2023, 11:31:32 AM »

You said you can snatch 200 but now start with the excuses. Only today counts, not what you think you could do or what you did 20 years ago.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4132 on: September 12, 2023, 11:38:43 AM »
You said you can snatch 200 but now start with the excuses. Only today counts, not what you think you could do or what you did 20 years ago.

Can and will are not the same thing I can lift a lot more weight than I am currently willing to lift. I am not willing to max out or go heavy on anything because I am 4 days back from a surgery break. That doesn't mean I can't.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4133 on: September 12, 2023, 11:41:40 AM »
Can and will are not the same thing I can lift a lot more weight than I am currently willing to lift. I am not willing to max out or go heavy on anything because I am 4 days back from a surgery break. That doesn't mean I can't.
If you cant put 200 on a bar , today , right now, then you cant do it

"Brians Law"

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #4134 on: September 12, 2023, 11:48:37 AM »

If you cannot do it right now today it doesn't count.

Not what you could do in 8wks or did 8wks 8mnths or 8yrs ago
Only what you can do right now is how strong you are & of any importance

No Excuses Brianna

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #4135 on: September 12, 2023, 12:23:06 PM »
I had 155lbs on the bar that is a lot harder than one standing front press

??? Standing overhead press is much harder than seated.  You are doing them wrong/cheating if standing is easier.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #4136 on: September 12, 2023, 12:38:02 PM »
??? Standing overhead press is much harder than seated.  You are doing them wrong/cheating if standing is easier.

Of course he is. Just like the "strict curl" BS.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #4137 on: September 12, 2023, 12:42:23 PM »
Yes I would have to practice the technique a little but that is not a lot of weight I can get that over my head it just might be ugly

HA HA HA  practice a little....you are NOT snatching (i.e. going to full squat) 200lbs with just a little practice. 

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #4138 on: September 12, 2023, 12:47:13 PM »
Brian has never snatched 200 his technique would be laughable
B

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #4139 on: September 12, 2023, 12:49:43 PM »
If you cant put 200 on a bar , today , right now, then you cant do it

"Brians Law"

(5 Bhanks 50/0.01) (from Ch. 1, par. 800)

When Bhanks challenges you to a lift, you must perform said lift on that day within his prescribed time frame or you can't do it at all and he shall then be declared the winner.

Subsection .01-A

When Bhanks is challenged similarly he allowed to do the following:
~ 1) use any past, current, or future injury as an excuse
~ 2) deflect said challenge by stating how much he can strict curl or demand challenger to strict curl his stated weight
~ 3) use any past lifting he has done to deflect said challenge and say he could if he "wanted to"
~ 4) ignore said challenge and issue his own, thus nullifying the challenge
~ 5) claim he has to (allegedly) has to work, has his son that day (week or month), wife needs him to do things, claim he is sailing to barbados on his skateboard
~ 6) be a bitch like he always is

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4140 on: September 12, 2023, 12:53:02 PM »
(5 Bhanks 50/0.01) (from Ch. 1, par. 800)

When Bhanks challenges you to a lift, you must perform said lift on that day within his prescribed time frame or you can't do it at all and he shall then be declared the winner.

Subsection .01-A

When Bhanks is challenged similarly he allowed to do the following:
~ 1) use any past, current, or future injury as an excuse
~ 2) deflect said challenge by stating how much he can strict curl or demand challenger to strict curl his stated weight
~ 3) use any past lifting he has done to deflect said challenge and say he could if he "wanted to"
~ 4) ignore said challenge and issue his own, thus nullifying the challenge
~ 5) claim he has to (allegedly) has to work, has his son that day (week or month), wife needs him to do things, claim he is sailing to barbados on his skateboard
~ 6) be a bitch like he always is

Again it's fucking pussy ass nonsense you guys want to challenge me to one rep max lifts the first day I am medically cleared to lift again after surgery. Then you want to make it a bullshit Olympic style technique lift only crossfitters do knowing damn well I don't even train them. Pussy

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #4141 on: September 12, 2023, 12:56:22 PM »
Again it's fucking pussy ass nonsense you guys want to challenge me to one rep max lifts the first day I am medically cleared to lift again after surgery. Then you want to make it a bullshit Olympic style technique lift only crossfitters do knowing damn well I don't even train them. Pussy
ive never done crossfit, i know how to snatch. I knew how to snatch at 16

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4142 on: September 12, 2023, 12:57:34 PM »
No Brian we want you to leave the board you insignificant stolen valor fight record lying woman beating bitch

Give me one reason you come here other than to get laughed at
B

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4143 on: September 12, 2023, 01:02:19 PM »

Bro - a 200lb barbell snatch is so far beyond what you can do - leave it alone.   

I can't even come close to that.  I'm good with single arm DB snatch up to 100's. 

A barbell snatch is way harder than that.   It takes a ton of technical skill, explosiveness, timing.

This is not your fight or argument.   

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4144 on: September 12, 2023, 01:07:17 PM »
Let him give it A go we can have a sweepstake on the injuries
B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4145 on: September 12, 2023, 01:13:23 PM »
Bro - a 200lb barbell snatch is so far beyond what you can do - leave it alone.   

I can't even come close to that.  I'm good with single arm DB snatch up to 100's. 

A barbell snatch is way harder than that.   It takes a ton of technical skill, explosiveness, timing.

This is not your fight or argument.

I may not know the difference between a snatch, a jerk or a clean and press but what I am saying is I can get 200lbs up off the ground and put it over my head at full strength. I was thinking it stopped at the chest then did a press to be honest vs all at once like the way they do the log presses in strongman

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4146 on: September 12, 2023, 01:13:54 PM »
HA HA HA  practice a little....you are NOT snatching (i.e. going to full squat) 200lbs with just a little practice.
He`s like a noob.....has no clue about training or lifting.....or dieting....or posing.....or telling the truth....etc. etc. etc.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4147 on: September 12, 2023, 01:17:51 PM »
I remember the first time I tried to snatch 95 pounds.........dropped the fucking bar on top of my skull.......that shit hurt and it woke me up...........never tried again.  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4148 on: September 12, 2023, 01:19:30 PM »

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4149 on: September 12, 2023, 01:22:22 PM »
I tell you what as soon as I am at some place that actually has an olympic powerlifting station I will try a few snatches. If I moved to the city there is a powerlifting and olympic style lifting gym with stations we don't have that here already scouted the gyms. My personal gym is  overcrowded and the commercial gym I go to does not have a place they will let me drop a 200lb barbell no stations with wood floor and mats no chalk allowed just a regular gym

Probably not going to move but my son lives in Cary just outside Raleigh and they have this gym which looks cool. They host powerlifting meets and everything sounds more fun than just a regular gym they have a powerlifting club that trains together once a week and an olympic lifting class way cooler than crossfit no desire to run around the parking lot doing burpees and jumping jacks but do have an interest in Olympic style and powerlifting style lifting

https://www.instagram.com/ncstrengthgym/
https://www.ncstrength.com/