Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 390393 times)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #4550 on: September 19, 2023, 10:06:47 AM »
I posted the original 6 months ago and you guys still share the shop

In the time it took you to make that post...and respond top other you could have posted the original again.  You won't because you know very well that the original is being posted and you have a gut...a distended gut.  Intra-abdominal fat....bloated organs...etc.

Yes, yes...we know you take pics after your 15th meal of the day...its needed for growth...blah blah blah.

You have yet to take a pic where you DO NOT flex your abs.  Your diving video...your pic where you are standing in the pool....the squat video...that easter pic all show it.  You deny it endlessly.  Despite the evidence right there.   Just like you photoshopped my pics.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4551 on: September 19, 2023, 10:32:29 AM »
In the time it took you to make that post...and respond top other you could have posted the original again.  You won't because you know very well that the original is being posted and you have a gut...a distended gut.  Intra-abdominal fat....bloated organs...etc.

Yes, yes...we know you take pics after your 15th meal of the day...its needed for growth...blah blah blah.

You have yet to take a pic where you DO NOT flex your abs.  Your diving video...your pic where you are standing in the pool....the squat video...that easter pic all show it.  You deny it endlessly.  Despite the evidence right there.   Just like you photoshopped my pics.
Krank,you know I love you bro.........(BLANTNT HOMO),but your phyique of old cruches the wannabe and today you`d smoke him on conditioning.....and you still look great bro.

Ignore the prick......can you imagine him posting pics for himself with no one comments pro or con.........he`d leave in a heartbeat without and audience.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #4552 on: September 19, 2023, 10:41:29 AM »

This is from April so this is bloated intra abdominal fat and bloated organs? This is a distended gut?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #4553 on: September 19, 2023, 10:45:52 AM »
This is from April so this is bloated intra abdominal fat and bloated organs? This is a distended gut?

Your reading comprehension sucks so much cock....

See bolded and enlarged line....because you can't read a simple sentence douche bag

Am I supposed to be impressed with that pic?   Another shitless flexing pic for guys on a forum....what the absolute fuck is wrong with you???

Now fuck off.   Ok?   

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #4554 on: September 19, 2023, 10:46:56 AM »

more gay photos nobody asked for
B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4555 on: September 19, 2023, 10:48:17 AM »
Your reading comprehension sucks so much cock....

See bolded and enlarged line....because you can't read a simple sentence douche bag

Am I supposed to be impressed with that pic?   Another shitless flexing pic for guys on a forum....what the absolute fuck is wrong with you???

Now fuck off.   Ok?

Ok so to be clear when flexed a bloated gut turns into a tight shredded midsection? I am just pointing out you are an idiot and I clearly do not have a distended gut or swollen organs in the pics from April one of which is the same day as the gorilla video. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4556 on: September 19, 2023, 10:48:58 AM »

more gay photos nobody asked for

But Krank did ask for them he claimed I had a gut and I proved him wrong

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4557 on: September 19, 2023, 10:50:17 AM »
no fucktard krank put

You have yet to take a pic where you DO NOT flex your abs.

and you havent.
B

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #4558 on: September 19, 2023, 10:55:54 AM »
Ok so to be clear when flexed a bloated gut turns into a tight shredded midsection? I am just pointing out you are an idiot and I clearly do not have a distended gut or swollen organs in the pics from April one of which is the same day as the gorilla video.

Yes you fucktard....ever watch a pro show with these guys and their bloated guts??  Fuck me you can't really be that stupid.

Show the gorilla video Brian....do it....you know you took it down because it showed your distended gut

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4559 on: September 19, 2023, 10:56:14 AM »
no fucktard krank put

You have yet to take a pic where you DO NOT flex your abs.

and you havent.

You can't flex a gut into shredded and tight I am shredded and tight in the two pics above

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4560 on: September 19, 2023, 10:57:31 AM »
Yes you fucktard....ever watch a pro show with these guys and their bloated guts??  Fuck me you can't really be that stupid.

Show the gorilla video Brian....do it....you know you took it down because it showed your distended gut

I am not a 280lb bodybuilder with a gut though look at the first pic above and pretend I have a gut idiot

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #4561 on: September 19, 2023, 10:57:50 AM »
But Krank did ask for them he claimed I had a gut and I proved him wrong

I never asked you for a pic....I merely pointed out that you always show pics where you are flexing.  Thats an observation.  VERY different than me asking for to take a pic for me....or anyone here.

I challenged you to post the diving and/or gorilla video for the mere fact it shows what your gut truly looks like WHEN YOU DO NOT FLEX AND HIDE IT.

Wow...did you actually graduate high school or is that a photoshopped diploma?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4562 on: September 19, 2023, 10:58:58 AM »
I never asked you for a pic....I merely pointed out that you always show pics where you are flexing.  Thats an observation.  VERY different than me asking for to take a pic for me....or anyone here.

I challenged you to post the diving and/or gorilla video for the mere fact it shows what your gut truly looks like WHEN YOU DO NOT FLEX AND HIDE IT.

Wow...did you actually graduate high school or is that a photoshopped diploma?

So you honestly think a gut can be flexed into this? If so you are an idiot

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4563 on: September 19, 2023, 10:59:20 AM »
brian won't ever show. arelaxed photo as he has a gut

we've all seen it

Brian you are not a bodybuilder at all. Let alone a 280lb - you are a bloke with a bicep fetish
B

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4564 on: September 19, 2023, 11:00:53 AM »

Dear God why!   No one asked for this 

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #4565 on: September 19, 2023, 11:01:25 AM »
I am not a 280lb bodybuilder with a gut though look at the first pic above and pretend I have a gut idiot

Fuck off wanna be....you have a distended gut.  You just admitted that its possible to have a gut and flex it by acknowledging that bodybuilders have them

I look at the first pic and see nothing other than a wanna be mess of a c.unt who thinks he has some physique that should be admired when in fact you're a delusional twat who's ego is unmatched.

What did Em say about you posting half naked pics for guys on a forum?  Did she gleefully clap and say "oh dear, you're the best...never change snookums"???

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4566 on: September 19, 2023, 11:01:42 AM »
Dear God why!   No one asked for this

But they did they are claiming I have a gut which is a lie. I have every right to prove them wrong.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4567 on: September 19, 2023, 11:01:59 AM »

Why the FNG hell are you keeping all these photos on your phone?  Creepy as F  WTFNG hell wrong with you! 

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #4568 on: September 19, 2023, 11:02:38 AM »

christ....all that bio-identical shit and you still have that 160lbs bodybuilder look.   That and the obvious fact you rode the short bus to school where you got your ass kicked daily for years

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #4569 on: September 19, 2023, 11:03:21 AM »

The top photo has been altered.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4570 on: September 19, 2023, 11:03:34 AM »
Why the FNG hell are you keeping all these photos on your phone?  Creepy as F  WTFNG hell wrong with you!

As soon as you guys stop lying about my physique, I will stop proving you wrong.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #4571 on: September 19, 2023, 11:03:42 AM »
But they did they are claiming I have a gut which is a lie. I have every right to prove them wrong.

Post the diving video and gorilla video if we are so wrong.  You only post pics flexing....dumb ass

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4572 on: September 19, 2023, 11:03:57 AM »

fucks sake your head is bigger than your body

Are you fucking shrinking?

No way on earth that is 220lb

Krankenstein

• Getbig V

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4574 on: September 19, 2023, 11:04:50 AM »
The top photo has been altered.

You want to see the video? Not altered very lean and narrow waist at the time in April this year