Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 390043 times)

webstar

• Getbig V
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #5975 on: October 25, 2023, 07:29:31 AM »
You guys talk a lot of shit about my legs but I do think they are improving. I expect to have the best year of gains yet this next year. 216lbs this am first thing out of bed flat no pump bad lights no filter or auto focus and no blood flow yet semi relaxed. Still legs are looking thicker. Can see teardrops striations and abs and obliques not too shabby if I flexed upper body you would see vascularity in arms and traps

Waist is blown..Like a damn deep freezer

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #5976 on: October 25, 2023, 09:43:17 AM »
I think these are old photos that Ballspew is repurposing

Yes, he has more hair in these pictures, must be from 10+ years ago or recent ones with a toupee or some product for bald spots.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5977 on: October 25, 2023, 09:48:25 AM »
You guys talk a lot of shit about my legs but I do think they are improving. I expect to have the best year of gains yet this next year. 216lbs this am first thing out of bed flat no pump bad lights no filter or auto focus and no blood flow yet semi relaxed. Still legs are looking thicker. Can see teardrops striations and abs and obliques not too shabby if I flexed upper body you would see vascularity in arms and traps

House is a mess

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #5978 on: October 25, 2023, 09:52:55 AM »
House is a mess

Pack of soft drinks on the floor, wooden dildo on top of the dresser...

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5979 on: October 25, 2023, 11:48:09 AM »

one small participation trophy on the dresser lmao

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5980 on: October 25, 2023, 01:20:24 PM »
one small participation trophy on the dresser lmao
he got that at a car boot sale

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5981 on: October 25, 2023, 03:43:13 PM »
House is a mess

For someone who has a maid, Brian’s house is a complete mess.

Brian and his maid should stop doing drugs and focus on cleaning

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5982 on: October 25, 2023, 03:47:44 PM »
For someone who has a maid, Brian’s house is a complete mess.

Brian and his maid should stop doing drugs and focus on cleaning
Hes married now, he doesnt need a maid

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5983 on: October 25, 2023, 05:25:17 PM »
Hes married now, he doesnt need a maid
His PO wife makes him clean now?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #5984 on: October 25, 2023, 05:34:14 PM »
Yeah funny you guys are taking about my hair and how clean I keep my bathroom. Yet I don't hear anyone talking shit about my legs today. I posted the pic online and look at the very first comment after 1 min. No one ever used to compliment my legs they used to in fact comment on them being behind now they are mentioning them as a stand out bodypart.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #5985 on: October 25, 2023, 08:49:25 PM »

Rats have eaten through the Coke 12 pack carton on the floor

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #5986 on: October 26, 2023, 04:14:27 AM »
5 AM - Legs / Delts in Home Gym

SS bar - Box Squats - 5 sets (up to 315 - felt heavy & weak)
Belt Squats - 5 sets
Leg Curls - 5 sets
Leg Ext - 5 sets
Calf Raises - 5 sets

Smith Front Press (seated) - 5 sets
Machine Press - 5 sets
Side Laterals (machine) - 5 sets

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5987 on: October 26, 2023, 04:22:47 AM »
Yeah funny you guys are taking about my hair and how clean I keep my bathroom. Yet I don't hear anyone talking shit about my legs today. I posted the pic online and look at the very first comment after 1 min. No one ever used to compliment my legs they used to in fact comment on them being behind now they are mentioning them as a stand out bodypart.

you are like an insecure teenage girl.... living and dying by internet comments.... fuckin pathetic hankins.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5988 on: October 26, 2023, 04:31:46 AM »
its not on your FB page
https://www.facebook.com/wood.hankins.1

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #5989 on: October 26, 2023, 04:35:14 AM »
its not on your FB page

Brian, Em looks pretty hot in the pic with you where she's holding pink flowers... Living the dream...
Nice photo..

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5990 on: October 26, 2023, 05:37:30 AM »
its not on your FB page

Correct I posted it in a facebook workout group you are a fucking genius after 1 day it is at 134 likes and loves now. Look at these 3 comments in a row. No one ever used to say anything positive about my legs only something negative.

Now 3 people in a row thought they stood out. I told you guys about 6 months ago in a year my legs would be my standout bodypart and you all laughed. I have added visible mass to them in the last 30 days alone

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5991 on: October 26, 2023, 05:39:32 AM »
Correct I posted it in a facebook workout group you are a fucking genius after 1 day it is at 134 likes and loves now. Look at these 3 comments in a row. No one ever used to say anything positive about my legs only something negative.

Now 3 people in a row thought they stood out. I told you guys about 6 months ago in a year my legs would be my standout bodypart and you all laughed. I have added visible mass to them in the last 30 days alone

wait until I find it

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5992 on: October 26, 2023, 05:41:40 AM »
Brian, Em looks pretty hot in the pic with you where she's holding pink flowers... Living the dream...
Nice photo..

Thanks man I love my wife she is great. We had a meeting with some professionals yesterday and someone else mentioned she might be the Governor someday when she told them about her new position. I am looking forward to being the first gentleman.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5993 on: October 26, 2023, 05:42:30 AM »
Thanks man I love my wife she is great. We had a meeting with some professionals yesterday and someone else mentioned she might be the Governor someday when she told them about her new position. I am looking forward to being the first gentleman.
wait until they find out about you

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5994 on: October 26, 2023, 05:43:48 AM »
wait until I find it

Get a life you think you finding it and posting nasty comments is going to change anything? Fuck no random strangers with no prior contact immediately recognized my quads as looking good. You can't take that away. I am so stoked I am going to do squats today. I told you guys legs were making gains and I was training them.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5995 on: October 26, 2023, 05:52:26 AM »
Get a life you think you finding it and posting nasty comments is going to change anything? Fuck no random strangers with no prior contact immediately recognized my quads as looking good. You can't take that away. I am so stoked I am going to do squats today. I told you guys legs were making gains and I was training them.
"get a life?"

Creaming himself because some strangers who dont lift comment on your stick like quads

Im onstage at the Mr Universe Saturday competing with the best in the world in my age group

Good luck with the squats

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #5996 on: October 26, 2023, 05:55:04 AM »

Congratulations on your Facebook likes hanky! Do you think you'll get more followers once you move to Raleigh? It's a bigger city than kitty hawk.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5997 on: October 26, 2023, 06:03:13 AM »
"get a life?"

Creaming himself because some strangers who dont lift comment on your stick like quads

Im onstage at the Mr Universe Saturday competing with the best in the world in my age group

Good luck with the squats

Its a bodybuilding group I posted in. They have said negative things about my legs in previous post. This is the first time ever in my life anyone has said something positive about my legs and not one person 3 people in a row. They didn't comment on anything else they said good legs as in they thought it was my best body part. Considering I could not walk in 2019 and was using a cane around the house I think that is awesome. I have been consistently training them and it is paying off.

Told You So @Gains

Also an Amateur Nabba contest in England is not the best in the world. The two guys you beat to win a show were not your age either they were in their mid 60s

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5998 on: October 26, 2023, 06:06:30 AM »
Congratulations on your Facebook likes hanky! Do you think you'll get more followers once you move to Raleigh? It's a bigger city than kitty hawk.

We are actually looking at the small towns around Raleigh. There are half a dozen towns around the city. I had over 1000 on my previous facebook account but had to close it down during my custody battle.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5999 on: October 26, 2023, 06:47:50 AM »
Its a bodybuilding group I posted in. They have said negative things about my legs in previous post. This is the first time ever in my life anyone has said something positive about my legs and not one person 3 people in a row. They didn't comment on anything else they said good legs as in they thought it was my best body part. Considering I could not walk in 2019 and was using a cane around the house I think that is awesome. I have been consistently training them and it is paying off.

Told You So @Gains

Also an Amateur Nabba contest in England is not the best in the world. The two guys you beat to win a show were not your age either they were in their mid 60s

the Universe is an international show you fuck up, its people from all over the world

Then again you do know jack shit about bodybuilding so its to be expected