Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 390272 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #6300 on: November 05, 2023, 04:51:05 AM »
DJ181,I`ve been doing Mon.,Tues.,Wednesday off,then Thurs..Fri.,weekends off, and gaining like crazy on a light cycle.......adding in some D-Bol tomorrow to the mix also.

You only grow when you rest my friend.

Just my 3 cc`s but from your posts,you sound like you`re burning out.

You could take 30cc it doesn't matter at 70 when your receptors are dead

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #6301 on: November 05, 2023, 05:12:18 AM »
DJ181,I`ve been doing Mon.,Tues.,Wednesday off,then Thurs..Fri.,weekends off, and gaining like crazy on a light cycle.......adding in some D-Bol tomorrow to the mix also.

You only grow when you rest my friend.

Just my 3 cc`s but from your posts,you sound like you`re burning out.

thanks for the feedback brosef 8)

that was Mentzer's training split back in the day

i'm gonna try and do 2 on/1 off

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #6302 on: November 05, 2023, 05:17:39 AM »
Just train how you feel boys, I might train once a week or 5 times a week if everything feels good but I have no problem taking more days off. When I was younger I was worried about shrinking if taking time off but now I realize I get bigger and stronger the less I workout.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #6303 on: November 05, 2023, 05:17:47 AM »
Well,I got up to a fairly lean 194 pounds after losing everything due to not training for 5 years and eating like shit,Lung Cancer,3 broken ribs,Gall Bladder issues,a bout with severe depression for a month,and a partridge in a fucking pear tree.

Repping 6 plates a side on Leg Press,gonna wrap my knees tomorrow and do 7 plates....all full ROM,and I`m doing 3 sets of 12 reps on flyes with the 60 pounders,I lost 7-8 inches on my waist, and now have visible abs again,I had zero vascularity except for my prick and my feet,now my arms,forearms,delts,and calves are veiny, and my abs are starting to get vascular also,this is after be able to do only 5 pushups about 2 years ago.....I missed some time due to the aforementioned issues above and still look pretty damn good right now,so don`t jump the gun and count me out chump,been doing this since before you were born.

I call that damn good progress.....no pics for you though.  :D

I just dropped down to 182 pounds as I didn`t like having as much of a bloofy look at the 194......I felt it didn`t look good on my tiny bone structure,plus I have plenty of time.

I DO NOT limit myself psychologically,never have,never will.........if I put my mind to something,I WILL accomplish it or do the best I can, and I will not quit like you,I will see it through,so buy a ticket sonny.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #6304 on: November 05, 2023, 05:18:22 AM »
warn me which gym you'll be training at because i gotta stay clear of that gym as i don't want to get my ass beaten for mean mugging ya

Hahahaha.

You`re insane bro......awesome training Rob !!

Thank you sir.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #6305 on: November 05, 2023, 06:14:16 AM »

I got "inspired" by this chicks workout (no homo) and got around 25 minutes. I was gonna kms if i didnt beat her 42 mins  ;D

My quads were sore as hell for 3-4 days... Maybe ive become too soft in ye olde age

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #6306 on: November 05, 2023, 06:20:17 AM »
yesterday was front legs and calves

hammer one leg extension 4 x 15
panatta squat 4 x 10
hack squat 3 x 10
one leg leg press 2 x 20

calf raise 4 x 15
seated calf raise 4 x 15

a female fitness competiitor was training doing sets of 12 with 3 plates squats on the smith- flawless form too

back thickness later today
B

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6307 on: November 05, 2023, 06:21:39 AM »
thanks for the feedback brosef 8)

that was Mentzer's training split back in the day

i'm gonna try and do 2 on/1 off
I`ll eventually do 6 X a week,but right now I`m rebuilding and if it ain`t broke,why "fix" it?

Good luck buddy!  ;)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6308 on: November 05, 2023, 06:24:36 AM »
yesterday was front legs and calves

hammer one leg extension 4 x 15
panatta squat 4 x 10
hack squat 3 x 10
one leg leg press 2 x 20

calf raise 4 x 15
seated calf raise 4 x 15

a female fitness competiitor was training doing sets of 12 with 3 plates squats on the smith- flawless form too

back thickness later today
Good one brother...glad to see you back !

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6309 on: November 05, 2023, 06:27:15 AM »
Forgot to mention that on that the contrary.my receptors are as fresh as a daisy......I`ve been clean for years.....on the other hand,it`s your receptors that are fried since you never come off regardless of what you say,we all know better..............FUCK FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6310 on: November 05, 2023, 06:28:07 AM »

I got "inspired" by this chicks workout (no homo) and got around 25 minutes. I was gonna kms if i didnt beat her 42 mins  ;D

My quads were sore as hell for 3-4 days... Maybe ive become too soft in ye olde age
Did you equal the challenge?

Didn`t watch the vid.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #6311 on: November 05, 2023, 06:30:43 AM »
Well,I got up to a fairly lean 194 pounds after losing everything due to not training for 5 years and eating like shit,Lung Cancer,3 broken ribs,Gall Bladder issues,a bout with severe depression for a month,and a partridge in a fucking pear tree.

Repping 6 plates a side on Leg Press,gonna wrap my knees tomorrow and do 7 plates....all full ROM,and I`m doing 3 sets of 12 reps on flyes with the 60 pounders,I lost 7-8 inches on my waist, and now have visible abs again,I had zero vascularity except for my prick and my feet,now my arms,forearms,delts,and calves are veiny, and my abs are starting to get vascular also,this is after be able to do only 5 pushups about 2 years ago.....I missed some time due to the aforementioned issues above and still look pretty damn good right now,so don`t jump the gun and count me out chump,been doing this since before you were born.

I just dropped down to 182 pounds as I didn`t like having as much of a bloofy look at the 194......I felt it didn`t look good on my tiny bone structure,plus I have plenty of time.

I DO NOT limit myself psychologically,never have,never will.........if I put my mind to something,I WILL accomplish it or do the best I can, and I will not quit like you,I will see it through,so buy a ticket sonny.

Very impressive.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #6312 on: November 05, 2023, 05:36:58 PM »
Did you equal the challenge?

Didn`t watch the vid.

Yes sir, she got 42 minutes for the 100 x 100 kg, i got 25... Ofc far more impressive for the 5'2 girl with monster quads than the 6'3 guy with chicken legs  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6313 on: November 05, 2023, 05:54:56 PM »
Very impressive.
Thanks Rob....I`m just getting started my friend.

Yes sir, she got 42 minutes for the 100 x 100 kg, i got 25... Ofc far more impressive for the 5'2 girl with monster quads than the 6'3 guy with chicken legs  ;D
Shit,that`s awesome bro.....tough stuff for sure....props !!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #6314 on: November 05, 2023, 10:54:15 PM »
I`ll eventually do 6 X a week,but right now I`m rebuilding and if it ain`t broke,why "fix" it?

Good luck buddy!  ;)

thanks brother 8)

i've just gained 2 full inches on my pecs in 7 fucking days muscle growth is a slow process MY ASS

i was only hitting delts and arms hard but now i've threw in chest with it and this week i'll throw in the back

i train back once every 10 days or so not to failure pussy work to be honest but now i'll blast them so.... that chest measurement will go up even more

what's incredible is this 2 inch in 7 days chest measurement gain came all from my pecs since i haven't trained my back in 14 full days

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6315 on: November 06, 2023, 03:53:41 AM »
thanks brother 8)

i've just gained 2 full inches on my pecs in 7 fucking days muscle growth is a slow process MY ASS

i was only hitting delts and arms hard but now i've threw in chest with it and this week i'll throw in the back

i train back once every 10 days or so not to failure pussy work to be honest but now i'll blast them so.... that chest measurement will go up even more

what's incredible is this 2 inch in 7 days chest measurement gain came all from my pecs since i haven't trained my back in 14 full days
Damn bro,that`s insane chest growth.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #6316 on: November 06, 2023, 03:58:09 AM »
Damn bro,that`s insane chest growth.

honestly i think i was wearing myself out with breakdowns, slo mo reps etc so now i'll go to one heavy set til failure with increased loads yates style

my workouts were to prove how "tough" i am by working hard as fuck for a prolonged period of time, as my sets would sometimes last 2-3 minutes so now i'll switch to heavy loads incresing loads and see what happens

also i will train upper lats back hard now too so i'm sure i'll get even more growth in a short period of time, see we will see....

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #6317 on: November 06, 2023, 04:23:15 AM »

She's hotter than Dutch love.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #6318 on: November 06, 2023, 04:47:09 AM »
Depending upon what doctors tell me on a nearly weekly basis...Dammit.  I train as often as I can.   Yup.  Yesterday I did 8 sets of pulldowns, two sets of DB rows followed by 5 sets of shrugs and 6 of BB curls with one of those "arm-blaster" things.

I need to knuckle down and put my vertical leg press together this week.  I keep putting it off and my doctors are curious as to how it will affect me to do high rep (single) leg presses.   They are hoping for increased cardiovascular efficiency and I am hoping to stay the Hades out of a wheelchair.  ;D  Every couple of visits they roll out a chair and tell me this is my future. 

I look at motorcycles a lot now to "inspire" me.   When I get home today I will try to do chest, shoulders and triceps.  And look at the boxes with the leg press in them!  ;D

My thanks to all for putting up their sessions here!   You gentlemen are my friends. 

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #6319 on: November 06, 2023, 05:01:34 AM »

I dont think thats fact IMO... People who pound gear non-stop their whole life.. ehh maybe.
People who have been off, longer than they've been on, maybe not...

I know some guys in their 70's who respond great to TRT, and then there are 30 year olds who slammed gear since high-school, and they look like shit and hardly respond.
Its "individual"...

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #6320 on: November 06, 2023, 05:10:04 AM »
Another "mini win" after shoulder tear in APR of 2022 (18 months it took).

Bench / Tri's

- Bench
135 x 10
135 x 10
225 x 5
275 x 3
295 x 3
315 x 3
325 x 1 (felt easy, no struggle) - Brians got me down for 330 I think, I should hit that (335) next MON.

Smith Inclines - 5 sets
Smith JM Press - 5 sets
D-Bell Flyes (w/ 75's) - 5 sets

Weighted Dips - 5 sets (Only an added 25)
Lying D-Bell Tri Extensions - 5 sets
Cable-Crushers (Pushdowns) - 5 sets

("Cable crushers" - I lean FWD, bent a bit at the waist. Bar comes to forehead (like a skull-crusher) and tension never "lets up").
- Not a fan of doing them straight up/down, where tension eases at the top position...

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #6321 on: November 06, 2023, 05:41:37 AM »
Another "mini win" after shoulder tear in APR of 2022 (18 months it took).

Bench / Tri's

- Bench
135 x 10
135 x 10
225 x 5
275 x 3
295 x 3
315 x 3
325 x 1 (felt easy, no struggle) - Brians got me down for 330 I think, I should hit that (335) next MON.

Smith Inclines - 5 sets
Smith JM Press - 5 sets
D-Bell Flyes (w/ 75's) - 5 sets

Weighted Dips - 5 sets (Only an added 25)
Lying D-Bell Tri Extensions - 5 sets
Cable-Crushers (Pushdowns) - 5 sets

("Cable crushers" - I lean FWD, bent a bit at the waist. Bar comes to forehead (like a skull-crusher) and tension never "lets up").
- Not a fan of doing them straight up/down, where tension eases at the top position...

Nice pressing GR, I tried benching again for a week and it has ruined my shoulder so now I have to say never bench again for me. Also love doing cable crushers, people ask me what I’m doing and I say standing bent over cable skulls but I like cable crushers better.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #6322 on: November 06, 2023, 07:17:03 AM »
I dont think thats fact IMO... People who pound gear non-stop their whole life.. ehh maybe.
People who have been off, longer than they've been on, maybe not...

I know some guys in their 70's who respond great to TRT, and then there are 30 year olds is Bhanky who slammed gear since high-school, and they looks like shit and hardly responds.
Its "individual"...

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6323 on: November 06, 2023, 07:47:47 AM »

Stop your bullshit you are a frail old man and apparently fat. Leg Press we talking about leg press now? Wrap your knees? Are you stupid you are 70 just try going for a walk everyday.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6324 on: November 06, 2023, 07:50:35 AM »
thanks brother 8)

Wes is actually congratulation this dude on this nonsense but if I gain 5lbs eating during the day you guys freak out and want to argue how it isn't real but 2 inches on your chest in 7 days yeah that sounds legit gtfo.