Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 390323 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #6350 on: November 06, 2023, 02:05:19 PM »
Let's not forget you don't squat or bench press but want to make jokes about how much I squat or bench press lol gtfo YOU DON'T EVEN LIFT

Maybe you can run for Mayor of some small Alabama town seeing as how you have bravely flaunted your buttocks in your wife's panties. 

You?  You don't even matter here. 

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6351 on: November 06, 2023, 02:07:13 PM »
Last I checked Matt started the challenge and I am one of 2 other people with verified lifts on the board. So I would say it is going a lot better for me than you.

Fallsview, you need to consult Brian, it was him who started the Bench Press challenge

wait hang on, no it was you wasnt it

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #6352 on: November 06, 2023, 02:07:40 PM »
1. You don't even lift.
2. No one is paying me to work out by the hour

I did the first two sets regular about 20 reps and the last 3 heavier but narrow with my feet turned out about 15 reps have a great quad pump. I take probably 5 minutes between sets so maybe a half hour workout. Lots of people spend an hour and a half in the gym putzing around not many do 75 plus reps of squats.

How was the calf pump?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #6353 on: November 06, 2023, 02:17:29 PM »
How was the calf pump?

When doing narrow squats your knees go over your toes more and you have a greater range of motion thus activating more of the calves than regular squats. But I have an actual seated calf raise machine here at the house. I will train them with leg extensions and curls on 2nd leg day.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #6354 on: November 06, 2023, 03:07:45 PM »
When doing narrow squats your knees go over your toes more and you have a greater range of motion thus activating more of the calves than regular squats. But I have an actual seated calf raise machine here at the house. I will train them with leg extensions and curls on 2nd leg day.

Thanks for the response Brian.

Do you think 5 min rests between 1 plate squats are optimal?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6355 on: November 06, 2023, 04:25:27 PM »
Thanks for the response Brian.

Do you think 5 min rests between 1 plate squats are optimal?

Optimal is just some theoretical idea lot's of people waiting to do something until they are properly prepared to do it 100% to the best they possibly can once fully committed which basically means they just don't do it. Fuck an optimal workout just get a workout in you non training bitch. But yeah I was shocked how good legs felt first two sets were 20 reps last 3 were 15 so 85 reps and honestly legs felt great had a bit of a pump. I did go narrow stance toes out the last 3 sets which felt good. I also rode the elliptical bike for 15 minutes to warm up knees prior. So it was a 45 minute workout if you include the bike ride. I was training a little bit heavier than 1 plate a side but again this is more about the movement than the weight for me. I want to keep my hips ankles lower back and knees loose and warm. I get stiff if I sit too much and or just do seated exercises. I also walked the dog a mile around the pond prior.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6356 on: November 07, 2023, 12:36:56 AM »
Optimal is just some theoretical idea lot's of people waiting to do something until they are properly prepared to do it 100% to the best they possibly can once fully committed which basically means they just don't do it. Fuck an optimal workout just get a workout in you non training bitch. But yeah I was shocked how good legs felt first two sets were 20 reps last 3 were 15 so 85 reps and honestly legs felt great had a bit of a pump. I did go narrow stance toes out the last 3 sets which felt good. I also rode the elliptical bike for 15 minutes to warm up knees prior. So it was a 45 minute workout if you include the bike ride. I was training a little bit heavier than 1 plate a side but again this is more about the movement than the weight for me. I want to keep my hips ankles lower back and knees loose and warm. I get stiff if I sit too much and or just do seated exercises. I also walked the dog a mile around the pond prior.

fallsview now not using paragraphs

How do I know its him, its the lack of the word "duck"

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6357 on: November 07, 2023, 02:35:27 AM »

so youre squatting 140 lmao... fuck off you weak ass faggit.. yeah go walk ur dog wannabe.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6358 on: November 07, 2023, 03:36:30 AM »
so youre squatting 140 lmao... fuck off you weak ass faggit.. yeah go walk ur dog wannabe.

I could be squatting 50lbs if I am getting a pump in my legs the weight doesn't really matter. I waited several extra days putting off squats and when I finally did it felt great. I had never done them that narrow literally heals touching toes out. It seemed to take some pressure off the lower back and put more on the quads and going lower just felt more natural. I really liked the variation gets the knees over the toes more. I got a pretty decent quad pump from it. I am going to continue to train them that way. Right now, I have two upright squat stands not attached to each other or the ground with no safeties, so I don't really want to go too heavy as it is a little bit rickety. I am also not using a belt or wraps. I do plan to get a full rack cage once I move to the new place but trying to get rid of stuff now not get more stuff to move. I don't see the need to go heavy low reps on squats right now when 15-20 deep reps feels great.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #6359 on: November 07, 2023, 04:38:45 AM »
I could be squatting 50lbs if I am getting a pump in my legs the weight doesn't really matter. I waited several extra days putting off squats and when I finally did it felt great. I had never done them that narrow literally heals touching toes out. It seemed to take some pressure off the lower back and put more on the quads and going lower just felt more natural. I really liked the variation gets the knees over the toes more. I got a pretty decent quad pump from it. I am going to continue to train them that way. Right now, I have two upright squat stands not attached to each other or the ground with no safeties, so I don't really want to go too heavy as it is a little bit rickety. I am also not using a belt or wraps. I do plan to get a full rack cage once I move to the new place but trying to get rid of stuff now not get more stuff to move. I don't see the need to go heavy low reps on squats right now when 15-20 deep reps feels great.

Just STFU you pantie wearing manlette.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #6360 on: November 07, 2023, 04:49:03 AM »
Back / Bi

Deadlifts - 5 sets (low reps and singles)
135 x 5
225 x 5
315 x 3
405 x 1
425 x 1
---
Chest Supported Row - 5 sets
Iso-Lateral Row - 5 sets
Seated D-Bell Shrugs - 5 sets
Pull-Ups - 5 sets

Barbell Curls - 5 sets
D-Bell Curls - 5 sets

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #6361 on: November 07, 2023, 06:32:44 AM »
Back / Bi

135 x 5
225 x 5
315 x 3
405 x 1
425 x 1
---
Iso-Lateral Row - 5 sets
Pull-Ups - 5 sets

Barbell Curls - 5 sets
D-Bell Curls - 5 sets

i'm curious, how much weight do you use for barbell curls?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #6362 on: November 07, 2023, 08:19:09 AM »
Back / Bi

135 x 5
225 x 5
315 x 3
405 x 1
425 x 1
---
Iso-Lateral Row - 5 sets
Pull-Ups - 5 sets

Barbell Curls - 5 sets
D-Bell Curls - 5 sets

Good one GR !!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6363 on: November 07, 2023, 08:26:29 AM »
November 07, 2023

Chest & Back:

Smith Incline Press - 5 X 12,12,10,10 10 (constant weight,short rests)
DB Flyes - 4 X 15,12,10,10
Dips - 3 X 12,10,10

Rack Deadlifts - 4 X 10,8,5,5, (pulled from mid-shin height..will do more next time)
Negative Only Wide Grip Chins - 3 X failure (hold at top + squeeze,extra slow negative,hang and stretch at bottom....repeat)
Pulldowns Behind Neck - 4 X 12,10,10,12
Straight-Arm Pulldowns - 1 X 12,then dropped weight for 12 more

Great workout...I`m spent!

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6364 on: November 07, 2023, 09:14:56 AM »

what have you done with the real hankins?

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #6365 on: November 07, 2023, 09:57:06 AM »
High cable flyes 6 sets
Superset
High cable rear delt 6 sets

Low cable flyes 4 sets
Superset
Low cable rear delt 4 sets

5 sets front raises cables
Superset
5 sets cable wide shrugs

6 sets reverse grip wrist curls 45lbs sets of 25-60
Superset
6 sets db wrist curls 70s sets of 20-40

6 sets leg extensions sets of 25-50
Superset
6 sets rotary calf sets of 10-60

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6366 on: November 07, 2023, 10:32:05 AM »
High cable flyes 6 sets
Superset
High cable rear delt 6 sets

Low cable flyes 4 sets
Superset
Low cable rear delt 4 sets

5 sets front raises cables
Superset
5 sets cable wide shrugs

6 sets reverse grip wrist curls 45lbs sets of 25-60
Superset
6 sets db wrist curls 70s sets of 20-40

6 sets leg extensions sets of 25-50
Superset
6 sets rotary calf sets of 10-60

Good workout Big Rob !

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #6367 on: November 07, 2023, 10:45:13 AM »

Brian, have you thought about front squatting to take some pressure of the lower back? or using a safety squat bar?

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #6368 on: November 07, 2023, 10:45:15 AM »
Good workout Big Rob !

Thank you sir. Right back at ya, how those dbol feeling? How much you taking of those?

Kindasmelly

« Reply #6369 on: November 07, 2023, 10:46:04 AM »
Thank you sir. Right back at ya, how those dbol feeling? How much you taking of those?

hey, just so you know, the whole time I wasnt on getbig for the last year,........................I was in your bushes

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #6370 on: November 07, 2023, 10:46:16 AM »
Trained chest and some deltoid work for 3 1/2 hours this afternoon. Not sure where all that energy came from. Moved 140kg for 4 sets of 6 to begin.  Have to decide soon whether to do the World's in Spain on Nov 19th. I won my class which had 3 guys, 2nd place had a solid old school build, better look than the overall winner who was leaner in the glutes so they trumped that over everything I brought...by one point.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #6371 on: November 07, 2023, 10:55:21 AM »
Big Ro is dwarfing those smaller men.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #6372 on: November 07, 2023, 10:55:35 AM »
hey, just so you know, the whole time I wasnt on getbig for the last year,........................I was in your bushes

Well where the fuck are you now? The bushes have been empty for weeks now.  I like to fuck and jerk off with an audience.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6373 on: November 07, 2023, 11:21:37 AM »
No idea yet Rob,just started them today......also running some Test and Equipoise.....I`m looking pretty good IMO.

Starting out with 25 mgs.,then over time,I`ll go up to 50 mgs.

Cycle is fairly small.............I think I can make good progress without going crazy......so far,so good anyway.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6374 on: November 07, 2023, 11:23:37 AM »
Trained chest and some deltoid work for 3 1/2 hours this afternoon. Not sure where all that energy came from. Moved 140kg for 4 sets of 6 to begin.  Have to decide soon whether to do the World's in Spain on Nov 19th. I won my class which had 3 guys, 2nd place had a solid old school build, better look than the overall winner who was leaner in the glutes so they trumped that over everything I brought...by one point.
Look`s like a tough lineup Ro...you definitely deserved the win,and really stand out up there.....congrats!