Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 390331 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #6425 on: November 09, 2023, 02:33:29 AM »
Nice French Toast
Chicken dumplins
Peach Cobbler
Flatbread pizza & Granola bars
Bojanges chicken strips

what am I missing?

A basic understanding of nutrition. French toast = eggs and bread, Cobbler = fruit, Pizza = all food groups, Granola= fiber, Chicken strips = protein

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6426 on: November 09, 2023, 02:34:51 AM »
20 minutes interval sprints on Assault Bike
side laterals til they added up to 100
rear lateral same
front laterals same
shrugs

Am I overweight? Absolutely. Am I looking ok for pushing 60, yes I think I am, ive improved dramatically since Soul Crusher got me into the Assault Bike, and I love it, but a long way to go. Is my cardio better than hankins,...oh fuck like a billion times, he would gas out against me inside a minute while I could go on and on

You have fat rolls in the back of your neck you delusional dumb fuck

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6427 on: November 09, 2023, 02:36:19 AM »
Is that your best lat spread Brian?  :o

Wasn't doing a spread was just trying to see vein in lat so was hunching forward. I have better lat spread pics but you know me I am more worried about today than photos from 2 years ago when I was trying to learn a pose. I have pics where I am leaner and I have pics where I hit the pose correctly. If Josh would like to put up a lat spread without a shirt so we can see his back fat rolls I would gladly compare with a current pic.

You know Webster only shares the worst pics he can find he also keeps sharing the easter pic from 2 years ago despite me being absolutely shredded on Easter and claiming I am fat kind of like Josh pic I am in a shirt. Clearly board members are not good at judging what is under a shirt as everytime I put one on people claim I have a 40 inch gut. Then I take it off and I am shredded weird huh

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #6428 on: November 09, 2023, 03:05:59 AM »
A basic understanding of nutrition. French toast = eggs and bread, Cobbler = fruit, Pizza = all food groups, Granola= fiber, Chicken strips = protein
......and all chock full of grease,sugar,salt,preservatives,and empty calories just like your empty fucking head !

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6429 on: November 09, 2023, 03:31:17 AM »
......and all chock full of grease,sugar,salt,preservatives,and empty calories just like your empty fucking head !

So is 2024 the year you turn 70 and plan to compete in Master and Collegiate Nationals or do we have to wait until 2025 for the great unveiling? Will the Rock come out and announce finally Wes has returned to Pittsburg? Will the lights go dark and the pyrogenic display signal your entrance? Have you already picked your theme music and thong color? What is your signature pose going to be?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6430 on: November 09, 2023, 03:45:41 AM »
So is 2024 the year you turn 70 and plan to compete in Master and Collegiate Nationals or do we have to wait until 2025 for the great unveiling? Will the Rock come out and announce finally Wes has returned to Pittsburg? Will the lights go dark and the pyrogenic display signal your entrance? Have you already picked your theme music and thong color? What is your signature pose going to be?
Whatever Ace,but it`s still crappy food.........you moron.

YOU KNOW JACKSHIT ABOUT NUTRITION

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6431 on: November 09, 2023, 04:08:36 AM »
Whatever Ace,but it`s still crappy food.........you moron.

YOU KNOW JACKSHIT ABOUT NUTRITION

So let me tell you about nutrition. You guys think I have no plan. New house is 3 blocks from dead center of a small downtown (I won't say which town). Within 4 blocks of new house there are

Tex Mex Extensive menu brand new restaurant and building
3 brewery bar places that serve lunch and diner
Italian place serves 4 types of Veal and Pizza
Hot Breakfast Place serves bacon eggs at 7am
Fish Place serves seafood good fish and chips
Coffee Pastry Shop also has Ice Cream at 7am
Bakery all types of Bread
Butcher all types of Meat
Farmer Market

I am literally planning my life around nutrition. Once I move the new bulk will begin. Of course, I will be doing a lot more walking to stay lean as I increase the calories.

@Team Wes 2025 Nationals or Bust

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6432 on: November 09, 2023, 04:20:10 AM »
So let me tell you about nutrition. You guys think I have no plan. New house is 3 blocks from dead center of a small downtown (I won't say which town). Within 4 blocks of new house there are

Farmer Market

I am literally planning my life around nutrition. Once I move the new bulk will begin. Of course, I will be doing a lot more walking to stay lean as I increase the calories.

Dude,you`re clueless....both of you!!

It doesn`t matter that I have posted zero  pics compared to the hundreds of unwanted and unasked for shitty pics that you`ve posted.....what matters is that when I do compete I will win or place top three.

Yes,you have entered a few shows and you have done exactly jackshit in them,so your entries and shitty pics mean nothing what so ever to anyone here except for you.

You Brian are just a wannabe, and my prediction is that you will never enter another contest,especially since your hernia mesh surgery.

I would say that you would never compete in another contest,but I can`t say it because in essence you have never been competitive in any contest that you`ve entered thus far.

Wannabe Of Peace   ;)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6433 on: November 09, 2023, 04:22:35 AM »
blah blah blah

So I guess that is a no on Nationals for the next two years then? I feel like I waited all night in the pumpkin patch and the great pumpkin never showed yet again this year.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #6434 on: November 09, 2023, 04:27:01 AM »

Brian which pizza is best for bodybuilding? Do you reheat the frozen ones from the grocery store? Do you recommend a particular topping that is more anabolic?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #6435 on: November 09, 2023, 04:28:45 AM »
Brian which pizza is best for bodybuilding? Do you reheat the frozen ones from the grocery store? Do you recommend a particular topping that is more anabolic?

A calorie is a calorie bro

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6436 on: November 09, 2023, 04:36:36 AM »
So I guess that is a no on Nationals for the next two years then? I feel like I waited all night in the pumpkin patch and the great pumpkin never showed yet again this year.
I`m 68,when I hit 70,I`ll compete.....why give away 9 years if I compete next July.....makes zero sense in my world and my world is all that matters to me....it`s not what Brian wants,it`s what I want.

BTW,you`re fucking head looks like the great pumpkin !  :D

Kindasmelly

« Reply #6437 on: November 09, 2023, 04:43:07 AM »
You have fat rolls in the back of your neck you delusional dumb fuck

gee its not like I actually typed "Am I overweight, absolutely"
so Im delusional for speaking the truth and knowing my faults? Wow, thats pretty wild.
got anything else to add mensa man?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #6438 on: November 09, 2023, 05:30:37 AM »

Pure slop, but it ain't Hanky.  The Scarecrow put the rake down on him because she's going to be governor soon.  Foster kids are a political winner

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6439 on: November 09, 2023, 05:31:14 AM »

this isnt hankins... the real hankins questions concerning a bb show would be more like this.... will you order room service flat bread to carb up?... who will drive you there? will you stay to the finals? will you be a bitchmade quitter, blubbering to cartoon dogs???

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6440 on: November 09, 2023, 05:36:46 AM »

come on fallsview, Brian wouldnt know what that meant

Kindasmelly

« Reply #6441 on: November 09, 2023, 05:39:47 AM »
come on fallsview, Brian wouldnt know waht that meant

I wonder what kind of deal was worked out for hankins to cough up his account to fallsview?
Emily sure runs that boys life, wow, what a pussy whipped loser,....but on the other hand good for her

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #6442 on: November 09, 2023, 05:41:52 AM »

Farmer Market

We're going to need these answers in video form :).

Kindasmelly

« Reply #6443 on: November 09, 2023, 05:44:21 AM »
We're going to need these answers in video form :).

the guy who screams at everyone else to post pics post pics now wont even consider posting pics or videos
gee nothing suspicious there at all

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #6444 on: November 09, 2023, 05:47:20 AM »
Its that time of year where I move inside for cardio. (Cold).
Was looking to do my circuits/Intervals again on Assault-Bike, etc. Went to use it and it was broken.
Will use the Concept rower in its place I guess until fixed... :-[

There's a nice used one actually made by Assault for only $200 up by you on marketplace.

Best deal I've seen on a fan bike besides the dude selling a Rogue echo for $100 that he found in an office auction lol.
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #6445 on: November 09, 2023, 05:58:24 AM »
Been crushing it like nothing.   15 sets 315 x 3 for reps on bench, 15 sets  435 deads x 5.  Tons of other crap thrown in.  Smashed it.     

Kindasmelly

« Reply #6446 on: November 09, 2023, 06:02:39 AM »
Been crushing it like nothing.   15 sets 315 x 3 for reps on bench, 15 sets  435 deads x 5.  Tons of other crap thrown in.  Smashed it.   

youre a slob, burpees and crawling will get you nowhere.  :D :D :D

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #6447 on: November 09, 2023, 06:02:52 AM »

Coffee flying, monitor dripping!!   :D :D :D :D

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #6448 on: November 09, 2023, 06:05:58 AM »
Arms

Tri
JM Press (225) - 5 sets
Skull Crushers (EZ bar) - 5 sets
Incline D-Bell French Press - 5 sets

Bi / Forearm
D-Bell curls (seated) - 5 sets
Preacher Curls - 5 sets
--
Wrist Curls - 5 sets
Thick bar reverse curls - 5 sets (Whacky forearm pump)

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #6449 on: November 09, 2023, 06:06:11 AM »
I wonder what kind of deal was worked out for hankins to cough up his account to fallsview?
Emily sure runs that boys life, wow, what a pussy whipped loser,....but on the other hand good for her
its june not alex