Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 390208 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #6600 on: November 14, 2023, 04:24:25 PM »
First Legs workout of week earlier

Seated leg curl 1x13,6,5
Hack squat 1x18
Lying leg curl 1x11,6,5 plus a few partials to finish
45 degree leg press 1x15 (just testing water been on different leg press for a while will go harder next week)
Adductor machine 3x7,6,7
Leg extension 2x10,16

Shit start as a stinking paki was taking ages on the leg curl making the most ridiculous grunting and growling on each of his 72 sets, then he spoke and realised he not all there was in earlier than usual due to being off work with the rain different crowd

one for each virgin

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #6601 on: November 14, 2023, 07:14:11 PM »

'no belt, no wraps'

A medal should be on its way

Several months after, can only manage 6 sets of legs, only 3 of which are light squats, but claims hernia operation not botched.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6602 on: November 14, 2023, 07:42:02 PM »
Several months after, can only manage 6 sets of legs, only 3 of which are light squats, but claims hernia operation not botched.

Still plenty of time for Bhank to set that PR and beat Matt this year like he said he would.

I’m not sure if his doctor thought he was playing with a full deck or not.

The doctor probably thought Bhank wanted to do what was best for his health instead of continuing to be somewhat strong.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #6603 on: November 15, 2023, 01:17:08 AM »
Smith incline press, smith behind neck press, machine dip, straight arm rope pulldown, leg ext went up in reps and weight so maybe I can handle this high frequency full body work shout out to Jordan Peterson via Mr. ARTHUR JONES, glute bridge, wide grip barbell curl, reverse grip pressdown

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #6604 on: November 15, 2023, 01:34:09 AM »
Leg extensions
3x40,30,20
Squats no belt no wraps
3 X 15

Nice Healy!

Any idea on the weight you used for squats?

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #6605 on: November 15, 2023, 04:47:53 AM »
Delts

Smith BNP - 5 sets
Smith Front-Press - 5 sets
Cable Arnold Press (functional trainer) - 5 sets
Side Laterals - 5 sets
Rear Delt Raise - 5 sets
Smith Upright Rows - 5 sets

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #6606 on: November 15, 2023, 05:33:44 AM »
Still plenty of time for Bhank to set that PR and beat Matt this year like he said he would.

I’m not sure if his doctor thought he was playing with a full deck or not.

The doctor probably thought Bhank wanted to do what was best for his health instead of continuing to be somewhat strong.

Like I said my strength is back about 80-90% it’s just taking a little time. I haven’t been eating as much due to stomach issues but they are improving. I probably won’t start bulking again until the new year. However the stories of my demise are exaggerated as my condition is already good. I was 216lbs this am so a little light but not eating a ton. I have been having some shoulder issues as well. I did step the weights up this last week but still high reps taking it easy on everything. Let’s look at this morning condition I would say it’s pretty good

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6607 on: November 15, 2023, 05:40:33 AM »

Do you see a Hernia? The doctors goal was to fix the Hernia not to help me add 20lbs to my bench press. The Hernia is fixed.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6608 on: November 15, 2023, 05:41:03 AM »
Like I said my strength is back about 80-90% it’s just taking a little time. I haven’t been eating as much due to stomach issues but they are improving. I probably won’t start bulking again until the new year. However the stories of my demise are exaggerated as my condition is already good. I was 216lbs this am so a little light but not eating a ton. I have been having some shoulder issues as well. I did step the weights up this last week but still high reps taking it easy on everything. Let’s look at this morning condition I would say it’s pretty good
220, 216, 208, 238, 230

Fluctuating Full belly empty belly

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #6609 on: November 15, 2023, 05:42:58 AM »
90% strength back

ok Brian

lets see your 315 squat then?

didn't think so

you look like you are wasting any Brian .
B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6610 on: November 15, 2023, 05:48:32 AM »
220, 216, 208, 238, 230

Fluctuating Full belly empty belly

Write whatever nonsense you want I am in shape

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6611 on: November 15, 2023, 05:50:14 AM »
90% strength back

ok Brian

didn't think so

What part of I am training high reps and taking it easy did you miss? I also just trained squats yesterday not doing them again for a week. However based on what I am seeing for 15 reps that would be no issue at all. I am hoping to get some heavy lifts in before the end of the year but I didn't realize I would still be having some lingering stomach abdomen issues in November. It's probably going to be spring before I am 100

The main thing and I can't stress this enough is I changed my squat stance back to a narrow squat. It seems to be taking some pressure off the lower back and hams glutes and putting it more on the quads.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6612 on: November 15, 2023, 05:54:37 AM »
90% strength back

ok Brian

didn't think so

PM sent mate

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #6613 on: November 15, 2023, 05:59:27 AM »

Brian, do you think the Anorexia has been impacting your appetite as well? I could see that being debilitating when trying to add size.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6614 on: November 15, 2023, 06:03:57 AM »
Brian, do you think the Anorexia has been impacting your appetite as well? I could see that being debilitating when trying to add size.

It definitely does. Brian (even in his own words) is obsessed with being lean. Many are these days for IG / Bro reasons. (Not sure of Brians reasons).
You are not in an ideal muscle-building state when very restricted like that. Hm at 245, filled out a bit, water in the joints, could benefit him greatly.

When cutting (or staying cut) you eat up both fat and muscle tissue (probably to a small extent, but still)... He does a great job at staying lean if thats your thing.
But Im not a fan of that look / feel (for me)...

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #6615 on: November 15, 2023, 06:23:59 AM »
It definitely does. Brian (even in his own words) is obsessed with being lean. May are these days for IG / Bro reasons. (Not sure of Brians reasons).
You are not in an ideal muscle-building state when very restricted like that. Hm at 245, filled out a bit, water in the joints, could benefit him greatly.

When cutting (or staying cut) you eat up both fat and muscle tissue (probably to a small extent, but still)... He does a great job at staying lean if thats your thing.

You might be right. If Brian didn't suffer from anorexia, I think he could get over 220 lbs. He has been stuck at the weight for over 20 years while increasing the anabolics

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6616 on: November 15, 2023, 06:29:05 AM »
You might be right. If Brian didn't suffer from anorexia, I think he could get over 220 lbs. He has been stuck at the weight for over 20 years while increasing the anabolics

Very obsessive/compulsive. As am I, only with different things.
(My  training, my poundage goals (strength), trying to put on size, etc). So I sort of get-it...
Constant pic-posting, that I dont understand...

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #6617 on: November 15, 2023, 06:34:10 AM »
I clearly explained it in my last listing of ailments. The “botched” part of the operation is not the cosmetic part but that he will never actually heal. Side and abdominal pain, stomach issues, something he will never fully recover from. Permanently weakened himself over a minor cosmetic change no one even noticed.  Stupid.

He knows this and is doing the old Hanky ignore and answer a different question about cosmetics. Meanwhile he looks 60 from the neck up.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6618 on: November 15, 2023, 06:45:20 AM »
I clearly explained it in my last listing of ailments. The “botched” part of the operation is not the cosmetic part but that he will never actually heal. Side and abdominal pain, stomach issues, something he will never fully recover from. Permanently weakened himself over a minor cosmetic change no one even noticed.  Stupid.

He knows this and is doing the old Hanky ignore and answer a different question about cosmetics. Meanwhile he looks 60 from the neck up.

I have a very slight umbilical hernia, popped when deadlifting a couple years ago.
But it healed, only shows a tiny bit, and I dont care. Only one who sees it is my wife and Dr.
I dont take nude selfies 24x7 so it doesnt bother me...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #6619 on: November 15, 2023, 07:10:11 AM »

;D :D

No mention of Em - she must have moved out.  Same w the orphans.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6620 on: November 15, 2023, 07:10:44 AM »
It definitely does. Brian (even in his own words) is obsessed with being lean. Many are these days for IG / Bro reasons. (Not sure of Brians reasons).

I appreciate that feedback GymRat. These haters will say I have a 40-inch gut and need to lean out. You are keeping it real and telling me I am already too lean and need to bulk. The bulk will come. I just want to make sure I am full recovered before pushing more calories and food. Also want to see what repair is looking like when lean. When I eat more, it seems to put more pressure on it. But the time to start eating more is coming soon. I am not restricting my food deliberately. I am just not stuffing myself.

I literally picked new house based on food though. There is a Tex Mex and Italian place 3 blocks from new house along with a Fish House and a Chicken and Waffle breakfast place. Also, a Mexican butcher and a baker. I am hoping that new environment will help me get more calories.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #6621 on: November 15, 2023, 07:12:32 AM »
Bhanky,
Get rid of the beard and mustache.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6622 on: November 15, 2023, 07:16:35 AM »

;D :D

No mention of Em - she must have moved out.  Same w the orphans.

The foster children were moved to a local Perm foster home 2 weeks ago. There are other foster children in the house and they are all planning a trip to Disney World. So they are doing great I am very happy for them. We only took them in because there were no available certified local foster care providers at the time. The girls would have been split up and moved as we knew the family and they knew our home DSS placed them here temp despite us not having been in the Foster care program. A foster home became available now the twin girls are still in the same school with all the friends they grew up with instead of across the state split up. So yeah we did a good thing.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #6623 on: November 15, 2023, 07:24:39 AM »
I appreciate that feedback GymRat. These haters will say I have a 40-inch gut and need to lean out. You are keeping it real and telling me I am already too lean and need to bulk. The bulk will come. I just want to make sure I am full recovered before pushing more calories and food. Also want to see what repair is looking like when lean. When I eat more, it seems to put more pressure on it. But the time to start eating more is coming soon. I am not restricting my food deliberately. I am just not stuffing myself.

I literally picked new house based on food though. There is a Tex Mex and Italian place 3 blocks from new house along with a Fish House and a Chicken and Waffle breakfast place. Also, a Mexican butcher and a baker. I am hoping that new environment will help me get more calories.

Brian, you mentioned before you have agoraphobia. How will you visit these fine establishments with your condition?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6624 on: November 15, 2023, 07:31:18 AM »
Brian, you mentioned before you have agoraphobia. How will you visit these fine establishments with your condition?

Bravery is not the absence of fear. I also lived in Manhattan for years. Fears are meant to be confronted.