Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 390121 times)

webstar

• Getbig V
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #6975 on: November 21, 2023, 07:39:24 PM »
Tremendous forehead vascularity.  Even his forehead is asking "Y"

That’s just the sky high BP due to the anemia medication

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #6976 on: November 21, 2023, 07:46:31 PM »
Bulking to 245 great idea

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #6977 on: November 21, 2023, 07:49:11 PM »
Bulking to 245 great idea

Not bulking this isn’t about bodybuilding or weightlifting or looks this is just about feeling healthy. I wasn’t feeling healthy I was too lean my body was not getting the nutrition it needed to support my training I am trying to get healthy.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #6978 on: November 21, 2023, 08:06:50 PM »
Not bulking this isn’t about bodybuilding or weightlifting or looks this is just about feeling healthy. I wasn’t feeling healthy I was too lean my body was not getting the nutrition it needed to support my training I am trying to get healthy.

Brian, what nutrition support do you need for 1 set of leg extensions

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #6979 on: November 21, 2023, 10:12:39 PM »
these fellas DO NOT HAVE BELLYS  they just had some nice french toast.

literally it is impossible for them to have guts with low bodyfat.

be my guest.  exactly. haters.  do you even lift.
EXACTLY.  LOL  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6980 on: November 21, 2023, 10:14:44 PM »
Brian, what nutrition support do you need for 1 set of leg extensions
Do you have one iota of the amount of good solid food needed to support the kind of damage and micro tears caused by such intensity.....I thought not!   

Look into it!   ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6981 on: November 21, 2023, 10:17:06 PM »
You look no bigger at 238 than you do at 190.

You sir are a fucking sad recurring unfunny joke..............exactl y.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #6982 on: November 22, 2023, 01:04:23 AM »
You look no bigger at 238 than you do at 190.

You sir are a fucking sad recurring unfunny joke..............exactl y.

he thinks scale weight means something

i look completely different at the same weight but different bf levels

also skeletal structure ie, narrow hips, wide clavicals, tiny joints make a huge diff here's 225 maybe, probably closer to 210-215 at 6'1"

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6983 on: November 22, 2023, 01:54:35 AM »
Haters can write whatever bullshit you want. GymRat saw that I was wasting away he recognized that anorexia had taken hold. I was too lean. He told me I would feel better at 245lbs. My body was dying for nutrition. I was tired. I was not recovered. I took some extra rest and added back in the meal I had subtracted from my diet as well as a daily shake. The change is noticeable already. Based on my size weight and condition he said 245 would be best so no need to second guess until then.

200lbs and still 20lb overweight

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #6984 on: November 22, 2023, 02:18:24 AM »
Yeah but still not bald, oh wait.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6985 on: November 22, 2023, 02:20:10 AM »
Yeah but still not bald, oh wait.
No Product Of Peace   :D

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #6986 on: November 22, 2023, 04:30:14 AM »
Bhanky,
Don't sell yourself short...go for 250.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6987 on: November 22, 2023, 04:43:54 AM »

200lbs and still 20lb overweight

That was 3 years ago and I was 206lbs on stage after dropping to 198lbs not being able to keep food down and drinking a gallon of water. Then you share a pic of me exhausted after doing 3 different classes catching my breath looking away. I was too lean for that show I cut too much weight then held water. It looked a lot different when I was flexing paying attention.

But again I am in better condition than you right now at this very moment. If you would like to take a pic and compare we can do that. But you don't because you already know it and that is the real reason why you are mad.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #6988 on: November 22, 2023, 04:59:57 AM »
That was 3 years ago and I was 206lbs on stage after dropping to 198lbs not being able to keep food down and drinking a gallon of water. Then you share a pic of me exhausted after doing 3 different classes catching my breath looking away. I was too lean for that show I cut too much weight then held water. It looked a lot different when I was flexing paying attention.

But again I am in better condition than you right now at this very moment. If you would like to take a pic and compare we can do that. But you don't because you already know it and that is the real reason why you are mad.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #6989 on: November 22, 2023, 05:02:39 AM »

What was the excuse for this one?

Belly full of food? Or the undershirt?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6990 on: November 22, 2023, 05:48:51 AM »
That was 3 years ago and I was 206lbs on stage after dropping to 198lbs not being able to keep food down and drinking a gallon of water. Then you share a pic of me exhausted after doing not placing in 3 different classes catching my breath looking away. I was too lean for that show I cut too much weight then held water. It looked a lot different when I was flexing paying attention.

hahaha you are as fat as fuck

Jesus , my off season worst beats your onstage best

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6991 on: November 22, 2023, 05:50:14 AM »

What was the excuse for this one?

Belly full of food? Or the undershirt?

No excuse needed I was about 6% bodyfat that day absolutely shredded prepping for a show. I have already shown the pics from an hour prior sorry you are not very good at guessing what someone looks like under a shirt

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6992 on: November 22, 2023, 05:51:40 AM »

Says the guy afraid to post a pic.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6993 on: November 22, 2023, 05:52:18 AM »
No excuse needed I was about 6% bodyfat that day absolutely shredded prepping for a show I have already shown the pics from an hour prior sorry you are not very good at guessing what someone looks like under a shirt

lowest you have been is perhaps 10%

You always have a fat low back

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6994 on: November 22, 2023, 05:52:57 AM »
Says the guy afraid to post a pic.
Im not afraid of anything, Im not filling your wank bank for you

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6995 on: November 22, 2023, 05:55:07 AM »

Stop it I have better abs at 220lbs than you did on stage 2 weeks ago at 200lbs. Additionally you have 16 inch arms no fucking back or legs you were smooth as well fuck off with your bullshit. Either post a current pic you feel beats a current pic of mine or fuck off already. Everyday you try to come on here and claim I am not in shape while refusing to post a pic and just referencing you beat some 65 year olds as evidence you are in better shape. Bullshit you are soggy and stringy and smooth with loose skin. You will never post a current clear comparative pic because you would lose badly and you know it.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #6996 on: November 22, 2023, 05:58:32 AM »
Delts (all light, de-load week)

Smith Front-Press - 5 sets
Smith BNP - 5 sets
Arnold Press - 5 sets
Front raises - 5 sets
Rear Delts (cables) - 5 sets
Side Laterals - 5 sets

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #6997 on: November 22, 2023, 06:01:16 AM »
No excuse needed I was about 6% bodyfat that day absolutely shredded prepping for a show. I have already shown the pics from an hour prior sorry you are not very good at guessing what someone looks like under a shirt

agreed

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #6998 on: November 22, 2023, 06:02:44 AM »
Stop it I have better abs at 220lbs than you did on stage 2 weeks ago at 200lbs. Additionally you have 16 inch arms no fucking back or legs you were smooth as well fuck off with your bullshit. Either post a current pic you feel beats a current pic of mine or fuck off already. Everyday you try to come on here and claim I am not in shape while refusing to post a pic and just referencing you beat some 65 year olds as evidence you are in better shape. Bullshit you are soggy and stringy and smooth with loose skin. You will never post a current clear comparative pic because you would lose badly and you know it.

Agreed x2

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #6999 on: November 22, 2023, 06:08:10 AM »
heres my thing with hanky
When he was in Hawaii, fuk, he was the man, cool look, great build, strong, trading stocks (or whatever) probably got tons of chicks, all of it was glorious, a life I personally would kill for. Now he comes back to NC, sure at first the whole marriage/kids idea was probably great, but no matter how much he tells us how great it is, the novelty is faded, the sex is gone, Emily doesnt look so good anymore. Paying for her kids (not now with no job) is passe, hes stuck now, and if he breaks it off she gets half. Its been a massive downfall since Hawaii, lifewise, buildwise, all of it, and now he just sits there angry and blaming everyone else for his lame life (but will always tell us how great it is). Takes his frustrations out on guys like joswift, does absolutely nothing all day except pose for men he doesnt know and argue with them.  It will all come to fruition one day and fall apart, hes a ticking time bomb,...and this is a guarantee, not a prediction,....inside 18 months hes living with his mom in her new home with nothing left,...maybe stretch it to two years

he hates life right now, and you can tell by how much he tells us how great his life is, yet being so great all he does is argue with everyone