Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 390167 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #7050 on: November 22, 2023, 01:30:25 PM »
Humility for hankins
Pro card for wes
Single digit handicap for unreasonablereasons
A internet outage for pamith
A biden loss for gymrat
A list for Calv.....nah forget that one
A return of bigmc, bigchiroflex, _aj_, and galeniko
New walking sneakers for robc

That's a start.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7051 on: November 22, 2023, 01:31:56 PM »
legs today
started with standing calves
seated leg curls
leg extension
Leg press

Did 15 minutes on the foam roller on quads hams and calves

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #7052 on: November 22, 2023, 01:37:21 PM »
ok
Squat 365 on video within 3 days

x2 let's see it

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #7053 on: November 22, 2023, 02:25:02 PM »
hanky get on here snappy like,.....I need some laughs at your expense

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7054 on: November 22, 2023, 02:40:28 PM »
Hit some arms today, gotta have that arm pump walking into Thanksgiving tomorrow, let all the family know once again, I don't take kindly to disrespect!

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7055 on: November 22, 2023, 02:46:04 PM »
Hit some arms today, gotta have that arm pump walking into Thanksgiving tomorrow, let all the family know once again, I don't take kindly to disrespect!
Looking awesome Kk

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7056 on: November 22, 2023, 02:51:03 PM »
Looking awesome Kk
Thanks brother 💪

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #7057 on: November 22, 2023, 02:51:54 PM »

Great Arm Keto lean AF

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7058 on: November 22, 2023, 03:27:21 PM »
Great Arm Keto lean AF
Thanks man💪

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #7059 on: November 22, 2023, 03:34:26 PM »

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #7060 on: November 22, 2023, 04:29:22 PM »

absoltely kills brians shrinking limbs- good work fella!
B

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #7061 on: November 22, 2023, 06:07:26 PM »
Humility for hankins
Pro card for wes
Single digit handicap for unreasonablereasons
A internet outage for pamith
A biden loss for gymrat
A list for Calv.....nah forget that one
A return of bigmc, bigchiroflex, _aj_, and galeniko

That's a start.

I'll take the single digit handicap.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7062 on: November 22, 2023, 09:15:16 PM »

Great arms what’s your favorite arm workout?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #7063 on: November 23, 2023, 03:36:09 AM »
Brian

Jeff is respected nationally as a competitor and physique of standing.

You on the other hand are laughed at, banned from gyms, the laughing stock of the internet who cant complete a competition. Lets get ready for a more waterlogged fatty Brian over the coming months thanks to his anaemia drugs.

Oh Brian while you have been bitching I am 252 with my top 2 rows and some obliques showing. After speaking to Jeff i am going to do a few months off season eating a training then a cut for 16 weeks ot see what I look like dialled in. This will be a dry run for a show but i HAVE A HUGE hernia but rather than bitch I get on with it and will get it sorted once i am where i need to be. My arms now Brian are half an inch behind yours cold Brian. All those years and for what?

Can I just say how happy I was when the worlds greatest wrassler and the coach of Spencer Mongboy was refused the chance ot coach at a juniro fucking school level. How much of a punched vulva can one human being be. And Bri i won't be putting photos up for you to masturbate to. When is the next curl/ powerfliting BB contest you are goin gto give us a laugh with? Please keep going its fucking hlarious

Jeff has never had an ounce of muscle on his frame don't ever mention his bullshit physique to me again dude looks to be 185lbs Natty at my age forget now he is just soggy now. I have never been banned from a gym in my life. At 252lbs you are a fucking slob. I taped at 18 and 3/4 I assume you taped at 17.5 and now want to call yourself half an inch behind lol. The thing is at 252lbs with 17.5 inch arms you are nowhere near my physique you are just a fat slob. Your arms will get smaller as you drop the remaining 50lbs of slop you still have on you. And you say you already dropped 30lbs Jesus fucking christ you were morbidly obese. And you want to talk about a water logged fat Brian? Bwhaha about as pathetic as Josh being a fat fuck and still having skinny legs fucking losers. Fat man with skinny legs is like a fat woman with no tits worst genetics ever. So yeah the last couple days have really put things in perspective about what kind of slobs and skinny old men are talking shit about my physique.

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #7064 on: November 23, 2023, 04:13:26 AM »
Oh no, Josh has chicken legs, my poor feelings, how will I recover?
Geezus Brian, come up with something better than the truth. I'm fine with how I look

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #7065 on: November 23, 2023, 04:20:17 AM »
Brian...you said you are your strongest ever since turning 40.
Squat 365 on video today...or any time within a week.
Thanks in advance

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7066 on: November 23, 2023, 04:21:18 AM »
Jeff has never had an ounce of muscle on his frame don't ever mention his bullshit physique to me again dude looks to be 185lbs Natty at my age forget now he is just soggy now. I have never been banned from a gym in my life. At 252lbs you are a fucking slob. I taped at 18 and 3/4 I assume you taped at 17.5 and now want to call yourself half an inch behind lol. The thing is at 252lbs with 17.5 inch arms you are nowhere near my physique you are just a fat slob. Your arms will get smaller as you drop the remaining 50lbs of slop you still have on you. And you say you already dropped 30lbs Jesus fucking christ you were morbidly obese. And you want to talk about a water logged fat Brian? Bwhaha about as pathetic as Josh being a fat fuck and still having skinny legs fucking losers. Fat man with skinny legs is like a fat woman with no tits worst genetics ever. So yeah the last couple days have really put things in perspective about what kind of slobs and skinny old men are talking shit about my physique.

show us your trophy cabinet from competing in all your Mr Backyard contests.

What, you mean you have never won anything in your life?

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #7067 on: November 23, 2023, 04:25:14 AM »

show us your trophy cabinet from competing in all your Mr Backyard contests.

What, you mean you have never won anything in your life?

I think he's due to get back on his it's what you look like now babble now that he's back on lots of drugs

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #7068 on: November 23, 2023, 04:31:12 AM »
Thread has deviated sharply from its “no bullshit” mission.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7069 on: November 23, 2023, 04:32:54 AM »
Thread has deviated sharply from its “no bullshit” mission.
Brian is posting again

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #7070 on: November 23, 2023, 04:40:30 AM »

Better arms than bhanks.
X

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #7071 on: November 23, 2023, 04:56:08 AM »
Legs (deload week, light)

Hack SQ - 5 sets
Leg Press - 5 sets
Leg Ext - 5 sets
Leg Curls - 5 sets
Rotary Calf - 5 sets

Gym was sort of filled w/ retards not normally there (holiday) so I got thru it quick and bolted.  :)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #7072 on: November 23, 2023, 05:16:22 AM »
Better arms than bhanks.
Way bigger and better arms by far, and his entire build looks great also!

His arms put Hankys mismatched twigs to shame.  ;D

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7073 on: November 23, 2023, 05:41:37 AM »

dry your eyes sweetheart
B

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7074 on: November 23, 2023, 06:44:26 AM »
Brian

A few questions if i may just for fun......

1- The prep for the Arnold Strict Curl next year? Is that going well? We DON'T FORGET here Brian.
2- The lcoal contests you are going to compete in- you picked them yet?
3- Your bench press competition? You were third out of three. How does it feel to pick your own contest and come in last?
4- The 365 squat anytime? Update?
5- Your deadlift? Update?
6- Mong boys wrasslng training- how is the trained killer doing? Losing like his dad? Can he hold a pen yet? Is he hated by kids his own age? The apple doesnt fall far form the tree although it looks like you both hit every branch on the way down.
7- What happened to Coop? Your one chance of friendhsip lost due to drug abuse? Are you selling your spandex outfit- asking for a friend (I did try Prime).
8- why are you unemployable?

As ever Brian you are moving the goalposts to make it look like you have achieved anything. You haven't. You tried bodybuilding but could only hack 2 days of diet and laxative/ amphetamines/ diuretics beofre cartoon dogs forced you off the stage.

You claimed you are an ogre but are 30lbs lighter than me. I've only been back training 9 months and other than your left arm and your surgically operated on waist I dwarf you on every single bodypart. And i am only just getting started. Give me a year- like you have and you will be 238/239- zero progress, still a cripple, lying to people about how hard you are while really being a sad lonely recluse whose claim to fame is beating a group of split arses at a golf game. PLEASE BRIAN PREP FOR A SHOW SO WE CAN ALL HAVE A YEARLY LAUGH AT YOU AS YOU FAIL. AGAON. How does it feel to be so unsuited to a sport you so desperately want to be recognised for?

Brian - every board you have visited you have been hated. Take the hint. Get him off the grill- he's baked!

B