Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 390306 times)

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #7400 on: November 30, 2023, 01:38:18 PM »
I hope you keep that energy in real life but we both know you will never come near me because you are a coward and a pussy. Now go be a coward and a pussy and make threats of harassment with your other gimmick accounts. You are not worth my energy you are a pussy coward. Go tell us about your non weight lifting workout you fucking pussy slob
just be in Vegas baldy--every morning from 959 to 1030 i will be at your hilton gym
count on it--and i wil lbe videoing it with time stamps to show you arent there cause you are an all talk bitch
but hey, you keep up those muscle building oxygen sucking immobile workouts, im genuinely counting on that turtle hands

oh also
any mod on here, any mod at all---if I have a gimmick account, one single gimmick account--ban me immediately--Princess L i hope you read this cause you have banned me when something like this comes up---so if you read this, ban me immediately if i have a single gimmick

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #7401 on: November 30, 2023, 01:39:05 PM »
ahhahha pump cover what kind of fruity near 50 year old man would say that? What a kvnty little homo, wacking off to Sam Sulek
When he first said that I almost pissed myself.  ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #7402 on: November 30, 2023, 01:39:36 PM »
Well even if you didn`t know it,I made it a contest between you and Gym Rat.......Gym Rat won.

Last place as usual Brian.,with that silly looking pompous look on your face like you`re all that and a bag of sheep dip.

GR takes it...........easy work !

If you say so tell us did you make your 2023 challenge yet? 185lbs you can do it Wes come on you have a month focus and train hard

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7403 on: November 30, 2023, 01:41:21 PM »
just be in Vegas baldy--every morning from 959 to 1030 i will be at your hilton gym
count on it--and i wil lbe videoing it with time stamps to show you arent there cause you are an all talk bitch
but hey, you keep up those muscle building oxygen sucking immobile workouts, im genuinely counting on that turtle hands

oh also
any mod on here, any mod at all---if I have a gimmick account, one single gimmick account--ban me immediately--Princess L i hope you read this cause you have banned me when something like this comes up---so if you read this, ban me immediately if i have a single gimmick

Stop lying you will not come near me. It is on sight anytime anywhere and you will never show up Pussy

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #7404 on: November 30, 2023, 01:41:53 PM »
If you say so tell us did you make your 2023 challenge yet? 185lbs you can do it Wes come on you have a month focus and train hard

train hard Brian, heavy weights, lots of steroids, lots of muscle, put on as much muscle as possible and do no cardio
pleaseeeeeeee
its literally wild you think cause you are lean people would be scared of you
0-3 in mma, ill tell you this im gonna be a substantial more handful than Clegg ever was so buckle up buttercup, youre gonna bleed

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #7405 on: November 30, 2023, 01:43:35 PM »
Stop lying you will not come near me. It is on sight anytime anywhere and you will never show up Pussy

youre goddam right its on sight
if you are on a bench in that gym at 10 am im gonna take a 20 pound dumbell and bust your ugly fukin face with it
ill make a reservation this weekend and post it and ifi  can book a flight ill do that too
and ill make goddam sure both are not refundable
youre a fucking dead man walking

oh for those taht say i cant fly---i cant fly OVER WATER --the ocean--fuk that noise
over land im ok

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #7406 on: November 30, 2023, 01:44:10 PM »
GetBig, there's no other place on the planet quite like it!

:D :D :D :D :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7407 on: November 30, 2023, 01:45:21 PM »
I out lifted you in all the powerlifts before you were a gleam in your fathers eye sonny.........now go get your fucking shinebox.

I`m not in your so called self made imaginary contest......Im going for my pro-card remember.....then it`s on to the Pittsburgh Pro.

Watch my smoke, you fucking joke.  ;)

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #7408 on: November 30, 2023, 01:46:54 PM »
I out lifted you in all the powerlifts before you were a gleam in your fathers eye sonny.........now go get your fucking shinebox.

I`m not in your so called self made imaginary contest......Im going for my pro-card remember.....then it`s on to the Pittsburgh Pro.

come to vegas come to vegas
ill 100% pay for your flight
comeeeeeeeee to vegas

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7409 on: November 30, 2023, 01:48:14 PM »
come to vegas come to vegas
ill 100% pay for your flight
comeeeeeeeee to vegas
Save some cash, drive to Kitty Hawk and pound his lights out !

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7410 on: November 30, 2023, 01:50:26 PM »
if you are on a bench in that gym at 10 am im gonna take a 20 pound dumbell and bust your ugly fukin face with it
ill make a reservation this weekend and post it and ifi  can book a flight ill do that too

oh for those taht say i cant fly---i cant fly OVER WATER --the ocean--fuk that noise
over land im ok

Stop lying we have played this game before you don’t show up because you are a pussy remember?

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #7411 on: November 30, 2023, 01:50:56 PM »
Save some cash, drive to Kitty Hawk and pound his lights out !

thatd be way more expensive
plus ive never been to Vegas, i wanna play some no limit 2-7 single draw and ireally wanna go to the Olympia--I actually really wanna meet Ron too lol

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7412 on: November 30, 2023, 01:51:43 PM »

So that is a no on a 185lb bench press in 2023 my apologies I thought you were 193lbs and training hard just lies I guess

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #7413 on: November 30, 2023, 01:52:08 PM »
Stop lying we have played this game before you don’t show up because you are a pussy remember?

Brian, multiple, AND I MEAN MULTIPLE times you stated you were coming across to Canada to take care of me
oh gee, you dont remember?
Its a 2 way street baldy,..if im a pussy I guess that makes you a pussy also

only difference is youre a bald gay pussy

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #7414 on: November 30, 2023, 01:54:05 PM »
interesting fact
Brian uses botox and fillers and is still that ugly
thats a fucking accomplishment

remember saying MULTIPLE TIMES you were coming to Canada to kill me Brian?
pot/kettle baldy?

pussy

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7415 on: November 30, 2023, 01:55:40 PM »

over land im ok

Poor Brian has now lost his money (thats if hes actually booked) as he wont be going to Vegas now

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #7416 on: November 30, 2023, 01:57:29 PM »
are you guys aware that Brian said Derek Chauvin is a murderer and he defended George Floyd

interesting tidbits looking back at his posting history

what a liberal , no wonder his wife bangs other men, and hey he bangs other men too,.....errr they bang him

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #7417 on: November 30, 2023, 01:59:24 PM »
Poor Brian has now lost his money (thats if hes actually booked) as he wont be going to Vegas now

even if he doesnt go im going
ive never been and its time to see Vegas,...being a poker player its ridiculous Ive never been
i wanna see that sphere thing too

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #7418 on: November 30, 2023, 02:01:39 PM »

Brian, what if Josh shows up in Vegas with your brother? Are you gonna beat up your brother as well or just Josh?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7419 on: November 30, 2023, 02:01:42 PM »

Again to be clear for everyone in the back Fuck Josh, Fuck his 38 gimmick and Fuck Jeff, Wes, and Sc for backing the sick fuck they can all kiss my ass bunch of fucking pussies. Let big bad Josh come help why wait if he can travel now come tomorrow we can settle this this week why wait

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7420 on: November 30, 2023, 02:02:36 PM »
Brian, what if Josh shows up in Vegas with your brother? Are you gonna beat up your brother as well or just Josh?

I am going to kill Josh if I ever see him in Vegas, Néw York or Tim Buck 2 and he knows it which is why I will never see Josh so quit trying to get me excited it’s just a tease pussy cowards like Josh  never change

He will get upset and threaten to spread lies about me lol  pussy wants to print fliers about me that is what cowards do wants to threaten to send someone else lol again coward coward coward how you idiots worship this piece of shit is beyond me

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #7421 on: November 30, 2023, 02:04:21 PM »
Again to be clear for everyone in the back Fuck Josh, Fuck his 38 gimmick and Fuck Jeff, Wes, and Sc for backing the sick fuck they can all kiss my ass bunch of fucking pussies. Let big bad Josh come help why wait if he can travel now come tomorrow we can settle this this week why wait

hey you said you will come to Canada and kill me
you said it about 100 times back in the day
come on sausage head, youre the one with money and im the apparent section 8 (i dont know what that is) welfare loser who cant afford to go anywhere

youre the mouthpiece

oh hey heres you in your headlining mma card days ahaahahah with your patented lunge in and flail your arms to an 0-3 record
you gimp, pay up your health insurance

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #7422 on: November 30, 2023, 02:04:46 PM »

Hey Brian,

Thanks for not mentioning me

How is the new job going?

You seem easily agitated today or the past few weeks.

I’m guessing your medications have not been filled recently. I can see how that can be challenging having a pharmacy in Florida when living in North Carolina.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7423 on: November 30, 2023, 02:05:45 PM »
So that is a no on a 185lb bench press in 2023 my apologies I thought you were 193lbs and training hard just lies I guess
I`m an advanced bodybuilder............n o more benches or squats for me.......what has either lift done for you......serious question......cuz you can`t squat 365 or even bench 100 pounds over bodyweight,a weight I would rep out on.

Have you ever benched double bodyweight.....I did!!

Have you ever squatted 405 below paralell  or at  all even....I did

Shinebox........get it.......... NOW!

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #7424 on: November 30, 2023, 02:05:50 PM »
I am going to kill Josh if I ever see him in Vegas, Néw York or Tim Buck 2 and he knows it which is why I will never see Josh so quit trying to get me excited it’s just a tease pussy cowards like Josh  never change

kind of like THE MULTIPLE TIMES you said you were coming to Canada to kill me?
how is that different? ITS NOT DIFFERENT
youre a fucking pussy if Im a pussy

Brian, youre a fucking pussy.