Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 390231 times)

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #8075 on: December 17, 2023, 08:41:20 AM »

Weird scarring, burns, divots in ab area. He always ignores

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #8076 on: December 17, 2023, 08:56:55 AM »
Weird scarring, burns, divots in ab area. He always ignores
Liposuction is not always smooth and consistent.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #8077 on: December 17, 2023, 08:58:48 AM »
Liposuction is not always smooth and consistent.

Lo whatever you need to tell yourself

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #8078 on: December 17, 2023, 08:59:36 AM »
Lo whatever you need to tell yourself
Everyone can see the insertion points. Why lie about the obvious?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8079 on: December 17, 2023, 09:00:00 AM »
You love it, Bhanky.

That's why you keep coming back for more.

I block the people who write filth I don't read that shit

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8080 on: December 17, 2023, 09:02:42 AM »
Everyone can see the insertion points. Why lie about the obvious?

Why do I need to argue with you about nonsense you make up about me? I don't. The point is not what do my abs look like the point is what do yours look like? No one is saying we should all be perfect but everyone here should be in some kind of condition with abs. If you are not you are a slob.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #8081 on: December 17, 2023, 09:05:17 AM »
Why do I need to argue with you about nonsense you make up about me? I don't. The point is not what do my abs look like the point is what do yours look like? No one is saying we should all be perfect but everyone here should be in some kind of condition with abs. If you are not you are a slob.
Serious question, what makes you think having visible abs is a sign of having conditioning?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #8082 on: December 17, 2023, 09:07:46 AM »
Bhanky,

Will you get more liposuction in the future?

Are you satisfied with the results of your lipo and botox?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8083 on: December 17, 2023, 09:09:13 AM »
Bhanky,

Will you get more liposuction in the future?

Are you satisfied with the results of your lipo and botox?

I think you have hit the nail on the head

Lean abs and a sloppy body

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #8084 on: December 17, 2023, 09:11:11 AM »
Have you tried squats?

i've attempted training legs many times but it never lasts longer than 6 weeks max

leg training is dull as hell

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8085 on: December 17, 2023, 09:12:04 AM »
Serious question, what makes you think having visible abs is a sign of having conditioning?

Because I have been an athlete my entire life. I know what condition looks and feels like I am in mad condition right now. You have never been in condition your entire life so obviously you have no idea. But go ahead zoom in, make up stories about liposuction, tell me about safety fat, convince yourself there is no correlation between your physical appearance and training. My muscle is dense I am lean I have detail everywhere I have been doing my cardio and keeping my weight down and lifting I am also at my max strength right now. I am an athlete on a different level. I know better. I don’t have visible abs I have lumpy round muscle belly abs my entire side is cut up you can just diet to this you have to train to this. I am also eating a ton and look like this it’s the real deal most guys just starve themselves like Jeff.  I train to be in this condition everyday.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #8086 on: December 17, 2023, 09:15:07 AM »
Because I have been an athlete my entire life. I know what condition looks and feels like I am in mad condition right now. You have never been in condition your entire life so obviously you have no idea. But go ahead zoom in, make up stories about liposuction, tell me about safety fat, convince yourself there is no correlation between your physical appearance and training. My muscle is dense I am lean I have detail everywhere I have been doing my cardio and keeping my weight down and lifting I am also at my max strength right now. I am an athlete on a different level. I know better.
This answers zero of my question. Also you can't claim to be at max strength now when you can't lift heavy. I guarantee you couldn't do 5 rounds on a heavy bag. I'd love to see that!! ;D ;D

The liposuction scars and bruising is completely obvious, thanks for posting that.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #8087 on: December 17, 2023, 09:15:58 AM »
Because I have been an athlete my entire life. I know what condition looks and feels like I am in mad condition right now. You have never been in condition your entire life so obviously you have no idea. But go ahead zoom in, make up stories about liposuction, tell me about safety fat, convince yourself there is no correlation between your physical appearance and training. My muscle is dense I am lean I have detail everywhere I have been doing my cardio and keeping my weight down and lifting I am also at my max strength right now. I am an athlete on a different level. I know better.

So are you going to hop off your couch and do that set of 405 lb squats for reps today like you bragged about last year?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8088 on: December 17, 2023, 09:17:01 AM »
This answers zero of my question. Also you can't claim to be at max strength now when you can't lift heavy. I guarantee you couldn't do 5 rounds on a heavy bag. I'd love to see that!! ;D ;D

The liposuction scars and bruising is completely obvious, thanks for posting that.

I will hit a max bench press tomorrow never had liposuction you can’t honestly believe that but whatever lies you need to tell yourself

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #8089 on: December 17, 2023, 09:48:48 AM »
I will hit a max bench press tomorrow never had liposuction you can’t honestly believe that but whatever lies you need to tell yourself

Will this be a "lifetime max" or a "12/18/2023 max for the day"?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8090 on: December 17, 2023, 09:53:27 AM »

fingers crossed

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #8091 on: December 17, 2023, 10:04:51 AM »
Because I have been an athlete my entire life. I know what condition looks and feels like I am in mad condition right now. You have never been in condition your entire life so obviously you have no idea. But go ahead zoom in, make up stories about liposuction, tell me about safety fat, convince yourself there is no correlation between your physical appearance and training. My muscle is dense I am lean I have detail everywhere I have been doing my cardio and keeping my weight down and lifting I am also at my max strength right now. I am an athlete on a different level. I know better. I don’t have visible abs I have lumpy round muscle belly abs my entire side is cut up you can just diet to this you have to train to this. I am also eating a ton and look like this it’s the real deal most guys just starve themselves like Jeff.  I train to be in this condition everyday.

How many attempts did it take to pull your pants down low enough that your cock didn't drop out.   You talk about how you hate people mentioning homosexuality....yet you pull your pants down that low.  What the fuck are you thinking???

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8092 on: December 17, 2023, 10:28:30 AM »
How many attempts did it take to pull your pants down low enough that your cock didn't drop out.   You talk about how you hate people mentioning homosexuality....yet you pull your pants down that low.  What the fuck are you thinking???

Never pulled my pants down in my life. However, if you haven't noticed I have Crohn's which can cause digestion problems gas and bloating after eating. As such I buy size 36-inch jeans. In the morning my actual waist is closer to 33 which causes them to hang lower.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8093 on: December 17, 2023, 10:30:10 AM »
Never pulled my pants down in my life. However, if you haven't noticed I have Crohn's which can cause digestion problems gas and bloating after eating. As such I buy size 36-inch jeans. In the morning my actual waist is closer to 33 which causes them to hang lower.
If that were true you would wear a belt you cruising queer

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #8094 on: December 17, 2023, 10:34:18 AM »

Ohhhhhh…..it’s just Crohn’s, nevermind the fact you’re melting your internal organs with drug abuse.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #8095 on: December 17, 2023, 10:41:48 AM »

Pathetic excuse.  You knew damn well what you were doing...and you were VERY aware of how low your pants were.  The Crohns excuse is weak...much like you actually are.

You looked at the pic...and posted it anyway.   You're fishing for attention.   That pic was used in a profile somewhere....right?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8096 on: December 17, 2023, 10:42:12 AM »
Ohhhhhh…..it’s just Crohn’s, nevermind the fact you’re melting your internal organs with drug abuse.
he couldnt eat all the shit he does if he had crohns

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8097 on: December 17, 2023, 10:43:56 AM »

so you walk around w your pants hanging like that until you fill your 40 inch gut w 10 pounds of shit? next time be sure to fix your pants for your daily homo show on gb thats all... if you dont you will just be admitting what we all know.. that you are a faggit.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8098 on: December 17, 2023, 10:44:34 AM »
Pathetic excuse.  You knew damn well what you were doing...and you were VERY aware of how low your pants were.  The Crohns excuse is weak...much like you actually are.

You looked at the pic...and posted it anyway.   You're fishing for attention.   That pic was used in a profile somewhere....right?

Nope sorry that is just wear my pants naturally hang

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8099 on: December 17, 2023, 10:45:19 AM »
so you walk around w your pants hanging like that until you fill your 40 inch gut w 10 pounds of shit? next time be sure to fix your pants for your daily homo show on gb thats all... if you dont you will just be admitting what we all know.. that you are a faggit.

Oh here we go again please keep your vulgar dirty talk to yourself this isn't penthouse forums