Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 390238 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #9050 on: January 22, 2024, 05:03:37 PM »
It'll be fine, he doesn't cant bench enough to tear it for the 4th time. ;D

fixed

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #9051 on: January 22, 2024, 05:13:37 PM »
It'll be fine, he doesn't bench enough to tear it for the 4th time. ;D
LOL  ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #9052 on: January 22, 2024, 05:16:14 PM »
In a nutshell,what he sees in his funhouse mirror is unbeatable,this coupled with the fact that he is totally clueless on how a contest is judged,makes him the instant winner especially if he is younger and weighs more...........no clue about any of the other criteria.......just thinks a big arm wins it all.

Fuck conditioning,proportion,shape,density,balance,posing,stage presence,etc. etc.

Uh huh tell us again about how you are waiting until your 70 to make your triumphant return because the 65-70 age group is too competitive.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #9053 on: January 22, 2024, 05:25:41 PM »
Uh huh tell us again about how you are waiting until your 70 to make your triumphant return because the 65-70 age group is too competitive.
I can`t hep it if you`re fucking dense and clueless about a pastime that you participate in.

Get help.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #9054 on: January 22, 2024, 05:45:03 PM »
6 sets flat bench 15,15,12,10,8,6
3 sets 20ish cable flys

Heavy duty

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #9055 on: January 22, 2024, 07:07:56 PM »
I mean I got to be honest I think things are looking pretty good these days. I could be heavier but condition is not bad and chest and shoulders are looking thick decent pump here. You guys always want to falsely accuse me of photoshopping so here is todays video

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #9056 on: January 22, 2024, 08:48:03 PM »
Do you really think that you have a full head of hair? Why dont you shave off that baby fluff?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #9057 on: January 22, 2024, 08:50:45 PM »
yesterday

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #9058 on: January 22, 2024, 09:03:18 PM »
Heavy duty
Contest time, top of leg looks concave

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #9059 on: January 22, 2024, 09:18:44 PM »
Contest time, top of leg looks concave

Mass with class.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9060 on: January 22, 2024, 09:37:22 PM »

We now have a new go to pose for his selfies

How retarded do you have to be to smile at yourself when you are trying to blow the top of your head off

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #9061 on: January 22, 2024, 09:43:23 PM »
Flat - no muscle mass.
No rear delts - No traps

No muscle mass BAHAHAHHA

Don't want no traps like King Zane says ditch trap training trap size takes away from the wide wide delt look

Yep my biggest prob is flatness I agree that's why winny and mast fuck me up royally they make me even flatter som... They can fuck off

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #9062 on: January 22, 2024, 09:46:58 PM »
is that all you got?

Backed in a corner and shouts "fuck you"

Post a pic with better vascualrity than his, you had no veins onstage FFS

THIS

My leg vascularity shits all over his and I don't even train my fucking legs haven't trainee then at all in 2 months

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #9063 on: January 22, 2024, 09:49:04 PM »

Great physique Jeff......perfect quad development!!

Yep he's got beautiful sexy legs would love to rub my 7 inch cock all over em

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #9064 on: January 22, 2024, 11:30:50 PM »
Just hammered tris and delts and all lifts went up FUCK YEAH

Will come back in a few hours and pound chest after I slam down a large orange fanta with a double cheeseburger and a double filet if fish and 20 iu of log

I'll go at pecs the same way I got at delts and arms in honour of you njflex and I just know that you have a good and decent soul so I would protect you something fierce like from anyone who tried to bully you I'd step in and tell them to fuck off and if they didn't just push them til they go then it's game on start with hooks to the body to stun them then my overhead right witch my polsh boxing coach said is my hardest punch after this it's my hooks my upper cuts aren't as powerful

For pecs I'll do bench to chin and then pec deck almost have the stack maxed out on these so once I do I'll go to dB fly after these 2 not sure what to do maybe ask vigorous Steve  ???

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #9065 on: January 23, 2024, 12:20:59 AM »
Just hammered tris and delts and all lifts went up FUCK YEAH

Will come back in a few hours and pound chest after I slam down a large orange fanta with a double cheeseburger and a double filet if fish and 20 iu of log

I'll go at pecs the same way I got at delts and arms in honour of you njflex and I just know that you have a good and decent soul so I would protect you something fierce like from anyone who tried to bully you I'd step in and tell them to fuck off and if they didn't just push them til they go then it's game on start with hooks to the body to stun them then my overhead right witch my polsh boxing coach said is my hardest punch after this it's my hooks my upper cuts aren't as powerful

For pecs I'll do bench to chin and then pec deck almost have the stack maxed out on these so once I do I'll go to dB fly after these 2 not sure what to do maybe ask vigorous Steve  ???
They still make Fanta? :-\

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #9066 on: January 23, 2024, 12:41:22 AM »
They still make Fanta? :-\

yep gotta cut this shit out of eating lots of satty fats with slin but it just enrages me to do what someone tells me to do "they" say eat clean carbs and low fat meat with slin only but i just don't do what "they" say, i refuse to let "them" control me

i fucking march to the beat of my own drum and i am an individual to the nth degree

one wolf anti-hero am i

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #9067 on: January 23, 2024, 12:49:01 AM »
THIS

My leg vascularity shits all over his and I don't even train my fucking legs haven't trainee then at all in 2 months

I can tell, feckin sticks.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #9068 on: January 23, 2024, 12:58:02 AM »
I can tell, feckin sticks.

i'll give you props those are big

unlike this sack of fucking shit stankins who never ever gives anyone props what a piece of fucking shit he is

once i did train legs heavy only doing leg press every 6 days 3x5 with the same weight on all 3 sets and once i hit 5+ reps on the 3rd set i added weight and over the course of 6 weeks i added 6 pounds of lean dry muscle tissue to them and weight used went up from 5 plates total to 10 plates total so if i willingly decide to do this again i'll easily add this weight/size to them.... done deal easy-peasy

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #9069 on: January 23, 2024, 01:26:11 AM »
i'll give you props those are big

unlike this sack of fucking shit stankins who never ever gives anyone props what a piece of fucking shit he is

once i did train legs heavy only doing leg press every 6 days 3x5 with the same weight on all 3 sets and once i hit 5+ reps on the 3rd set i added weight and over the course of 6 weeks i added 6 pounds of lean dry muscle tissue to them and weight used went up from 5 plates total to 10 plates total so if i willingly decide to do this again i'll easily add this weight/size to them.... done deal easy-peasy

Hard leg training is good for mental health.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #9070 on: January 23, 2024, 01:34:01 AM »
Hard leg training is good for mental health.

honestly aeorbic training is even better

can't do either as my damn leg is still recovering

thing is if i do cardio or leg training it's going to eat into the energy i have and recovery i have to built my pecs arms and delts so i don't really wanna do it to be honest

would rather use all those energy reserves to pack more muscle on to my delts pecs and arms

only reason for me to do cardio is so that i can perform better sexually basically pound some hot bitch harder and longer

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #9071 on: January 23, 2024, 01:36:26 AM »
going to train pecs here in a few but feel i'm going a bit hypo from the 20 ius of slin so guess i gotta pound down some cola gummy bears i just bought at the shop

oh and i drink bout 2 liters of red bull type drinks on the daily, is that bad?

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #9072 on: January 23, 2024, 01:50:45 AM »
honestly aeorbic training is even better

can't do either as my damn leg is still recovering

thing is if i do cardio or leg training it's going to eat into the energy i have and recovery i have to built my pecs arms and delts so i don't really wanna do it to be honest

would rather use all those energy reserves to pack more muscle on to my delts pecs and arms

only reason for me to do cardio is so that i can perform better sexually basically pound some hot bitch harder and longer

Both are important. Girls like well built legs. You should look in to semen retention, what age are you? Your face looks like a haggard ass sack.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #9073 on: January 23, 2024, 01:52:08 AM »
going to train pecs here in a few but feel i'm going a bit hypo from the 20 ius of slin so guess i gotta pound down some cola gummy bears i just bought at the shop

oh and i drink bout 2 liters of red bull type drinks on the daily, is that bad?

Just surrender to the peaceful coma, dont resist it.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #9074 on: January 23, 2024, 02:04:27 AM »
Both are important. Girls like well built legs. You should look in to semen retention, what age are you? Your face looks like a haggard ass sack.

52 tren lessens sperm volume you didn't know this ???

tren also ages you greatly you didn't know this either ???

yeah i get it you have a small penis so you have to attack my facial appearance thing is i reallt don't give a flying fuck how you think my face looks

like gayvid dyke says "once you get to the point where you don't give a flying what others think bout you then you are totally and completely free" and yep he is correcto-mundo i really dont care what you or other think bout me dude ;)

it's me on test and dbol this past summer