Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 390509 times)

webstar

• Getbig V
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #9150 on: January 23, 2024, 02:38:25 PM »

What type of search was that, a fucking drive by?

You had a probation officer FFS.

Parole officer, then he said probation officer when he sobered up.

If he has a clean record. Why was he unable to leave the state? For the longest time?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #9151 on: January 23, 2024, 02:44:41 PM »

What type of search was that, a fucking drive by?

You had a probation officer FFS.

and thats page 5 of 23 pages, seems a lot of pages for a "nothing found" search

They run one for every place you have ever lived and traffic I do have some traffic tickets. But traffic tickets are not criminal charges. They also check your social security number and other things it is a full background check but if you notice no criminal record found.

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #9152 on: January 23, 2024, 02:46:05 PM »

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #9153 on: January 23, 2024, 02:46:42 PM »
So the police report was just made up?

Avoided of course

Nice, i like the semantics.

Were you ever arrested for hitting a women in the continental united states? And then later beat the charges and never were convicted

Semhanktics, please ;)

Again no I do not have any charges for hitting a woman anywhere in the galaxy

Brian - have you ever been charged for hitting a woman anywhere in the US and then have those charges expunged?  So that those charges no longer exist, allowing you dodge the intent of the question by changing your answer from past to current tense

T

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9154 on: January 23, 2024, 02:47:24 PM »
Avoided of course

Semhanktics, please ;)

Brian - have you ever been charged for hitting a woman anywhere in the US and then have those charges expunged?  So that those charges no longer exist, allowing you dodge the intent of the question by changing your answer from past to current tense

Again no I have not doesn't matter how you spin it. You guys can spin all day insisting otherwise but I have a clean record I have passed numerous professional background checks. I worked as a government contractor with security clearance for a year.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #9155 on: January 23, 2024, 02:55:53 PM »
Again no I have not doesn't matter how you spin it. You guys can spin all day insisting otherwise but I have a clean record I have passed numerous professional background checks. I worked as a government contractor with security clearance for a year.

Thank you for answering - I was sure I'd never heard the word expunged until you introduced me to it - I must have been mistaken ;)

T

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9156 on: January 23, 2024, 03:04:39 PM »
They run one for every place you have ever lived and traffic I do have some traffic tickets. But traffic tickets are not criminal charges. They also check your social security number and other things it is a full background check but if you notice no criminal record found.

you were convicted of assualt in 1997

pretty sure that would turn up on a government job with security clearances.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #9157 on: January 23, 2024, 03:13:07 PM »
I am giving my limited version of HIT my best right now.  It takes me 20 to 30 or so minutes to train including the two to four warmup sets prior to the all out one.

pulse goes from 65 to maybe 135 max with the average while training being around 120 bpm.   Today was shoulders and arms 3 to 5 sets each exercise with shoulders being tri-sets of the following:

Standing DB laterals to smith presses to bent over DB laterals.  3 total sets of this tri-set.

close grip bench press 2 warm up sets and 1 working set with reps going from 20 down to 5 for the final work set.

Tricep pushdowns superset with easycurl BB curls. 5 total supersets with the final set being the heaviest and least  reps as my work set.

That was it.  I need to keep a record but I think I started this on Saturday or Sunday and will do it 4 total days a week with the other group being my leg and then back and chest.   I have promised myself that unless something goes wrong and I wind up hospitalized for whatever reason I will give this a least a month of genuine effort.

The weight is heavy for me and I freely admit my ego is upset with me.  ;D  I still canot do a single pullup or pushup.  I hate what happened but I mean to see if I can correct some of   Fauci's attempt at offing me.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #9158 on: January 23, 2024, 03:16:19 PM »
Why not a single push up? What happened.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #9159 on: January 23, 2024, 03:19:22 PM »

It is highly likely that the only thing someone of his caliber can pass is poo-gas.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9160 on: January 23, 2024, 03:20:15 PM »
Thank you for answering - I was sure I'd never heard the word expunged until you introduced me to it - I must have been mistaken ;)

yep
And yet no mention of MDMA you lying piece of shit. And if you check with the court house they have no record of my arrest as this was dismissed and expunged. It will not show up on a background check it can not legally be used against me in court or anywhere else. I never even went to court. She blew a .328 that day and I was sober it was mid day for fuck sake. The State of NC and the County of Dare will not verify this it is an expunged record it does not officially exist. It is not on my FBI record.

Now you go spend your day writing gay filth to men online

love the second bolded bit, his record in court doesnt exist because there is no record of it but his Strict Curl record does even by his logic the same rules should apply.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #9161 on: January 23, 2024, 03:29:47 PM »
Why not a single push up? What happened.

I am too still too weak.  Overall strength is gone and per my doctors I won't be like that again as I am nearing 70 years old and physical problems have knocked me down a few pegs.  I will still try and that is important to me.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #9162 on: January 23, 2024, 03:32:03 PM »
I am too still too weak.  Overall strength is gone and per my doctors I won't be like that again as I am nearing 70 years old and physical problems have knocked me down a few pegs.  I will still try and that is important to me.

Covid or vax related? I wish you strength and good health.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #9163 on: January 23, 2024, 03:34:09 PM »
Covid or vax related? I wish you strength and good health.

The vaccine.  Thanks, brother!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #9164 on: January 23, 2024, 03:39:50 PM »
I am giving my limited version of HIT my best right now.  It takes me 20 to 30 or so minutes to train including the two to four warmup sets prior to the all out one.

pulse goes from 65 to maybe 135 max with the average while training being around 120 bpm.   Today was shoulders and arms 3 to 5 sets each exercise with shoulders being tri-sets of the following:

Standing DB laterals to smith presses to bent over DB laterals.  3 total sets of this tri-set.

close grip bench press 2 warm up sets and 1 working set with reps going from 20 down to 5 for the final work set.

Tricep pushdowns superset with easycurl BB curls. 5 total supersets with the final set being the heaviest and least  reps as my work set.

That was it.  I need to keep a record but I think I started this on Saturday or Sunday and will do it 4 total days a week with the other group being my leg and then back and chest.   I have promised myself that unless something goes wrong and I wind up hospitalized for whatever reason I will give this a least a month of genuine effort.

The weight is heavy for me and I freely admit my ego is upset with me.  ;D  I still canot do a single pullup or pushup.  I hate what happened but I mean to see if I can correct some of   Fauci's attempt at offing me.
Looks nice my friend.........great work.........keep it going !!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #9165 on: January 23, 2024, 03:42:10 PM »
yep
love the second bolded bit, his record in court doesnt exist because there is no record of it but his Strict Curl record does even by his logic the same rules should apply.
LOL  ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #9166 on: January 23, 2024, 04:20:26 PM »
I have had several background checks for jobs the last few years they share the results with you. I have detail for every state I have lived in they checked them all county state federal district etc etc
LOL WTF is that? That's some online bullshit. Not even official, says right at the bottom for official check contact the clerk of the court. LMAO
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #9167 on: January 23, 2024, 04:39:58 PM »
Looks nice my friend.........great work.........keep it going !!

Thanks, brother!  I tried volume and it's just too much for me anymore, especially after a few days of it.  This is hard because of my problems but when I am too tired to train at least my ego can agree that it's "HIT" and I need to rest. ;D 

Its very frustrating but I will give it my best!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9168 on: January 23, 2024, 05:02:30 PM »

Not according to the US District Court of Eastern Virginia

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9169 on: January 23, 2024, 05:03:29 PM »
LOL WTF is that? That's some online bullshit. Not even official, says right at the bottom for official check contact the clerk of the court. LMAO

Where do you think they got the info by all means go check with the clerk of the court. You guys said I didn't take a background check didn't pass never worked all not true I have taken numerous background checks I have passed them.  I worked as a government contractor with clearance none of the bullshit you jackasses write on getbig means a damn thing. According to professional background checkers employed by fortune 500 companies and the courts and the Federal government I do not have a record.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #9170 on: January 23, 2024, 05:06:44 PM »
Where do you think they got the info by all means go check with the clerk of the court

You deserve a...*SNICKER*

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #9171 on: January 23, 2024, 05:17:33 PM »
Where do you think they got the info by all means go check with the clerk of the court. You guys said I didn't take a background check didn't pass never worked all not true I have taken numerous background checks I have passed them.  I worked as a government contractor with clearance none of the bullshit you jackasses write on getbig means a damn thing. According to professional background checkers employed by fortune 500 companies and the courts and the Federal government I do not have a record.
You dumb fuck, it says right on your screenshot that they are not guaranteeing accuracy and for the real results you should check the clerk of the court, retard.
You couldn't pass a real background check, everything would come to light. I would assume that I might know someone that could run a full Federal background check on you. Want to see what a real background check pulls up?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9172 on: January 23, 2024, 05:19:40 PM »
You dumb fuck, it says right on your screenshot that they are not guaranteeing accuracy and for the real results you should check the clerk of the court, retard.
You couldn't pass a real background check, everything would come to light. I would assume that I might know someone that could run a full Federal background check on you. Want to see what a real background check pulls up?

It’s real simple I worked for a year at Huntington Ingalls Industries they make the Nuclear Submarines no one is allowed on site or to work as a contractor for them offsite without passing a 6-8 week government background check by all means google it

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #9173 on: January 23, 2024, 05:20:36 PM »
It’s real simple I worked for a year at Huntington Ingalls Industries they make the Nuclear Submarines no one is allowed on site or to work as a contractor for them offsite without passing a 6-8 week government background check by all means google it
What in the ever loving fuck is a 6-8 week background check? LMAO!! ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #9174 on: January 23, 2024, 05:26:30 PM »

Full head of hair Hanky!

I knew you weren’t bald, just no product in during progress pics.