Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 390327 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #9250 on: January 25, 2024, 03:40:30 AM »
The only government background check that takes that long is Law Enforcement where they check your references by actually going to that person in person and conducting interviews along with neighbors, maybe current coworkers, etc. the Government background checks go as deep as they want usually using LexisNexis. Any authorized attorney, LE and I think even DOJ, FBI uses the same system.

Example for them doing deep on a background check would be on a 4473 or applying for a CCW. With my mine, I was asked questions from an incident back 1992 that I could barely remember. Before I went to the White House in 2020 I had to pass 4 checks. That’s the test right there. Do you actually think you can pass it?

By all means look up Huntington Ingalls I worked at the fucking shipyard where they build nuclear submarines it is a high security site. They don't just glance at a badge. They will not even let you on the property without a multi week background check much less work. The security to get into the building is legit you have to pass through single use turnstiles. They have biometric security on all the laptops. It's a multi step process just to log in. They do not allow cameras or photos on site. They do not allow foreign nationals it is not a regular fortune 500 background check it is much more. They investigate who you have lived with where you have travelled they contact people it is legit.

My record is clean. Not just here in NC but in every state I have ever lived in. They pull the actual records from all of them. They asked about stuff from 20 years ago. They pulled my service records.  If you have a charge you have to prove you were not convicted and supply actual certified documentation from the courts.

I have passed numerous background checks the last few years the only issue on my background are driving issues I will not pass a background check to drive a truck. But handle national security sensitive data on a secure site absolutely I will pass that background check I already did.

HII is a global engineering and defense technologies provider. With a 135-year history of trusted partnerships in advancing U.S. national security, HII delivers critical capabilities ranging from the most powerful and survivable naval ships ever built, to unmanned systems, ISR and AI/ML analytics. HII leads the industry in mission-driven solutions that support and enable a networked, all-domain force. Headquartered in Virginia, HII’s skilled workforce is 44,000 strong.

Builder of the most complex ships in the world for 135 years at Newport News, and 83 years at Ingalls.
Sole builder of U.S. Navy aircraft carriers, the world’s largest warships, and one of two builders constructing nuclear-powered submarines.
Exclusive provider of refueling services for nuclear-powered aircraft carriers, at the forefront of new ship technologies, specialized manufacturing capabilities and nuclear facility management.
Largest industrial employer in Virginia and Mississippi, and an employer in Louisiana and Alabama.
Largest supplier of U.S. Navy surface combatants – has built more than 70% of Navy fleet of warships.
Builder-of-record for Aegis DDG 51 class of guided missile destroyers.
Builder of record for the LHA 6 class large-deck amphibious ships and the sole builder of the Navy’s newest fleet of the San Antonio (LPD 17) class amphibious assault ships.
Builder-of-record for the flagship of the U.S. Coast Guard – the National Security Cutter.
Provider of mission critical and practical solutions to a wide variety of government and commercial customers worldwide through Technical Solutions.
Provider of advanced unmanned maritime solutions for defense, marine research and commercial applications
Next-generation enterprise IT and C51SR
Management and operations of Department of Energy nuclear sites
Fleet sustainment
Employs approximately 8,000 engineers and designers.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9251 on: January 25, 2024, 03:42:24 AM »
guy I downloaded the fucking video and then took a screen shot.  You sound more and more like a moron when we REPOST your pics from your own post and you claim photoshop.  We repost SCREEN SHOTS of your fucking videos and you claim photoshop.

Everyone has BEGGED you to repost the video to prove us wrong and you refuse.  Why?  You know we are RIGHT.  Sad pathetic little bitch you are

When you blow up a small file until it is a blur it is no longer an accurate representation of the original. The pool pic you idiots keep sharing doesn't look anything like a human much less me

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9252 on: January 25, 2024, 03:43:40 AM »
Facts are facts dick shelf

Fact is you have been caught photoshopping my pics 1000 times fuck off with your nonsense I can tell when you have done it I dont need to go look for old pics I know what I look like

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #9253 on: January 25, 2024, 04:35:48 AM »
When you blow up a small file until it is a blur it is no longer an accurate representation of the original. The pool pic you idiots keep sharing doesn't look anything like a human much less me

What the fuck is that kind of bullshit logic???  Its the same video.  Its you and you are crying yourself to sleep because you know its you.

Funny how you can repost pics from the past but the ones we have called you out on for having that bloated gut you avoid like a comb through your hair.

Re-post the pool diving pic and prove me wrong.  Here is that video....in case you think I deleted it. 

https://krankenstein-gb.wistia.com/medias/ur1az4koon

You can take your browser from full screen and bring down pixelization.....just an FYI

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #9254 on: January 25, 2024, 04:38:01 AM »
Fact is you have been caught photoshopping my pics 1000 times fuck off with your nonsense I can tell when you have done it I dont need to go look for old pics I know what I look like

Yeah I put tits on you and a pussy...because you're a bitch...plain and simple.

You flex your abs in every pic....you take videos of yourself flexing and it looks like you're taking a shit.  You inadvertently get caught with your BLOATED (<----  note the difference from fat) belly.

Repost that gorilla video brian.....show us all your 32" waist.

Delusional fuck that you are, you won't do it.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #9255 on: January 25, 2024, 04:38:56 AM »
Fact is you have been caught photoshopping my pics 1000 times fuck off with your nonsense I can tell when you have done it I dont need to go look for old pics I know That I look like absolute crap.  ;D

Accurate now.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9256 on: January 25, 2024, 05:04:33 AM »
turtle gut.... dont be ashamed hankins

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #9257 on: January 25, 2024, 05:06:15 AM »
turtle gut.... dont be ashamed hankins

he sucks it in the a madman if it was truly relaxed it'd look hideous

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #9258 on: January 25, 2024, 05:08:13 AM »

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9259 on: January 25, 2024, 05:20:23 AM »

lmao! ya think hankins tells his wife everything?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #9260 on: January 25, 2024, 05:34:49 AM »
What the fuck is that kind of bullshit logic???  Its the same video.  Its you and you are crying yourself to sleep because you know its you.

Funny how you can repost pics from the past but the ones we have called you out on for having that bloated gut you avoid like a comb through your hair.

Re-post the pool diving pic and prove me wrong.  Here is that video....in case you think I deleted it. 

You can take your browser from full screen and bring down pixelization.....just an FYI

LOL love it

here is a screen cap as well

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #9261 on: January 25, 2024, 05:50:54 AM »
Leg extensions - 2x20, 1x14
Leg curls - 3x10-12
1 leg calf raise holding db - 3x8-10
Seated calf - 3x10-12
Db pullovers - 3x20
Straight arm lat pulldown - 2x10-12
Close grip lat pulldown - 2x10-12
Plate pinch - 2x15 seconds
Wrist curls both ways - 2x20 each way
Stomach vacuums - 5x15 seconds

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9262 on: January 25, 2024, 07:43:48 AM »

I have passed numerous background checks the last few years the only issue on my background are driving issues I will not pass a background check to drive a truck. But handle national security sensitive data on a secure site absolutely I will pass that background check I already did.

Fucks sake, he can pass a background check to work on nuclear subs but cant drive a fucking grocers van

Brian, when it asks on your job application "Have you been arrested or convicted?" what do you answer?

Do you tell the truth or do you lie?

The fact you have over 50 traffic violations shows your true character, a selfish twat who has no regard for his fellow mans safety or the law, that alone should have most employers kicking you to the kerb

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9263 on: January 25, 2024, 07:47:05 AM »

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #9264 on: January 25, 2024, 07:48:14 AM »
just hit tris and fucking smashed it all lifts went UUUUUUUUPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!

str bar pressdown

bent over pressdown

db skulls

machine dip

really taaking on the look of a BB wide wide delts and thickish arms

fuck it's good 8) 8) 8) 8)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #9265 on: January 25, 2024, 08:09:27 AM »

The Creature from the Crack Lagoon.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #9266 on: January 25, 2024, 08:10:47 AM »
just hit tris and fucking smashed it all lifts went UUUUUUUUPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!

str bar pressdown

bent over pressdown

db skulls

machine dip

really taaking on the look of a BB wide wide delts and thickish arms

fuck it's good 8) 8) 8) 8)

You just doing one set of each of those?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #9267 on: January 25, 2024, 08:36:22 AM »
You just doing one set of each of those?

on the tricep isos i do them doc blakely style slo-mo with the goal of 3 reps and onne 3 or more are completed increase load next time which has happened every single fucking workout for the last two weeks or so

i do just one warm-up and jump into the work set if i get 4 or more reps i'll increase weight and do one more set if i hit 3 i'll just do that set and increase weight next wo

for the dips i do them regular speed and usually 2 or 3 sets til failure for example i warmed up with 110 for 8 reps then 2nd set 240 for 5 reps and 3rd set 350 for 2 reps  and then my real set with 385 pounds for 8 reps to failure and then a second set with 440 pounds for 4 reps til failure and then a back off set with 220 pounds slow mo reps

the most weight this machine can load up with is 550 pounds so i got a little waty to go to max it out but i keep jumping in str every fucking goddamn wo

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9268 on: January 25, 2024, 08:59:37 AM »
January 25, 2024

Shoulders,Neck,Abs:

Seated DB Press - 4 sets
DB Lateral Raise - 4 sets
Bent-Over Laterals - 4 sets

Lying Plate Neck Raise - 4 sets

Crunches - 4 sets

Trained at home.....very intense,really short rest periods....insane pump !!

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #9269 on: January 25, 2024, 09:02:16 AM »
January 25, 2024

Shoulders,Neck,Abs:

Seated DB Press - 4 sets
DB Lateral Raise - 4 sets
Bent-Over Laterals - 4 sets

Lying Plate Neck Raise - 4 sets

Crunches - 4 sets

Trained at home.....very intense,really short rest periods....insane pump !!

Please stop interrupting the stupidity with actual training posts.

For fucks sake, you should know better.  🤣

And please stop posting in colored font, that is the sole territory of Breezeway Basile.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9270 on: January 25, 2024, 09:03:50 AM »
Please stop interrupting the stupidity with actual training posts.

For fucks sake, you should know better.  🤣

And please stop posting in colored font, that is the sole territory of Breezeway Basile.

ha ha ha ha ha ha  LOL  ;D

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #9271 on: January 25, 2024, 09:06:31 AM »
ha ha ha ha ha ha  LOL  ;D

FFS this bj181 penis fart is another whole level of retard.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9272 on: January 25, 2024, 09:10:07 AM »

I`ve been avoiding his thread like the plague!   :D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #9273 on: January 25, 2024, 09:15:53 AM »

retards don't get results pear bodied jooooo

arms are up a full inch how manys retards can do that?

zero, none, nada, zillich, sweet fuck all

oh and i will add another full inch to them over the next 4-5 weeks ;)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #9274 on: January 25, 2024, 09:27:15 AM »
retards don't get results pear bodied jooooo

arms are up a full inch how manys retards can do that?

zero, none, nada, zillich, sweet fuck all

oh and i will add another full inch to them over the next 4-5 weeks ;)

What age are you ??