Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 390054 times)

webstar

• Getbig V
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #9575 on: January 30, 2024, 06:32:05 AM »
I have never shopped a single pic you lying piece of shit not even yours. Not This

me either.

shopped right Bhanky?

drug addict is in denial

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9576 on: January 30, 2024, 06:33:01 AM »
not shopped just auto enhanced, its technically not shopping you semantic shithouse

Probation officer anyone?

worst part about hankins

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #9577 on: January 30, 2024, 06:34:12 AM »
Every catfisher and InstaHo knows the same angle tricks to appear better. Here he is kinda sitting on the edge of the tub.  Sitting all of a sudden. Just post a straight on 2 leg shot, you’ve done it before. Or hey post a relaxed gut from the side.

Probation Officer?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9578 on: January 30, 2024, 06:36:18 AM »
worst part about hankins
using semantics is probably the worst type of lying, its deceitful and downright fucking snidey

Its worse than an outright lie.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #9579 on: January 30, 2024, 06:41:06 AM »
Think about how deranged it is to post manipulated photos online for abuse because at least that gets you attention. Any non staged non-manipulated photos of his look like shit. He’s posted some foolishly while off his rocker or angry (like Lasix night)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #9580 on: January 30, 2024, 06:54:39 AM »
No offense to anyone but I don't see the benefit of using the weights involved in those lifts if the structural integrity of your position and form is compromised to that extent.  But that is the great thing about weight training is that different approaches work for different people and there is not one cookie cutter approach.

[/snip]

Smoked like a salmon

To show off to a bunch of strangers on a message board that abuse you on a daily basis of course ;D

ps - nice workout 8)

Rapped with a dude from Mozambique and he was happy to oblige filming me

Dude was cool af and we exchanged digits

But he ain't down with clubbing which sucks but it is what it is

Never mind that - did you approve of his lower back?  ;D
T

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #9581 on: January 30, 2024, 06:56:44 AM »
To show off to a bunch of strangers on a message board that abuse you on a daily basis of course ;D

ps - nice workout 8)

Never mind that - did you approve of his lower back?  ;D

he was like 5'8" maybe 120 pounds very slim fella

asked for my advices on training so i showed him one of the best pec exericies ie. hammer decline bench

he just sent me this

Hey, man 
It was nice to meet you
If you need anything you can hit me up at any time

so should i use him and take advantage of him for my benefit? :D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #9582 on: January 30, 2024, 07:08:17 AM »
Think about how deranged it is to post manipulated photos online for abuse because at least that gets you attention. Any non staged non-manipulated photos of his look like shit. He’s posted some foolishly while off his rocker or angry (like Lasix night)

I do not manipulate photos

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #9583 on: January 30, 2024, 07:12:00 AM »
What leg workouts have you been doing lately bhanks?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9584 on: January 30, 2024, 07:12:49 AM »
do you auto adjust your photos?

NO I PUSHED THE LIGHT BUTTON ON THE FUCKING IPHONE ONCE THAT EVERYONE PUSHES EVERYTIME THEY TAKE A FUCKING PHOTO. IT DOESNT EVEN DO ANYTHING IF YOU HAVE PROPER LIGHTING. YOU IDIOTS COMPLAINED AND I HAVEN'T TOUCHED IT SINCE. I DO NOT USE FILTERS I DO NOT ADJUST MY PHOTOS IN ANYWAY.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9585 on: January 30, 2024, 07:15:06 AM »
I do not manipulate photos
Because I never auto enhance anything I hit the auto light adjustment filter once like everyone does with every picture they take on an iphone and you guys have claimed my photos are shopped ever since so now I don't touch anything

manipulate
alter or present (data) so as to mislead.

semantic your way out of that you bald headed kunt

Probation officer... ;)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9586 on: January 30, 2024, 07:16:10 AM »
NO I PUSHED THE LIGHT BUTTON ON THE FUCKING IPHONE ONCE THAT EVERYONE PUSHES EVERYTIME THEY TAKE A FUCKING PHOTO. IT DOESNT EVEN DO ANYTHING IF YOU HAVE PROPER LIGHTING. YOU IDIOTS COMPLAINED AND I HAVEN'T TOUCHED IT SINCE. I DO NOT USE FILTERS I DO NOT ADJUST MY PHOTOS IN ANYWAY.

STOP DOING IT THEN

SO IF THE LIGHTS NOT RIGHT WHAT DOES THE BUTTON DO IF NOT ADJUST THE IMAGE?
PROBATION OFFICER , YOU KUNT

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9587 on: January 30, 2024, 07:19:54 AM »
Trained bis only and here's a vid

Rapped with a dude from Mozambique and he was happy to oblige filming me

Dude was cool af and we exchanged digits Bodily fluids

But he ain't down with clubbing which sucks but it is what it is

And yep I lack social skills and nobody likes me keep telling yourself that meanwhile I'm making friends left and right but let's see how long our friendship lasts 😀😀😀

https://www.veed.io/view/d838ca56-acfd-4e2e-b1df-f65013dea953?panel=

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #9588 on: January 30, 2024, 07:20:05 AM »
the workout was kind of a bust out seems the first session is never as good as the second, i think it's coz it get 2 meals in before the 2nd wo first one i just get one meal in

will be going back in soon for delt and upper lat and if i again have a better wo i think i'll just go the one wo a day after 2nd meal

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9589 on: January 30, 2024, 07:20:15 AM »
STOP DOING IT THEN

SO IF THE LIGHTS NOT RIGHT WHAT DOES THE BUTTON DO IF NOT ADJUST THE IMAGE?
PROBATION OFFICER , YOU KUNT

I have not pushed the light button in a year. I do not adjust my images not sure what part of that you don’t get

It is an unaltered image that I posted

Now the same image with the light button is next

Notice I posted it without hitting the light button I posted the original

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #9590 on: January 30, 2024, 07:20:55 AM »

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #9591 on: January 30, 2024, 07:37:56 AM »

I've had iPhones since the 3GS and have never heard or nor used this button.

Every catfisher and InstaHo knows the same angle tricks to appear better. Here he is kinda sitting on the edge of the tub.  Sitting all of a sudden. Just post a straight on 2 leg shot, you’ve done it before. Or hey post a relaxed gut from the side.

Probation Officer?

x2 he's using the edge of the tub to squish his tiny hamstrings to try to make the thigh appear thicker

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9592 on: January 30, 2024, 07:41:55 AM »
I've had iPhones since the 3GS and have never heard or nor used this button.

x2 he's using the edge of the tub to squish his tiny hamstrings to try to make the thigh appear thicker

I definitely wasn't doing that and I think my hamstring looks small. It's just one pic, I know my legs need work but I am showing development. Of course I am going to show my best angles but you have to be in some kind of shape to have a best angle.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #9593 on: January 30, 2024, 07:44:52 AM »
I definitely wasn't doing that and I think my hamstring looks small. It's just one pic, I know my legs need work but I am showing development. Of course I am going to show my best angles but you have to be in some kind of shape to have a best angle.

I think they look a bit bigger but you need to do more for them. You don't train them hard enough with enough volume. You need to squat, lunge.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9594 on: January 30, 2024, 07:46:54 AM »
I really wasn’t trying to post a bunch of leg pics but since you guys all want to say I am photoshopping them and using the tub to make them look bigger and why don’t I have a normal straight on pic here is one. The legs need work that is why I don’t really want to cut down to classic again. I need to build them up and add some weight. However yeah I have teardrops and vascularity I do train legs.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9595 on: January 30, 2024, 07:49:03 AM »
I think they look a bit bigger but you need to do more for them. You don't train them hard enough with enough volume. You need to squat, lunge.

I agree I am planning to put a nice full cage inside my new house so I can squat more. Right now my shitty squat rack is outside and I just don’t feel like squatting in the cold. That is why as much as I would like to do the cup in April at 209lbs I may wait get a summer of squats in and go for the heavy class 225lbs  in the fall. I was 219lbs this am.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #9596 on: January 30, 2024, 07:56:42 AM »
I agree I am planning to put a nice full cage inside my new house so I can squat more. Right now my shitty squat rack is outside and I just don’t feel like squatting in the cold. That is why as much as I would like to do the cup in April at 209lbs I may wait get a summer of squats in and go for the heavy class 225lbs  in the fall.

I thought you were an x military man, a bit of squatting in the cold should be nothing for you.

Bestia

• Getbig II
  • Mihi Legatum Est Victoria Mea
« Reply #9597 on: January 30, 2024, 07:59:46 AM »

Without knowing dick about the person in the pics, my first suggestion would be to ditch any focus on the weight being used for whatever you are doing for legs.  Then pick 3 compound exercises for your legs (quads and hams combined) and focus on those 3 movements for a month.  My suggestion would be squats, stiff deads, and leg press.  For each of these I would concentrate on the fully stretched portion of the movement.  For squats, that means going down to where your ass touches your lower calf.  For stiff deads, that is you touching your toes.  For leg press, that is your knees touching your front delts. 

You've obviously trained regularly so you have a base of muscle but think of it as re-learning and connecting with the stretched portion of the movement (most often neglected).  I would say 5 sets of each.  I would say 1 count on the up, 3-4 count on the down, 2 second pause in the stretch (not resting at the bottom but stretched under tension) and no resting at the top of the rep.  For the first set of each I would use no weight but get used to the movement going to 25 reps.  Then for squats I would go up a quarter on each side per set (I know it isn't a lot, trust me).  For stiffs, I'd go up a ten each side each set.  For leg press I'd go up a plate each side each set.

Afterward, I would do one set of bodyweight walking lunges from one side of the gym to the other.

In my opinion, the most likely thing holding back your leg progression is you range of motion.

Good luck.  Hope it works.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #9598 on: January 30, 2024, 08:04:06 AM »
Brian has titanium knees his legs would snap with full range of motion.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #9599 on: January 30, 2024, 08:13:07 AM »
Brian, the semantics king

Look at his Polio ridden legs when standing

He thinks he is smart using the tub to make his legs look better

Abismal when standing straight up