Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 390187 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #10125 on: February 11, 2024, 07:19:26 AM »
Who is crying about it you worked your way up to a 275lb single deadlift yesterday. I did stiff leg deadlifts with 275 for like 8 reps 2 years ago before I even started training legs again and it was more of a stretch than a lift for me. You are weak as fuck.

Self diagnosed? I have posted my lab work for my Crohn's from my gastro multiple times.

its only about what you can do today dickweed.

You dont have crohns, you couldnt eat the shit you do if you had crohns

If you go to private doctors they well tellk you whatever you like as long as you pay them

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #10126 on: February 11, 2024, 07:21:37 AM »
Who is crying about it you worked your way up to a 275lb single deadlift yesterday. I did stiff leg deadlifts with 275 for like 8 reps 2 years ago before I even started training legs again and it was more of a stretch than a lift for me. You are weak as fuck.

Self diagnosed? I have posted my lab work for my Crohn's from my gastro multiple times.

You idiots list the symptom's of crohns 50 times like I have 50 different issues. For fuck sake you list 3 shoulder surgeries and an unstable shoulder as 2 different issues. You also just made up a dozen other things and then list every time I had a sniffle from 2 years ago like it's an ongoing issue?

What about the bleeding anus and the haemorrhoids

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #10127 on: February 11, 2024, 07:24:11 AM »

If you go to private doctors they well tellk you whatever you like as long as you pay them

What would snap and burst if you did it today?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10128 on: February 11, 2024, 07:26:35 AM »
What would snap and burst if you did it today?
notice he wrote "like 8 reps", a bit like his 225 for 15 when he did a shaky 11

He couldnt deadlift 300lbs if his life depended on it

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #10129 on: February 11, 2024, 07:26:49 AM »

My bloodwork says Crohn's in multiple places. That is direct from the lab. The Dr does not perform the labwork or write it up. He merely reads the results. Labcorp is not part of some conspiracy with my gastro creating a fake disease for him to make money. I have also had these ongoing issues my entire life and my first diagnosis in my mid 20s. They are not all in on a plot I have real fucking issues everyday of my life I do not wish to get into. I am not making any kind of excuse because I look awesome bottom line I am in phenom shape. But for you idiots to make a list of almost every clinical symptom of Crohn's and then claim they are my ailments and make fun of me for having this while claiming I don't have Crohn's is fucking lame. But you are fucking lame so no surprise.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10130 on: February 11, 2024, 07:28:56 AM »
notice he wrote "like 8 reps", a bit like his 225 for 15 when he did a shaky 11

He couldnt deadlift 300lbs if his life depended on it

I tell you what asshole. I am lazy I don't like loading up plates. However I will go move my bar and the plates and rep 300lbs in the deadlift today if you do the same post your video and let's settle this. I guarantee not only will I deadlift it but I will deadlift more reps than you. No belt straps wraps needed easy peasy you better hit a lot of reps because I will get winded before I weaken from 300lbs

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10131 on: February 11, 2024, 07:30:50 AM »
My bloodwork says Crohn's in multiple places. That is direct from the lab. The Dr does not perform the labwork or write it up. He merely reads the results. Labcorp is not part of some conspiracy with my gastro creating a fake disease for him to make money. I have also had these ongoing issues my entire life and my first diagnosis in my mid 20s. They are not all in on a plot I have real fucking issues everyday of my life I do not wish to get into. I am not making any kind of excuse because I look awesome bottom line I am in phenom shape. But for you idiots to make a list of almost every clinical symptom of Crohn's and then claim they are my ailments and make fun of me for having this while claiming I don't have Crohn's is fucking lame. But you are fucking lame so no surprise.
You dont have crohns

Crohns diet
Trigger foods:
Trigger foods are any food that causes unpleasant symptoms. Although they can lead to symptoms, trigger foods don’t necessarily cause harm (or inflammation) to your body. Everyone may have different trigger foods, although here are some common trigger foods and beverages:
Foods high in insoluble fiber (does not dissolve in water) can be hard to digest: raw kale, skin of an apple, sunflower seeds
High-fiber foods: Brussels sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower, asparagus
High lactose-containing foods: cow’s milk, cream, ice cream, custard
Sugar alcohols and artificial sweeteners: sorbitol, mannitol, xylitol, sucralose, aspartame, saccharin
Added sugars and sugary foods: cookies, pastries, coconut sugar, honey, maple syrup
High-fat foods: butter, cheesy dishes, fried foods
Spicy foods: sriracha, chili powder
Alcohol
Caffeinated coffee/tea, energy drinks, other caffeinated beverages
Sugar-sweetened beverages: soda, coffee/espresso drinks with sugar/syrup, juices

Foods associated with increased inflammation include:
Red meat: beef, lamb, pork, veal, bison
Processed meat: lunch/deli meat, bacon, hot dogs, sausages
Coconut oil, dairy fat, palm oil

You eat pretty much everything on the things you shouldnt eat

I hope you get your Stoma sooner than later

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10132 on: February 11, 2024, 07:32:00 AM »
I tell you what asshole. I am lazy I don't like loading up plates. However I will go move my bar and the plates and rep 300lbs in the deadlift today if you do the same post your video and let's settle this. I guarantee not only will I deadlift it but I will deadlift more reps than you. No belt straps wraps needed easy peasy you better hit a lot of reps because I will get winded before I weaken from 300lbs

I dont deadlift, and no, we dont want you posting videos

Go fuck yourself you fucking weak kunt

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #10133 on: February 11, 2024, 07:32:15 AM »

Looking forward to seeing this, you are asking for your mesh to pop out.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10134 on: February 11, 2024, 07:32:33 AM »
I dont deadlift, and no, we dont want you posting videos

Go fuck yourself you fucking weak kunt

Right you also don't bench press or curl what exactly do you do? Oh yeah you diet

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10135 on: February 11, 2024, 07:33:24 AM »

Poor Spencer is going to end up drowning in the pool

Dont get Brian excited

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10136 on: February 11, 2024, 07:41:37 AM »

Good point and again something I would say when you ask how heavy I am training. The reps tells you how heavy someone is training after that it is relative. When dealing with injuries higher reps are just safer. It doesn't mean I am not capable of near max efforts with lower reps. I still train to failure even if I train at a higher rep scheme. I will train low reps for a few weeks then back to high I do switch things up. But you can't go full CNS destruction low rep heavy on every muscle group every workout 365. I take things like my hydration and weight into account there is a time to go heavy and a time to take it easy. Sometimes low reps bother my joints sometimes high reps bother them and low reps feel great. Somedays I feel nausea and have to slow my workouts down. The goal is to workout as much as possible if I train that day it is a good day everyday doesn't have to be the greatest workout.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10137 on: February 11, 2024, 07:43:57 AM »
Good point and again something I would say when you ask how heavy I am training. The reps tells you how heavy someone is training after that it is relative. When dealing with injuries higher reps are just safer. It doesn't mean I am not capable of near max efforts with lower reps. I still train to failure even if I train at a higher rep scheme. I will train low reps for a few weeks then back to high I do switch things up. But you can't go full CNS destruction low rep heavy on every muscle group every workout 365. I take things like my hydration and weight into account there is a time to go heavy and a time to take it easy. Sometimes low reps bother my joints sometimes high reps bother them and low reps feel great. Somedays I feel nausea and have to slow my workouts down. The goal is to workout as much as possible if I train that day it is a good day everyday doesn't have to be the greatest workout.

I seldom train at all.....just the odd few sets every now an again

fixed

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #10138 on: February 11, 2024, 07:44:52 AM »

Yes but you said you would deadlift 3 plates today so we better be seeing it.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #10139 on: February 11, 2024, 07:52:40 AM »

Brian, you make excuses for everything.. You claimed you are manic.. took lasik and had a manic epsisode.

You looked like trash for someone who has abused gear for 20 years. Over a gram a week and now full bottles of GH.

You claim you see doctors for your ailments. Yet your doctors give you anavar for arthritis and anadrol for anemia? sounds credible

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #10140 on: February 11, 2024, 08:22:41 AM »

You idiots list the symptom's of crohns 50 times like I have 50 different issues. For fuck sake you list 3 shoulder surgeries and an unstable shoulder as 2 different issues. You also just made up a dozen other things and then list every time I had a sniffle from 2 years ago like it's an ongoing issue?

If it came down to it I would go right through a crowd of you weak ass bitches like nothing

T

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #10141 on: February 11, 2024, 08:28:52 AM »
Just trained delts machine lateral face pulls and machine press

Resting 10 min then off to bis

Gonna stop working back/lats for 6 weeks or so

Day 1=pec/Tri

Day 2=delt/bi

My cals are round 800-1000 now so I ain't gonna be setting no PR's

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10142 on: February 11, 2024, 08:30:58 AM »
If it came down to it I would go right through a crowd of you weak ass bitches like nothing

Clegg is with us.....

You lose....

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #10143 on: February 11, 2024, 08:39:31 AM »

Oi FAGGOTT  you're body is trying to tell you that it Hates just as much as we all do.

Fuck off

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #10144 on: February 11, 2024, 08:47:00 AM »

No you wouldn't, you couldn't finish a slob like Clegg, you are the worst tough guy ever.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #10145 on: February 11, 2024, 08:47:42 AM »
Just trained delts machine lateral face pulls and machine press

Resting 10 min then off to bis

Gonna stop working back/lats for 6 weeks or so

Day 1=pec/Tri

Day 2=delt/bi

My cals are round 800-1000 now so I ain't gonna be setting no PR's

Your back is not so good that you can stop training it. What a stupid workout split. Train your whole body FFS.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #10146 on: February 11, 2024, 08:49:28 AM »
I did stiff leg deadlifts with 275 for like 8 reps 2 years ago

What did you do for deadlifts today?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #10147 on: February 11, 2024, 08:49:38 AM »
Your back is not so good that you can stop training it. What a stupid workout split. Train your whole body FFS.
Have you seen his legs? :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #10148 on: February 11, 2024, 08:50:54 AM »
Have you seen his legs? :D

Yes, walking Poles.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #10149 on: February 11, 2024, 09:16:09 AM »

This coming from a weak little hypochondriac, who has quit at everything he does in life.

You’re a drug addict and a wifebeater clown, nothing more.