Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 390270 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #10250 on: February 12, 2024, 09:27:40 AM »
You did and you wouldn't.

Come find out jackass you wont say that shit to my face not one of you pussies is going to say that shit to my face

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #10251 on: February 12, 2024, 09:29:02 AM »
I wrestled at NC State as a redshirt freshman in 1995/96. Kendall Cross an assistant coach was my primary training partner the other was the Junior National Champ I don't remember his name. Kendall won the Olympics that summer I took him down in practice everyday. I have put on some size since then. I would take you down. The shots are merely a distraction to close the distance.

Explain your awful technique trying to get close to Clegg.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10252 on: February 12, 2024, 09:29:06 AM »
Today right now I absolutely can but I need an incentive I am not going to pull my 7 foot bar outside then drag all my plates outside to load up and then unload a bar to do a deadlift for no reason.

most people just pick a seven foot bar up and then pick up plates, you make it sound like a Herculean effort
Why do you have to go outside to do it?

Stop wussing out Brian, its not about me, I dont deadlift, havent done them for around 30 years, for me they are not a good excercise for bodybuilding,  I do stiff leg stretches but only use a 15k plate.

And get Em to put all the wine glasses away before you reply, your high pitched squealling will likely break them all.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10253 on: February 12, 2024, 09:29:38 AM »
I have never hit a woman in my life asshole and anyone who thinks otherwise knows where to find me.

I said many times I will gladly pull it all out and perform a 300lb deadlift today if Jeff does the same. But Jeff pussied out of that. Then the next 2-3 shit talkers also pussied out. Then SC mentions he has a deadlift on his instagram so what we all know SC trains and deadlifts but not one of the pussies who called me weak and claimed I can't deadlift is willing to lift a fucking thing.

At 500lbs yeah I am going to feel that but at 300lbs fuck no that is nothing. I can probably row 300

he was never in  ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #10254 on: February 12, 2024, 09:29:54 AM »
I wrestled at NC State as a redshirt freshman in 1995/96. Kendall Cross an assistant coach was my primary training partner the other was the Junior National Champ I don't remember his name. Kendall won the Olympics that summer I took him down in practice everyday. I have put on some size since then. I would take you down. The shots are merely a distraction to close the distance.

So why didnt this wrestling prowess translate over to your MMA career like it did for so many other wrestlers like couture, severin, hughes, etc?  ? 

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #10255 on: February 12, 2024, 09:30:26 AM »

You would be knocked out before you did and even if we had a friendly wrestle you would not throw me down.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #10256 on: February 12, 2024, 09:30:56 AM »
Come find out jackass you wont say that shit to my face not one of you pussies is going to say that shit to my face

We wouldn't pay you the slightest attention in public.

How many official D-1 matches did you wrestle at your colleges?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10257 on: February 12, 2024, 09:32:04 AM »

would you run towards him with your arms flailing head bent forward wide open for an uppercut?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10258 on: February 12, 2024, 09:32:09 AM »
Explain your awful technique trying to get close to Clegg.

My technique was perfect I took him down with a side lateral trip throw that put his feet over his head after securing an underhook doesn't get better than that. I also managed to pick him up over my head in the second attempt and 2nd successful takedown in the 2nd period which for some reason is not on the shortened tape.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10259 on: February 12, 2024, 09:33:00 AM »
he was never in  ;)

You are a pussy don't say someone else can't do something you can't do fucking pussy

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #10260 on: February 12, 2024, 09:33:29 AM »
would you run towards him with your arms flailing head bent forward wide open for an uppercut?

;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #10261 on: February 12, 2024, 09:36:25 AM »
It literally says Crohn's in multiple places on the bloodwork results I have posted every so called ailment you idiots list for me is an actual symptom of Crohn's you guys believe I have every symptom but not Crohn's. If anyone was ever going to make up a disease to sound cool Crohn's would be last on their list. There is nothing glamourous or cool about Crohns they are going to remove part of my fucking colon eventually. 
SHUT THE FUCK UP BILLY BADASS..........YOU FUCKING CHUMP !

No mention of the cane though cuz you never had to use one........YOU FUCKING DICKHEAD! 

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10262 on: February 12, 2024, 09:36:55 AM »
Not so much your arms are the same size as mine you press more because you have 2 working pecs. You think you can wrestle. You have no clue. Slam dunk no you are a big strong dude it would be some work but yeah once it turns into a grappling match which it would I believe in my skills.

But if you or anyone else wants to get in my face and call me a woman beater we are going to find out I will swing without hesitation

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10263 on: February 12, 2024, 09:37:48 AM »
Last time you thought someone turned out you were squealing around Target car park checking number plates

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10264 on: February 12, 2024, 09:38:54 AM »

You would be knocked out before you did and even if we had a friendly wrestle you would not throw me down.

Stop it you are not a fast handed boxer you are my size. Yeah we can learn to throw punches and block but you can't learn hand speed with shoulders our size. It would be a grappling match and you would lose.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10265 on: February 12, 2024, 09:39:16 AM »
My technique was perfect I took him down with a side lateral trip throw that put his feet over his head after securing an underhook doesn't get better than that. I also managed to pick him up over my head in the second attempt and 2nd successful takedown in the 2nd period which for some reason is not on the shortened tape.

I lost
FIXED

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10266 on: February 12, 2024, 09:40:05 AM »
SHUT THE FUCK UP BILLY BADASS..........YOU FUCKING CHUMP !

No mention of the cane though cuz you never had to use one........YOU FUCKING DICKHEAD!

I was on a cane for 6 months in 2019. I have been on and off a cane the last 30 years. I keep one in my damn truck just in case. I have not needed one for the last 4 years. I made a lot of changes to my training 4 years ago. I willed myself back.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #10267 on: February 12, 2024, 09:40:20 AM »
Stop it you are not a fast handed boxer you are my size. Yeah we can learn to throw punches and block but you can't learn hand speed with shoulders our size. It would be a grappling match and you would lose.

Did you display hand speed in any of the MMA matches for us to observe? 

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #10268 on: February 12, 2024, 09:41:21 AM »

How come BigRo's head is on Bhanky's body?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10269 on: February 12, 2024, 09:41:30 AM »
Did you display hand speed in any of the MMA matches for us to observe?

Yeah at 31 seconds I hit Clegg with a left hook it was the best punch of the fight and had him stumbling.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10270 on: February 12, 2024, 09:41:42 AM »
You are a pussy don't say someone else can't do something you can't do fucking pussy
Are those Hankins rules?

By that argument you are not allowed to say I cant win a bodybuilding show because you cant win one, oh hang on a minute...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10271 on: February 12, 2024, 09:43:30 AM »
Fucking guy weighs 225 lbs. and bragging about 10 reps with 225 squats, and pulling 300 pounds.......I did 23 reps in the squat on my 6th set with 225 weighing 130 pounds after maxing out at 315 first time ever, and pulled 300 at the same bodyweight waaaaay back in 1975.......also I was all natty !!

WEAK LIFTS OF PEACE ;D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10272 on: February 12, 2024, 09:43:47 AM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10273 on: February 12, 2024, 09:44:52 AM »

IroNat

• Getbig V