Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 390518 times)

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #10725 on: February 20, 2024, 04:13:21 AM »
You ready to rag doll me today?  :D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10726 on: February 20, 2024, 04:14:20 AM »
My size is athletic. Eddie is round big difference in balance on a wrestling mat.

Eddie is way more athletic than you will ever be
He has better endurance than you, he is a national level swimmer
He has set crossfit world records.
You gas out walking to your underground base.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #10727 on: February 20, 2024, 04:21:42 AM »
You ready to rag doll me today?  :D

You are a big strong guy no doubt. Now are we talking a fight or a wrestling match? In a wrestling match I would absolutely ragdoll you. In a fight yeah it is going to be difficult and I am not trying to play rock em sock em and get punched in the face by a 250lbs bodybuilder but can I take you down? Absolutely. Will you get more tired than me wrestling with me on top of you. Yep it's not how strong you are the first minute that matters after a couple minutes you are just going to be a normal guy tired winded and wondering why you can't get back to your feet. I am not going to just stand in front of you exchanging punches until someone falls down.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #10728 on: February 20, 2024, 04:23:04 AM »
You are a big strong guy no doubt. Now are we talking a fight or a wrestling match? In a wrestling match I would absolutely ragdoll you. In a fight yeah it is going to be difficult and I am not trying to play rock em sock em and get punched in the face by a 250lbs bodybuilder but can I take you down? Absolutely. Will you get more tired than me wrestling with me on top of you. Yep it's not how strong you are the first minute that matters after a couple minutes you are just going to be a normal guy tired winded and wondering why you can't get back to your feet. I am not going to just stand in front of you exchanging punches until someone falls down.
DELUSION AT ITS FINEST  ;D

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #10729 on: February 20, 2024, 04:25:55 AM »

I am trying to imagine me flying in the air with feet skyward shitting my panties but I can't quite do it.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10730 on: February 20, 2024, 04:28:18 AM »
DELUSION AT ITS FINEST  ;D

The big strong guys are always the easiest to throw they are always overconfident and fall for the tricks. They think they are pushing you around not realizing you are playing and pulling them into the trap. They push and your resistance is suddenly gone and they are in the air throwing themselves.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10731 on: February 20, 2024, 04:28:57 AM »
I am trying to imagine me flying in the air with feet skyward shitting my panties but I can't quite do it.

A fight would be a war a wrestling match vs you would be easy. I would absolutely throw you. In a fight I might get hit a few times prior to the throw which would suck. In wrestling without strikes it would be  childs play

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10732 on: February 20, 2024, 04:34:25 AM »
A fight would be a war a wrestling match vs you would be easy. I would absolutely throw you. In a fight I might get hit a few times prior to the throw which would suck. In wrestling without strikes it would be  childs play

ro just made you look like a stick figure and he was in a side shot... go eat your breakfast twink lol

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10733 on: February 20, 2024, 04:34:25 AM »
Nostradamus Hanks says:

I will beat up the entire board

I can deadlift 500 pounds

I have no gut.

I can do a good squat with 405

I am not afraid of Josh.

I look exactly like UK Jeff cuz we weigh the same.

Wes weighs 154 even though I weigh 192 at 5'7.

I am stronger than Hulkatron even though I`m on 500 mgs. of Test plus GH and he is a lifetime natural.

Chaos is not strong.

I can ragdoll Mike Tyson.

I look better that a 72 year old Frank Zane TODAY.

I am in better shape than Grape,Krank,and Soul Crusher.

I will kick the crutches out from under The Scott.

I am not as bald as a cue ball.

I can out lift Big Ro, and take him down with my grappling skills.

......and the list is never ending.   :D

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #10734 on: February 20, 2024, 04:34:57 AM »

You would be surprised because I have very good balance. What you did to Cleg you would not to me. I may not have technical experience in wrestling but I have played rugby. I was a prop forward, and I have lifted and dumped big men running towards me.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10735 on: February 20, 2024, 04:35:45 AM »
ro just made you look like a stick figure and he was in a side shot... go eat your breakfast twink lol
Nice French Toast  ???

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #10736 on: February 20, 2024, 04:40:57 AM »
The same day of the pic In fact two hours prior I was the leanest I have ever been I posted the evidence a long time ago you guys simply don’t know what is behind a shirt and imagine whatever the fuck you want

Bubble gut....flexed.    Case closed.

I imagine you get pissed off every time you think about the deadlift video...knowing full well your gut was exposed. 

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #10737 on: February 20, 2024, 04:42:25 AM »
The delusion is strong with you guys as you think wrestling is somehow related to bodybuilding or is the same as MMA. I am 220lbs I am more than big enough to take down anyone. If they are not a wrestler, they do not have a chance. I am a small heavyweight but I am still a heavyweight

A heavyweight that got winded deadlifting 280x10 even though they are "in shape"

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10738 on: February 20, 2024, 04:44:51 AM »
The big strong guys are always the easiest to throw they are always overconfident and fall for the tricks. They think they are pushing you around not realizing you are playing and pulling them into the trap. They push and your resistance is suddenly gone and they are in the air throwing themselves.
Just fuck off please and never address me in such a tone again.......EVER!!!!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #10739 on: February 20, 2024, 04:45:22 AM »
Can barely navigate stairs and thinks he will dominate the world's strongest man

Impressive we get this comedy for free

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10740 on: February 20, 2024, 04:45:29 AM »
You would be surprised because I have very good balance. What you did to Cleg you would not to me. I may not have technical experience in wrestling but I have played rugby. I was a prop forward, and I have lifted and dumped big men running towards me.

I am not even trying to be a dick but you are not a wrestler. It's like the bodybuilder going into a BJJ class thinking he is going to win against the instructor. I have thrown Olympic champions. Now make it a boxing match and that is different you would probably beat me up although I am not defenseless. But wrestling I would school you. I school collegiate wrestlers. All I ever wanted was to be a coach. That never worked out but the fact remains I am realy good at wrestling I am not just making this up. By all means if you ever want to have a friendly roll I would gladly teach you a few things but you are not going to outwrestle me just because you are a little bigger and stronger.

I started on Varsity in 8th grade I was prepubescent and only 90lbs wrestling at 103lbs. I was the only wrestler on the team that season with a winning record. I don't depend on strength to wrestle

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10741 on: February 20, 2024, 04:45:32 AM »
A heavyweight that got winded deadlifting 280x10 even though they are "in shape"

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10742 on: February 20, 2024, 04:46:27 AM »
Can barely navigate stairs and thinks he will dominate the world's strongest man

Impressive we get this comedy for free
No ticket price required!  ;D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #10743 on: February 20, 2024, 04:46:51 AM »

I deadlifted 285 yesterday and have reclaimed the lead over bhanks.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #10744 on: February 20, 2024, 04:48:10 AM »
Anyway, if Mike Tyson, Tom Aspinall and Eddie Hall don't stand a chance against you then who am I to come up against the mighty Briana?

When is the last time you wrestled? Your in no shape to wrestle and your analogy does not hold true, I would go to learn.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10745 on: February 20, 2024, 04:50:39 AM »
Anyway, if Mike Tyson, Tom Aspinall and Eddie Hall don't stand a chance against you then who am I to come up against the mighty Briana?

When is the last time you wrestled? Your in no shape to wrestle and your analogy does not hold true, I would go to learn.

Again wrestling and MMA and boxing and strongman are all very different things

I would wrestle in a tourney tomorrow if USAWRESTLING was not a USADA based organization. If I show up at a wrestling tournament looking the way I do and start beating up middle aged coaches in the over 40 division or college kids in the open division people are going to be pissed and vocal about it.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10746 on: February 20, 2024, 04:52:22 AM »
I am not even trying to be a dick but you are not a wrestler. It's like the bodybuilder going into a BJJ class thinking he is going to win against the instructor. I have thrown Olympic champions. Now make it a boxing match and that is different you would probably beat me up although I am not defenseless. But wrestling I would school you. I school collegiate wrestlers. All I ever wanted was to be a coach. That never worked out but the fact remains I am realy good at wrestling I am not just making this up. By all means if you ever want to have a friendly roll I would gladly teach you a few things but you are not going to outwrestle me just because you are a little bigger and stronger.

I started on Varsity in 8th grade I was prepubescent and only 90lbs wrestling at 103lbs. I was the only wrestler on the team that season with a winning record. I don't depend on strength to wrestle

thats because youre a fuckin asshole that nobody can stand irl.... you get put up with here because you are a clown and guys like making fun of you, moron... dont kid yourself hankins.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #10747 on: February 20, 2024, 04:55:54 AM »
I school collegiate wrestlers.

You are speaking in the present-tense here.  When was the last time you actually did this?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10748 on: February 20, 2024, 04:56:00 AM »
I deadlifted 285 yesterday and have reclaimed the lead over bhanks.

No worries I am going to give 315 for a spin in a few days then add each week. Figure 315 then 365 then 405 then 455 depending how it feels. I may stop at 405 or go to 500 obviously reps will come down as weight goes up. Figure a couple weeks with light weight to learn the movement and get my hips down then bust out a heavy single. I will probably change to a double overhand or at least switch underhand to left side as right side pec tear didn't like the overhand hold last time just felt funny later.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10749 on: February 20, 2024, 04:58:38 AM »

thats because youre a fuckin asshole that nobody can stand irl.... you get put up with here because you are a clown and guys like making fun of you, moron... dont kid yourself hankins.

I know real trick moves. I would be a great coach but it is ok my boy is 4 years old and loves wrestling. I will coach eventually.