Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 390303 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #10750 on: February 20, 2024, 04:59:28 AM »
Anyway, if Mike Tyson, Tom Aspinall and Eddie Hall don't stand a chance against you then who am I to come up against the mighty Briana?

When is the last time you wrestled? Your in no shape to wrestle and your analogy does not hold true, I would go to learn.

I am in decent shape I take a week off vaping and my lungs are good to go. Even now I just hack and cough to clear then I am ok once I get started on the cardio. Wrestling is natural to me I know how to save my energy and pace myself at it I can wrestle all day while barely breaking a sweat

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #10751 on: February 20, 2024, 05:04:32 AM »
No worries I am going to give 315 for a spin in a few days then add each week. Figure 315 then 365 then 405 then 455 depending how it feels. I may stop at 405 or go to 500 obviously reps will come down as weight goes up. Figure a couple weeks with light weight to learn the movement and get my hips down then bust out a heavy single. I will probably change to a double overhand or at least switch underhand to left side as right side pec tear didn't like the overhand hold last time just felt funny later.
Why not feadlift 5 days in a row nitwit?   LOL  ;D

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #10752 on: February 20, 2024, 05:06:34 AM »
Again wrestling and MMA and boxing and strongman are all very different things

I would wrestle in a tourney tomorrow if USAWRESTLING was not a USADA based organization. If I show up at a wrestling tournament looking the way I do and start beating up middle aged coaches in the over 40 division or college kids in the open division people are going to be pissed and vocal about it.

And when was the last time you wrestled again?

You seem to forget about your many ailments and potential gut blow out with the adrenaline coursing while typing away. You injured your hand and was at deaths door hacking up black vomit after a set of hammer curls.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10753 on: February 20, 2024, 05:18:31 AM »

You seem to forget about your many ailments and potential gut blow out with the adrenaline coursing while typing away. You injured your hand and was at deaths door hacking up black vomit after a set of hammer curls.

hankins hit the weed first thing this morning by the way hes talking lmao hahahaha

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #10754 on: February 20, 2024, 05:19:45 AM »
I am in decent shape I take a week off vaping and my lungs are good to go. Even now I just hack and cough to clear then I am ok once I get started on the cardio. Wrestling is natural to me I know how to save my energy and pace myself at it I can wrestle all day while barely breaking a sweat

You said you quit vaping.....

Sounds like a real athlete

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #10755 on: February 20, 2024, 05:20:52 AM »

Please be more specific next time....A GALLON of bile and blood (negating the simple anatomy facts I gave him...it was his "estimation")

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10756 on: February 20, 2024, 05:25:48 AM »

if thats true why did you gas out lying on top of Clegg?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10757 on: February 20, 2024, 05:27:11 AM »
No worries I am going to give 315 for a spin in a few days then add each week. Figure 315 then 365 then 405 then 455 depending how it feels. I may stop at 405 or go to 500 obviously reps will come down as weight goes up. Figure a couple weeks with light weight to learn the movement and get my hips down then bust out a heavy single. I will probably change to a double overhand or at least switch underhand to left side as right side pec tear didn't like the overhand hold last time just felt funny later.
really Brian, everyone here would have thought reps would be the same at 500 as they would at 280

Fucks sake Captain Obvious

Love how Brian now has convinced himself hes a deadlift expert now after his first deadlifts in 5 years
This will kep his posts going now for a couple of weeks while never addressing any of his lies.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #10758 on: February 20, 2024, 05:31:52 AM »
hankins hit the weed first thing this morning by the way hes talking lmao hahahaha

I think he wakes and bakes every morning, but instead of having a wee look within himself he fires up getbig like a rabid attack dog.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10759 on: February 20, 2024, 05:32:52 AM »

I didn't injure my hand lifting. I had carpal tunnel pain it is gone now. My digestion issues also have nothing to do with lifting.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10760 on: February 20, 2024, 05:33:40 AM »

I don't smoke weed. I vape a concentrated cannabinoid mixture very different. 

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10761 on: February 20, 2024, 05:35:50 AM »
does it contain THC?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10762 on: February 20, 2024, 05:36:13 AM »
really Brian, everyone here would have thought reps would be the same at 500 as they would at 280

Fucks sake Captain Obvious

Love how Brian now has convinced himself hes a deadlift expert now after his first deadlifts in 5 years
This will kep his posts going now for a couple of weeks while never addressing any of his lies.

I didn't even feel the 280 never got any pump or muscle soreness but need to work on technique and getting hips down as will need to once it gets heavy. I plan to ramp up pretty quick as the strength is there just want to practivce the movement for a couple workouts.

Also bar and plates are already outside easier to bring out another plate next week vs bringing it all back in

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10763 on: February 20, 2024, 05:39:27 AM »

is that why you talk so stupid then?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #10764 on: February 20, 2024, 05:42:40 AM »
I didn't even feel the 280 never got any pump or muscle soreness but need to work on technique and getting hips down as will need to once it gets heavy. I plan to ramp up pretty quick as the strength is there just want to practivce the movement for a couple workouts.

Also bar and plates are already outside easier to bring out another plate next week vs bringing it all back in

Don't think we all forgot how you claimed you were going to compete in a powerlifting contest.  You do realize there are rules you will need to follow for a lift to be legit, right?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10765 on: February 20, 2024, 05:44:14 AM »
Don't think we all forgot how you claimed you were going to compete in a powerlifting contest.  You do realize there are rules you will need to follow for a lift to be legit, right?

He will lift perfectly, the judges will be against him...

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #10766 on: February 20, 2024, 05:50:53 AM »
He will lift perfectly, the judges will be against him...

When will this travesty stop??  Can't this elite athlete ever catch a break??

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #10767 on: February 20, 2024, 06:01:54 AM »
does it contain THC?

Of course, Delta 8 is just a weaker strain, but he can take more. Guys a permanent stoner who barely moves.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #10768 on: February 20, 2024, 06:32:34 AM »
So you could be as weak as water (your not far off) and take on anyone? Your a living cripple whose guts might explode at any moment. Don't forget to wear your belt to your wrestling match.

He carries a cane around in case he takes a misstep, but will take down Eddie Hall. It’s all nonsense. Anyone he steps to will kick him in the knee and then Down goes Frazier.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #10769 on: February 20, 2024, 06:36:07 AM »
DELUSION AT ITS FINEST  ;D

Em’s away and he’s back off the wagon. No job, caretaker for her house.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10770 on: February 20, 2024, 06:51:23 AM »
does it contain THC?

It is a mixed concentrate there are actually several types of THC the product I use contains

THC-P (good for pain)
THC-A (good for inflammation)
Delta 9 THC (the active ingredient in marijuana)
Delta 8 THC (this one really helps with nausea)
Live plant Resin concentrate this provides fragrance and flavor taste and turpentines this gives the robustness and makes a fuller experience.

https://half-bakd.com/products/raspberry-cough-by-sauced-collection-sativa

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10771 on: February 20, 2024, 06:53:31 AM »
It is a mixed concentrate there are actually several types of THC the product I use contains

THC-P (good for pain)
Live plant Resin concentrate this provides fragrance and flavor taste and turpentines this gives the robustness and makes a fuller experience.

so how does it differ from the effects of weed?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #10772 on: February 20, 2024, 06:56:44 AM »

THC-P (good for pain)

How often do you smoke? Or vape? I’m guessing every  hour?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10773 on: February 20, 2024, 06:56:56 AM »
He carries a cane around in case he takes a misstep, but will take down Eddie Hall. It’s all nonsense. Anyone he steps to will kick him in the knee and then Down goes Frazier.
his knee would blow if someone leaned on him

When he got down and proposed to Em she had to help him up again.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10774 on: February 20, 2024, 06:59:56 AM »

THC-P (good for pain)

which part gives you the delusions that you write about on getbig?