Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 390284 times)

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #10825 on: February 20, 2024, 10:20:40 AM »
Brian, you have said before you have agoraphobia.

How do you expect to go outside everyday?

Or will the agoraphobia be in remission

Has a fear of situations where escape might be difficult but confident about beating elite MMA and strongmen in wrestling  ::)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10826 on: February 20, 2024, 10:27:19 AM »
I have lived a lot. I have had a lot of different hobbies over the years.  I wish to stay home eat and train now. This Hobbie only has about 5 year lifespan left to make any progress the time is now or never. I can go back to surfing at 60. I can not build muscle at 60

its "never" Brian, accept it

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #10827 on: February 20, 2024, 10:44:05 AM »
Has a fear of situations where escape might be difficult but confident about beating elite MMA and strongmen in wrestling  ::)

A good active wrestler smaller than me will beat me in wrestling. But MMA and strongman is not wrestling. The people you mention are very elite and would be difficult but they are not wrestlers they don't know the sport and how to score and manage the timing and boundaries the same way. It's not just about being good it's bout knowing how much time is left and your distance from the out of bounds mark and when to do different things when attack when to stall when to push out and work the edges when to back out deliberately and how to do that without generating a penalty. Their is ring generalship in wrestling just like boxing and they don't know it.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10828 on: February 20, 2024, 10:46:59 AM »
yet you've been on prescription drugs for the last 20 years.

Will you still try and maintain 225lbs when flying your kites?

I was about 205 when kiting in Maui it's hard to say I was not weighing in as much wasn't my focus. Whatever this weight is I guess

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #10829 on: February 20, 2024, 10:47:38 AM »
A good active wrestler smaller than me will beat me in wrestling. But MMA and strongman is not wrestling. The people you mention are very elite and would be difficult but they are not wrestlers they don't know the sport and how to score and manage the timing and boundaries the same way.

Do MMA fighters not train in wrestling as part of the program? Isnt that why they have cauliflower ears? You claim to be able to take down the best.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10830 on: February 20, 2024, 10:50:33 AM »
Do MMA fighters not train in wrestling as part of the program? Isnt that way they have cauliflower ears? You claim to be able to take down the best.

Yeah they train basic takedown defense with strikes in a cage. It is not the same thing as tactically planning how to steal a point or two to win a match with no strikes and no cage even if your opponent is maybe even better than you at MMA grappling in a cage. They don't care about getting taken down as long as they can get backup. In wrestling you get 2 points whether you keep them down or not hell all you have to do is get them on 3 points of contact and spin around behind you dont need to slam them to score. Also we are now talking a wrestling shoe and kneepad something they are not used to the movement with the shoe is very different.

Eddie would be way overconfident he wouldn't believe a guy my size can throw him or take him down. He would stand straight up and come in thinking it was Sumo. I would be around to the side of him pretty quick from there his strength advantage wouldn't help him as much. That is what big strong guys do they come in overconfident thinking its a sumo match.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #10831 on: February 20, 2024, 10:56:04 AM »
I was about 205 when kiting in Maui it's hard to say I was not weighing in as much wasn't my focus. Whatever this weight is I guess

Be careful of that organ failure line Brian.....amazing you will be able to hold that weight in your 60's....deaths reach being so close if you get to 190.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #10832 on: February 20, 2024, 10:58:28 AM »
This fuckers stoned to the bone!  ;D

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #10833 on: February 20, 2024, 11:04:01 AM »
This fuckers stoned to the bone!  ;D

And he never passes!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #10834 on: February 20, 2024, 11:05:29 AM »
Trained back and bis from 4 am to 5:30 - BJJ 6-7:30 am.  Like every day. 

Was at desk at 8 am and still working.     

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #10835 on: February 20, 2024, 11:25:47 AM »
Yeah they train basic takedown defense with strikes in a cage. It is not the same thing as tactically planning how to steal a point or two to win a match with no strikes and no cage even if your opponent is maybe even better than you at MMA grappling in a cage. They don't care about getting taken down as long as they can get backup. In wrestling you get 2 points whether you keep them down or not hell all you have to do is get them on 3 points of contact and spin around behind you dont need to slam them to score. Also we are now talking a wrestling shoe and kneepad something they are not used to the movement with the shoe is very different.

Eddie would be way overconfident he wouldn't believe a guy my size can throw him or take him down. He would stand straight up and come in thinking it was Sumo. I would be around to the side of him pretty quick from there his strength advantage wouldn't help him as much. That is what big strong guys do they come in overconfident thinking its a sumo match.

Have you ever thrown a man his size and strength? Your the one who is over confident.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #10836 on: February 20, 2024, 11:33:32 AM »
And he never passes!
Don`t Bogart that joint!  :D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #10837 on: February 20, 2024, 11:36:38 AM »
I have lived a lot. I have had a lot of different hobbies over the years.  I wish to stay home eat and train now. This Hobbie only has about 5 year lifespan left to make any progress the time is now or never. I can go back to surfing at 60. I can not build muscle at 60

Oi FAGGOTT you've Lied a lot & talked
a lot of utter garbage - Plus you haven't gained any muscle in over
25yrs & that's with lots of Steroids - You aint gaining anything
- so it's Never for you.

Now FUCK OFF

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10838 on: February 20, 2024, 11:38:08 AM »
And he never passes!

you gotta have friends in order to pass it!!

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #10839 on: February 20, 2024, 12:39:53 PM »
You should be so lucky. Why my house is nice? I bet you drink alcohol fucking jackass. I do plan to go to the O in October and I will spend a couple weeks snowboarding next winter. This summer I will probably take a beach vacation. There is nothing to do here in the winter though which is another reason I am moving to town walking distance from shops and restaurants. Music sports and culture activities. I will leave my house everyday then. Right now I live at the beach and it is winter everything is shut down there isnt shit to do

Brian, you have said before you have agoraphobia.

How do you expect to go outside everyday?

Or will the agoraphobia be in remission

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #10840 on: February 20, 2024, 12:40:57 PM »

lol bullshit you don’t know your weight.

You weigh yourself on video 3 times a day

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10841 on: February 20, 2024, 12:48:08 PM »
A good active wrestler smaller than me will beat me in wrestling. But MMA and strongman is not wrestling. The people you mention are very elite and would be difficult but they are not wrestlers they don't know the sport and how to score and manage the timing and boundaries the same way. It's not just about being good it's bout knowing how much time is left and your distance from the out of bounds mark and when to do different things when attack when to stall when to push out and work the edges when to back out deliberately and how to do that without generating a penalty. Their is ring generalship in wrestling just like boxing and they don't know it.
so in other words you would only roll with someone if you had it rigged in your favour as much as possible with strict wrestling rules and referees on site at all times?

Fucks sake Brian, we started at taking someone down, now yoy want to tie everyones hands behind their back before you start

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10842 on: February 20, 2024, 12:49:41 PM »

No wonder you liked wrestling, sneaking around and stealing wins

Sounds like someone who would turn up at a strict curl contest and avoid his weight class and go in a class on his own in order to get a medal.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #10843 on: February 20, 2024, 01:03:55 PM »

Some shoulders and biceps this evening. 100kg 2 x 5, also did 45kg hammer curls x 16. If you think my belly is sticking out it is; 121.5kg. Not competing until June 30th NPC Irish Muscle Contest.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10844 on: February 20, 2024, 01:13:30 PM »

Some shoulders and biceps this evening. 100kg 2 x 5, also did 45kg hammer curls x 16. If you think my belly is sticking out it is; 121.5kg. Not competing until June 30th NPC Irish Muscle Contest.
strong

Good luck with the show ...

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #10845 on: February 20, 2024, 01:14:12 PM »

No no no Ro its just your under shirts & all the food you've eaten - Hell Bianca's guts stick out much much further,
You've got nowt to worry 👍🏻

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #10846 on: February 20, 2024, 01:29:07 PM »

Strong,

That weight would turn Brian’s legs into powder

I don’t think that drug abuser could standing press 135 at 220lbs on 1000 mg a week

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10847 on: February 20, 2024, 01:32:50 PM »
Have you ever thrown a man his size and strength? Your the one who is over confident.

I have thrown guys in the 300s I believe he is currently in the 300s

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10848 on: February 20, 2024, 01:34:00 PM »
Oi FAGGOTT you've Lied a lot & talked
a lot of utter garbage - Plus you haven't gained any muscle in over
25yrs & that's with lots of Steroids - You aint gaining anything
- so it's Never for you.

Now FUCK OFF

Lets be real for a minute you are old and look like shit but used to compete so now are bitter and put others down who are still in shape

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10849 on: February 20, 2024, 01:34:51 PM »
so in other words you would only roll with someone if you had it rigged in your favour as much as possible with strict wrestling rules and referees on site at all times?

Fucks sake Brian, we started at taking someone down, now yoy want to tie everyones hands behind their back before you start

I will roll with them under any rule set. I will beat them under wrestling rules