Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 390326 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #10850 on: February 20, 2024, 01:35:19 PM »
I have thrown guys in the 300s I believe he is currently in the 300s

people 300lbs dont wrestle Brian, what wrestling clubs and gyms have you been to where people are 300lbs?

You struggled moving 280lbs on a bar, try moving a 280lb sandbag.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10851 on: February 20, 2024, 01:37:40 PM »
I will roll with them under any rule set. I will beat them under wrestling rules

no you wont, you are already adding in conditions to a fictional scenario that will never happen, fuck knows what you would be like at the mat

Brians opponent reading Brians waiver and rules...

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #10852 on: February 20, 2024, 01:38:13 PM »

Some shoulders and biceps this evening. 100kg 2 x 5, also did 45kg hammer curls x 16. If you think my belly is sticking out it is; 121.5kg. Not competing until June 30th NPC Irish Muscle Contest.

That's real good. Do you feel standing press is superior to seated and if so why?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10853 on: February 20, 2024, 01:39:31 PM »
no you wont, you are already adding in conditions to a fictional scenario that will never happen, fuck knows what you would be like at the mat

Brians opponent reading Brians waiver and rules...

I was asked if I could take them in wrestling obviously them agreeing to wrestle me will never happen. In wrestling there are rules and a point system you win by scoring points not judges scorecards.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10854 on: February 20, 2024, 01:39:48 PM »
That's real good. Do you feel standing press is superior to seated and if so why?
Ro, leave it, hes about to give you unsolicited advice, if you question it he will say his arms are the same size as yours.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #10855 on: February 20, 2024, 01:42:08 PM »
Great lift Ro

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10856 on: February 20, 2024, 01:42:41 PM »
I was asked if I could take them in wrestling obviously them agreeing to wrestle me will never happen. In wrestling there are rules and a point system you win by scoring points not judges scorecards.

Brian, you were gassed after 10 reps with 280lbs

You must have forgotten how hard fighting actually is

You are 46, you havent wretled for years, you have almost 100 ailments and conditions

You wouldnt last 30 seconds in a match with anyone
A 15 year old kid could probably take you down.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10857 on: February 20, 2024, 01:49:58 PM »
Brian, you were gassed after 10 reps with 280lbs

You must have forgotten how hard fighting actually is

You are 46, you havent wretled for years, you have almost 100 ailments and conditions

You wouldnt last 30 seconds in a match with anyone
A 15 year old kid could probably take you down.

Hey you are entitled to your opinion. I was asked for mine. Wrestling is not fighting. I am willing to wrestle anyone and I got tricks.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10858 on: February 20, 2024, 01:51:35 PM »
Hey you are entitled to your opinion. I was asked for mine. Wrestling is not fighting. I am willing to wrestle anyone and I got tricks.

yep, you have been turning them at gay bars for years.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #10859 on: February 20, 2024, 01:51:41 PM »
EVERYONE WATCH YOUR FUCKING TONE.

IM ABOUT TO HAND OUT BEATINGS HERE.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10860 on: February 20, 2024, 01:52:49 PM »
EVERYONE WATCH YOUR FUCKING TONE.

IM ABOUT TO HAND OUT BEATINGS HERE.
are you in the garden?

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #10861 on: February 20, 2024, 01:59:02 PM »
I have thrown guys in the 300s I believe he is currently in the 300s

What wrestler is in the 300's? I would pay to see you try to throw Eddie.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10862 on: February 20, 2024, 02:03:33 PM »

hes full of fucking shit
maybe it was a 300lb serial killer.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #10863 on: February 20, 2024, 02:05:03 PM »
I think Lesnar weighed 275 lbs when he wrestled for Minnesota.  bhanks must wrestle some huge dudes.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10864 on: February 20, 2024, 02:11:15 PM »

I threw a 300lb off season heavyweight he wrestled heavy at the same school as me before he graduated he was cutting to heavy in high school.  I was 145lbs teenager drunk at that time in the front yard of a UVA frat party. I did blow out the knee as I threw his big ass over my leg(noticed that afterwards) but I was on top and he was helpless all his friends did attack me at that point though. But yeah I could throw heavyweight when I was 140lbs I can throw them now. It is not difficult to throw someone when you use their own momentum to set them up I have forward and backward variations if they push I pull if they pull I push.  I feel very confident I have some greco style trick throws.

But yeah  I am older and it has been a while and the matches you guys are giving me are not easy even without skills they are both giants but I have wrestled giants before I can beat giants.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #10865 on: February 20, 2024, 02:14:13 PM »
I threw a 300lb off season heavyweight he wrestled heavy at the same school as me before he graduated he was cutting to heavy in high school.  I was 145lbs teenager drunk at that time in the front yard of a UVA frat party. I did blow out the knee as I threw his big ass over my leg(noticed that afterwards) but I was on top and he was helpless all his friends did attack me at that point though. But yeah I could throw heavyweight when I was 140lbs I can throw them now. It is not difficult to throw someone when you use their own momentum to set them up I have forward and backward variations if they push I pull if they pull I push.  I feel very confident I have some greco style trick throws.

But yeah  I am older and it has been a while and the matches you guys are giving me are not easy even without skills they are both giants but I have wrestled giants before I can beat giants.

Did you often fight with your teammates at frat parties?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #10866 on: February 20, 2024, 02:16:10 PM »

Wow...To read this missive of might by bhanky is impossible without simultaneously hearing the "Theme from The Good, The Bad and the (butt)Ugly.

bhanky is our Clit Leastwood.  Whatta hunka menz.  FOAD you 'loyd.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10867 on: February 20, 2024, 02:18:56 PM »
I think Lesnar weighed 275 lbs when he wrestled for Minnesota.  bhanks must wrestle some huge dudes.

Some heavies cut weight to make the limit. Some guys continue to train and put on weight after college. The USA wrestling club where I wrestled last had a few bigger older guys. One was a master at Sambo I tried to work with him some. But it was mainly local college kids training in the offseason for freestyle wrestling and yeah 15 years ago but it's like riding a bike. I started wrestling in 6th grade and stopped in my mid 30s. I am good enough shape to wrestle would I win a spot on an international team fuck no could I place in some of the bigger domestic tourneys maybe would I whoop ass if they had an old man division I think so. But I am not trying to waste calories at this point I want to sit eat and sleep that is it right now. I have had almost one meal today and stomach is not good don't want to eat. I don't need to add in extra calorie burn with cardio or twist something wrestling. I need to eat and rest and train.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10868 on: February 20, 2024, 02:20:06 PM »

bro just shut the fuck up w this wrestling/fighting shit every fuckin day..  youre not tough/strong/scary... go beat your wife again you closet fuckin faggit.... enough w this bullshit.. go smoke more weed you fuckin loser.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #10869 on: February 20, 2024, 02:20:13 PM »

I don't think it is superior but if it is done strict it is more difficult than seated, less weight can be used. I dont see anything wrong with a little knee bend to get a couple more reps but I wanted to see what could be done with no leg movement at all.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10870 on: February 20, 2024, 02:21:55 PM »
I threw a 300lb off season heavyweight he wrestled heavy at the same school as me before he graduated he was cutting to heavy in high school.  I was 145lbs teenager drunk at that time in the front yard of a UVA frat party. I did blow out the knee as I threw his big ass over my leg(noticed that afterwards) but I was on top and he was helpless all his friends did attack me at that point though. But yeah I could throw heavyweight when I was 140lbs I can throw them now. It is not difficult to throw someone when you use their own momentum to set them up I have forward and backward variations if they push I pull if they pull I push. I feel very confident I have some greco style trick throws.

Of course you did
legs like fucking flourescent tubes even back then

Look at Brian giving away all the "high level shit" techniques.
They push you pull, they pull you push, dont you learn that on the first day?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10871 on: February 20, 2024, 02:24:48 PM »
bro just shut the fuck up w this wrestling/fighting shit every fuckin day..  youre not tough/strong/scary... go beat your wife again you closet fuckin faggit.... enough w this bullshit.. go smoke more weed you fuckin loser.
Scary thing is he really believes all this shit

I was convinced he was trolling but no one could be acting that fucking delusional.
If it were an act you would rein it in a bit so it was believable.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #10872 on: February 20, 2024, 02:31:47 PM »
people 300lbs dont wrestle Brian, what wrestling clubs and gyms have you been to where people are 300lbs?

You struggled moving 280lbs on a bar, try moving a 280lb sandbag.

A long time ago I asked him to compete against me with 30 x 150# sand bag to shoulder for time.  You need strength to lift, and be "in shape" for the aerobic part.

He declined because it was "juggling flaming chainsaws"

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #10873 on: February 20, 2024, 02:33:11 PM »

What can you standing pressing?

I’m guessing a shaky 100 lbs?

135 would have you splattered on the floor and throwing up black again.

For your sake, I wouldn’t attempt it .

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #10874 on: February 20, 2024, 02:35:09 PM »
I don't think it is superior but if it is done strict it is more difficult than seated, less weight can be used. I dont see anything wrong with a little knee bend to get a couple more reps but I wanted to see what could be done with no leg movement at all.

He argued this a while back that seated is harder