Author Topic: The Bridge Collapse  (Read 3529 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: The Bridge Collapse
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2024, 09:17:17 AM »
Here comes the clown who follows Coach around attacking like a kvnt... Glad Joe's in your head 24x7...

Same with lurker. I own that empty piece of real estate between their ears on the daily.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2024, 11:46:52 AM »
More importantly to Getbig, whether you’re a fan of Lara Logan or not, she sure does have a set of world class tits.

Truly some of the best on TV today.

Really !!  Post pics of said Tits  ;D

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2024, 12:37:13 PM »
I don't believe one thing of another (conspiracies or just an accident) but 99% of conspiracies have come true, now known as 'spoiler alerts'.
If you're dumb enough to think the govt has never done anything violent or shady, you're even more retarded than the average amoeba brained TDS libturd.
I'm not saying they did in this case, just don't believe what bullshit the govt feeds you (You Rona-Sheep)...  ::)
This. Good post Gym Rat!

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2024, 02:07:56 PM »

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2024, 02:22:16 PM »
Same with lurker. I own that empty piece of real estate between their ears on the daily.

The only thing you own is that extra chromosome.  It's God's gift to you so reality doesn't hurt everyday.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2024, 02:31:00 PM »
He is short.

And you aren’t? You are a disgusting fat fck that enjoys gawking at males bodies. Why the fck else would someone that looks like you and with your disgustingly lazy lack of work ethic come here? Not a single member likes you (some tolerate you and some enjoy making fun of you. I guess many members like looking at you and feeling better about themselves. I am an optimist and hoped that you hitting bottom (which in your case is pretty fckn low as at your peak I would have had to at least considered eating a bullet) would maybe cause you to change. Yet here you are insulting another once again. People of your ilk are t afforded that privilege you fat fck. People like you simply shut up and try to learn and maybe gain some knowledge or wisdom from winners. You insults are t offensive, the fact that you step out of your caste and speak to those who are superior to you is offensive.
Now run along and get a bottle of rot gut and a box of twinkies and leave the conversation to those worthy of it.

Now is when the broke bum posts a dumbass pic that evidently he thinks is witty and the rest of us roll our eyes at and think “what a pathetic obese fckr”

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2024, 03:19:36 PM »
I don't believe one thing of another (conspiracies or just an accident) but 99% of conspiracies have come true, now known as 'spoiler alerts'.
If you're dumb enough to think the govt has never done anything violent or shady, you're even more retarded than the average amoeba brained TDS libturd.
I'm not saying they did in this case, just don't believe what bullshit the govt feeds you (You Rona-Sheep)...  ::)

Well said - It amazes me just how many Do listen & believe all that MSM
/ government tells them no questions asked.
We have a few on here & one or two that I thought were smarter  ::)
They just won't wake up.

Hell I've Been chasing 2 of them to enter into debate just as Coach
has & neither of them have the Balls or Backbone to do so.  ::)
When push comes to shove they cannot back up their beliefs & actions
as they know they were Lied to.
Yet bury their heads up their arse.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2024, 04:33:43 PM »
And you aren’t? You are a disgusting fat fck that enjoys gawking at males bodies. Why the fck else would someone that looks like you and with your disgustingly lazy lack of work ethic come here? Not a single member likes you (some tolerate you and some enjoy making fun of you. I guess many members like looking at you and feeling better about themselves. I am an optimist and hoped that you hitting bottom (which in your case is pretty fckn low as at your peak I would have had to at least considered eating a bullet) would maybe cause you to change. Yet here you are insulting another once again. People of your ilk are t afforded that privilege you fat fck. People like you simply shut up and try to learn and maybe gain some knowledge or wisdom from winners. You insults are t offensive, the fact that you step out of your caste and speak to those who are superior to you is offensive.
Now run along and get a bottle of rot gut and a box of twinkies and leave the conversation to those worthy of it.

Now is when the broke bum posts a dumbass pic that evidently he thinks is witty and the rest of us roll our eyes at and think “what a pathetic obese fckr”

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2024, 05:24:36 AM »
This. Good post Gym Rat!

Thank you kind sir!  ;)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2024, 07:30:05 AM »
Lara Logan is an example of a person who "immediately knows everything." Look at this dumb fuck's wiki.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lara_Logan

Her experience at Tahir square though must have been harrowing, 200-300 men finger fucking her  :-X

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2024, 08:06:57 AM »
Didn't take long for the Trumpturds to start pointing fingers at immigrants, Obama, invasions, homeland attacks, Biden not spending enough on the bridge infrastructure (the hypocrisy after they all voted against the infrastructure bill), terrorists, drug addicts, the border, WW3, deliberate attack that "our intel agencies know" about so that the US would be divided along the Mason Dixie line like the Civil War, a black man for simply being black, the ghouls,UFOs, etc...

Just another day in the delusional world of Trumpturdism.   They must even sleep with their tinfoil hats on.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2024, 11:18:16 AM »
President Joe Biden said the federal government will pay to rebuild Baltimore’s Francis Scott Key Bridge following its collapse Tuesday after it was struck by a large container ship, causing several people to fall into the Patapsco River—at least six of whom remain missing.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/siladityaray/2024/03/26/biden-vows-federal-government-will-pay-for-baltimore-bridge-rebuild-after-collapse/?sh=1416ad347bab

Don't ships carry insurance for this? Why do we the taxpayers have to foot the bill instead of the company that owns the ship or its insurance?

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2024, 11:25:11 AM »
https://www.forbes.com/sites/siladityaray/2024/03/26/biden-vows-federal-government-will-pay-for-baltimore-bridge-rebuild-after-collapse/?sh=1416ad347bab

Don't ships carry insurance for this? Why do we the taxpayers have to foot the bill instead of the company that owns the ship or its insurance?

They don't carry a billion plus worth.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2024, 11:28:03 AM »
Didn't take long for the Trumpturds to start pointing fingers at immigrants, Obama, invasions, homeland attacks, Biden not spending enough on the bridge infrastructure (the hypocrisy after they all voted against the infrastructure bill), terrorists, drug addicts, the border, WW3, deliberate attack that "our intel agencies know" about so that the US would be divided along the Mason Dixie line like the Civil War, a black man for simply being black, the ghouls,UFOs, etc...

Just another day in the delusional world of Trumpturdism.   They must even sleep with their tinfoil hats on.

Are you on medication? Sounds like the ranting of a mental patient or a simpleton.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2024, 12:22:50 PM »
Are you on medication? Sounds like the ranting of a mental patient or a simpleton.

When addressing the CTs of the red hat crowd what do you expect one to sound like?  It's not like I am describing something based in logic, common sense and reality.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2024, 03:02:48 PM »
They don't carry a billion plus worth.

I'm not familiar with how all that works but I think they should sue them anyway and get the maximum that they're insured for and also go for more. Drive that company into bankruptcy and sell off their assets to cover at least part of the costs of whatever negligence happened. I'm annoyed from the Boeing stuff and I'm sick of seeing all these corporate bigwigs getting off without being punished. I want free enterprise and capitalism but that only works with competition and accountability.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 28, 2024, 03:18:35 PM »
Very little these days is what it seems. Or what is being reported as the official story.

I no longer have any faith or trust in our governments, legacy media, institutions, Big Pharma, the medical establishment … anything, really.

We are being played on the daily.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #42 on: March 28, 2024, 03:19:00 PM »

Says the retard who blamed trump for Ohio rail disaster

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #43 on: March 28, 2024, 03:21:06 PM »
When addressing the CTs of the red hat crowd what do you expect one to sound like?  It's not like I am describing something based in logic, common sense and reality.

LGBT and the woke are anything but logical thinkers

Your meltdowns will be even more epic running up to the election and hopefully you kill yourself when he wins

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #44 on: March 28, 2024, 03:46:28 PM »
Per Wiki, it took 5 years to build at a cost of $220M - $1.9B in today's money.

NY's Tappen Zee Bridge is of different construction and about twice as long, costing $3.9B over 4 years.

How long will it take to rebuild, at what cost, and will it keep the same name?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francis_Scott_Key_Bridge_(Baltimore)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 28, 2024, 06:39:39 PM »
Says the retard who blamed trump for Ohio rail disaster

Can you show me where I did that?  Then you might have a point.  Otherwise....

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 28, 2024, 06:40:34 PM »
LGBT and the woke are anything but logical thinkers

Your meltdowns will be even more epic running up to the election and hopefully you kill yourself when he wins

LGBT and the woke are not the ones making those claims.

Even if he wins, he won't be your President.  That must suck no matter what.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #47 on: March 28, 2024, 07:00:07 PM »
Per Wiki, it took 5 years to build at a cost of $220M - $1.9B in today's money.

NY's Tappen Zee Bridge is of different construction and about twice as long, costing $3.9B over 4 years.

How long will it take to rebuild, at what cost, and will it keep the same name?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francis_Scott_Key_Bridge_(Baltimore)

It won’t be cheap and I bet it won’t be fast. That shipping company won’t be able to cover it and neither will their insurance. The salvage operation alone will be $20 million or more.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 28, 2024, 07:05:28 PM »

It won’t be cheap and I bet it won’t be fast. That shipping company won’t be able to cover it and neither will their insurance. The salvage operation alone will be $20 million or more.

First if the US can send billions to other nations they can spend the money to maintain their own country.

Second the shipping company should be shut down then. Obviously they shouldn’t have been in operation based on this not being their first crash…… but should a bridge collapse so easily? The maintenance crew was working on this when the accident occurred?

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #49 on: March 28, 2024, 08:08:02 PM »
First if the IS can send billions to other nations they can spend the money to maintain their own country.

Second the shipping company should be shut down then. Obviously they shouldn’t have been in operation based on this not being their first crash…… but should a bridge crash so easily? The maintenance crew was working on this when the accident occurred?

Various insurance policies will be in play.  We'll pay to replace the bridge now and pickup settlements later. 

I just wanna know WTF happened.

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/03/28/baltimore-disaster-may-be-largest-ever-marine-insurance-payout-lloyds-.html

Baltimore disaster may be the largest-ever marine insurance payout, Lloyd’s boss says

Bruce Carnegie-Brown, chair of insurance giant Lloyd’s of London, told CNBC that the payout from the Baltimore bridge collapse and its knock-on effects could be “the largest-ever marine insured loss.”
He added that it would still be within the “realistic disaster scenario planning” of the insurance and reinsurance industry.
Morningstar DBRS analysts said in a Wednesday note that insured losses could total between $2 billion and $4 billion.

The collapse of a major Baltimore bridge and its knock-on effects could result in the biggest-ever marine insurance payout, the chair of insurance giant Lloyd’s of London said on Thursday.

Analysts have forecast that insured losses from the disaster would amount to a figure in the single-digit billions, after a huge cargo ship crashed into the Francis Scott Key Bridge on Tuesday. Six people were presumed dead.