Author Topic: just look at JAYS SIZE.....(new pic)  (Read 11814 times)

In it 2 win it

• Getbig II
Re: just look at JAYS SIZE.....(new pic)
« Reply #75 on: September 18, 2006, 09:23:27 AM »
Jay has made serious improvements to his v- taper in the last year. I don't understand how you guys can sit there and knock him for no reason.Yet, everyone of you guys loves Ronnie Coleman.......talk about a gut!!! Jay will beat him this year. If Ronnie comes in at 300lbs like hes supposed to than he is going to be fatter than ever.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #76 on: September 18, 2006, 10:00:05 AM »
Jay looks awesome in that pic.

But on what True Adonis says...i fear he has some validity...

Ive been training for years...not pu$$y training either...I know genetics have alot to do with it, lets just say if I had great genetics, I would efinately be a top amateur bodybuilder, bc of my work ethic.. Ive trained my ass off for so many years, ate tons of protein, etc, and as you can see fom my pics..its, well like TA, pontless!  ;D

No gear, no game.  8)

New philosophy in the house..go to gym, train hard (but not insanely to blow out my back or knees-) get lean, look and feel good, thats what bodybuilding is all about for us "mortal bodybuilders".....All the Pros are the bodybuilding gods we look up to...thats my stance...

as for protein, i still think you need a decent amount but from a lean clean diet. Im not dumping any more $$ in protein powder..Im taking in one a day now...just eating clean..with some ice cream/pizza once in a blue.

You look at alot of guys, that do lots of gear, diet, train thei asses off only to look mediocre, or just bad...very few look AWESOME...and VERY FEW of those who look AWESOME go anywhere....JMHO....

For all of you out there just juicing to be one of the bigger guys in your gym, I feel sorry for ya'll have fun later in life reading bodybuilding magazines while on dilaysis machines  and shit like that..its not fuking worth it...wake up, your not going to look like JAY or ROnnie, or, even KAMALI!!!!!  ;D

monster life epiphany post

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #77 on: September 18, 2006, 10:04:57 AM »
All this talk about all swimmers being on steroids...bah. I had a good friend who was team captain in high school and won a full scholarship to Stanford on the swim team. I know for a fact he didn't use. We grew up together and he passed away a few years ago.  :(  I also dated a swimmer chick in college who set several school records in her career in college. She didn't use either.

Bottom line, yeah there are users in all sports. But its silly to assume every athlete with a decent physique takes drugs. And this guy above has a body that DEFINITELY can be achieved naturally. Don't be jealous just because you're all fat slobs that don't eat properly or train with enough intensity to look halfway decent.  :P
Like I wrote earlier....EVEN RONNIE SAYS HE'S NATURAL!?

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: September 18, 2006, 10:07:44 AM »
monster life epiphany post

ahaha, your right man...im thinking "Wtf did i just write?" sorry about thaaaat!  :-\

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: September 18, 2006, 02:47:50 PM »
wake up, your not going to look like JAY or ROnnie, or, even KAMALI!!!!!  ;D

so are you saying thats it for pros!?! there will be no more pros ever after this generation of them?? if someone had said that to ronnie back when he was no where near even an amateur we wouldn't know a ronnie coleman. why is it the pros can do it but a young 19 year old can't ?? you have to learn to crawl before you walk right? im not saying IM going to be a pro but im sure there is some out there.
bodybuildersreality.com