Author Topic: gh15 comments on Mr. O  (Read 6509 times)

Rinc

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: gh15 comments on Mr. O
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2009, 09:49:46 PM »
1st place is the only spot that matters, the others were just the 2nd-16th place losers.

Team Jay Cutz Cutler Three Time Mr. O
Mr. O 09' Jay Cutler

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2009, 12:55:09 AM »
GH15 - what do you think of how Dennis James came in? I was dissappointed and thought he would do better...

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2009, 10:46:39 AM »
'he is the reason many of you can dream of one day becoming mr o because he is a fella with average genetics that pull it to the max '

This is bullshit.

Have you seen the pics of Jay at 23, he looks freaky, how many guys could look like that juiced up or not. He has great genetics for building muscle and no weak bodyparts.
but jay had been training, juicing, and getting diet instructions from chris aceto since he was 18 years old.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2009, 12:02:08 PM »
ARE YOU, TRYING, TO
SAY
HES
DENNISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS WOLF?????????????????????????????????????????????

Wolf is with MD, he said AMI
tank u jesus

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2009, 03:10:13 AM »
GH15 - what do you think of how Dennis James came in? I was dissappointed and thought he would do better...

How come gh15 has never said anything about DJ?

Wolf is with MD, he said AMI

Yes, and Wolf is too dumb to write even German, let alone English.

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2009, 04:46:58 AM »
but jay had been training, juicing, and getting diet instructions from chris aceto since he was 18 years old.

He was still an absolute freak. He was a freak at 19 years old, gh15 is just jealous of his success, if anyone could be as big as Jay why arn't more guys that big, on stage or just in the gym? gh15 was that big and he also had freaky genetics too

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2009, 05:12:14 AM »
he was a big lump with a big structure,,, dont get ahead of your self...

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2009, 03:11:06 PM »
He was still an absolute freak. He was a freak at 19 years old, gh15 is just jealous of his success, if anyone could be as big as Jay why arn't more guys that big, on stage or just in the gym? gh15 was that big and he also had freaky genetics too
actually there are alot of guys who have muscle as big as jays. that isnt what makes a mr.olympia, its a combination ofmuscle size, bodyfat, and aesthetics. jay has good aesthetics and gets shredded. most guys his size would never take time to diet away all their fat, and even then not all of them will have the structure to place well.

jay looked like a complete average teenage boy when he was in his late teens right when he started training.

Alex23

« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2009, 11:37:03 PM »
It's much harder to shittalk everyone after everyone knows who you are, right gh?

Calling you out.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2009, 02:18:52 AM »
jay has good aesthetics and gets shredded.

jay looked like a complete average teenage boy when he was in his late teens right when he started training.

you are on crack

Jay has ZERO aethetics and shitty structure

Alex23

« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2009, 08:29:48 AM »
you are on crack

LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and you're a bald adonis right?

BOOOOOMM!!!

::)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2009, 07:04:18 PM »
LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and you're a bald adonis right?

BOOOOOMM!!!

you are correct : I do look like an Adonis compared to ya

STOP being bitter just cause your parents dealt you shitty genes ;)

Alex23

« Reply #37 on: October 05, 2009, 11:19:20 PM »

LOL!!!!!!!!

you did have a cute little physique (no homo) like for 2 weeks in the past while taking tons of shit but, nothing personal bro, I kinda burry you when it comes to genetics...

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 05, 2009, 11:53:20 PM »
LOL!!!!!!!!

you did have a cute little physique (no homo) like for 2 weeks in the past while taking tons of shit but, nothing personal bro, I kinda burry you when it comes to genetics...
:D ::)

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #39 on: October 06, 2009, 12:33:05 AM »

Delusional

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 06, 2009, 12:46:47 AM »

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #41 on: October 06, 2009, 12:50:57 AM »
:D

ironic coming from you  :-\

how so? leafy has one of the best physiques on this site!

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #42 on: October 06, 2009, 12:54:13 AM »
:D

ironic coming from you  :-\
This coming from a guy who says "programing" happens from shaving your body, believes in reptile gods, and says manhood is determined by the length of your body hair when he shaves himself.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #43 on: October 06, 2009, 01:08:49 AM »
you are on crack

I don't think you can be a 3x Mr. Olympia and have ZERO aesthetics and a shitty structure. When you look at Jay when he was just a teenager he was definitely way above average. I mean, look at the average 17-18 year old. Branch Warren, who seems to be always lambasted as having a horrible structure was almost Zane-like in his teens. You'd never think he'd morph into the brutal monster that he is today. Sometimes you can't tell how one will turn out as they mature.

With Jay, the left/right side quad imbalance was already evident but how many guys had quads like that while still in their teens? Nonetheless, Jay was far, far above average and it showed early on.

Now look at Branch. Quite the pretty boy at 18 years old. You'd think he'd be a Paris or Labrada type than the beast he is now.

Now who would have thought that Nasser would ever have any hope of being a bodybuilder or that Cormier would achieve such a level of perfection.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 06, 2009, 01:15:50 AM »
how so? leafy has one of the best physiques on this site!

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: October 06, 2009, 04:15:02 AM »
I don't think you can be a 3x Mr. Olympia and have ZERO aesthetics and a shitty structure. When you look at Jay when he was just a teenager he was definitely way above average. I mean, look at the average 17-18 year old. Branch Warren, who seems to be always lambasted as having a horrible structure was almost Zane-like in his teens. You'd never think he'd morph into the brutal monster that he is today. Sometimes you can't tell how one will turn out as they mature.

With Jay, the left/right side quad imbalance was already evident but how many guys had quads like that while still in their teens? Nonetheless, Jay was far, far above average and it showed early on.

Now who would have thought that Nasser would ever have any hope of being a bodybuilder or that Cormier would achieve such a level of perfection.

I wasn't going to reply anymore to the stupidity but thanks for someone having a brain on here.

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: October 06, 2009, 04:31:26 AM »
The Romanian "playboy" is getting ripped a new one.

It's too easy, isn't it

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #47 on: October 06, 2009, 04:50:39 AM »
Looks great here - there's less than a handful of guys who look more impressive

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #48 on: October 06, 2009, 04:57:01 AM »
i hope this will set a trend away from the soft insulin look and more towards the near death ripped look of the 90's.... when your over a sertain weight, condition is key.. just ask branch warren!

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #49 on: October 06, 2009, 07:37:02 AM »

Now look at Branch. Quite the pretty boy at 18 years old. You'd think he'd be a Paris or Labrada type than the beast he is now.

Tom Platz had thigs bigger than that at 14/15 years old.