Author Topic: gh15 comments on Mr. O  (Read 6512 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
gh15 comments on Mr. O
« on: October 02, 2009, 05:40:22 AM »
In case you missed it since it got buried in one of the other threads. As soon as I saw his name I was getting ready to defend "Jason" that gh15 is so critical of. I was never a big fan of Jay but I think now he is a legend and has establish a unique place in Olympian history.

i read this dumb 9 pages and lets clarify few things,,

1. branch doesnt have no implents ,,he look sick because thats how he respond the hormones ,,takes a toll on him ,,but the fella all his muscles are his to the t,,there are no implent nothing on branch ,,very good hard worker on tons of hormones but whats his  his

2. jason cutler deserved the win million percent ,, he is the reason many of you can dream of one day becoming mr o because he is a fella with average genetics that pull it to the max ,, and oh this fella  pulled it plus phenomenal respond to hormones but he pulled it to the absolut max and thickest among professionals ,,so he proved me wrong and even at old age for white fella he won it ,,yes his waist is large but his all condition was out of this world and his shoulders are just wide as hell like bodybuilder should look like if he has larger than optimal waist..his arms wich stil have no freakiness to them did not matter because his condition was out of this world

3. we compere at 3-4 % most of us 4% never 2 almost never 3 in some cases 3.5%

4. phil heath needs new calvicles he just dont look right

5. dex should haev been second ,,then branch ,,,but just for the attitude and branch personality it went there ,,they were same level could go either way that night

6. jason as much as i say all the time that he is one of the worst mr o ,,is not ,,he is what hard work and dedication is all about,,thats the type of fella that will get slap in the face a punch in the head and get up ,,thats the type of fella that we needed in bodybuilding,,its personality that will be good at anything he choose to be good at ,,i like people like that ,.that by itself make him uniqe champ

7 bobbie owned the show,,he should be the voice of ifbb main shows,,same as jay leno was on tv and still is ,,the ifbb does it right they let him be recognized and groomed as the one name identified with pro bodybuilding competition,,they do it right ,,only this way you get popiarity you stick to something and go with it,,

8. very good o one of the best since 2000

gh15 approved

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
Re: gh15 comments on Mr. O
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2009, 05:43:31 AM »
we compere at 3-4 % most of us 4% never 2 almost never 3 in some cases 3.5%

speak for yourself my thai/german friend

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2009, 05:45:35 AM »
In case you missed it since it got buried in one of the other threads. As soon as I saw his name I was getting ready to defend "Jason" that gh15 is so critical of. I was never a big fan of Jay but I think now he is a legend and has establish a unique place in Olympian history.

GH15 made a decent overall critique, I happen to think Jay has a great Olympian physique myself and feel Branch got 2nd on the merits if his ripped body.

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2009, 05:54:15 AM »
Cutler definitely appreciates it more...thus the 'get up after getting knocked down' statement.

Others, such as Dexter, Martinez, Melvin, et al...they seem to not give a fuck and just expect to be given the goodness....like Dex's speach at the Arnold

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2009, 06:35:19 AM »
a million percent. On a scale of 1 to 100, is that more?

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2009, 07:24:17 AM »
It's much harder to shittalk everyone after everyone knows who you are, right gh?
BigNationRadio.com

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2009, 08:03:38 AM »
It's much harder to shittalk everyone after everyone knows who you are, right gh?

Who is "everyone"? Does everyone know it's Roland like you claim?

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2009, 08:14:19 AM »

Pretty much everything gh15 says is bang on.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2009, 08:24:30 AM »
Jay has reversed a lot of people's opinion of him, myself included.

I'm still not a fan of his type of build but he brought a level of size and conditioning to the O that couldn't be denied. It was the first time I've seen Jay that his muscle had "life' to it, something happened when he hit his shots. He looked healthy and had great skin tone too (no homo)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2009, 09:15:32 AM »
DJ is spot on, as always.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2009, 11:54:32 AM »

thanks to your good video interviewing skills :D
tank u jesus

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2009, 02:04:51 PM »

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2009, 02:07:17 PM »
thats not from this years olympia

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2009, 02:21:58 PM »
thats not from this years olympia

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2009, 05:44:53 PM »
'he is the reason many of you can dream of one day becoming mr o because he is a fella with average genetics that pull it to the max '

This is bullshit.

Have you seen the pics of Jay at 23, he looks freaky, how many guys could look like that juiced up or not. He has great genetics for building muscle and no weak bodyparts.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2009, 05:50:58 PM »
Who is "everyone"? Does everyone know it's Roland like you claim?
I have never claimed he was Roland. Block threw it out there as a red herring and before we knew it, everyone was repeating it.

gh15 slipped up with us at the 2007 Arnold but because he's usually such a great poster, we let it slide. But if he's gonna join the ass-kissing parade, this is gonna get ugly! C'mon gh15, praising the judges has never saved anyone from getting dropped by AMI before, why think it will start now?

Now send me that tub o' pinkies, already!
BigNationRadio.com

Mrdibbs

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2009, 06:05:37 PM »
I have never claimed he was Roland. Block threw it out there as a red herring and before we knew it, everyone was repeating it.

gh15 slipped up with us at the 2007 Arnold but because he's usually such a great poster, we let it slide. But if he's gonna join the ass-kissing parade, this is gonna get ugly! C'mon gh15, praising the judges has never saved anyone from getting dropped by AMI before, why think it will start now?

ARE YOU, TRYING, TO
SAY
HES
DENNISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS WOLF?????????????????????????????????????????????

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2009, 06:11:15 PM »

Why do you think he's kissing up? What has he said that wasn't true? Most people agree that the judging for the top 5 was spot on. Branch and Dex were interchangeable but Dex is a punk. When things are that close then every little bit matters and Dex's lackadaisical, cocky, arrogant, super fly strut wasn't winning any hearts and minds. And gh was right on the money with Jay. And most agree with him. Jay dominated that night. He did change a lot of hearts and minds.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2009, 06:18:21 PM »
Why do you think he's kissing up? What has he said that wasn't true? Most people agree that the judging for the top 5 was spot on. Branch and Dex were interchangeable but Dex is a punk. When things are that close then every little bit matters and Dex's lackadaisical, cocky, arrogant, super fly strut wasn't winning any hearts and minds. And gh was right on the money with Jay. And most agree with him. Jay dominated that night. He did change a lot of hearts and minds.

Uh okay. Jay Cutler, who IMHO looks worse than Bill Wilmore in comparisons with a 16th place finisher dominates the best lineup ever assembled with perfect scores. But do you really want me to buy that Branch Warren, who has the worst structure of ANYONE in that entire lineup deserves second? Don't get me wrong. I'm a part of the whole 'I love Branch, he's so hardcore, he's so humble, he throws weights and spits, he growls and has a hot wife, he's really sexy when he smiles (yes homo)' but can we get real for a megasecond? Branch Warren gets second and people are knocking Phil Heath for his structure? Please show me more than one pose where Branch beats Phil Heath. Or Dexter Jackson. Or Ronnie Rockel. Or Kai Greene. Mega Ridiculous.

Branch must have signed with AMI right before the prejudging.
BigNationRadio.com

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2009, 06:27:53 PM »
I know it's a subjective evaluation but...

Dex hoping he'll look like that when he grows up.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2009, 06:32:48 PM »

You are always bullshitting so who's to say you're not throwing out a red herring now, saying you know who it is? Block has been saying recently that Roland point blank told you guys he was gh15.  :D

So who is it, and how do you know for sure? I don't know who it is (I must be stupid, unlike "everyone" else here).

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2009, 06:36:34 PM »
Uh okay. Jay Cutler, who IMHO looks worse than Bill Wilmore in comparisons with a 16th place finisher dominates the best lineup ever assembled with perfect scores. But do you really want me to buy that Branch Warren, who has the worst structure of ANYONE in that entire lineup deserves second? Don't get me wrong. I'm a part of the whole 'I love Branch, he's so hardcore, he's so humble, he throws weights and spits, he growls and has a hot wife, he's really sexy when he smiles (yes homo)' but can we get real for a megasecond? Branch Warren gets second and people are knocking Phil Heath for his structure? Please show me more than one pose where Branch beats Phil Heath. Or Dexter Jackson. Or Ronnie Rockel. Or Kai Greene. Mega Ridiculous.

Branch is hard to place, true. After seeing the predjudging pics and video I said it was Jay and Dex in 1st and 2nd. But other than them Branch impressed me the most. He was so heavily muscle and so ripped that it was obvious he should be at the top, despite some imbalance. It was not an obvious political call at all IMO. Just like tom Platz was 2nd in the O, while some thought he should've won. Very imbalanced but was so extreme he couldn't be denied a top placing.

Made this post before the finals.

It's between Jay and Dex. I can't believe how anyone would put Dex out of the top 2. Prediction: Jay 1st and Dex 2nd. As for the rest, who knows but the top 2 is clear.

Branch impressed me too. Extremely conditioned and extremely big. Looked great. Hard to place him but size and condition is in contention for best in show.

Never though they would give him 2nd but can't really complain too much.

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2009, 06:56:04 PM »

Special Ed is god of Hormones and is a professional bber who competes at the O at 3%  ;D ;D

I agree with whatever he says ... and yes ... Branch had no business to be in the top 6

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2009, 07:05:38 PM »
Branch is hard to place, true. After seeing the predjudging pics and video I said it was Jay and Dex in 1st and 2nd. But other than them Branch impressed me the most. He was so heavily muscle and so ripped that it was obvious he should be at the top, despite some imbalance. It was not an obvious political call at all IMO. Just like tom Platz was 2nd in the O, while some thought he should've won. Very imbalanced but was so extreme he couldn't be denied a top placing.

I agree. Branch was very dry and it was very close between him and Dex, which the scores also reflected. And Ed, even people who were deadset against Cutler for years did a full 180 and agree that he deserved the title this year clearly.

Jay - was too big, conditioned, dry and thick, with great separation and taper. Clear winner.

Branch - huge, freaky bodyparts with enough flow and looked alright in most of the mandatories. Was also the most conditioned guy other than Jay.

Dex - not as good as we've seen him and it was very close between him & Branch. I don't think anyone would've complained if they swapped places.

Kai - not as dry as he was at the Arnold and didn't standout in a line up of this caliber.

Phil - wasn't as sharp and full on Friday night as he was on Saturday. Would have placed second if he'd been in Saturday's shape both nights.

Vic - conditioning and legs weren't as good as we've seen him in before, but still has potential to win it all if he improves his legs and peaks correctly.

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2009, 09:36:37 PM »
 agree 100% about phil.. being that narrow might not let him add the needed size to his chest and back.. where is it going to go and is it going to look right?