Author Topic: hard to believe  (Read 3464 times)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
hard to believe
« on: March 28, 2012, 02:24:17 PM »
 ;D 2004 brock lesnar left rasslin for football failed and went into mma.
F

littleguns

• Getbig V
Re: hard to believe
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2012, 11:15:05 AM »
Speaking of...new rumors going around that Brock may be at WM next yr to face UT or Stone Cold....

Really wouldn't make a hell of a difference to me, Brock wouldn't beat either.

If he was smart, he'd go to TNA and start a feud with Angle, take the money and run

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2012, 11:58:00 AM »
yeah i read that rumour also, but as far as i know its Punk thats getting Austin. I doubt Taker would be able to do another WM but we shall see, theres no point in having Brock crush D Bryan etc, need a marquee name (not HHH).

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2012, 03:49:46 PM »
Austin has praised Punk in interviews (outside of wrestling). I suspect that if Stone Cold returns to work a match with anyone, it would be Punk.
That being said, if it means getting Austing to work a program ala Rock/Cena, they will probably give him Punk.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2012, 05:34:02 PM »
and wrestling lost a major star.

yes he was young and in over his head maybe

but he was talented as hell.

strong as hell and could move.

even if he couldn't pull off his big shooting star press when he needed to the most 8)
Flower Boy Ran Away

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2012, 08:39:29 AM »
and wrestling lost a major star.

yes he was young and in over his head maybe

but he was talented as hell.

strong as hell and could move.

even if he couldn't pull off his big shooting star press when he needed to the most 8)
i thought he broke his neck for sure.
F

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2012, 10:14:48 AM »
I watched an interview with Angle saying Brock as out of it but instead of wondering how Brock was Kurt was in Biz mode, Vince is gonna be pissed with 2 main eventers out etc etc......

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2012, 03:26:00 PM »

I remember some dude on the G&O coming completely unglued because I said that Brock played football "for about a week"  He went on and on about Brock's invincibility...a week before he went fetal in some MMA bout.
~

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2012, 07:43:05 AM »
hard to believe they actually made a football card of brock l, years ago only stars and top picks got cards not some untested guy who thought he could declare and play football at the highest level. heard he was a diaster at practice and kept making the same mistakes repeatedly. ref wahoo macdaniel.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2012, 07:50:01 AM »
hard to believe they actually made a football card of brock l, years ago only stars and top picks got cards not some untested guy who thought he could declare and play football at the highest level. heard he was a diaster at practice and kept making the same mistakes repeatedly. ref wahoo macdaniel.
wahoo also a wrestler  football player was in his 8 th year when they put out a card of him. wahoo was one of the guys who objected the most to joe namath's massive 400 k salary for 4 years, how times change.
F