Author Topic: Mike Mentzer - Discussion  (Read 420963 times)

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
Re: Mike Mentzer - Discussion
« Reply #1450 on: November 13, 2023, 12:10:22 AM »
This guy is obviously the typical HIT guy.  Fat, obvious sign of high blood pressure, can hardly breathe yet talks about hit as the most effective way to make "gains." The hit cult truly are laughable.

i=CIxK49HWMBIMzqhq

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
Re: Mentzer
« Reply #1451 on: November 13, 2023, 12:12:06 AM »
Pretty sure this is 77. Literally zero progress between here and 80. If anything a little regression.  The longer he used HIT the more he stagnated.
Exactly. He never got better after 77. Doing less will get you less. Same thing happened to Yates. After 93 his physique went downhill fast by doing less. Less is less, not more.

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1452 on: November 13, 2023, 12:30:07 AM »
It gets better (or worse) with these HIT goons. They can do even less with only 2 exercises a workout spaced about a week apart, each exercise done slowly for only 1 to 2 sets. Apparently this will get you jacked like never before and yet no jacked hit guys are to be seen in these clips. Skinny lanky emo homo will always be a skinny lanky emo homo.

i=7BZPIXi8bGU37e_o

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1453 on: November 13, 2023, 12:33:11 AM »
Pasty faced skinny weakling soyfag does methzer's consolation routine for 2 months.

The results?

Still a pasty faced skinny weakling soyfag.

i=8qLMMJI1aUEjf_o6

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1454 on: November 13, 2023, 12:38:22 AM »
Fat Bastard methzer

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #1455 on: November 13, 2023, 12:55:59 AM »
Jesus freak lunatic John Heart (who claims natural but actually took drugs) claims that HIT is alive and has come back in a big way. It hasn't. No-one in the gym is doing hit. Most hit fanatics are in their home gyms doing hit so they will be spared the humiliation of doing such a pussy ass workout while looking weaker than somebody's 80 year grandmother in front of real serious trainers.

i=YhhXqkG54BbvgL5R

and almost no one makes any progress whatsoever :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1456 on: November 13, 2023, 01:43:19 AM »
and almost no one makes any progress whatsoever :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Yep. Not one.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #1457 on: November 13, 2023, 01:53:44 AM »
Fat Bastard methzer

You can’t seem to move on.

You are still obsessed with guy that died nearly a quarter century ago.

Soon you will be locked up in an mental health institution.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #1458 on: November 13, 2023, 02:05:19 AM »
Yep. Not one.

when i say no one i mean NO ONE, not hit guys not volume guys absolutely no gym trainee makes any physique changes whatsoever hahahahahaha

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1459 on: November 13, 2023, 02:52:30 AM »
You can’t seem to move on.

You are still obsessed with guy that died nearly a quarter century ago.

Soon you will be locked up in an mental health institution.

Shut up you.

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1460 on: November 13, 2023, 02:57:08 AM »
when i say no one i mean NO ONE, not hit guys not volume guys absolutely no gym trainee makes any physique changes whatsoever hahahahahaha

No. Just the hit guys. With their once a week 20 minutes of training followed by a high carb crappy diet yet they make boastful claims but are unable to back them up. The hit cult really do need a wake up call. I'll post some of their comments on here too. They are full of lols. 😂😂😂

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1461 on: November 13, 2023, 03:18:10 AM »
Here are some lol comments by the hit goons. Truly deluded people but all cultists are. Read these comments and enjoy the insanity of these goons.

@robertadams5437
1 month ago
John, I cried when I heard this. I have always worried that Mike's wisdom in training would be lost to history& but thanks to YOU, a brilliant man's legacy will be carried far into the future. They say that, on average, a person with a good experience will share it with 4 other people.  It won't take long before HEAVY DUTY takes over the world!  Thank you for all you do, mighty man of God!

Deluded.

Preston_McKnight
1 month ago (edited)
I’m 24! I’ll go ahead and say HIT changed my life. I started going to the gym consistently about 3 months ago and did high volume for a month and I had to waste so much time in the gym. Thank you Mike! Outside of lifting weights, his philosophy on life really helped me get through some tough stuff

Wimp.

@floridaeagle
1 month ago
I hope everyone truly appreciates what John is doing by revealing to you all the truth about muscle growth. If it wasnt for him you would all stay deceived by the bodybuilding industry and only a few people would know the secret of less is more and the cruciality of system recovery.  I realized all these truths way back in the 80s when I started bodybuilding. I discovered that more rest, one working set to failure and avoid disrupting the recovery process was like magic.  Nobody would listen and I was accused of using steroids. When I told them what I was doing they thought I was lying.  It worked then and it still works for me now.  Lifetime natural and I still get accused of using steroids. I love it.

Cool story, bro.

@erik90mx
1 month ago
It is possible to follow Mike Mentzer ideal routine with only resistance bands? Lately those minimalistic gyms equipments are getting viral!

Resistance bands? Pussy.

@crucifixgym
1 month ago
I get the most out of the least amount of time in the gym with this way of training, and now 15 years later the body requires even less stimulus for greater results as long as intensity is adequate.

No, you're just lazy.

@ExpondoIslam1 month ago

HIT is a SCAM!

Only sensible, sane and truthful comment found in the hit vid.

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1462 on: November 13, 2023, 04:21:16 AM »
Some more lol comments by the hit lunatics

@abh4222
2 months ago (edited)
Mike said in a speech that close grip pulldowns or chin ups are best bicep killers
So I thought of super setting them with barabell curls

Update: It didn't go well..after I took barabell curls to failure , I failed to do even a one good chin up.

That's because hit guys are failures. Next.

@lesgibbs326
6 days ago (edited)
I just finished Day 2 of the 4 day routine Legs 3 exercises...50% warm up on leg press 1 set leg ext to failure 1 set leg press to failure slight rest before 1 set calf to failure and didn’t even want to look at another piece of machinery....see you in 4 days time crazy 👍

Another lazy lard ass. Next.

@schwarzesonnehyperboreas1987
6 days ago
Train hard, rest hard!🔥🔥🔥

In other, truer words...hardly train, be a lazy slob. Next!

@experienceaccelerated7039
6 days ago
Love mike, love this method. I’ve made enormous size gains but minimal strength gains. It boggles my mind how I’m 100x more muscular than my previous training programs yet I can’t do a fraction of the weight or volumne. My body has become completely de-condition to the Arnold style of training and I couldn’t imagine the soreness I’d experience from that overtraining. However it does bother me how weak I am, yet how strong I look. Strange stuff excercise science.

Getting muscular but yet getting weak isn't possible. A bigger muscle is a stronger muscle. Therefore this guy sounds like he got fat while gaining no muscle/strength at all. Retard.

Next!

@McCarthy1776
4 days ago
Mike Mentzer is Ayn Rand reincarnated as a bodybuilding man. Lmao he was a huge follower of hers and their rough, cold, calculated personalities are the same. And both highly intelligent and apply philosophy to everything.

If you're still taking Ayn Rands nonsense seriously after the age of 19 you need to see a shrink. Next!

@oliround
4 days ago
Takes 7-10 for a muscle group to heal/recover fully. Don't ruin your progress by being childish and impatient.

Actually it's childish to believe that taking 10 days off from very little training is going to magically give you maxmuim gains. Hit selling the "magic" beans bs and these dumb fucks fall for it.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #1463 on: November 13, 2023, 01:40:33 PM »
RMJ11 has let Mike Mentzer destroy his life

😃

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1464 on: November 13, 2023, 02:07:28 PM »

😃

Yep
Looks that way.

🙄   🤷🏻‍♂️

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1465 on: November 13, 2023, 02:39:34 PM »

😃

How? He's dead. I'm just taking the piss out of his weak band of followers. Don't get so triggered.

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1466 on: November 13, 2023, 02:41:37 PM »
Yep
Looks that way.

🙄   🤷🏻‍♂️

You're triggered yet again. Regular occurrence for you.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #1467 on: November 13, 2023, 03:05:23 PM »
How? He's dead. I'm just taking the piss out of his weak band of followers. Don't get so triggered.

You post exclusively about Mentzer 😂😂😂  it’s becoming a Comedy 😂😂

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #1468 on: November 13, 2023, 03:13:52 PM »
RMJ11 whatever happened to “Army Of One”?

Do you have information about his whereabouts?

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1469 on: November 13, 2023, 03:23:27 PM »
You post exclusively about Mentzer 😂😂😂  it’s becoming a Comedy 😂😂

Nope and nope. The only comedy here is you and a bad one at that.

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1470 on: November 13, 2023, 03:24:23 PM »
RMJ11 whatever happened to “Army Of One”?

Do you have information about his whereabouts?

Google it.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #1471 on: November 13, 2023, 03:46:23 PM »
Some more lol comments by the hit lunatics

@abh4222
2 months ago (edited)
Mike said in a speech that close grip pulldowns or chin ups are best bicep killers
So I thought of super setting them with barabell curls

Update: It didn't go well..after I took barabell curls to failure , I failed to do even a one good chin up.

That's because hit guys are failures. Next.

@lesgibbs326
6 days ago (edited)
I just finished Day 2 of the 4 day routine Legs 3 exercises...50% warm up on leg press 1 set leg ext to failure 1 set leg press to failure slight rest before 1 set calf to failure and didn’t even want to look at another piece of machinery....see you in 4 days time crazy 👍

Another lazy lard ass. Next.

@schwarzesonnehyperboreas1987
6 days ago
Train hard, rest hard!🔥🔥🔥

In other, truer words...hardly train, be a lazy slob. Next!

@experienceaccelerated7039
6 days ago
Love mike, love this method. I’ve made enormous size gains but minimal strength gains. It boggles my mind how I’m 100x more muscular than my previous training programs yet I can’t do a fraction of the weight or volumne. My body has become completely de-condition to the Arnold style of training and I couldn’t imagine the soreness I’d experience from that overtraining. However it does bother me how weak I am, yet how strong I look. Strange stuff excercise science.

Getting muscular but yet getting weak isn't possible. A bigger muscle is a stronger muscle. Therefore this guy sounds like he got fat while gaining no muscle/strength at all. Retard.

Next!

@McCarthy1776
4 days ago
Mike Mentzer is Ayn Rand reincarnated as a bodybuilding man. Lmao he was a huge follower of hers and their rough, cold, calculated personalities are the same. And both highly intelligent and apply philosophy to everything.

If you're still taking Ayn Rands nonsense seriously after the age of 19 you need to see a shrink. Next!

@oliround
4 days ago
Takes 7-10 for a muscle group to heal/recover fully. Don't ruin your progress by being childish and impatient.

Actually it's childish to believe that taking 10 days off from very little training is going to magically give you maxmuim gains. Hit selling the "magic" beans bs and these dumb fucks fall for it.

RMJ11 did Mike Mentzer beat up your father back in 1970’s? 😂

Did Mike turn down your request for an autograph?? 😂😂

You really think about Mike Mentzer A LOT

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1472 on: November 13, 2023, 03:50:29 PM »

RMJ11 did Mike Mentzer beat up your father back in 1970’s? 😂

Did Mike turn down your request for an autograph?? 😂😂

You really think about Mike Mentzer A LOT

Did Mike say "quick, quick" when you asked him for a photo?

fixed

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #1473 on: November 13, 2023, 03:59:07 PM »
his first routine was good once a week 2 exercises doesn't work

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #1474 on: November 13, 2023, 04:00:17 PM »
This is probably the truth behind RMJ11’s Mentzer obsession:

RMJ11 asks out Mike on a romantic date. Mike politely declines the offer.

RMJ11 then dedicates his life to bashing Mentzer.