Author Topic: Getting There Gear Shipped To Foreclosures/vacant Homes?  (Read 2625 times)

1000MGTRENED

• Getbig II
Getting There Gear Shipped To Foreclosures/vacant Homes?
« on: October 28, 2014, 07:29:13 PM »
For those who want to be extra safe and cautious, is this is a good way to gear shipped and what is the best way to go about it?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: Getting There Gear Shipped To Foreclosures/vacant Homes?
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2014, 07:47:46 PM »

yes 100% its right up there with using storage units.

b

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2014, 07:54:47 PM »

yes 100% its right up there with using storage units.

Also don't address it to yourself.  Spell your name backwards.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2014, 07:59:55 PM »
Also don't address it to yourself.  Spell your name backwards.

hahaha awesome :D
b

Mike

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2014, 08:23:41 PM »
hahaha awesome :D

Most deliveries to a home (or an apt with an open door) if shipped "no signature" will most likely be left in a safe location i.e. Inside front door, on back porch, etc.

I've also had elicit packages delivered to my local UPS store.  For $5 they will sign for it and you grab it.  Usps, fedex or ups WILL deliver to a UPS store location...no paid mailbox needed.  They have NEVER asked for an ID.  

Just give shipper UPS store address with "attn: your name" (or fake name)

I also always call ahead after tracking says "delivered" to make sure it's there so when I walk I. They're expecting me.  Some small talk about the weekend and bam!  Package in hand!

Source: I used to buy pills online

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2014, 09:10:39 PM »
If the feds want you...They will get you. They find something large like lbs and lbs of raws in customs, let it through, follow it, put surveillance on it, you will pick it up and wherever that may be they will pop you.

Pumpzilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2014, 11:29:37 PM »
Most deliveries to a home (or an apt with an open door) if shipped "no signature" will most likely be left in a safe location i.e. Inside front door, on back porch, etc.

I've also had elicit packages delivered to my local UPS store.  For $5 they will sign for it and you grab it.  Usps, fedex or ups WILL deliver to a UPS store location...no paid mailbox needed.  They have NEVER asked for an ID.  

Just give shipper UPS store address with "attn: your name" (or fake name)

I also always call ahead after tracking says "delivered" to make sure it's there so when I walk I. They're expecting me.  Some small talk about the weekend and bam!  Package in hand!

Source: I used to buy pills online

Alright, so you just put the address of the nearest ups store onto where you want your package delivered. Once arrived you call ahead so they know you're coming. You arrive, hand over $5, then leave with your package in tow. Did I get this right? Cause this sounds a lot better than other options.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2014, 06:30:04 AM »
theres no way to be safe in the US - if the feds want to they will get you, they know about 95% of steroids that come into your country they know about it...... they know where its going, ive seen sooooooo many times, guy gets his package, doesnt look like its been opened - but it was and sealed back up, gets to your house, you go about you day, they collect loads of evidence THEN BAAAMMMMM AT YOUR DOO

no1 - trust me they know whats in your parcel

no2 - if they want you ur done, if they wanna make an example of you your done, if they dont they wont but they still know what u got.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2014, 06:33:27 AM »
put it this way, your under survielence 80% of the time in the US only place your not is your bed and home, but even then your mobile phone can be accesed at any time, certain things you say and words you write on text are always intercepted by the feds,

and why would you even talkl about recieving gear or admiting to buying gear if your in the USA on here??? you know hjow easy it is to located you from your IP they dont need get big mods permission they could hack the server in 10 seconds and find out where everyone of you lives.

Ok in the UK :) legal to buy legal top possess Legal to stick it in your ASS!!!!
illeagel to sell. :)

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2014, 06:21:01 PM »
Alot of scare tactics with no basis here.

There are people who are well known AAS forum online gurus who basically say what lab they are using on various sites. These guys are faily high profile and Ip address tracking could be done in two seconds but nothing happens to them. I honestly feel that if you stay humble and order for perrsonal use and keep low profile, LE is not looking At you. I have a script so i dont do too much that isnt legal. Also, things like peps/HGh and research chems are not scheduled drugs.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2014, 09:13:27 PM »
Not a single method mentioned here is any safer than having it delivered to your home.

Pumpzilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2014, 10:22:51 PM »
Not a single method mentioned here is any safer than having it delivered to your home.

Is there a safer way?

PM me if needed.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2014, 01:14:07 AM »
Alot of scare tactics with no basis here.

There are people who are well known AAS forum online gurus who basically say what lab they are using on various sites. These guys are faily high profile and Ip address tracking could be done in two seconds but nothing happens to them. I honestly feel that if you stay humble and order for perrsonal use and keep low profile, LE is not looking At you. I have a script so i dont do too much that isnt legal. Also, things like peps/HGh and research chems are not scheduled drugs.

Wrong HGH IS